Cesc Fàbregas

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Cesc Fàbregas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Spoiler: show
CLASSIC SET(S): 2003-2005 & 2009-2010 & 2011-2012

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 30, 18:57, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Cesc FABREGAS

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 24, 03:05

Mik wrote:
Nrby wrote:
Mik wrote:Why condition 8? :lol: Just because the coach loves him and play him every match? Anybody who plays every match deserve such condition?

Fabregas doesn't deserve such condition, he's not that fit, he plays because the coach plays him, he cannot do all the games at the same fitness level.

your kidding right ? ... 2006-2008 he played 99 matches ... weather the coach wants to or not how many players do you thing can keep that up ?... this season has been injury plagued and there where less matches ... but he can easily play an FULL English season which means +40 matches and usually 2 a week if that's not condition 8 nothing is

I can play all the that matches, since the coach rely on me and put me in, Ill do it, everyone can do it, but the fit and the capacity to do them with consistency that's what matters to condition, the fitness to be capable to do every match on a high level of stamina, Fabregas can't!!!

condition WILL affect all kind of area, stamina isnt the only one
For cesc, the major role of him is playmaker, short, through and long passes
i dont think he did vary a lot with his quality for passes in season
even he plays in position that he doesnt really suit on such as SS,
in terms of passes he still able to do want he able do

btw, how long have you been reading in this forum?
please have a gd reading on Attributes analysed and explained and Ladder as well

quincy_huang

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jun 09, 22:25

I Ve been doing some tests with:
Agi : 85
DA : 85
DS : 83
Aggr : 80

*Tact. Dribbling

It looks more like the real Cesc

BECKS23LA

Postby Ken » 2009 Jun 09, 23:33

BECKS23LA wrote:I Ve been doing some tests with:
Agi : 85
DA : 85
DS : 83
Aggr : 80

*Tact. Dribbling

It looks more like the real Cesc

I don't agree with DA,DS and *T.Dribbling. He doesn't tend to keep the ball by dribbling or just dribble with the ball, and he is not that good at dribbling. I see it better than the real Cesc actually.

Agi and Aggr I'm not sure about it, because I think the current value is good enough, but I have no problem with raising it though.

Ken

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jun 10, 04:43

Well see some vids, u l see that he is not bad at drible either, and i gave him Tact. Dribble* coz he tends to do tricks, especially "la roulette", and for DS i puted him 1 pt over Deco who abviosly lose much more speed on the ball, and isn't faster by the way, so in my OF i gave cecs, beside stats above,

TS : 78
ACC : 81

BECKS23LA

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jun 10, 09:23

Agility I'm not sure about, although he's undoubtedly got the ability to twist his way out of trouble, quite Xavi like to be honest, the highest I'd personally go is to an 84.

Agree on a DS raise although I'd opt more for an 82.

I think Aggression is fine as it is.

DA 85 and *Tact. Dribble would just be a bit of an overkill I think. I'm in two minds about the *, on one hand he protects the ball well while dribbling and does use tricks to get a marker off of his back. But on the other hand it's not his first thought to dribble into a good position then release the ball, with his passing ability his first thought is to look up and picks out passes instead of start dribbling. I haven't tested him with *Tact. Dribble yet so it might be alright but I'd just be worried that it'd make him dribble with the ball too much, which isn't like Cesc.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby pietja » 2009 Jun 10, 12:20

deity86 wrote:
DA 85 and *Tact. Dribble would just be a bit of an overkill I think. I'm in two minds about the *, on one hand he protects the ball well while dribbling and does use tricks to get a marker off of his back. But on the other hand it's not his first thought to dribble into a good position then release the ball, with his passing ability his first thought is to look up and picks out passes instead of start dribbling. I haven't tested him with *Tact. Dribble yet so it might be alright but I'd just be worried that it'd make him dribble with the ball too much, which isn't like Cesc.

Hmm, ok mate, I see what you mean, but isn't the type of behavior you described more like *Dribbling? Let me quote Tact. dribble exp. for you:

'*TACTICAL DRIBBLE
Similar to Dribbling special ability - and again, not applicable to players on human-controlled teams - a player who has the Tactical Dribble special ability will use dribbling as a means to retain possession under pressure.'

IMO that's exactly what he does, and that's why I proposed that star for him.
About DA raise I'm not sure, I think that a 1 point more would be even hard to notice in-game and that it's hard to judge if he deserves it or not. He's a really good dribbler and maybe he deserves even more than that, but I would wait with this raise till we can see him some more next season.

About agility- I fully agree with 85, Cesc is a very agile player and his turns are very swift, imo that value would suit him well.

I agree on DS raise as well, he doesn't loose much speed when on the ball and besides his TS and ACC isn't impressive so I don't think that would overrate him. ACC raise seems fair as well, I would put it on smth. like 80-81.

Aggression- in Diaby thread i suggested it could go one point up, but then I though it through and now I think that I was somewhat fooled by a few of his appearances when Wenger put him on SS, normally when he's a CM he doesn't seem to go so much up front when Arsenal's on the attack. So I think that it's good as it is.

So, to sum up:

AGG, DA- I would leave as it is.
DS- looks good on 82.
ACC- 80-81 seems ok, but it's arguable...
AGI- fully agree with 85

*Tact. Dribbling- yes, imo he should get it, it wouldn't benefit on human-controlled Cesc anyway and I think he will look more real with it.

pietja

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jun 10, 13:01

I knew what I was trying to say but I guess I didn't explain myself properly ;) I can see where you thought I was referring more to *Dribbling but I didn't necessarily mean when he gets the ball he'll start dribbling in the sense of trying to dribble round players like a Robben or Ronaldo. I was under the impression, rightly or wrongly, that *Tactical Dribble will also influence a player to dribble into a better position to make a pass. Now if that were true, that's the one aspect of it that I don't see applying to Cesc as much, he's much more likely to make a pass from wherever he is rather than manoeuvre himself and the ball in an attempt to make that pass. Now if I'm wrong then completely disregard what i'm saying :D I do agree that the other areas of the star do fit him perfectly, but feel his Agility + DA would still make him able to play like that.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jun 11, 10:47

He deserves *TD but I'd lower DA, just look who he is on par with at the moment.

Abou DIABY, Cesc FABREGAS, Mikel ARTETA, ANDERSON, Carlos VILLANUEVA, Joey GUðJONSSON, Michael BALLACK, Clint DEMPSEY, Adel TAARABT, Ashley YOUNG, Simon DAVIES, Glen LITTLE, Daniel DE RIDDER, Luis Antonio VALENCIA, Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS, Benni McCARTHY, Salomon KALOU, Fernando TORRES, Peter CROUCH, Jermain DEFOE, Robbie KEANE.

Now are you seriously telling me he has as much dribbling as Ashley Young, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Glen Little, Abou Diaby and Antonio Valenica? I'm sorry but I can't agree to that.

Patrice EVRA, Stiliyan PETROV, Grant LEADBITTER, Jason KOUMAS, Chris EAGLES, Steven PIENAAR, Kevin KILBANE, PARK Ji-Sung, Matthew ETHERINGTON, Aaron LENNON, Ryan BABEL, Martin PETROV, John UTAKA, Robbie BLAKE, Giovani DOS SANTOS, David DI MICHELE, John CAREW, Roque SANTA CRUZ, Nicolas ANELKA, Andriy VORONIN, Valeri BOJINOV, Ricardo FULLER.

These are the people on 83 again I still don't think he's got as good close control as these players either, especially considering these players run with the ball at a much faster pace.

Jlloyd SAMUEL, GILBERTO da Silva Melo, Andranik TEYMOURIAN, Jermaine JENAS, Wilson PALACIOS, Scott PARKER, David EDWARDS, RIGA Mustapha, Zoltan GERA, Dean MARNEY, Steven GERRARD, Gary McSHEFFREY, Morten GAMST Pedersen, Andy VAN DER MEYDE, Zoran TOSIC, Jermaine PENNANT, Jerome THOMAS, David BENTLEY, Charles N'ZOGBIA, Paul GALLAGHER, Eduardo DA SILVA, Carlos VELA, Gabriel AGBONLAHOR, Ebi SMOLAREK, Didier DROGBA, JÔ, Henri CAMARA

Now these players look much more in Fabregas' league, in my opinion. These are the players on 82 and thats what I think he should have.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 11, 13:39

Imho your reasoning is no correct Vandeach. There are many other stats that affects dribbling succes, as TS, acc, DA, DS, agility, BB and even atk, so a player can have a high value in one or two of those stats, and not be a good dribbler.

Comming back to fabregas. He is not a players that dribbles past players, as for example ronaldo (who is going to sign for Real Madrid for 95M €...), robben, walcott etc... that fabregas is not that kind of player is wellknow. As i explained here time ago, fabregas is very able to keep the ball on his foot and lead the the ball, but not dribble past, he can keep the ball and make swift turns with his body to find a space to give a good passes (here the first thing he deserves *tac dribbling, that is a must).

Now, the thing is how we should rate, to make him able to keep the ball, being difficult to steal it, but without making him a dribble machine.

First his speed stats. He is not a player with a great acceleration (he doesnt left defense back with acceleration), his acc should never be over his TS. But his TS is nothing special cause he is easily catched by defense when he is on the ball, but imo he is not as slow as the current stats makes him...

Imo his strong points and what makes him that hard to steal the ball are his agility and DA as i said in the past. His agility is what makes him that tough. When he is under preassure he slows down, raise his head to see his mates, makes a swift turn, and give a good pass, followed by a good move to recive again the ball. But the problem is, what is an accurate number?¿ We also must take in account that his heght (1,80 m) is a handicap when you compare him with players like xavi for example.

No great accuracy is require here, he doesn't need it to act like that, but without a decent DA he wouldn't have a good succes in his playstyle. So here his current value, 84, is accurte imo.

What makes me to doubt is his DS, sometimes seems not to loose much speed, but when that happens he can't keep the ball on his foot while running. Other times he lead the ball with good accuracy, but when this happens his lost of speed is more noticeable. This is easy to understand with an example, well an extreme example. Everybody is able kick the ball with high power throwing the ball many meters far for himself, and afterward run behind the ball with NO speed lost (highest DS but with a very poor DA). The opposite extreme example is nearly "walk" with the ball sticked on your feet, but with huge lost of speed (highest DA but very poor DS). Thats what happens with fabregas, his DS and DA change depending on the situation, that why i think he should get an average value here, not allowing him to be fast with the ball and not making his leading with the ball a lack, 79/80, would work with him, taking in account his TS doesn't make him a fast player, and i you want him to be faster with the ball you know, double R1 click and he will push the ball further with an on the ball speed buff.

I read that your are thinking about raising his aggresion, i ABSOLUTLY disagree here. He is a player that takes the ball very back and with good combinations with his mates, and good movemts, (great TW), carries the ball to forward position in good conditions, and this is his MAIN qualitie, his great abilities to playmake. And higher aggresion would make him to loose that, being his playstile very diffrent from reality.

I would lower his aggresion to 75. Contrary, i would raise a couple of points his atk, since he is always well positioned in atking positions, making him to deeper in the box, when the team is positioned in forward positions, as he does in real life, and raising his TW, again... I couldn't find any argument to lower it when it was lowerd, just the omnipotent opinion of 1 mod... He is behind Xavi about team work, but he is imo the second best playmaker nowdays. So with slightly higher higher ATK he would get deeper in the pitch, and be better positioned, and with higher TW he will perform better timed runs and increase the amount of them. All of this changes and his registered position CM, he will make him to be everywhere, back and forward. Remember people that he is the player that covers more distance in arsenal matches, over both SBs, and wing players. That's a stat that impressed me and made me to think about this, the source spanish TV at the end of matches. And that could be enough to rise a little bit his stamina as well.

Summing up:

ATK: 78/79 (+1/+2)
Stamina: 85/86 (+1/+2)
TS: 79 (+1)
Agility: 86/87 (+3/+4) (i go with 87)
DS: 79 (+1)
AGG: 75 (-4)
TW: 94/95
*tac. dribble

Those changes allows him to be difficult to steal the ball, and be able to playmake, but NOT to burst defenses. And the changes in atk, agg, tw and stamina makes him be everywhere in the fild supporting his team mates.

Last edited by Ulises on 2009 Jun 12, 02:15, edited 2 times in total.
Ulises

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jun 11, 19:34

I Don't agre witl lowering Aggression, i d go for an 80 he goes in the box very often for a CMF, btw he plays as an AMF too it must be added, and Ulises ACC must go too, i d say 81 on par with Deco, who is not faster by any way!

Summing up:

ATT: 78
STA : 86-87
TS: 78-79
ACC: 81
Agility: 86-87
DS ; 82-83
AGG: 80
TW: 95, he is simply a genuis in linking with teammates very comparable to Pirlo!

*Tact. Dribble

BECKS23LA

Postby Ken » 2009 Jun 11, 19:40

BECKS23LA wrote:I Don't agre witl lowering Aggression, i d go for an 80 he goes in the box very often for a CMF, btw he plays as an AMF too it must be added, and Ulises ACC must go too, i d say 81 on par with Deco, who is not faster by any way!

Summing up:

DS ; 82-83
TW: 95, he is simply a genuis in linking with teammates very comparable to Pirlo!

*Tact. Dribble

I don't think his Agg either needs to come up or drop down, I would say we should keep it the same.

Agree with the rest but not sure about *Tac.Dribble.

Ken

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 11, 19:55

BECKS23LA wrote:I Don't agre witl lowering Aggression, i d go for an 80 he goes in the box very often for a CMF, btw he plays as an AMF too it must be added, and Ulises ACC must go too, i d say 81 on par with Deco, who is not faster by any way!

Summing up:

DS ; 82-83

*Tact. Dribble

I don't think that deco is a player that has good stats to compare with, those stats are outdated imo. But i thing you are making him much faster, so in consecuece better dribbler than he is in real life...

No doubt that with TW: 95 + atk: 79 + agg: 75, CMF and the normal configuration (middle defensive arrow and yellow in team) he will go into the box as he does in real life. If you rise his aggresion to 80 he will be positioned in forward position, what makes him to be less effective in his what is considered his best ability, playmaking. See that in arsenal he is the one that connects the with the defense, normally when the defense (or the DMF) has the ball or they give it to fabregas first of all, no other midfielder touches befor fabregas, and he will not act like that with agg: 80, i have 74 in my of, and he use to score in the box...

Ulises

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jun 11, 20:23

OK, reality check. Some of those suggestions are a bit over the top, now where do I start?

Attack: 78? I don't think that is fair, that puts him on par with Paul Scholes and Park Ji-Sung, Fabregas' positional ability isn't as good as theres.

Stamina: I think your getting the impression that 84 is a bad value, it isn't it is above average, which is correct for Fabregas however lets have a look at the people on 87 are his energy levels comparable to Andy Johnson and Wilson Palacios? No. Nor are they comparable to Lucas or Leighton Baines.

Speed: His TS is fine, as his acceleration and I can't see why you'd want to raise it. Giving Fabregas a yellow value for acceleration seems mad to me. If you give him that value then soon 95 % of players in the EPL will have at least one speed value yellow.

Agility: Again this doesn't need a change, perhaps 84 but no more. Do you really think he is as agile as Gael Clichy?! Even 86 is too much, I mean on par with Rosicky and Agbonlahor? 84 max for me.

Dribble Accuracy: Ulises my comparison makes perfect sense he doesn't have as good close control as the players I've mentioned. You say dribbling into a good space for a pass but that can be achieved with an 82 for DA and *TD.

Dribble Speed: Finally something I agree on, I'd go for 80 though.

Aggression: If anything it should come down, he doesn't get forward as much as Essien or Fletcher, whom are on 79. What's wrong with 76 on par with Gareth Barry.

Team-work: He is very vital to Arsenal's play, no doubt. However he does have those patches where a few passes go astray or he misjudges a players run slightly, this is rare though. I'd go for one lower at 94.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jun 11, 21:56

I Strongly disgree with lowering DA 84, on par with Ballack,is just fine

BECKS23LA

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 12, 02:13

Vandeach wrote:OK, reality check. Some of those suggestions are a bit over the top, now where do I start?

Attack: 78? I don't think that is fair, that puts him on par with Paul Scholes and Park Ji-Sung, Fabregas' positional ability isn't as good as theres.

Stamina: I think your getting the impression that 84 is a bad value, it isn't it is above average, which is correct for Fabregas however lets have a look at the people on 87 are his energy levels comparable to Andy Johnson and Wilson Palacios? No. Nor are they comparable to Lucas or Leighton Baines.

Speed: His TS is fine, as his acceleration and I can't see why you'd want to raise it. Giving Fabregas a yellow value for acceleration seems mad to me. If you give him that value then soon 95 % of players in the EPL will have at least one speed value yellow.

Agility: Again this doesn't need a change, perhaps 84 but no more. Do you really think he is as agile as Gael Clichy?! Even 86 is too much, I mean on par with Rosicky and Agbonlahor? 84 max for me.

Dribble Accuracy: Ulises my comparison makes perfect sense he doesn't have as good close control as the players I've mentioned. You say dribbling into a good space for a pass but that can be achieved with an 82 for DA and *TD.

Dribble Speed: Finally something I agree on, I'd go for 80 though.

Aggression: If anything it should come down, he doesn't get forward as much as Essien or Fletcher, whom are on 79. What's wrong with 76 on par with Gareth Barry.

Team-work: He is very vital to Arsenal's play, no doubt. However he does have those patches where a few passes go astray or he misjudges a players run slightly, this is rare though. I'd go for one lower at 94.

ATK: Yes i think fabregas has better positioning than park... sure, probably scholes could get 1 or 2 points more in atk, but fabregas is better than park imo. And not only because of pure positioning, because he will get deeply and more often in the box as higher atk is.

TS: Yes imo he needs 1 point more here on par with those players:

79: Paul ANDERSON (82, 175, --), Garry O'CONNOR (82, 185, 79), Jack RODWELL (82, 188, 71), Isaiah OSBOURNE (82, 188, 79), Kevin PHILLIPS (81, 170, 69), Steve THOMPSON (81, 188, 78), Bryan HUGHES (80, 175, 71), Ben WATSON (80, 178, 68), Liam LAWRENCE (80, 180, 72), Phil JAGIELKA (80, 183, 83), James TOMKINS (80, 190, 83), Niko KRANJCAR (79, 185, 74), Danny COLLINS (79, 185, 76), Clint DEMPSEY (79, 185, 77), Gary CAHILL (79, 188, 71), Danny GABBIDON (78, 177, 70), Glenn WHELAN (78, 180, 79), Gareth BARRY (78, 181, 80), Keith ANDREWS (78, 183, 78), Mark RANDALL (78, 183, 82), Richard CRESSWELL (78, 185, 83), Nicky HUNT (78, 185, 86), Amdy FAYE (78, 186, 78), Daniel COUSIN (78, 186, 85), Dimitar BERBATOV (78, 188, 79), MIDO (78, 188, 85), Dave KITSON (78, 191, 79), Calum DAVENPORT (78, 193, 89), Andy REID (77, 170, 74), Andy DAWSON (77, 175, 78), Richard HUGHES (77, 183, 83), Dean ASHTON (76, 188, 76), Damien PLESSIS (76, 192, 75), Michael TURNER (76, 193, 85)

Some of the could be faster than him on the ball, but not without it... And for sure faster than Gary Neville or Alex, TS: 78

Agility: You compare with clichy and rosicky, those players seems to be more agile, but that is just because they are much faster than him but no of those can turn better than fabregas, at least not clichy wich is much more faster but not more agile. Rosicky stats are outdate is not fair to compare with him but, think that rosicky is smaller with the agility buff that this means... This is the same example that happened with Messi, much people said that he deserved muuuuch more speed than the current value, that he was underrated, but they were messing up agility with speed, the same here... Just try the values i gave for dribbling/speed stats, i feel them really accurate.

DS: See a yellow value here makes me to disagree, i dont really think he doesn't loose the amount of speed to deserve any yellow here, there is a wall between green and yellow that should not be past in fabregas case. I would keep it at 79 with one more point in TS, keeping the same speed on the ball.

Stamina: Remember he is the player that use to cover the highest distance in a match, but also mentality affects here so i think that we should get, more accurate values for both mentality and stamina. Not going to a value of 87 in stamina, but yes a slightly increase.

