Fredy Guarín

Moderators: crisfar, čale, Epsi, zuo, Mod's

Fredy Guarín

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:49

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Fredy GUARÍN

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 27, 06:03

Didn't bother wacthing the second half because I knew the result. But from the first half.. didn't show much more than these stats imo. He does look very strong, but it seems he goes down quite easy... which is unexpected.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Capone » 2012 Apr 30, 13:03

I think Guarins LPA is better than his SPA. He often misplaces his short passes, but his long passes reach more often the target. I would switch the values or raise his LPA to 79-80. He can also give his passes more power IMO, maybe raise his SPS & LPS a little bit? Aside from that, I would suggest a little decrease in technique, I think 81 is a little bit too high.

Capone

Postby 99Doogs » 2012 May 10, 00:56

i don't he's actually quite good technically. I think it looks perfect at 81 maybe even at 82. He always shows with the Colombian NT

99Doogs

Postby antony » 2012 May 17, 18:01

now he is an Inter player for 11 million http://www.fcporto.pt/Noticias/Futebol/ ... _69002.asp

antony

Postby Capone » 2012 May 22, 19:11

99Doogs wrote:i don't he's actually quite good technically. I think it looks perfect at 81 maybe even at 82. He always shows with the Colombian NT

Well, I think he looks finer with the ball, when he is dribbling it. But his first touch is often really sloppy and not close. I would switch the DA & TEC values.

Capone

Postby CHarper » 2012 Jul 30, 16:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZb0o4WHaZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vStMaJoqTho&feature=fvwrel
@Il_cencio in the second video, minut 2.: 00
his top speed is good (maybe in yellow and I consider it better than Silvestre), its acceleration must be green low. :)

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby Il_Cencio » 2012 Jul 30, 16:54

CHarper wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZb0o4WHaZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vStMaJoqTho&feature=fvwrel
@Il_cencio in the second video, minut 2.: 00
his top speed is good (maybe in yellow and I consider it better than Silvestre), its acceleration must be green low. :)

Yes he is faster than this I know. As I said in the other thread: some players are underrated so...

Il_Cencio

Postby Capone » 2012 Aug 03, 06:17

Guarin really impressed me a lot in Inter. He's so dynamic and full of running and also not slow, as the sprint against Split in the last seconds of the match for example showed. I would suggest raises in STA, MEN, TS and ACC. For me he's like STA 87, Mentality 82 at least, probably even higher, TS 82 and ACC 78. Also his DA is better IMO, when he is in possession of the ball, he has a good control of it. Again, I would say technique can be a tad lower though, maybe 80 and DA 81.

Capone

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 03, 09:08

i can agree on those suggestions, apart from MENT which i find to be fairly rated at 80.

btw, it's Hajduk, Split is another club ;)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Raus » 2012 Aug 03, 14:44

For me his BB and shot power should go up.

BB@88
and shot power on orange@91??

and also speed can be yellow - 81 is good

Raus

Postby Il_Cencio » 2012 Aug 03, 15:30

Raus wrote:For me his BB and shot power should go up.

BB@88
and shot power on orange@91??

and also speed can be yellow - 81 is good

I don't think shot power should be higher than this (88). BB can go up, but 4 point it's maybe too much, i would go for an 86.
But I agree with Capone: he deserves a raise in STA, ACC and mostly in TS (maybe also DS) he's definitely faster than this...

Il_Cencio

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 03, 16:04

updated.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby jurgens » 2012 Aug 03, 19:07

Whats the point in updating him based on pre-season? Honestly, he was mediocre in the season past.. decent but usually and some flashes of brilliance. Hes looked like a differnt player in the pre-season, like hes everything inter have been looking for, but he wasn't that way at all a few months back. I'd wait to see more of him in competitive matches before going ahead with any changes.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 03, 19:20

well i haven't actually touched much of the set, just raise BB (which was agreed even last season), raised a bit TS as he's definitely faster, lowered MENT to suit new standards and raised SPS and LPS, and tweaked a bit shooting...

čale

Postby Il_Cencio » 2012 Aug 04, 00:22

čale wrote:well i haven't actually touched much of the set, just raise BB (which was agreed even last season), raised a bit TS as he's definitely faster, lowered MENT to suit new standards and raised SPS and LPS, and tweaked a bit shooting...

Well... I really can't get the update on MENT...
@jurgens: I always tought that you cannot drop someone's stats on pre season cause of the condition but you can raise... if someone is better of the set with a low condition of the pre season well... he deserves to have his stats raised and mostly if you talk about speed... he is faster than the previous stats (green stuff) and I can't see why not to update him if he is faster :)

Il_Cencio

Postby Capone » 2012 Aug 04, 12:56

čale wrote:i can agree on those suggestions, apart from MENT which i find to be fairly rated at 80.

btw, it's Hajduk, Split is another club ;)

Inter played against Hajduk Split, so what's wrong about the name? :? Okay, there's also RNK Split, so it's maybe like calling Inter Milan only Milan? Well, but everyone knows probably, what team I've meant... ;)

Really, I can't see that low value for him in MEN, even for the new standards, he should be in the yellow area. He shows that he is a fucking machine, always full of running, never disappears, played very well in his few big games (for example in the victory against Milan last season or in the Trofeo TIM, although it's of course no official match), takes much responsibility, although he's "new" and so on. But maybe we can wait for this' years season to judge it better, however, I already see him a lot higher here.

