Xabi Alonso

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Xabi Alonso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:43

Image



CLASSIC SET(S): 2009 - 10 | 2004 -05

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 04:46, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby al_pacino » 2008 Dec 13, 19:09

SP only 90? and cesc got 91, he better than cesc

PROOF
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archived ... 1-1113.htm

DeFrenZ wrote:LOL.

If you think that these "tricks" make the game "oh so f**ktastic", considering the animations are also pretty stiff, I think you don't want to play a "football" game :)
al_pacino
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 16:01
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 13, 19:14

al_pacino wrote:SP only 90? and cesc got 91, he better than cesc

PROOF
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archived ... 1-1113.htm

The stats doesn't prove anything ... it's about the difficulties of the passes .. or you can't honestly believe that Obi Mikel is a world class passer or Denilson for that matter ... and if you will search passing stats for central defenders you will find that most of them have insanely accurate passing percentages ... and that's because they never attempt any difficult passes ...

User avatar
Nrby
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Reşiţa, România
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 19:55

Nrby wrote:
al_pacino wrote:SP only 90? and cesc got 91, he better than cesc

PROOF
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archived ... 1-1113.htm

The stats doesn't prove anything ... it's about the difficulties of the passes .. or you can't honestly believe that Obi Mikel is a world class passer or Denilson for that matter ... and if you will search passing stats for central defenders you will find that most of them have insanely accurate passing percentages ... and that's because they never attempt any difficult passes ...


True, imo his current passing accuaracy should be a bit lower jus 1 or 2 points, he is not as accurate as guti for example. IMO that amount of succesfull passes are thanked to his TW and *playmake

Ulises
 

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 17, 19:41

he's 27

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8599
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 27, 23:44

Only a question... is he really that bad tactically in defence and attack? And can resist like Cesc? I think that he is a bit more resistant than Cesc...

Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 28, 12:53

I'm pretty sure that Xabi could have a higher LPS, his range of long passing is fantastic and he can put some ferocity behind his passes.

User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 28, 13:47

GoonerLover66 wrote:I'm pretty sure that Xabi could have a higher LPS, his range of long passing is fantastic and he can put some ferocity behind his passes.


I agree. I suggested this on the old site. It should be more than Fabregas who also has 86.

I would say 89 atleast

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby fishdalf » 2008 Dec 28, 17:14

Not that i'm obsessed with colours or anything, but i'm pretty sure all of Alonso's 5 passing stats should at least be in orange.

User avatar
fishdalf
 
Posts: 962
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 07:34
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 28, 17:28

fishdalf wrote:Not that i'm obsessed with colours or anything, but i'm pretty sure all of Alonso's 5 passing stats should at least be in orange.


I agree, he is underated at the moment.
5 passing stats?? is curl included in this?

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby emoboiross94 » 2008 Dec 28, 18:04

I agree aswell, his passing is obv one of the best in Prem, these stats for passing imo don't show it.
His SPS should be 90-91and LPS should be 90
:)
If you watched him today when he came on his passing speed was very quick to players, and where pretty much all direct to feet or long range are normally spot on.

emoboiross94
 

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby al_pacino » 2008 Dec 29, 05:19

update LPS to 90-92 maybe sometimes, his LPS better than Gerard

DeFrenZ wrote:LOL.

If you think that these "tricks" make the game "oh so f**ktastic", considering the animations are also pretty stiff, I think you don't want to play a "football" game :)
al_pacino
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 16:01
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Jan 01, 15:25

LPS -> 92

who agrees?

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby samsonitto » 2009 Jan 01, 22:01

lfc 4 eva wrote:LPS -> 92

who agrees?

I do..

Image
User avatar
samsonitto
 
Posts: 86
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 21:36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby al_pacino » 2009 Jan 02, 08:52

samsonitto wrote:
lfc 4 eva wrote:LPS -> 92

who agrees?

I do..

neither do i :P

DeFrenZ wrote:LOL.

If you think that these "tricks" make the game "oh so f**ktastic", considering the animations are also pretty stiff, I think you don't want to play a "football" game :)
al_pacino
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 16:01
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 02, 10:15

Don't put only the suggestion, please, explain us a bit why of this increase... :mrgreen:

Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Jan 02, 18:51

Markulur wrote:Don't put only the suggestion, please, explain us a bit why of this increase... :mrgreen:


GL already explained why

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby manutd » 2009 Jan 03, 05:46

I still dont get what's the 5th passing stat :(

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Jan 03, 15:17

manutd wrote:I still dont get what's the 5th passing stat :(

I tend to count team work as a passing stat when thought about in certain ways.

User avatar
fishdalf
 
Posts: 962
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 07:34
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Xabi ALONSO

Postby Nrby » 2009 Jan 03, 15:20

fishdalf wrote:
manutd wrote:I still dont get what's the 5th passing stat :(

I tend to count team work as a passing stat when thought about in certain ways.

it is in a certain way ... but it only counts for the AI ... it mainly determines how smart a pass will be and if it will be useful to do that certain pass regardless of it's accuracy

User avatar
Nrby
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Reşiţa, România
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Next

Return to FC Bayern München

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest