Alexandre Pato

Moderators: rafzin, pedala robinho, tamaguchi_japa, Anders, Mod's

Alexandre Pato

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:50

Last edited by .Maguss. on 2009 Nov 21, 02:17, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alexandre PATO

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Mar 09, 08:01

Header 79 jump 84

And, i don't know if you noticed it, but he tends very much to go on Wings, maybe Side* so ?

BECKS23LA

Postby metronomo » 2009 Mar 12, 18:38

i have here my suggestions

Attack: 83 ---> 84 (he has been playing as cf do to the injuries of the other strikers, and until now had been making good perfomances)
Balance: 78 ---> 79 (he is 179cm, but he has been working out and has gained more bb, one more point should be fine)
Stamina: 82 ---> 83 (he could play 90 min, and continue running)
Top Speed: 89 ---> 90 (he is a very fast player, in the ladders for example he should be on pair with ivan cordoba)
Response: 81 ---> 83 (in ladders he must be at least in pair with raul, pato has been improving this stat while playing as cf)
Agility: 87 ---> 88 (he is very very agile, no explanation needed in this case, i didnt find a ladder for this, so i dont anyone to compare with)
Dribble Accuracy: 85 ---> 86 (at high speeds he demonstrates his brazilian nature XD)
he doesnt make excellent passes, but he could be considered to be "in green"
Short Pass Accuracy: 74 ---> 75
Short Pass Speed: 75 ---> 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 71 ---> 73
Long Pass Speed: 74 ---> 75
Shot Accuracy: 81 ---> 83 (great accuracy, great goals)
Shot Technique: 83 ---> 84 (most of the goals has been made with precision)
Header: 77 ---> 79 (his header skills should be upgraded, even though he is not a tall player, he made goals in this way)
Jump: 82 ---> 84 (do to his height and body corpulence, he jumps high)

Special Abilities:
*Dribbling
*1-Touch Pass

i will add
*Reaction (while in the box, he always goes on the ball)
*side (he use the flanks to begin the attacks)

metronomo

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 12, 19:31

You do realize he is still 19 right? I just wanted to make sure. If you did a world ladder, he would be on top of every category for an Under-20 player. And you are comparing him in some apects to players who have been doing this successfully for 10+ years.

metronomo wrote:Attack: 83 ---> 84 (he has been playing as cf do to the injuries of the other strikers, and until now had been making good perfomances)

Looking at the ladder, it's not totally unreasonable...but you realize he was an 81 a couple months ago. He will become a 99 in no time at this rate. At 84 you will be putting him 1 point below...Fabio QUAGLIARELLA, ADRIANO, Marco DI VAIO, Marco BORRIELLO, Andriy SHEVCHENKO. All of which are significantly more proven in attack. I think the raise is unneccesary
Balance: 78 ---> 79 (he is 179cm, but he has been working out and has gained more bb, one more point should be fine)
That's awful reasoning. Because then you can keep saying that over and over again. He is not strong, he is pretty slight, and another unneccesay point.
Stamina: 82 ---> 83 (he could play 90 min, and continue running)
So can a lot of people who are at 82...why is he deserving this point. How many matches is he going the full 90. He probably deserves this point...but you haven't made a good case for it.
Top Speed: 89 ---> 90 (he is a very fast player, in the ladders for example he should be on pair with ivan cordoba)
Have you considered Cordoba should possibly be dropped? I think a look at a global ladder would be more helpful, as there is no other Serie A player in the 88-90 range.
Response: 81 ---> 83 (in ladders he must be at least in pair with raul, pato has been improving this stat while playing as cf)
He is 19!! Raul has been playing at this level for much longer. Gotta give Pato room to improve.
Agility: 87 ---> 88 (he is very very agile, no explanation needed in this case, i didnt find a ladder for this, so i dont anyone to compare with)
Well, the ladder is there, and well updated. So that is just laziness. Is he as agile as Giuseppe MASCARA, Ezequiel LAVEZZI, Antonio DI NATALE. That's a tough one...but I am leaning towards no.
Dribble Accuracy: 85 ---> 86 (at high speeds he demonstrates his brazilian nature XD)
What?! :shock:
he doesnt make excellent passes, but he could be considered to be "in green"
Short Pass Accuracy: 74 ---> 75
Short Pass Speed: 75 ---> 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 71 ---> 73
Long Pass Speed: 74 ---> 75
Again....What!?! :shock: Have you paid attention to how CF's are rated in passing....especially such an unproven passer given very high passing stats. Look at Lavezzi & Zarate's stats....and they are more SS than Pato.
Shot Accuracy: 81 ---> 83 (great accuracy, great goals)
Shot Technique: 83 ---> 84 (most of the goals has been made with precision)
What does PERCISION have to do with ST :?
Header: 77 ---> 79 (his header skills should be upgraded, even though he is not a tall player, he made goals in this way)
Jump: 82 ---> 84 (do to his height and body corpulence, he jumps high)
So if he was rated a 79 before, would he need to be upgraded to 81? This isn't responsible stats making IMO.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby metronomo » 2009 Mar 12, 21:05

well those are my points.....

Looking at the ladder, it's not totally unreasonable...but you realize he was an 81 a couple months ago. He will become a 99 in no time at this rate. At 84 you will be putting him 1 point below...Fabio QUAGLIARELLA, ADRIANO, Marco DI VAIO, Marco BORRIELLO, Andriy SHEVCHENKO. All of which are significantly more proven in attack. I think the raise is unneccesary
i didnt remember that he was 81 months ago, in this case you won jaja

That's awful reasoning. Because then you can keep saying that over and over again. He is not strong, he is pretty slight, and another unneccesay point.
yes, i could keep saying the same, but i wouldnt....but you must take care of upgrading borriello instead....81???!!!! you won the argument here again jaja

So can a lot of people who are at 82...why is he deserving this point. How many matches is he going the full 90. He probably deserves this point...but you haven't made a good case for it.
man.....everyone could last 90 minutes playing (including us), the thing is in what condition do you end playing....in this case pato could continue running like in the first half...and not so many players could make this....also you must understand that ancelotti replaces him most of the time do to tactical issues, not because he cannot play anymore.....

Have you considered Cordoba should possibly be dropped? I think a look at a global ladder would be more helpful, as there is no other Serie A player in the 88-90 range.
well, so drop cordoba's ts...its impossible that cordoba could be faster than pato....and i saw the general table/ladder...i compare him with cordoba, to bring up that some players must be lowered....

What?!
jaja here i give no explanation....he has a great accuracy with the ball while running at high speeds....he doesnt loose it easily, only when a defender tackles him down...

Again....What!?! :shock: Have you paid attention to how CF's are rated in passing....especially such an unproven passer given very high passing stats. Look at Lavezzi & Zarate's stats....and they are more SS than Pato.
obviously pato isnt a "normal cf"....his preferred position is ss.....but because the team requires it, he became a cf in some matches....in my opinion most ss has good passing abbilities, not extraordinary, but fair enough to make good passes...

So if he was rated a 79 before, would he need to be upgraded to 81? This isn't responsible stats making IMO.
why do you think that??? time will show how pato will improve in physical aspect......but right now he doesnt deserve more that 79.......

metronomo

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 12, 22:10

metronomo wrote:So can a lot of people who are at 82...why is he deserving this point. How many matches is he going the full 90. He probably deserves this point...but you haven't made a good case for it.
man.....everyone could last 90 minutes playing (including us), the thing is in what condition do you end playing....in this case pato could continue running like in the first half...and not so many players could make this....also you must understand that ancelotti replaces him most of the time do to tactical issues, not because he cannot play anymore.....
Here is my point....Why 83? Your same arguement can be made for a 90 in Stamina. Why specifically is he good at 83 and not at 84, 82 etc.?

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Kris » 2009 Mar 14, 10:55

i agree jmg721, he is fine with these stats, play with him in the game, he is very good, and very realistic... we should wait almost a year so we can change his stats, i only think we should add the side star ONLY... no more changing... unless players like aguero,lavessi,zarate,etc... then change him, hell i would be the first one in line protesting...

Kris

Postby master smurf » 2009 Mar 15, 17:16

I think you guys need to analyse DA between Kaka and Pato - I think Pato is actually better than Kaka - Kaka's strength in dribbling is his TS, BB and DS.

