Gerard Piqué

Moderators: brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Korinov, Mod's

Gerard Piqué

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:01

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

CLASSIC SET(S): 2009-2010

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 06, 10:37, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Gerard PIQUÉ

Postby saihati » 2009 Feb 12, 18:54

I think he deserves more than 81 in defense
maybe ( 83-84 )

saihati

Postby as_10 » 2009 Feb 12, 19:15

saihati wrote:I think he deserves more than 81 in defense
maybe ( 83-84 )

i disagree, he stills has to grow a lot

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby Xyder » 2009 Feb 13, 00:15

IMO he deserves a general update:

Defence: 82
Ok, he has to grow but I think his defending level it's so good, not for a great update, but only a little bit.
Response: 83
A 78 it's poor, his reactions to the movements of the rivals are so good and his anticipating skill are impressive.
DA: 76
He feels so good with the ball on the feet and can arrive to the midfield without loosing the ball
SPA: 77
Another underrated aspect, his passes are accurate and he don't make so many mistakes in his short passes.
Header: 83
It isn't Márquez but his header are so good and powerfull.
Mentality: 79
When Puyol aren't in the field he is the leader of the defence, helping to the teammates and covering the back of the sidebacks when they go to the attack.
TW: 79
He combine so well with the other defenders and the defensive midfielders, I think a 73 it's too poor.

IMO he is on pair with Johnny Evans, his level are similar, but with differences, Evans are a little bit fast than Piqué and Piqué has more defensive sense and are a better passer.

Xyder

Postby saihati » 2009 Feb 13, 12:44

Xyder wrote:IMO he deserves a general update:

Defence: 82
Ok, he has to grow but I think his defending level it's so good, not for a great update, but only a little bit.
Response: 83
A 78 it's poor, his reactions to the movements of the rivals are so good and his anticipating skill are impressive.
DA: 76
He feels so good with the ball on the feet and can arrive to the midfield without loosing the ball
SPA: 77
Another underrated aspect, his passes are accurate and he don't make so many mistakes in his short passes.
Header: 83
It isn't Márquez but his header are so good and powerfull.
Mentality: 79
When Puyol aren't in the field he is the leader of the defence, helping to the teammates and covering the back of the sidebacks when they go to the attack.
TW: 79
He combine so well with the other defenders and the defensive midfielders, I think a 73 it's too poor.

IMO he is on pair with Johnny Evans, his level are similar, but with differences, Evans are a little bit fast than Piqué and Piqué has more defensive sense and are a better passer.

Ok that sounds fair
I agree on that

saihati

Postby Helios » 2009 Feb 13, 13:46

Sounds good to me, except for defense and response. defense is good currently. 81 is a very good value.

Response has nothing to do with anticipation. Response determines how fast your player reacts to an action in the game. Defense is the stat related to anticipation. (How a player position himself and tries to interpret correctly - and as early as possible - the intentions of the adversary). 78 is NOT poor. it's much more like a standard value.

I'd go for 81.

Helios

Postby Markulur » 2009 Feb 24, 20:16

Updated.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Feb 24, 21:20

And I forgot to say that probably Attack needs some points more. He is incredible effective in the opposite box.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby that guy » 2009 Feb 26, 08:37

Isn't he slower than this?

that guy

Postby Markulur » 2009 Feb 26, 11:46

No, he is not slower than first post. He lacks in Acc but have a good TS, like first post suggest. ;)

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Xyder » 2009 Apr 07, 22:06

Watching his amazing season and comparing with Evans, I think Piqué needs a little boost in TW and Mentality (again), at least in low 80's. Anyone can suggest an accurate value, maybe TW a little better than Mentality.
Also think that defence and response need to be 1 point raised, and balance raised 2 points, he is very strong, more than Márquez who is rated at the same value, I know that Márquez it's smaller than Piqué but IMO he needs this little raising, what do you think about?

EDIT: In fact I hate Piqué 'cause he is anti-Espanyol, but I have to reconigse his good play, and I think it's a bit underrated here.

Xyder

Postby as_10 » 2009 Apr 07, 22:46

where did he play as DM?? :?

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby choccy » 2009 Apr 08, 14:42

as_10 wrote:where did he play as DM?? :?

When he was on loan in Spain during his spell with Man Utd, was it Zaragosa? Apparently he had quite a few games there, he's quite good on the ball so I wouldn't remove that position just yet.

His pace (coupled with inexperience) made him a liability at the back for Utd, IMO he has a lot of the attributes for being a quite good DM.

Persona non grata
choccy

Postby Re-arranged » 2009 May 03, 19:38

Don't you think his passing, esp long should go up? He's one of the best cb's in Europe in that area at the moment. Not less than Marquez's vzlues for sure! 8-)

Re-arranged

Postby Pableras » 2009 May 03, 19:44

please update this guy

Pableras

Postby cutthroat » 2009 May 03, 20:18

yes hes definitely pretty fast, anybody see the goal against Real over the weekend? also ST needs to go up cuz that was a difficult shot

cutthroat

Postby monKevski » 2009 May 03, 20:35

I agree with Re to think about his Passing in general.
Short Passing is quite good for him at his ageclass, so I think there's no need to raise SPA and SPS.
But I think his Long Passing comes near the 80's. He has brilliant crosses, most of them are very precise. LPA: 79 & LPS: 80 would be fair enough.

monKevski

Postby Ulises » 2009 May 05, 10:02

LOL you are getting crazy with this player. He has only played a few matches in La Liga, and you are puting over many player that has proved his abilities for much more time. for example his Passing abilities, he is no way better than Pepe for example about this...

Many people used the argument of being young and only played some matches at high level when i tried to rise Higuain (3 seasons in the first team) stats for example, and now you barcelonistas are raising and raising this player, when this is his first season and only played a few games. Plz be a bit objetive and fair.

Ulises

Postby Pableras » 2009 May 05, 10:54

Ulises:

higuain in his first 3 years he don't know how to shoot. this year his improving a lot but... do you really think pepe is better than pique in passing??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a few matches in la liga???? he's a starter!!!!!!! he's the second CB in minutes.

and, in his first year in la liga, he deserve a place in the NT, he score with the NT in his second game being a CB, and he plays like he's been playing for years.

*** como supongo que eres español te lo traduzco para que no me malinterpretes (mi ingles es malillo). pique ha jugado muchisimos partidos con el barça este año, ademas de puta madre, la forma en la que saca el balon desde atras es, para mi, el mejor de la liga detras de marquez. se ha ganado un puesto en la mejor seleccion del mundo (aunque la defensa no sea nada del otro mundo). tu lo comparas con higuain pero esque higuain hasta este año era un paquete con proyeccion. este año si ha jugado bien de verdad pero no se puede comparar. y pepe... tendra muchas cosas de buen defensa que sean mejores que las de pique pero el pase desde luego no.

Pableras

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 05, 11:08

Agree, passing must increase!
And Cond can go up to 6 no?

BECKS23LA

Next

Return to FC Barcelona