Lionel Messi

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Lionel Messi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:56

READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD

Image


VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show



CLASSIC SET(S): 2010-2011 & 2009-2010 & 2005-2006

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jun 07, 00:41, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9794
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 11, 13:13

I think we can change the following:

Acceleration: 96 (+1)
DS: 96 (+1)

Ulises
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 11, 17:39

Agree.

Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 11, 20:53

agree too

BTW, ive realised that his SP is only 80. I think it could go up like 2 points

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
User avatar
as_10
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Xyder » 2008 Dec 11, 20:58

Ulises wrote:I think we can change the following:

Acceleration: 96 (+1)
DS: 96 (+1)


Agree.

as_10 wrote:agree too

BTW, ive realised that his SP is only 80. I think it could go up like 2 points


Agree too, and I suggest increase his attack in 3 points, to 83, he goes to attack so well, in pair with Van der Vaart.

Image
Image
User avatar
Xyder
 
Posts: 4017
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 11, 21:23

Well, he is improving a lot in his capacity to evade the mark of the defenders and to positioning him better in the box. Can be a good option yes.

Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 11, 21:25

why isn't his agility 99

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8599
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 11, 22:09

Disagree with raise his atack. IMO there is no reason to rise his attack, he is not a goaler, he doesn't play into the box (he make good runs into the box with the ball but he doesn't play inside) i have never seen him making score thanked to good positionin, he doesn't make poacher movemts, he is good with the ball on the feet, never positioning. Higuin is muuch better in positioning than messi and he is 80...

Ulises
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 11, 23:08

Paddy wrote:why isn't his agility 99



why should he be?

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6728
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 11, 23:24

he's simply put the most agile player of our generation.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8599
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Helios » 2008 Dec 12, 00:28

He is one of the most 'agile' players of our generation but he is certainly not as good as Garrincha and Sir Stanley Matthews in that area.

Don't waste your time Paddy, several threads need you suggestions and the stats of Messi are as good as they could ever be.

User avatar
Helios
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:57
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 12, 09:04

Ulises wrote:I think we can change the following:

Acceleration: 96 (+1)
DS: 96 (+1)


I agree, too.. it's the fourth agreement.. so I'll update it..

S-J23
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 12, 10:40

S-J23 wrote:
Ulises wrote:I think we can change the following:

Acceleration: 96 (+1)
DS: 96 (+1)


I agree, too.. it's the fourth agreement.. so I'll update it..


And please give me the exact time of the update in the update thread so i can update it

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 12, 10:46

Oh yeah and i agreed 2

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 12, 19:27

Helios wrote:He is one of the most 'agile' players of our generation but he is certainly not as good as Garrincha and Sir Stanley Matthews in that area.

Don't waste your time Paddy, several threads need you suggestions and the stats of Messi are as good as they could ever be.


:? i think thats a complement? well anyway. they both played in different generations of each other. so does Messi. surely theres one great of each generation. messi is ours

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8599
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby ravlee » 2008 Dec 12, 19:33

Paddy wrote:
Helios wrote:He is one of the most 'agile' players of our generation but he is certainly not as good as Garrincha and Sir Stanley Matthews in that area.

Don't waste your time Paddy, several threads need you suggestions and the stats of Messi are as good as they could ever be.


:? i think thats a complement? well anyway. they both played in different generations of each other. so does Messi. surely theres one great of each generation. messi is ours


but that doesn't mean that the best guy i.e. for agility should get 99, just because he's the most agile player in our generation that simply doesn't justify a 99 value

ravlee
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 13, 06:40

ravlee wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Helios wrote:He is one of the most 'agile' players of our generation but he is certainly not as good as Garrincha and Sir Stanley Matthews in that area.

Don't waste your time Paddy, several threads need you suggestions and the stats of Messi are as good as they could ever be.


:? i think thats a complement? well anyway. they both played in different generations of each other. so does Messi. surely theres one great of each generation. messi is ours


but that doesn't mean that the best guy i.e. for agility should get 99, just because he's the most agile player in our generation that simply doesn't justify a 99 value

Yeah, he's right
It depends on what Konami makes like...uh
Well like say a 99 TS guy can cover 100 meters in 9.5 seconds
And the fastest guy real life can only run 100 meters in 10.5 seconds
That means he shouldnt get 99 even if he's the fastest

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 13, 10:45

well.. agility is still his highest rated ability at 97 and I believe no player on this forum is rated higher or even equally to Messi when it comes to agility..

S-J23
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 10:46

I suggest to CLOSE this thread... you know why...

Last edited by Ulises on 2008 Dec 14, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
Ulises
 

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby pes_hhc » 2008 Dec 13, 13:55

attack very low shuld be 83-84.

Short Pass Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Speed: 84
Long Pass Accuracy: 85
Long Pass Speed: 79

agility 99

messis agility>maradona-garrinchas agilitys.

I'm sure,should be 99

Injury Tolerance: B

pes_hhc
 
Posts: 22
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 13:45
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to FC Barcelona

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests