Emmanuel Adebayor

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Emmanuel Adebayor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:57

Image



User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 95 times

by »



 

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Paddy » 2009 Jan 18, 17:19

I reccomended something like that already. so I guess I'll agree apart from DA being 86

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8985
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Peter80000 » 2009 Jan 18, 17:36

Temperate wrote:I think there should be a swap between his DA and DS. He's really skillful at controlling the ball but with slow tempo. Besides, his top speed and acceleration absolutely need to be lowered.


Agree with that. Also, he seems a bit overrated in just about everything... 1 point or so... maybe 2

http://aibenfica.blogspot.com
User avatar
Peter80000
 
Posts: 153
Joined: 2008 Dec 19, 23:49
Location: Somewhere, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby HitMan » 2009 Jan 18, 18:00

he is in bad form ATM so ofcourse his current stats might seem a bit overrated, but that doesnt mean we should go lowering them, just wait a bit till he gets his form back before you start suggesting stats ok? ;)

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
User avatar
HitMan
 
Posts: 765
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 23:59
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Temperate » 2009 Jan 21, 15:37

Regardless of his form, his playing style is never based on speed. Otherwise his control of the ball has improved very much. DA should be increased whilst DS may be reduced.

Temperate
 

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Feb 23, 18:01

My suggestions
DA: 85. 1 point above Torres, he has slightly better control when running with the ball at speed
DS: 84. Has decent speed on the ball
SP: 83 has quite a hard shot when he wants to but not as hard as Berba, Torres or Riera who have 85
TS: 87. I think hes a tiny bit slower than Torres in Top Speed

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby pietja » 2009 Feb 23, 19:17

Reasonable suggestions, I agree with all of them. That change in DS and DA would make him look much more 'real' I think... IMO he tries to focus on the precision of his dribbles and because of that lacks speed sometimes.

pietja
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 2009 Feb 20, 15:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby kendees » 2009 Feb 23, 20:20

I disagree with some of your suggestions. DA isn't rated well IMO, his control really isn't that good. Believe me, I wouldn't call it "precious" dribbling, really not. His dribbling has lack of accurary quite often and 81/82 suits him well. I remember, when he was rated so high (I think at 86 some time ago), he was so dangerous and his dribbling was simply amazing in the game. Now, it seems a lot more like in real life. I have to say, that I have no problem with his actual DA, maybe slight increase to 82, more definitely not. I doubt, if he is better dribbler than Glen Little or at Rooney's level? Sssss... not, he really isn't.
About the rest. It seems quite OK, he loses a bit of his speed when he dribbles, so 84 looks like a perfect value for him.
Top speed is rated very well, I think this same, to be honest. He is fast, he has great pace. Yeah, no problem at all.
Shot power...83 looks a bit lower than he actually deserves. He can hits the ball hardly, he showed it many times. Although, he prefers more technical shoting, so a compromise 84, yeah?

Sum up:
Top speed: 87
Dribble acc.: 82
Dribble speed: 84
Shot power: 84

I know that i don't know anything.
User avatar
kendees
 
Posts: 559
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 16:05
Location: Píšť, Czech republic
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Feb 23, 20:37

As you are an Arsenal fan i dont think im in a position to disagree with you.
Im just curious about this: DA - Torres 84, Ade 82??

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby pietja » 2009 Feb 23, 23:21

Torres, Fabregas, Diaby at 84 and Ade at 83, that would be fine for me :)

OT: I said that imo he tries to focus on the precision rather than speed, not that I think his dribbling is precious m8:)

pietja
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 2009 Feb 20, 15:00
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby kendees » 2009 Feb 24, 17:38

lfc 4 eva wrote:As you are an Arsenal fan i dont think im in a position to disagree with you.
Im just curious about this: DA - Torres 84, Ade 82??

I think, it looks more than absolutely right. :)

I know that i don't know anything.
User avatar
kendees
 
Posts: 559
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 16:05
Location: Píšť, Czech republic
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Feb 24, 18:11

Yer your right, I was just being harsh on Torres. It becomes easy to forget how good he was last season when the team is performing so badly and he isn't scoring many goals.

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby rotchild » 2009 Mar 24, 04:42

This is the EXACT same issue as I posted on the Henry thread (you may check it out, if you want). This SA stats are good for PES 2009, but are not for PES 6. He behaves like a DMF in front of the goalie with a SA stat like this, and that's just absurd. Adebayor may be an slightly above average striker, but his behaving in PES 6 with his current SA stats are just unacceptable, sorry. I've probably had 2/13 success rate alone with the keeper on PES 6 on my last 3 or 4 games now (I only play on Top Player, all players with green arrows), and all 11 misses went wide of the post. As it's impossible to do a set of stats for PES 2009 and another one for PES 6, what about the idea is to try to mingle an average between the 2 games? Like this:

79 is good for PES 2009 (tested it a lot on PES 2009, and scored lot of goals, as kendees correctly stated it).

The minimum accepted for PES 6 IMO would be 81 or 82.

Why not giving an 80, and try out the stat in both games?

User avatar
rotchild
 
Posts: 238
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 20:57
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Mar 31, 16:29

rotchild wrote:This is the EXACT same issue as I posted on the Henry thread (you may check it out, if you want). This SA stats are good for PES 2009, but are not for PES 6. He behaves like a DMF in front of the goalie with a SA stat like this, and that's just absurd. Adebayor may be an slightly above average striker, but his behaving in PES 6 with his current SA stats are just unacceptable, sorry. I've probably had 2/13 success rate alone with the keeper on PES 6 on my last 3 or 4 games now (I only play on Top Player, all players with green arrows), and all 11 misses went wide of the post. As it's impossible to do a set of stats for PES 2009 and another one for PES 6, what about the idea is to try to mingle an average between the 2 games? Like this:

79 is good for PES 2009 (tested it a lot on PES 2009, and scored lot of goals, as kendees correctly stated it).

The minimum accepted for PES 6 IMO would be 81 or 82.

Why not giving an 80, and try out the stat in both games?

Isn't this site for pes2009 though. I don't see why we should change iit just because of that. Just change him on your game.

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Oriello » 2009 Apr 01, 02:34

I believe GoonerLover66 explained this 79 SA value earlier as being definately correct for Adebayor, and if I am remembering correctly this was on the old site when GoonerLover66 was still on PES6.

lfc 4 eva wrote:Isn't this site for pes2009 though. I don't see why we should change iit just because of that. Just change him on your game.
I am not sure if it is, is it? I think it is intended for PES in general, without being tailored for the most recent edition, as apparently there are some slight changes with each edition (nothing drastic) this would demand a revision of all players to conform better to every newer version, if this were true, yet this has not been happening -- at least to my knowledge. Also I am unsure if many of the major stat posters/makers/editors all play the same edition of the game, and that sort of revision would even be posssible.

But I agree with you ultimately that minore edits can always be made to ones own OF for personal taste. ;)

Oriello
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 04:46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Apr 01, 14:04

I Think that he shouldn't have both Dribbling* and Tact Dribbling* !

Tact Dribbling* is more than enough

BECKS23LA
 

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 23, 11:03

As discussed in the Benni McCarthy thread, his attack should come down to about 81/82 his positioning has been downright awful this year. His mentality should also come down, you never see him working hard and chasing players down and just stays in the box waiting, it should probably be around a 72/73 value. I also noticed he likes to slow down on the ball, although I'm not sure on values yet.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Vandeach
 
Posts: 3263
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby chanman » 2009 May 23, 13:46

Vandeach wrote:As discussed in the Benni McCarthy thread, his attack should come down to about 81/82 his positioning has been downright awful this year. His mentality should also come down, you never see him working hard and chasing players down and just stays in the box waiting, it should probably be around a 72/73 value. I also noticed he likes to slow down on the ball, although I'm not sure on values yet.


I disagree I think Adebayor's positioning is better than that, the main thing about him is his consistency. I can see him at an 83 for the ladders. Also I do agree with lowering his mentality.

User avatar
chanman
 
Posts: 460
Joined: 2009 Feb 22, 19:21
Location: Haarlem, The Netherlands
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Tom » 2009 May 23, 13:49

chanman wrote:
Vandeach wrote:As discussed in the Benni McCarthy thread, his attack should come down to about 81/82 his positioning has been downright awful this year. His mentality should also come down, you never see him working hard and chasing players down and just stays in the box waiting, it should probably be around a 72/73 value. I also noticed he likes to slow down on the ball, although I'm not sure on values yet.


I disagree I think Adebayor's positioning is better than that, the main thing about him is his consistency. I can see him at an 83 for the ladders. Also I do agree with lowering his mentality.


Why, he's consistent in all other aspects of his play so to decrease his Consistency would unjustifiably affect the others. He's consistently poor in his positioning so I can't see what would be wrong with a decrease in his Attack, having said that I did help suggest the values :lol:

User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 May 23, 14:29

i cannot see a big gap in termrs of attack position between adebayor and other CF/SS players in arsenal
he never been good in positioning anyway, but he is not as good as last year
in addition, he has caught about he same(or even more and simplier offsides such as a goalkick?) amount of offsides this year compare to last year
im happy with him at attack even as low as 80
and might be a little raise on aggression to recover from lowering the attack which affect the attack/defence ratio thing
also i think it will make him caught offside more often in game?

furthermore no doubt that he has become one of the laziest player in arsenal i afriad
somewhere in 70-74 would be cool

quincy_huang
 
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Postby Tom » 2009 May 23, 14:34

quincy_huang wrote:i cannot see a big gap in termrs of attack position between adebayor and other CF/SS players in arsenal
he never been good in positioning anyway, but he is not as good as last year
in addition, he has caught about he same(or even more and simplier offsides such as a goalkick?) amount of offsides this year compare to last year
im happy with him at attack even as low as 80
and might be a little raise on aggression to recover from lowering the attack which affect the attack/defence ratio thing
also i think it will make him caught offside more often in game?

furthermore no doubt that he has become one of the laziest player in arsenal i afriad
somewhere in 70-74 would be cool


Attack-Defence ratio doesn't really affect forwards, it only truly affects midfielders. However, the value he has for Defence will dictate how often he tracks back, and that could do with a lowering also ;)

And yes, a lower Attack will make his positional sense worse which in turn will make him get caught offside more frequently

User avatar
Tom
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

PreviousNext

Return to Tottenham Hotspur FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests