Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Zvjezdan Misimović, Guizhou Renhe FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 17:52

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC

Postby Dino » 2009 Apr 02, 19:04

DA and Technique is underrated imo.

His close control is fantastic and his first touch is definitively better than Stanković's imo

Dino

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2009 Apr 03, 06:41

TECH: 85-86
FK: 83-84
CRL: 84-85

κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
bjk_melo_151

Postby Dino » 2009 Apr 04, 14:17

bjk_melo_151 wrote:TECH: 85-86
FK: 83-84
CRL: 84-85

Agree with that

Dino

Postby Heui » 2009 Apr 05, 21:03

no

DA is ok
DS has to be lowered (80)(he slows down when he holds on to the ball)
FK 78
Curling 82
Technique 84

Heui

Postby Dino » 2009 Apr 06, 01:35

Yeah that seems fair...agree

Dino

Postby PMC » 2009 Apr 06, 06:42

what about his passing?

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Heui » 2009 Apr 06, 17:36

SPA: 85
SPS: 80
LPA: 82
LPS: 82

on my list

Heui

Postby Dino » 2009 Apr 07, 01:11

Agree

(again) :P

Dino

Postby KingKonami » 2009 Jun 08, 23:29

WORLD CLASS PASSING!!

20 Assists in the Bundesliga this season

34 Assists overall this year

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/ ... daten.html

At Least...

Short Passing Accuracy: 89
Short Passing Speed: 92
Long Passing Accuracy: 88
Long Passing Speed: 87

KingKonami

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jun 09, 12:46

You're crazy.^^

monKevski

Postby KingKonami » 2009 Jun 09, 21:31

monKevski wrote:You're crazy.^^

not crazy... i like to keep it real :)

ok, maybe that 92 is too much for some heads.

But 34!!! Assists... how long y'all wanna wait to give that guy what he deserves?

I'm not a Wolfsburg supporter, in contrast, i usually don't like wolfsburg and the way the volkswagen company keeps pushin money into the club while they fire thousands of employees cause of the economy crisis.

seems like thats another case... :P

but misimovic is the "John Stockton of the Bundesliga" ;) he deserves better passing skills. anyone agree?

KingKonami

Postby calleklein » 2009 Jun 09, 21:36

Nope...
I'm with monKevski

calleklein

Postby deity86 » 2009 Jun 10, 10:42

KingKonami wrote:

But 34!!! Assists... how long y'all wanna wait to give that guy what he deserves?

I'm not a Wolfsburg supporter, in contrast, i usually don't like wolfsburg and the way the volkswagen company keeps pushin money into the club while they fire thousands of employees cause of the economy crisis.

but misimovic is the "John Stockton of the Bundesliga" ;) he deserves better passing skills. anyone agree?
I didn't really watch any Bundesliga last season so I'm not here to judge his passing abilities. I just wanted to say be careful with using statistics to rate players. 34 assists really is a great effort but it doesn't tell you alot about how he got the assists. A player could get 20+ assists a season and all of them could be from 5 yard passes along the box or from little headers to a player, it doesn't necessarily mean they deserve very high passing stats.

Out of interest, how many of his assists have been from excellent passes that cut open the defence? Or from perfectly placed crosses or balls over the top? You also have to take into account that he has both the *Playmaking and *Passing stars which will have a huge impact. Again I just want to say I'm not judging this particular player, because I can't, but I wanted to point out that statistics don't always tell the whole story.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Jun 10, 10:45

I didn't really watch any Bundesliga last season so I'm not here to judge his passing abilities. I just wanted to say be careful with using statistics to rate players. 34 assists really is a great effort but it doesn't tell you alot about how he got the assists. A player could get 20+ assists a season and all of them could be from 5 yard passes along the box or from little headers to a player, it doesn't necessarily mean they deserve very high passing stats.

Out of interest, how many of his assists have been from excellent passes that cut open the defence? Or from perfectly placed crosses or balls over the top? You also have to take into account that he has both the *Playmaking and *Passing stars which will have a huge impact. Again I just want to say I'm not judging this particular player, because I can't, but I wanted to point out that statistics don't always tell the whole story.

great explantion

and I`m with monkevski and Calle!

s-cobar

Postby PMC » 2009 Jun 10, 10:54

deity86 wrote:
KingKonami wrote:

assists depend on many factors that can't be found in statistics either... like the quality of the strikers or the way the team plays generally. A good example is Nicolita of Steaua... he has plenty assists to his name but he's still one of the worse crossers in Romania because he bottles many. stats have shown that he crosses 3 times as much as any other winger of Steaua but only one or two out of 10 are actually decent. Now he attempts about 14 crosses a game where as the other players only attempt 4-5 so it will mean that Nicolita will have the most successful crosses but the least succession rate.

so yeah i agree with deity here... i wont dare to judge this player either btw.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jun 10, 12:49

In my opinion his passing skills in the first post are still good, because he also has *Passing and *Playmaking making to one of the best passers, though Ribéry is nearly better.

monKevski

Postby KeyserSoze » 2009 Jun 22, 21:41

I don't think he's so fast. I would reduce both Top Speed and Acceleration at least 2 points each.

KeyserSoze

Postby calleklein » 2009 Jun 22, 23:23

MaxPower wrote:I don't think he's so fast. I would reduce both Top Speed and Acceleration at least 2 points each.

To be honest, I have to agree there! ;)

calleklein

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Jun 23, 00:38

MaxPower wrote:I don't think he's so fast. I would reduce both Top Speed and Acceleration at least 2 points each.

I also agree... His best skills are passing and "reading" the game, not his speed. Sometimes he even seemes to be a bit lethargic. My suggestion: High 70s for both. He even says himself he's not the fastest one in this video (German). There you also can see some scenes of last season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLDfojgnxQ

But I do not agree with his current TW=78. He should be on the ladder with the best of Bundesliga, which would mean around 85. Sounds a lot, but keep in mind: He collected the highest amount of assists a player EVER had in Germany. 33 games / 20 assists is incredible! And he's by far better than e.g. Hajnal (TW=84). What would he have to do to get a mid 80s TW if it is not reasonable now? Misimovic is one the very few real playmakers (classic No.10) we have today. His assists are not 5m passes in the box, he's rather "opening" the game, "sending" the ball in the free space like in the league only Diego could do at the same level. He's determining the speed of the game, says he's most inspirated by G.Netzer ;).

And have a look at his national team stats as well: 6 WC-qualification games, 4 (!) goals and 6 (!!) assists... and NOT against teams like Luxembourg. http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/ ... daten.html

He already has very well passing stats and PASS*/PLM*, his outstanding interacting with teammates (mainly Grafite&Dzeko) capabilty should be pictured with a significantly increased TW stat.

Can someone who has seen nearly all of Wolfsburgs matches this season tell us if he should be better in FKA? I have in mind that he's quite good and should be in the leagues Top10, but I'm not sure about it.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mis ... &FORM=VIVR

Shubitidze

Next

Return to East Asia