Also I definitely can't agree with a 84 in technique. His first touch is never that close to let's say Pazzini or Milito, who both trap the ball significantly better. Like I said, his control of the ball in possession is good, especially combined with his strength he's difficult to get the ball away from, but his trapping is not that good IMO, as the ball often jumps away from him.

@jurgens: He definitely is fitter than for example the last few games for Inter last season (due to his injury). He also lost a lot of weight and seems even more lively and dynamic than before. Yes, the season didn't really began (although the El qualifier is already an official game..), but what's the sense in waiting, if he is already showing a higher TS than 79 for example or a better stamina?

Capone

Postby jurgens » 2012 Aug 04, 15:50

čale wrote:well i haven't actually touched much of the set, just raise BB (which was agreed even last season), raised a bit TS as he's definitely faster, lowered MENT to suit new standards and raised SPS and LPS, and tweaked a bit shooting...

Seems like you changed a lot more than just that?

Fredy GUARÍN by cale on 03-Aug-2012 19:04
Side B - Attack 76 - Defence 66 - Balance 86 - Top Speed 82 - Response 77 - Agility 76 - Dribble Accuracy 80 - Short Pass Speed 84 - Long Pass Speed 83 - Shot Accuracy 75 - Shot Technique 78 - Free Kick Accuracy 78 - Curling 74 - Header 76 - Jump 76 - Technique 84 - Aggression 76 - Mentality 75 - Teamwork 78 - Removed SMF - Removed AMF -

It looks like theres been a lot of +1's and -1's here and there? As I said his season past wasn't anything spectcular, but flashes of his ability here and there. I just can't see whats the point in some of these updates, when we havn't seen in competitive matches what type of player he is. Some of them really strike me as just unessacry, like the -1 response for example, when the previous value was already too low. Guarins shown in every match he played, that if hes anything, hes willing to get the ball back and hes constantly trying to do so. Hes now level with xavi, but hes shown a much, much higher level in willingness and ability to intercept/win back balls.

My problem is, we havn't seen a consistent Guarin, we've seen what hes capable of in small doses and that goes for basically every stat. Hes shown that he could be a really, really good player. I'm talking strong, fast, great in defense, great in offense, good passer, surprisingly agile and also a surprisingly good control on the ball, not too mention an abundance of energy. Whats my point? Hes shown that he can be ranked very, very highly if he can be more consistent. But this update really is just stange, many points have been decreased, where hes shown a very good level (response/acc), and the increases... hes shown very fluctuating levels (speed/sps/bal/tech)

but what's the sense in waiting, if he is already showing a higher TS than 79 for example or a better stamina?

Because you can't rate based on a handful of friendly games. Hes shown some really high levels in some areas and we need to see him more at full fitness in completive games to determine what his true ability is. So far I've seen him at 82+ resp and I've seen some runs at 84+ TS.. but I can't be sure for the reasons mentioned.

jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 04, 17:07

i know i've might've rushed some things, but what i've done was my general idea of him, it might look like +/-1's but that's just a coincidence. Like i.e. his free kicks, he's got more than decent accuracy on them but he lacks the ability to make the ball dip thus many of his FK's go over the crossbar, also, he's more than decent at heading the ball, i'd say average, and you ain't average with header 71, DEF, as you said it yourself, he's quite good, on shooting, his accuracy is decent but he can keep the ball in a straight line (ST>SA), TECH, i've been quite surprised with his ball control, really nice and neat (regarding pazzo and milito, they both could stand higher).

čale

Postby Il_Cencio » 2012 Aug 04, 18:25

jurgens wrote:Because you can't rate based on a handful of friendly games. Hes shown some really high levels in some areas and we need to see him more at full fitness in completive games to determine what his true ability is. So far I've seen him at 82+ resp and I've seen some runs at 84+ TS.. but I can't be sure for the reasons mentioned.

Well, if he's that fast when he is not at full fitness, when he will be at full witness he will be even faster so why not to start update him now and then, if at full fitness he will be faster, update him again...? :)

Il_Cencio

Postby jurgens » 2012 Aug 06, 20:10

čale wrote:i know i've might've rushed some things, but what i've done was my general idea of him, it might look like +/-1's but that's just a coincidence. Like i.e. his free kicks, he's got more than decent accuracy on them but he lacks the ability to make the ball dip thus many of his FK's go over the crossbar, also, he's more than decent at heading the ball, i'd say average, and you ain't average with header 71, DEF, as you said it yourself, he's quite good, on shooting, his accuracy is decent but he can keep the ball in a straight line (ST>SA), TECH, i've been quite surprised with his ball control, really nice and neat (regarding pazzo and milito, they both could stand higher).

I get you cale, but in future if your gonna change some values for inter players that havn't been discussed, could you give some input on it please? It's just that I'm quite close to inter and have been working on them a lot guarin.. I can't see quite a few changes. Anyways it doesn't matter so much, as it's too early to give him "big stats" as like I said, hasn't been consistent with it. Maybe I'll post an experimental set for him... get some use out of that new section.

jurgens

PreviousNext

Return to FC Internazionale Milano