Lukas Podolski

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Lukas Podolski

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:52

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Lukas PODOLSKI

Postby Affenhorn » 2012 Apr 30, 13:01

It's perfect. He will be a gunner next season!

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... unner.html

Affenhorn

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 30, 18:50

A source from the official site: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... r-podolski

He should have IT:C as an automatic change.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Maz3r » 2012 Apr 30, 21:11

Alexalibur wrote:A source from the official site: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... r-podolski

He should have IT:C as an automatic change.

I don't get it.

Maz3r

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 01, 00:20

good news for him but honestly i wanted to see him in Dortmund , with R.Lewandowski they could be the greatest Polska duo ever and Podolski would be a huge support for Dortmund in the Champions League , never mind lets see how he will do in Arsenal

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Maz3r » 2012 May 07, 18:11

I think he improved at defending, does now better as a SS than before as LM. He should be at 47, on par with Reus and Schürrle.

Maz3r

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 May 10, 14:17

Good call. Done. ;)

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 10, 15:02

Excited about him joining the PL, as I'll finally be able to see him regularly.
I do wonder, is his control and touch really this good (DA and TECH)? And is he really this agile? Just asking.
EDIT: And isn't his shot more powerful?

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby BigStu » 2012 May 10, 15:12

I second what evans said

BigStu

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 May 10, 15:38

I think this set was took from Braindead alternative section before i was assigned as mod.
He has a good control of the ball and first touch. I don't doubt about it. Maybe a point high. About agility, he is by far more agile than KPB - just as example. Talking about his SP - For me he is on top 3 in Bundesliga for an attacking player in terms of SP (Hitzlsperger, Ballack and Podolski). He can be at Thomas Hitzlsperger level, or as Michel Bastos (Lyon player).

I share this two videos, may help to have a better appreciation - There he shows in some parts his DA and TECH, also his SP and other abilities. Enjoy it!
Spoiler: show

P.S: Take care of him in EPL :`)

Kruger13

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jun 04, 21:16

shouldn't lps be higher?

also can I please give him SP99?

BigStu

Postby furymaker » 2012 Jun 04, 23:21

SP is kind of going overboard , dont you think ? :P
haven't watched much of Koln this season , but from what I remember from his games for Germany his LPS was actually really good , smooth and crisp passing :)

furymaker

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 11, 13:21

This guy is purely left-footed. German version of Valencia, WFF should definitely be a 1. And he possesses little agility really, his body turns are slow. He's a 77 for me, 78 at best.
LPS could sit higher yeah, would like to know what seb thinks.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jun 14, 17:55

I know that you are waiting seb thoughts, but.... :D

He is mainly purely left-footed. As Ecuadorian, i know Valencia very well and i can say Valencia is a extreme one-footed player but Podolski rarely uses his weak foot but it is more common than Valencia, that is why he had WFF 2. About his AGI value, i can agree with lower value (his Euro performance is very poor tbh) but i personally don't agree with your value - he doesn't look to fresh in body movements neither fast. I prefer lower 80s and i don't go lower than 79 (RVP new value - if comparison is valid). For sure he needs higher LPS - mid yellows probably 84 can be a good number. Finally, i am the only one that thinks he gets faster in long distances runs? i think he should have higher TS than ACC, something like 86 - 83/84 probably.

Kruger13

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 14, 18:01

Kruger13 wrote:I know that you are waiting seb thoughts, but.... :D

He is mainly purely left-footed. As Ecuadorian, i know Valencia very well and i can say Valencia is a extreme one-footed player but Podolski rarely uses his weak foot but it is more common than Valencia, that is why he had WFF 2. About his AGI value, i can agree with lower value (his Euro performance is very poor tbh) but i personally don't agree with your value - he doesn't look to fresh in body movements neither fast. I prefer lower 80s and i don't go lower than 79 (RVP new value - if comparison is valid). For sure he needs higher LPS - mid yellows probably 84 can be a good number. Finally, i am the only one that thinks he gets faster in long distances runs? i think he should have higher TS than ACC, something like 86 - 83/84 probably.

I'm happy you shared your thoughts. Thought you left the forum when I made that post.

Fair enough on WFF and AGI, though I'm still skeptical about WFF. Maybe Valencia is extreme but Pedro for example is also extremely comfortable with his left, far better than others on a 8 yet they still have that 8 if you understand my point. But maybe we can get other views as well.
I agree with your view on higher TS than ACC, forgot to add that to my post. Though I was personally thinking about TS 88/ACC 85.. Though I do have to say, he's looking a bit slower at the Euros than he normally is. Or better said, how I rated him at first. So maybe your values are more accurate.

Mr. Evans

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jun 14, 18:42

I got your point about Pedro WFF - we should wait more games and focus on it to have a more wide opinion or wait for another member point of view. Sadly, Podolski is playing in a really bad form in current Euro so we can rate him well, your values aren't crazy at all, i was going to said 87 TS and 83/84 ACC but then came to my mind his current level and... Your values aren't far from reality tbh.

Kruger13

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jun 14, 21:21

It's about time that Podolski shows what he's capable of against Denmark, offensively he was an absolute disappointment so far. Would have been a good signal of Löw to substitute him in the last matches for Schürrle always had a good impact on the game when he came on the field so far.

Malakayi

Postby KillaKlo » 2012 Jun 14, 21:25

He showed few very good shots with his right foot. It's very rare but he does it here and there. So, WFF shouldnt be minimum I think.

Btw, I always found his DA and especially his TECH a bit overrated. He always needs some time to controle a ball. A fast clean first touch is unsual for him, in my eyes.

PES-Up
KillaKlo

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jun 14, 21:32

KillaKlo wrote:Btw, I always found his DA and especially his TECH a bit overrated. He always needs some time to controle a ball. A fast clean first touch is unsual for him, in my eyes.

Agree with you in that matter, in his early years he was like TECH 76. He improved over the years but I still think an 84 in both DA and TECH is too high. He's a lot like Gomez in these areas, just too inconsistent. Although as strange as it sounds he seems to display a better first touch and dribbling skills when playing for his club as SS than in the national team on the wing. Much depends on the mood with him I guess.

Malakayi

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jun 14, 21:56

Agree with lower DA and TECH. But think that his DA should be above TECH. I think he has more trouble to control the ball at first time than carrying it - the way he kills it. We can notice it when he received the ball he can handle it correctly, also when he is running with the ball at his feet he controls it close but sometimes he lacks of a good TECH and step over the ball and miss it. Values? Probably DA: 82 TECH: 80.

Kruger13

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jun 14, 22:02

agree with your suggestions

Malakayi

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal FC