Fabiano Santacroce

Moderators: crisfar, čale, Epsi, zuo, Mod's

Fabiano Santacroce

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 12:17

Image



Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 May 06, 00:53, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 124 times

by »



 

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby nico90 » 2009 Jun 13, 12:32

don't you think that stats like these are a bit harsh even if he's a defender? they seem under the standards...


Shot Accuracy: 60
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 58
Free Kick Accuracy: 55

nico90
 
Posts: 568
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 12:54
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jun 13, 13:16

indeed true, but i have nothing to propose except for SP to at least 81/82.. about the other Stats, maybe put them "in Standard" could be a starting point..

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jun 29, 00:27

making the following updates:

TS @ 84
SPS @ 75
LPA @ 73
SA @ 64
SP @ 82
ST @ 64
FKA @ 62
Header @ 80 - his tech is so-so (he heads with the top of his head rather than the top of the forehead as he ought, but gets good distance on his clearances.

thoughts?

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jun 29, 00:48

Rfuna wrote:making the following updates:

TS @ 84
SPS @ 75
LPA @ 73
SA @ 64
SP @ 82
ST @ 64
FKA @ 62
Header @ 80 - his tech is so-so (he heads with the top of his head rather than the top of the forehead as he ought, but gets good distance on his clearances.

thoughts?

And jump @ 83

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 02, 14:11

edited attack, ACC, TS, DS, SPS, SA, SP, ST, fk, curling, header, jump and tech. 8-)

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jul 02, 15:25

Rfuna wrote:edited attack, ACC, TS, DS, SPS, SA, SP, ST, fk, curling, header, jump and tech. 8-)


in first post TS is @ 85, mistype?

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 02, 15:47

Alex_10 wrote:
Rfuna wrote:edited attack, ACC, TS, DS, SPS, SA, SP, ST, fk, curling, header, jump and tech. 8-)


in first post TS is @ 85, mistype?

was, but come to think of it, 85 looks appropriate. check out the vids.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby zuo » 2009 Jul 02, 16:08

Suazo OBS is about 80,5 ....Mutu is 76 and something.....id be very carefully in giving such high values of speeds at defenders...

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 02, 16:26

zuo wrote:Suazo OBS is about 80,5 ....Mutu is 76 and something.....id be very carefully in giving such high values of speeds at defenders...

why do only defenders deserve such treatment? because they are in the back 4 they deserves slow speed? in anycase, santacroce isn't a typical serie a defenders, not at all. In anycase, watch the vid vs Inter at 0.10 seconds where he's chasing after balotelli... what TS is that? nd how do you calculate on-the-ball-speed... Mutu at only 76? Even still, how many forwards on the ball do you see out run Santacroce?

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jul 15, 17:06

just a thing, JUMP could go higher a pair of points (85) without problem imo, expecially taking in account his lack of size and BB.. in open space his leaps are really high

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby zuo » 2009 Jul 15, 17:33

just to make things clear......the two matches in highligths are surely in his top 5 games this season....

for the jump im on 84 max,in par with youngsters of similar size like pazzini or bocchetti.
also i suggest AGG @68,he's a little more prone to go out of his line, at 68 there are silvestre,biava,kroldrup...it's still a safe value for him.

His header imo is too high.he's generally not elegant and impulsive in heading,and not precise too.
at header 80 are cordoba,terzi,felipe.....youngsters like santacroce are (bocchetti [78],kjaer[77])
without generating problems i put santacroce @ 79 in par with Bonera and Manfredini.(maybe the value is still high.)

who gave him that HIGH agi value? he's an irruent and not precise tackler....go down at least to 78,if we are considering that he's capable to turn decently.

Aggression: 68
Agility:78
Header: 79
Jump: 84

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jul 16, 13:32

zuo wrote:just to make things clear......the two matches in highligths are surely in his top 5 games this season....

for the jump im on 84 max,in par with youngsters of similar size like pazzini or bocchetti.
also i suggest AGG @68,he's a little more prone to go out of his line, at 68 there are silvestre,biava,kroldrup...it's still a safe value for him.

His header imo is too high.he's generally not elegant and impulsive in heading,and not precise too.
at header 80 are cordoba,terzi,felipe.....youngsters like santacroce are (bocchetti [78],kjaer[77])
without generating problems i put santacroce @ 79 in par with Bonera and Manfredini.(maybe the value is still high.)

who gave him that HIGH agi value? he's an irruent and not precise tackler....go down at least to 78,if we are considering that he's capable to turn decently.

Aggression: 68
Agility:78
Header: 79
Jump: 84

I'm on the fence about header. I agree his header technique is poor (hits the ball with the top his head rather than with the top of his forehead) but he can head the ball clear of defense quite effectively. If there are more agrees I will lower but its a minimal difference. Agility originally was 77/78 but you have to agree he's more agile than say Accardi for example and much more agile than Burdisso (77). His turning is good and body movement, thats why he can execute his tackles so well despite his average defence.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Paddy » 2009 Sep 12, 14:33

Considering his height do you not think his jump could be a bit higher.
Image

thats a challenge he had with Toni Kroos who is 182cm and he gets a good amount of height above him.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8582
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Sep 12, 14:40

:lol: the good ole picture evidence. Can his jump possibly be higher than 83...possibly. But as you know Paddy this pic shows us nothing because we can't see their legs or its also possible Kroos is on his way down or didn't jump his highest.

"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
jmg721
 
Posts: 5506
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Paddy » 2009 Sep 12, 15:01

This is true Jason, but I couldn't find any videos to show his jumping ability.. I guess to show his ability the best way to do so is by pictures if we have nothing else.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8582
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 12, 15:45

Paddy wrote:Considering his height do you not think his jump could be a bit higher.
Image

thats a challenge he had with Toni Kroos who is 182cm and he gets a good amount of height above him.


Alex_10 wrote:just a thing, JUMP could go higher a pair of points (85) without problem imo, expecially taking in account his lack of size and BB.. in open space his leaps are really high
:ugeek:

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 24, 00:46

tonight unable to pull away milito even with "rough" manners(milito currently on +2 cms,+6 kgs,+2 BB) ....his BB shouldnt be touched or is even lower.

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby zuo » 2010 Apr 12, 23:24

He's too,a lot more if we count that he's a defender and he's a lot less tackled than a midfielder or a striker,
gone on an almost 'Injury C' level for this year.

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby antony » 2011 Aug 15, 15:23

Image
User avatar
antony
 
Posts: 868
Joined: 2010 Nov 25, 16:01
Location: Latina, Italy
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Fabiano SANTACROCE

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 16, 17:19

still on Napoli ;)

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
User avatar
Diego
 
Posts: 2354
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 39 times

PreviousNext

Return to Parma FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest