Juan Manuel Martínez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Juan Manuel Martínez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 08, 05:20

Juan Manuel Martínez vs Santos 2012 by vickingo73
Juan Manuel Martínez vs Independiente HD (Pre-Season) 2013 By Vickingo

Last edited by Paablito on 2014 Oct 05, 19:57, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013 and fixed links
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 01, 03:55

I like 81 in resp and 81 in sa, seem better. To make more selfish you should decrease a lot his tw and his passing stats plus *dribbling will make him like that i guess. As i said i'd keep his ts at 80 and i do agree with 89 in da.

Vickingo

Postby panza » 2012 Jul 01, 04:05

IMO his da is worth of an orange value..90 would be just fine

panza

Postby Dimon » 2012 Jul 01, 13:39

Yes, he is a great dribbler, don't sure about 90, but surely his DA should go up by one or two points (from 87 to 88-89).

Dimon

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 02, 23:00

panza wrote:IMO his da is worth of an orange value..90 would be just fine

I completely agree. Orange definitely for his DA + tact drib. card

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 05, 13:03

Finally updated ... thank you all for your help. :D

Here his goals this year ...
Spoiler: show

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 08, 23:15

jorgecavs wrote:Finally updated ... thank you all for your help. :D

Here his goals this year ...

Why not orange DA? And his TS wasn't going to be 82¿?

nachogr28

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 12, 03:06

Enjoy, recently added to my channel...what amazing player

Vickingo

Postby Magic10 » 2012 Jul 16, 20:54

Magic10

Postby rafzin » 2012 Jul 18, 05:57

rafzin

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Aug 20, 13:51

He played 30' and scored yesterday against Santos. What a player!! His DA should be orange

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 20, 15:53

Nice goal with his left foot, had a decent game, but was not at the level that we are accustomed.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 20, 16:12

Really? Imho with Guiñazú he was the best of the match. Great dribble, great goal, great presence in an awful and defensive team. He's absolutely a monster, nice link up with Barcos being alone both with all Brazilian's defence. Imho he had a really nice match, idiot Sabella took off him x Somoza...well he deserved to lose. He moved a lot in attack, it must be really difficult to play alone in so incredibly giant pitch. He almost didn't lose the ball, he's at real NT level imho. Imo if he'd have more company, he'd be even better.

His talent is really rare, but he's a fucken class player...I really like how he's doing this year in Vélez and now in Corinthians.

Vickingo

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Sep 23, 23:20

vickingo_73 wrote:Really? Imho with Guiñazú he was the best of the match. Great dribble, great goal, great presence in an awful and defensive team. He's absolutely a monster, nice link up with Barcos being alone both with all Brazilian's defence. Imho he had a really nice match, idiot Sabella took off him x Somoza...well he deserved to lose. He moved a lot in attack, it must be really difficult to play alone in so incredibly giant pitch. He almost didn't lose the ball, he's at real NT level imho. Imo if he'd have more company, he'd be even better.

His talent is really rare, but he's a fucken class player...I really like how he's doing this year in Vélez and now in Corinthians.

I couldn't agree more with you Vickingo. It seems that you've been reading my mind haha. I thought the same when he replaced him with Somoza, Argentina deserved to lose because of that defensive replacement. A classy player. With Guiñazu and Peruzzi the best of Argentina in that match. He's got the ball tied to his foot. A shame that he and Barcos were playing alone agaist all the defenders (and the midfield) of Brazil.

nachogr28

Postby e_holanda » 2012 Sep 24, 06:23

He shouldn't run so much, and should be somewhat kept away from marking because it really seems to drain him a lot. He also should play more freely instead of being kept on the left side.

On his first game he really played some football because he had space and was allowed to do it: came from the left to the center, dribbled and made some plays, important passes (can't remember if he did the assist) and did it all effortlessly. He was the best player of the first half against Figueirense in a very disjointed Corinthians; played on the left and sadly wasn't allowed to move much.
He tends to under-perform on the second half because he runs to much to mark. Too bad Corinthians haven't played a true football since we've won Libertadores and end up not providing a right environment for him to perform really well. We also change our tactics, now relying on a 9, (not truly relying, but taking the 9 as reference, or at least trying to implement it) be it Paolo or Romarinho instead of using 3 forwards (2 on paper), one acting as a false 9 and switching positions (Emerson and Jorge Henrique switching sides; sometimes Alex, Danilo and JH doing the false 9) there.

He might play along w/ Emerson and Paolo any day (in case Danilo and Romarinho are off the team for any reason; reasons such as the team becoming it :lol: ). He might play in all the possible variations there, he's really versatile.

He was responsible for the play that ended being the first goal today (yesterday; against Botafogo) by not giving up on the ball he had there. Kicked it to Paulinho's face, Paulinho did the finish and Guerrero caught the rebound. All this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for him, everyone were quite static there.

He might become a starter (though I would use him mostly on the second half because there he could dejar el todo, the way he says :) and won't suffer too much for being tired) anytime soon.

e_holanda

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Nov 22, 19:12

I don't see his ball control to be this good. For example, last night against Brazil he lost at least two clear chances to score due to his average first touch (specially in the second half, when he received a good through-pass and poorly attempted to control the ball instead of smashing the ball with his first touch).
I think his Ball Control is, at most, on level with Vágner Love (80).

KeyserSoze

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 22, 19:23

MaxPower wrote:I don't see his ball control to be this good. For example, last night against Brazil he lost at least two clear chances to score due to his average first touch (specially in the second half, when he received a good through-pass and poorly attempted to control the ball instead of smashing the ball with his first touch).
I think his Ball Control is, at most, on level with Vágner Love (80).

I agree. His ball control was not so good yesterday. But I noticed other things that are the same as when he played in Velez. His TS is definitely higher, in one occasion yesterday in the second half even looked orange. There's no way that his top speed's lower than Scocco's (who's 83). And his DA is one of the best in Argentina. IMO after Messi he's the best dribblier in Argentina. I always played with orange DA, but now I think that he deserves something close to red (if not 95)

nachogr28

Postby Riquelme10 » 2012 Nov 23, 01:13

I think his DA is fine at 89, is a high value. His TECH could lose 1 or 2 points. And his speed is undoubtedly greater than 81...

LA MITAD MÁS UNO
Riquelme10

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 24, 17:22

After a long time of trying and trying stats for him, I came to his perfect set IMO. I heard some of the suggestions that everyone did, and here's the set. Below I'll explains why I gave the numbers of each stat that's different to his current set.

Name: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ
Shirt Name: MARTINEZ
Number: 7
Positions: WF, SS, CF (optional)

Nationality: Argentinian
Stronger Foot: R
Side: L
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Form: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 8
Injury Tolerance: C

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 82
Defence: 46
Header Accuracy: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 95
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 81
Place Kicking: 62
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
SPEED
Response: 81
Explosive Power: 82
Dribble Speed: 89
Top Speed: 84
PHISICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 77
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 81
RESISTANCE
Tenacity: 76
Teamwork: 70

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1

P03 - Trickster
P09 - Incisive Run
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S11 - Flicking Skills
S12 - Scissors Skills
S13 - Step On Skills
S15 - Knuckle Shot
S19 - Weighted Pass
S20 - Double Tocuh

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 4
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1
Drop Kick Style: 1

Here I'll proceed to explain the differences I've noticed.

Dribble Accuracy: 95 (+6)
The man's incredible with the ball. IMO he's the best dribblier in Argentina after Messi. His dribbling are more accurate than Aguero's and Mauro Zarate's (who are 92 and 93) and obviously than Riquelme's (rated with 93). I have no doubts that his dribbling is his main weapon. He based almost all his gamestyle on this.

Short Pass Accuracy: 76 (+2)
His SPA are not so good, but they deserved to be in his low green's. It's strange to see him losing short passes

Ball Control: 80 (-2)
It was clear against Brazil last Wednesday that his first touch is lower than 82. I took the advice that Maxpower gave a couple of posts ago and rated his with 80, just as Wagner Love.

Explosive Power: 82 (-5)
87 was exagereted, taking into account that we agreed that his TS was higher (and also his DS is 89). I think that his explosive power could be even lower (maybe 81 would be fine too), but with 82 it works.

Top Speed: 84 (+3)
Like I said before, it was clearly higher than 81, he's a pretty fast player with or without the ball. He always does a play in which he kicks the ball to a couple of metres ahead from him and there he needs to use his TS. Also when he pressures the defenders of the other team, he runs pretty fast. He0s definitely faster than Scocco who's 83. IMO 84 work but could be 85 quietly.

Body Balance: 76 (+2)
He's not that weak as 74!! I undestand that he simulates fouls sometimes but it has nothing to do with his body balance. With 76 he won't be that strong but he's stonger than Neymar (who's 74)

Kicking Power: 78 (+2)
Stronger than 76. He can be pretty strong at shooting, but he doesn't show it all the time. It's an average stat

I hope you try this full stats, because he looks so realistic with this combo in PES2013

nachogr28

Postby Riquelme10 » 2012 Nov 24, 18:06

nachogr28 wrote:After a long time of trying and trying stats for him, I came to his perfect set IMO. I heard some of the suggestions that everyone did, and here's the set. Below I'll explains why I gave the numbers of each stat that's different to his current set.

Name: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ
Shirt Name: MARTINEZ
Number: 7
Positions: WF, SS, CF (optional)

Nationality: Argentinian
Stronger Foot: R
Side: L
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Form: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 8
Injury Tolerance: C

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 82
Defence: 46
Header Accuracy: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 95
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 81
Place Kicking: 62
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
SPEED
Response: 81
Explosive Power: 82
Dribble Speed: 89
Top Speed: 84
PHISICAL
Body Balance: 76
Stamina: 77
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 81
RESISTANCE
Tenacity: 76
Teamwork: 70

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 1

P03 - Trickster
P09 - Incisive Run
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S11 - Flicking Skills
S12 - Scissors Skills
S13 - Step On Skills
S15 - Knuckle Shot
S19 - Weighted Pass
S20 - Double Tocuh

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 4
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1
Drop Kick Style: 1

Here I'll proceed to explain the differences I've noticed.

Dribble Accuracy: 95 (+6)
The man's incredible with the ball. IMO he's the best dribblier in Argentina after Messi. His dribbling are more accurate than Aguero's and Mauro Zarate's (who are 92 and 93) and obviously than Riquelme's (rated with 93). I have no doubts that his dribbling is his main weapon. He based almost all his gamestyle on this.

Short Pass Accuracy: 76 (+2)
His SPA are not so good, but they deserved to be in his low green's. It's strange to see him losing short passes

Ball Control: 80 (-2)
It was clear against Brazil last Wednesday that his first touch is lower than 82. I took the advice that Maxpower gave a couple of posts ago and rated his with 80, just as Wagner Love.

Explosive Power: 82 (-5)
87 was exagereted, taking into account that we agreed that his TS was higher (and also his DS is 89). I think that his explosive power could be even lower (maybe 81 would be fine too), but with 82 it works.

Top Speed: 84 (+3)
Like I said before, it was clearly higher than 81, he's a pretty fast player with or without the ball. He always does a play in which he kicks the ball to a couple of metres ahead from him and there he needs to use his TS. Also when he pressures the defenders of the other team, he runs pretty fast. He0s definitely faster than Scocco who's 83. IMO 84 work but could be 85 quietly.

Body Balance: 76 (+2)
He's not that weak as 74!! I undestand that he simulates fouls sometimes but it has nothing to do with his body balance. With 76 he won't be that strong but he's stonger than Neymar (who's 74)

Kicking Power: 78 (+2)
Stronger than 76. He can be pretty strong at shooting, but he doesn't show it all the time. It's an average stat

I hope you try this full stats, because he looks so realistic with this combo in PES2013

I agree with your suggestions of all values ​​except your DA. I think 95 is somewhat exaggerated... Then, I agree to all proposals.

LA MITAD MÁS UNO
Riquelme10

Postby Diego » 2012 Nov 24, 21:29

I dont know about tec, it's not something you can judge based on 1 game... From what I have seen, I am not sure about any suggestion really, probably higher spa and bb is fair, never looked fast to me in any sense i guess, what I am sure about is... I agree he should take that da 95.. or something pretty close, his dribbling is just insane.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

PreviousNext

Return to Club Atlético Boca Juniors