I personally think Pato is worth a 90 TS but his DS should be 86-87.

The guy is amazing so while we should wait to update, it is understandable why ppl are clamoring for changes - He no longer runs offside and times his run near perfectly, he shoots from distance better (a more powerful shot - was always accurate) and he is dribbling more defenders now - and he never gets tired and tracks back more; all of this has been developed in 4 months - he is by far the best player U20.

I think though his short passing is overrated - he usually is indecisive and just passes to the closest guy and it isnt hard or that accurate. His longer passing seems to be better as he is far more instinctual and just hits the ball.

Also his attack or response dont need to be improved yet - he gets to the ball quickly because of TS and ACC.

His BB is iffy, he usually goes to ground ala Kaka to draw fouls but he is stronger than the 78 suggests.

No - I think Kaka is very overrated in DA - if DA truly means how closely he dribbles or touches the ball - watch him, many times he doesnt actually touch the ball or move it to elude defenders - he may feint or speed by them - many times defenders knock the ball away or foul him straight when you would expect him to just shift the ball and pass them.

Kaka can dribble at high speed but he rarely if ever goes on mazy runs or changes the direction of the ball like a Messi or Robinho or even Aguero (when he was in Argentina).

Pato (now that he has confidence and the trust of the coach) is dropping defenders like flies - Kaka not so much. I welcome analysis though.

Dem no worry We
master smurf

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 18, 12:06

Gennarino wrote:Is it only me, or dom't you think that Pato should have better attack?
I mean, he practically scores every game! His attack should at least be as Benzema's, according to me. Maybe around 85 - 87[color=#FFFFFF]?[/color]

I here ya but lets leave him alone for now ;) with these stats he's better than most ;)

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Mar 22, 05:46

Agree with Rfuna that we still need to wait to UP his Attack.

Well, I saw some guys saying that Pato deserves green numbers for pass stats. Seriously mates, when you saw he making a difficult pass? He really don't make difficult passes. Is the same than give to Denilson a 90 in SPA. He have an amazing pass on statistics. But statistics don't consider the difficult of the passes. Pato always pass the ball to the near teammate, why give him high numbers, since he even miss near passes sometimes? About his LPA and LPS... Yeah, he have a good long pass and LPA: 73, LPS: 75 looks a good compromise. I'm not saying he deserves this update. Not yet, at least.

About Body Balance... Pato isn't a "strong" player at all. Consider his Agility, combined at his Speed and Acceleration... Really you guys think he deserves a better balance? He win a lot of duels because of his Agility, Top Speed and Acceleration, not because of "pure" strong.

About Stamina... Consider Mauro Zárate have 81, one point less than Pato, and he's a more active striker than Pato... Yeah, he gets tired soon. Pato can last a bit more than Zárate, so STA: 83 at the most is what I'd say.

About Response... Can't say anything for now... Personally, I don't saw a lot of goals due to antecipation, and a higher Response, combined with the actual TS + ACC would make Pato a demon in the game. I'd increase to 82 at the most for now, one point better than Zárate, one point worst than Giuseppe Rossi.

About Agility... Let's consider he's on pair with Mauro Zárate, is one point worst than Giuseppe Rossi and one point better than Jeremy Menez. I think for now we still need to sit down and see if he deserves be on pair with Rossi and better than Zárate. I think yes, but still ain't sure.

About Dribble Accuracy... The suggestion is 86 Well, he really have a glue on his feet and have the ball really near at his feet mostly of the time. With 86, he'll be on pair with Giuseppe Rossi and Zárate, and will be better than Benzema and Menez... The problem is: I think he's a better dribbler than Benzema and Menez... But he is a lot faster than Rossi and Zárate, have a better DS, with this number in DA he'll be miles away better dribbler than both of this guys... This is really true? I ain't sure...

About all Shooting stats, can't say anything for now...

About Header and Jump... I don't think Benzema is better header than Pato, and he's on 79 now... I'd put the both guys at 79. About Jump... I saw Anderson rated at 82, and I really think Pato jump's really higher than Anderson. My suggestion would be JMP: 83 for now.

pedala robinho

Postby Markulur » 2009 Mar 22, 21:12

The point where I disagree is on DA. Rossi can move the ball better than Pato. At least one point there.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Misery- » 2009 Apr 06, 07:38

could deserve the *side as once again in yesterday's match showed that he always sticks to the sides and then cuts in to the box.

Misery-

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 09, 03:40

BECKS23LA wrote:Agility SHOULD GO UP low-mid 90's!
:lol:

metronomo wrote:even though 87 is a high value but it seems that pato deserves 89

I agree....that is why I suggested an 89 in the Agility Ladder thread.

metronomo wrote:or even 90 to be in pair with giovinco for example

:lol: what?! no. He does not deserve to be on par with Giovinco. He is moving up to an 89 because Miccoli and Giovinco are moving up to a 92 as part of the "Serie A Agility Revolution"

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 12, 20:20

Updated Agility due to "Serie A Agilty Revolution"

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Apr 14, 02:57

Mate, explain your suggestions... I mean, why you choose, for example, Attack: 84, with who he'd be on pair...

By the way, what I can agree with you:

Stamina: 83 - Close to Seedorf, since he runs a lot more than the dutch and don't get tired easily.
Header: 79 - He don't showed one or two times that he has a good header, we can see he's clearly really good and regular at that.

About the other suggestions, I don't disagree, but I feel it's a update for the future, not for now.

pedala robinho

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 06:30

Comment from Red_Phoenix regarding Shot Acc:
Both, CR and Messi, should be somewhere in the mid-80s while Pato is not much more than an 80 right now as he's good for his age, but not too special yet.

Neither should Pato geta Scoring star as he doesn't have that special killer intsinct yet either which is something Jaja already has.

Messi is at the edge of the star though I would rather give 1-1 Scoring as he doesn't get himself so much into Scoring positions by anticipating where the ball will prolly get to , but by going through the defense and putting it past the GK.

A similar arguement can be brought up for CR as he often scores by inbox shots, mid-range tries or attempts after CKs. That neither is something which needs a great predator instinct. He as well should only get 1-1 Scoring if at all.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby spinaL » 2009 May 31, 22:17

metronomo wrote:pato is faster than messi and aguero, this includes top speed and acceleration
if anyone has seen a milan game, you will notice the great acceleration that pato has, and off course his top speed.....
Pato is definitely quicker without the ball than messi or aguero but with the ball messi is the quickest because of his DA and DS. So i only think that Pato needs a increase in TS and ACC and a few points raise in DA - DS. But Aguero is definitely the slowest of the three.

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Postby ektos » 2009 Jun 01, 10:32

spinaL wrote:
metronomo wrote:pato is faster than messi and aguero, this includes top speed and acceleration
if anyone has seen a milan game, you will notice the great acceleration that pato has, and off course his top speed.....
Pato is definitely quicker without the ball than messi or aguero but with the ball messi is the quickest because of his DA and DS. So i only think that Pato needs a increase in TS and ACC and a few points raise in DA - DS. But Aguero is definitely the slowest of the three.

yes,Aguero is slower than Pato with or without a ball,but he has a better DA and TEC than Pato,Also i think that Pato and Aguero should have the same ACC:Aguero has a wonderful ACC too..
So for Pato i suggest DS 91 one point more than Aguero.
but i cannot raise his ACC more.

ektos

Postby zuo » 2009 Jun 17, 18:56

His shot power imo should come down @ 84,Balotelli has got a stronger shot,and with 84 he will be anyway dangerous from his positions of shooting (20-25 m) he's not the kind of player who need a shoot dangerous from 30+ m.
On the other side i see him at SA @ 82, i think it's really a shame see him in par with Bianchi :( Inzaghi or Ventola....they are way wasteful

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby spinaL » 2009 Jun 17, 19:33

Agree with Zuo's suggestions.
SP 84will suit him better.
SA 82 bit better than Bianchi,Inzaghi or Ventola.

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jun 17, 21:48

spinaL wrote:Agree with Zuo's suggestions.
SP 84will suit him better.
SA 82 bit better than Bianchi,Inzaghi or Ventola.
Agree

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

PreviousNext

Return to São Paulo FC