Agg: Just think that this star is against fabregas, as much as he gets higher value here he will be worse at playmaking...

Agree with you in, NO yellow value in both TS and ACC, and in TW.

Ulises

Postby Sekularac » 2009 Jun 12, 02:23

I don't realize why he is still not given *TACTICAL DRIBBLE, cause Cesc is pure definition for this special ability.It's actually one of his strongest points, which makes him so difficult to steal the ball from. :?:

-VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT-
Sekularac

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 12, 02:43

Sekularac wrote:I don't realize why he is still not given *TACTICAL DRIBBLE, cause Cesc is pure definition for this special ability.It's actually one of his strongest points, which makes him so difficult to steal the ball from. :?:

For your word i understand that your argument is that *tac dribbling will make fabregas to be better dribbler?¿ If not don't continue reading... And sry...

Well *tac. dribbling will not affect his dribbling qualities, so this star doesn't make players to be better or worse dribblers.

This star ONLY affects player under IA control. And will make a player to use dribbles to keep the ball under control, for example to dribble into a space to pass the ball or shot, but doesn't makes player to try to dribble past defenses.

So this star doesn't increase players dribble qualities, it just changes the behavior of player about dribbling.

Ulises

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jun 12, 08:57

For Attack he's currently level with Nasri, Ireland and Kranjcar. Now admittedly they do play different roles than Cesc but I don't feel it'd be fair for him to be a point ahead of them.

Stamina, I agree with Vandeach again. Yes he does consistently cover alot of ground over matches but take into account that he's not exactly running around at full speed chasing balls down. He's very economical with his running, that coupled with his lowish TS means he's not going to be using as much Stamina as the likes of a Flamini or Mascherano. Maybe his Mentality could do with a slight raise but his head does drop when we're losing or things just aren't going our way.

I do actually agree with a +1 for TS. We all know he's nothing special when it comes to his pace, it's quite embarassing at times actually but he's ever so slightly quicker than a 78. I actually think that if his TS were to be raised that his Acc could come down. I don't see him being very good off of the mark and he can take some time to get going.

I'd agree with Vandeach again on Agility, I'd only go to an 84 maximum.

For DA I'd say an 83 with *Tactical Dribble would work. He does have good close control but the ball doesn't exactly stick to his feet.

DS - With a TS raise I'd opt for the same as Van again, 80 looks good. Without it I'd look more at an 81/82. Taking his already low TS into account he doesn't lose that much pace on the ball.

Agree aswell on Aggression. When he's played in his usual CM role he does like to arrive from deeper instead of just charging to join an attack. I'd personally not go too low, I'd say a 76/77

Team Work i'm not so sure about. Maybe i'm just being cautious.. yes he runs the midfield and seems to have a telepathic understanding with all players around him at times. I'm trying to take *Playmaking into account here which can have a similar effect in making team mates aware and take up better positions. He's had periods in the last two seasons where for a few weeks or more, his understanding just hasn't been there and he'll make alot of errors with his passing, especially long passing, when trying to pick out players' runs (as Van said). I'd even go one lower than Van and say a 93 coupled with his *Playmaking will still make him very dangerous. I don't feel he's quite at a 94/95 yet for TW on a consistent basis but have no doubt over the next few seasons he could easily warrant a 95.

deity86

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jun 12, 09:07

There is something else we forgot, he seems to be Hard-Worker no ?

I'd say Ment 82-84, he s always giving 120% For the team , he never give up!

BECKS23LA

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jun 12, 09:17

No your last two statements are thoroughly incorrect, he doesn't always give 120 % and when the team is losing, he isn't the sort of player to inspire the team forward, he is not particularly brave nor does he close down players particularly well, I wouldn't perceive Cesc to be a hard-worker at all, the fact that your suggesting to put him on par with Craig Fagan is laughable. So to summarize

Top Speed: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 80
Agility: 84(max.)
Aggression: 76
Team-work: 93/94

Regarding team-work, I would still go for 94 his ability to control play and find team-mates is still the best in the Premier League at the moment, he really is the one who fully 'orchestrates' Arsenal other play-makers like Alonso and Deco don't dictate as much of the play as Fabregas does.

Vandeach

PreviousNext

Return to Chelsea FC