Arturo Vidal

Moderators: crisfar, Epsi, čale, zuo, Mod's

Arturo Vidal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 18:56

Image


User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9531
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 114 times

by »



 

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby zuo » 2012 Apr 27, 14:56

this set has some sort of "misconceptions" IMO .
he moves a lot but isn't rare that he misplaces passes . even not very difficult ones .
so i'd probably switch his SPA with his TW.....even by 2 pts. possibly balancing with aggression too....and not going far too up with TW
cause he isn't everywhere in the offensive phase. in the defensive he is , but DEF and Resp has to do with that too.
also , i really believe his SA is better than ST. isn't unfrenquently that he skyes shots when pressured or on 2 touch shots after crosses.....
also , i'll say this for the last time i believe, he isn't taller than 179 cms imo.....so maybe his jump value should be settled after defining his real height. he clearly isn't 181

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3374
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Apr 27, 15:20

I'd also insist in switching Awareness to BAL. With that current value in AGG and Free Roaming makes him too unbalanced, even when he's a B2B player.

Image
User avatar
KeyserSoze
 
Posts: 3434
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 27, 15:29

it was already agree that his passing needs to get a downgrade, he's no more than an 80 in SPA...

regarding TW, i just have to disagree, he is far from a supportive player in the offense, his decision making is questionable at best at times, and he's at times selfish when it's the least needed, he roams frequently out of his position as well.

agree on shooting as well, he clearly can't shoot under pressure for shit, he just sucks at this aspect regardless...i'd say SA 74 ST 72.

and yes, he's by no means higher than Marchisio. all sites have him listed between 178 and 180.

btw, changed Awareness to BAL.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Jez » 2012 Apr 28, 11:34

čale wrote:agree on shooting as well, he clearly can't shoot under pressure for shit, he just sucks at this aspect regardless...i'd say SA 74 ST 72.

If he's really that bad at it, don't hesitate to put him in the 60's just because he's a Midfielder ;) A 72 is still an okay value

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
User avatar
Jez
 
Posts: 3835
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 28, 11:41

I noticed that he has the *Penalties ability, does he deserve it? If so, he's missing the identical card. ;)

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry
 
Posts: 2298
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 28, 11:55

@Jez

he's a random shooter, going on 60's would be considered harsh even for him...oh, and i'm totally against going by the arguments which position a player plays, that pure BS just like you said.

@Alex

10+ pen's scored in Bundesliga last season without a miss, 2 this year, no misses so far :D

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby andy4ita » 2012 Apr 30, 12:32

From what I read, you clearly watched a very few of Vidal's performance this year and you didn't even consider the statistics and statement i posted, you're underestimating him.

User avatar
andy4ita
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 2010 Mar 17, 09:24
Location: Verona
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 30, 14:10

oh i get it, you're just mad because i didn't respond to your post where you made a total overkill of him? do you even take a look at the set in the first post and the stats which are there before you post suggestions which clearly don't hold their ground and are based 99% on whoscored.com? I don't watch Juve games, is that so? In the last 6 years, i've maybe missed 10 games of my team. I'd urge you to restrain yourself from presenting facts such as "you don't watch him" when you absolutely have no clue if i watch a certain team or not, that's total bullcrap and utter trolling.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby ingus » 2012 Apr 30, 14:23

I thought I deleted his post. Really, if your going to resort to "you don't watch this team" just don't bother posting. If you can't come up with shit better than that, no one wants to read your post.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8314
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Basilio » 2012 May 07, 02:16

His passes are no good, average at best. Konami stats fits him way better for passing, his passes are too simple when he doesnt fuck them, specially his SPS, he spreads passes to the flank and pirlo, when he does actually manages to mantain possesion! And even in those passes that are a few yards away the pace on them is poor. I didnt post before because he played interesting passes the last games, both long and short, even through balls, and thats basically what retains me to go for konami's, i'd use it as a base though, IMO he is something like these: SPA 81, SPS 77, LPA 80, LPS 76. I like the idea of SA>ST, he doesnt have this DA IMO and I question his TS

Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
Basilio
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 May 07, 13:46

agree on that, we've been dwelling on these issues for months now...also lowered mentality to suit new standards.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 07, 13:48

Just give him the Penalty taker card and let me die in peace. :|

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry
 
Posts: 2298
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 May 07, 14:16

i hate the editor...fixed it.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 07, 14:20

Spoiler: show
Image


mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry
 
Posts: 2298
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 May 07, 14:56

i give up...i need help on this...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby PESorISS » 2012 May 14, 17:10

Best enforcer in the europe this season, judging by number of successful tackles, also he is included in all team of the season lists that I saw (goal.com, sky, whoscored...)
Increase in TS, ACC, RESP wouldn't harm him

PESorISS
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2012 May 14, 16:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 May 14, 17:18

if you've read the discussion prior to this page you'd have found reason and explanations on why his TS and ACC were decreased. And also the RES 90 mirrors his ability to intercept in-game as much as he does IRL.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 06, 11:03

just wanted to barge in and say that i agree that there is no way of Carrick being above Vidal when going head-to-head on the 11/12 season, Vidal has been arguably one of the finest DMF's in the world this year.


Just wanted tp bring this here rather than carrick thread. But thought Vidal was on 76 def, 88 response. Anways I'll say what I was gonna say regardless. Vidals defintly one of the worlds best atm, but is it his def? Imo it's not his strongest point and he dosn't need anymore really. But his response and energy is really, really impressive. Hes an easy 90 in response if you ask me, and at least 90 stamina.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8314
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 06, 11:10

definitely agree on what you said, but my intention wasn't a direct comparison on playing styles, it was more due to position in the team, Vidal is a destroyer while Carrick is the DLP, thus a comparison is out of the question. what i was implying was that just comparing the position, purely position (not tactical role) Vidal has been better in the definition of the DMF. ofcourse that Vidal is still superior with great RES and his tackles might "seem" rash and reckless, but the fact is that he gives quite little fouls per game meaning that his tackles are clean as a whistle. that said, i just can't see Carrick being above him, an 75 would more than suffice, but i wouldn't argue an 76.

And agree on RES being 90.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 06, 11:41

He definitely needs more STA, 92 if you ask me. I disagree with orange RES though. It's his combination incredible energy, great response, pace and aggresiveness that makes him such a headache for opposition teams, getting into a lot of challenges but he'll be too much of an interceptor with higher RES, he's a good interceptor but not special, and I don't find him that unbelievably responsive. Reminds of Essien, who had a similar incredible combo which made effective defensively.

Carrick's not a deep-lying playmaker. He's simply an accurate passer but not a playmaker, Mikel is similar. He's a ball-stealer, he failed as a playmaker. Vidal is superior in certain aspects but Carrick is superior in different aspects of

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

PreviousNext

Return to Juventus FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests