Ronaldinho

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

Ronaldinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:32

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Info: (Outdate)
Spoiler: show
Ronaldinho Gaúcho, after a string of poor performances and a season plagued by injuries with FC Barcelona resulted in him being dropped off the plans of new coach, Guardiola. Meanwhile AC Milan came as a rescuer for Ronaldinho and saving Ronaldinho Magic from going to English Premier League. For the record Ronaldinho started his career with Grêmio in Brazil. He then moved to Paris Saint-German in 2001. On the back of a great World Cup 2002 Campaign he finally moved to FC Barcelona in 2003.

It was at Barcelona where Ronaldinho Magic reached its height. He quickly became one of the legends of the sport. His performance against the top clubs in Europe earned him two World Player of the Year and a Balon d'Or awards. Ronaldinhos Position as the one of the best Barcelona players of all time cannot be questioned, but his last two season were nothing special by his standard. So it was inevitable he concede the theatre of Camp Nou to Lionel Messi and part with FC Barcelona.

Ronaldinhos AC Milan career started in a very bright fashion, scoring a goal against Inter in the Derby and some more goals followed. He finished his first season at Milan with 10 goals from 32 appearances in all competitions. After a good start to the season, Ronaldinho struggled with fitness, and was often played from the bench to end a disappointing first season for Milan.

After such a fall from grace, most people turned their backs on the once the worlds greatest player. Many people thought he was finished, there were even rumors of him retiring. However, regardless of all this negativity, Ronaldinho started to find form again. This season under Leonardo, Ronaldinho has moved back to a more familiar role on the left flank, playing as a free roaming support striker. As we all know he no longer posses most of the physical qualities that once made him so dangerous. So it's obvious that he can no longer play in the same manner as before. Realising this, Ronaldinho adapted his game and now focuses on his vision and playmaking qualities, while still using his incredible agility and dribbling skills to create space and opportunities to deliver devastating passes to his team mates. This season, Ronaldinho took like a fish to water to his new role under Leonardo’s attacking trio, providing his teammates with creativity, availability, deadly passes and not to mention, a dozen goals. After many inspired performances this year, most notably against Juventus, he finished the serie A season with 12 goals and 14 assists. His creative attacking role became the focal point of AC Milan and helped them to secure a spot in next year’s champions league. After such a successful season, Ronaldinho has established himself as one of the greatest players in Italy, at the heart of AC Milan’s attack.

CLASSIC SET(S):2003 - 2006 |2000 - 2002 | 2008 - 2010 | 2011 - 2013

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 25, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 28, 21:49

I wouldn't give more than that stamina and teamwork, he doesn't move so much...it seems he moves a bit at start the match and then he becomes more and more lazy and acts like a real playmaker for what I've seen lately.

Vickingo

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jul 28, 23:58

When he wants to play he is a fantastic player, but often he is accommodated in the attacking field just waiting for the ball. I would suggest an increase in ATK to 85 and a decrease in DS to 78. And to show his 'displeasure' I suggest MENT 75 + COND 5.

Luizinho94

Postby renatomm » 2012 Jul 29, 02:32

imo he's worse than Valdivia in both TS and ACC

renatomm

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 29, 02:40

But is it down to his ability? He does lose a bit of speed on the ball, but his first steps are great and his top speed is still pretty decent. Maybe His DS could be a little lower like Luizinho said, I remember a perfect example of this, but don't remember from what game. If i find it i'll post it.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby camisa1 » 2012 Jul 29, 12:58

passing skills are too overrated IMO. he has a passing completion rate average of like 70%, and never does more than 50 passes. IMO they're on par with thiago neves, who has 83/82/81/83 iirc. technique and dribble accuraccy seem to have both been significantly lowered since his barcelona days, i'd probably give 88 to both

camisa1

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jul 29, 20:10

Maybe his LPA could be a little lower, still fantastic his long pass but I think at this point gave a worsened. I suggest LPA 90.
His TEC could be lower too, 97 is too high for what he has shown, for me he is 95, not less than that. One thing is certain, his TEC is red.

Luizinho94

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Jul 29, 23:44

vinnie wrote:But is it down to his ability? He does lose a bit of speed on the ball, but his first steps are great and his top speed is still pretty decent. Maybe His DS could be a little lower like Luizinho said, I remember a perfect example of this, but don't remember from what game. If i find it i'll post it.

There is a very strong mark on he, as you put the video! This can be considered in two ways: he is slow and then gets the markup, or are there a lot of care in relation to the moves he can do!

Odi1981

Postby midnight » 2012 Jul 29, 23:57

i'm with a one point decrease in TECH (96), he still has a verry good control, 97 makes him too good.

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 30, 21:16

Luizinho94 wrote:Maybe his LPA could be a little lower, still fantastic his long pass but I think at this point gave a worsened. I suggest LPA 90.

what do you think of this?

vinnie

Postby Anders » 2012 Jul 31, 01:45

Dinho lost very few of his technical stats (DA, Passing and Tech) he still is very close to his prime in all of they, recently I update his SPA on my OF to 93 considering the changes that are going to be made in other players (Iniesta, D. SIlva, Fabregas, etc...)

bitz wrote:Somebody with 97 TEC is super-smooth in his dribbles but Ronaldinho's samba style is a little sloppy and unpredictable. Perhaps Konami want the user to get that feeling of unpredictability when playing that's why they don't rate his TEC in reds in newer games.

They gave Ronaldo (Phenomenon) 88 TEC when he was here, but still deserved an Red or at least 94, so I don't have the minimal idea why they decreased his TECH, maybe because the new dynamic first touch :? Anyway I still rate him on 97, Vinnie said everything BTW.

vinnie wrote:Anyways, i think his AGG is too high, he acts more like a playmaker now, and i see him more static and less inclined to go forward, and dropping back to recieve and build up and spread passes. Maybe 80-81 is better.
i think 80 might be a tad unfair though.

I think that the facts he drops back is irrelevant on his AGG, he could have 82 though, but I wouldn’t go lower because he still position himself very forward for an AMF especially on counter attacks, I even tried to decreased his DEF in hope of him not dropping so much back when his team is being pressured and expecting that even with this lower AGG he goes forward as he does on counters.

vinnie wrote:I also think that his ATT can go to 85, BB to 84. He still has that crazy vision, creates tonnes of danger with his passing range and dribbling on the ball, can hold up the ball very well when being pressured and pushed by one, two, even a group of three or four defenders. I can't help but feel like he has better stamina then this too, he's completed alot of games to 90 minutes + extra time with decent energy.

Also primary position should be AMF.

I agree with ATK and BB, disagree with STA and AMF position, he plays 90 minutes because the manager don't want to sub him and he don't spend much energy as he don't help the defence neither moves much on attack. BTW I think he is very represented with those values on STA and MEN, the STA shows how lazy he is and the mentality shows how good he is when dealing with his fatigue, so you can play even with red stamina and still will look a bit fresh in the end of the matches. I would make a comparison between him and Totti; saying that Totti deserve a better STA, considering that both I and Konami have him on 76, but here Totti has a white value.

vinnie wrote:still better then 72 though i feel, more like low greens?

I feel it's more like 71, it's amazing how much the AMF move they selves even with a white value, TBH Riquelme move slight more than Ronaldinho.

renatomm wrote:imo he's worse than Valdivia in both TS and ACC

Maybe in pair on TS, but his ACC still is insane an small example
I think he lose a lot of speed with the ball, but compensate it with his ACC. I have him with TS 78~80 ACC 84~85 and DS 74~76 and I think it emulates very well his actual style, so it forces you to not run with the ball with him, but still makes you able to do some small dribbles when you need.

Anders

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 31, 04:31

I agree with most of what you say.

On speed, i think his current values of TS/ACC 81/85 are good? DS could be down a bit though, to about 77/78 or even lower. I've yet to try values that low but he keeps decent speed on the ball i think, not as bad as low greens. i'm feeling like 78-80 is a pretty good estimate for DS. However, i see your intention that low DS with high ACC emulates well beating an opponent, but then seeing a noticeable difference in speed on the ball versus off it. i'll try some values and comment later.

vinnie

Postby bitz » 2012 Jul 31, 06:18

Anders wrote:Maybe in pair on TS, but his ACC still is insane an small example

Disagree with lower DS. He can't burst away like that with green DS (PES12)

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 31, 09:25

The current DS isn't too bad i think, but i went ahead and played with from 77-81 DS, and conclude that anything below 79 DS shouldn't be considered at all. There's a noticeable difference in animation and style below 80 DS, 79 is actually acceptable for me, but any lower and it's simply not possible to really burst with the ball, as well as it being too damn sluggish and slow in dribbling movements. At 79 DS it actually felt really nice to me, it felt alot like ronnie in his turns, dribble motions, but it is true to an extent that you can't really burst with the ball, but actually occasionally I (he) kinda did. So maybe 79 DS. But 80-81 both felt pretty good, and are a little better in replicating his motion overall. It's not so often anymore to see ronnie ever try to use bursts and speed to beat a player, but when he tries, it usually it looks something like this or this.

Anyways, for now all i can say is that i don't think he should be below 79 DS, which is the minimum, and 81 DS suffices. I'm going to more thoroughly look at the differences between 79, 80, and 81, 79 being fairly clearly different from the two yellow values, which are microscopic in their differences between each other. i never felt any problems with 81 DS though, maybe it seems high, but it doesn't play like a very dangerous DS value speed wise, even considering his dribbling skill and acceleration. In all, i quite like 81 DS, i think all that needs to be added to the current set is 85 ATT and 84 DS, the speed stats are fine.

vinnie

Postby Anders » 2012 Aug 01, 23:48

bitz wrote:
Anders wrote:Maybe in pair on TS, but his ACC still is insane an small example

Disagree with lower DS. He can't burst away like that with green DS (PES12)

You can thank Konami for that, there is no ACC how can you do a decent burst. I can do a decent burst with white on PES 2011 and on PES 2013 I can't do any decent small run even with DS 84 :evil: .

He still needs some changes besides ATK and BB, the DS thing is more experimental and already proved that only work on old versions where there is ACC. But the most overrated stats is his AGI, I think someone already suggested a decrease and I agree, he isn't over an 82, he surely isn't better than Bernard, Valdivia, D'Alessandro and Xavi for example. Could say a thing or two about his Curl as well, he can do some amazing curl when crossing and in some FK, but can't make a ball fall over a wall. There is passing too, I already said that his SPA could be higher; he is a damn good passer, that game against Santos has some examples.

I'm going to enter in a discussion about his speed again; I don't like his TS, should it be 80 at least. He is able to hit some good speed, but he mainly just use some high greens during the matches, just hitting that 81 only once in a while and with less TS we can leave him with yellow DS :) .

Resuming less AGI, TS and Curling. And higher SPA. BTW his stats all combined frequent make him so overpower.

Anders

Postby midnight » 2012 Aug 22, 00:30

I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby Fantasista » 2012 Aug 22, 07:33

midnight wrote:

cale wrote:it's up to the mods to say what's good or bad
Fantasista

Postby vinnie » 2012 Aug 22, 07:50

Can you clarify that?

vinnie

Postby Fantasista » 2012 Aug 22, 08:05

He lost the ball :D

cale wrote:it's up to the mods to say what's good or bad
Fantasista

Postby Brenno » 2012 Aug 25, 03:18

He really annoys me, first, he miscontrols some ball and make me think 97 Tech it's too much for him, than he goes and does that world class, god trap that make me think 97 it's too low

Brenno

Postby Anders » 2012 Aug 25, 17:14

Small update, higher ATK, higher BB and less AGI.

Anders

PreviousNext

Return to Querétaro FC