Charalampos Mavrias

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Charalampos Mavrias

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jun 01, 19:12

Report:
+ Young and talented prospect. Fast forward with very good technical abilities. He is efficient on the flank. Despite his young age he is quite mature with good mentality.
- He lacks physical strength.

Career: transfermarkt

Last edited by stavrello7 on 2013 Sep 13, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Charalampos MAVRIAS

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 01, 01:01

His stats are nowere near reality, especially his speed stats, he is his main asset, a speed demon... He lacks strength but his techical ability and awareness of the game is really good..

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 01, 09:42

Tsakis wrote:His stats are nowere near reality, especially his speed stats, he is his main asset, a speed demon... He lacks strength but his techical ability and awareness of the game is really good..

He has good speed, but his technical abilities are still poor for professional football.. I watched all his matches with Greece U19 and he did a lot of mistakes, wrong passes, bad controls.. the only things he is good now is Agility and Speed. Will update him in December, wait to see him in League games.

Greek Super League Addon for pesedit patch
http://bit.ly/WHL8W1
stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 01, 15:50

I saw the u19 matches too... he does not have a good speed he is a speedster! Speed like every other physical stat has nothing to do with league level or age as already discussed in numerous epl forums here. Mavrias might be raw but is the quickest Greek player I have ever seen! Even quicker than salpigidis at his prime! (a good example is to check his movement at panathinaikos 2nd goal vs Motherwell) he made a lot of mistakes but also he was really combative and had some really good moves and dribbles.. Being young is about being inconsistent..

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 01, 15:57

Tsakis wrote:I saw the u19 matches too... he does not have a good speed he is a speedster! Speed like every other physical stat has nothing to do with league level or age as already discussed in numerous epl forums here. Mavrias might be raw but is the quickest Greek player I have ever seen! Even quicker than salpigidis at his prime! (a good example is to check his movement at panathinaikos 2nd goal vs Motherwell) he made a lot of mistakes but also he was really combative and had some really good moves and dribbles.. Being young is about being inconsistent..

of course i now that..and i saw his goal.. the only things that we can update for now are TS, ACC and AGI. nothing else

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 09, 19:42

Great goal again yesterday.. He is a player to watch! A really good super sub when the game is open and can utilize his tremendous speed! For me his stats should be like that:

Club: Panathinaikos
Name: Charalampos MAVRIAS
Shirt Name: MAVRIAS
Number: 7
Positions: ★ SM, AM, WF
Nationality: Greek 

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 74 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 70
Defence: 45
Balance: 71
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 90
Acceleration: 87
Response: 75
Agility: 89
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 81
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 77
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 69
Header: 65
Jump: 74
Technique: 79
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 72
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 76

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

Darting run

*if he continue this way he will need the super sub card!!!

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Attack/defense/teamwork/response/aggression: mavrias is a typical wing forward that makes great runs behind defenses, links up pretty good with his teammates and he does cover for his sides back constantly.He also reacts decently quick to loose balls. In panathinaikos  He constantly presses as well with vast energy but it might be because he is used for 20 minutes each game.. When played for the national team he drifted more often to the center and involved more to the build up But not with great success. His vision is not really wrong but he is indeed inconsistent with his passing.

Top speed/acceleration/agility/dribble speed: mavrias is a devilishly quick and Agile player! He is a ts>acc guy and keeps gaining speed when he has room for it. A typical example is his run at the first game vs motherwell, he ran with double the speed of the players  chasing sissoko! He might be even faster than quincy i really want to see a race between him quincy and sissoko! 
He really turns really fast and his moves are really plastic but i assume that this is because he is lean and young it will vanish if he gains strength. (a thing he really should do) He runs really fast with the ball but when he does so he does not keep a close control and since I rate him as one of the quickest in GSL I think 81 is ideal.

Stamina/balance: those are aspects that the young winger must work on.. He is week on physical contacts and although he seems more stock build  than last year he really needs to bulk up. About stamina I have only seen him play a full match in youth level so I can't really tell if he can handle it(I assume not)

Passes: his passes mediocre he needs to develop a consistent touch in the ball to gain higher values.

Technique/ dribble accuracy: his technique is good in general and he produces some moments of brilliance but he is again inconsistent but still he is good enough.

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 09, 23:47

ok, thanks for your work. but its to early to update him with these speed values. Motherwell is not a good team. and they have slow defenders. please wait, if you noticed i added Mazing run

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 10, 09:37

Motherwell is indeed not good at all (although I am surprised that he managed 3rd place in Scottish pl) their technical and tactical ability was crap at least at those two games, nevertheless they are physical as most of the sepl teams. Check Their players stats in our database.. The left back on mavrias side sits on 85 top speed! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=422&t=5783

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 10, 10:26

Tsakis wrote:Motherwell is indeed not good at all (although I am surprised that he managed 3rd place in Scottish pl) their technical and tactical ability was crap at least at those two games, nevertheless they are physical as most of the sepl teams. Check Their players stats in our database.. The left back on mavrias side sits on 85 top speed! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=422&t=5783

well, he don't seemed so fast for me, probably Hammell needs an update.

stavrello7

Postby Sparti-7- » 2012 Aug 10, 18:48

I don't get it . Why so much hype for a player who played just for 2 halfs ( or even less) and so much rush to update him ?? Or the level of that scottish team - Motherwell - is equal to their forthcoming opponent (Malaga) ? Why don't you wait to see him playing 4 , 5 matches and then you can judge him fairly and update him ? In Euro U-21 he was a completely different player , leaning towards the centre and producing some good situations etc. Anyway , that's my opinion , no offence to anyone

Sparti-7-

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 10, 19:57

never said that i will not update him and will not wait to see him playing more games..

stavrello7 wrote:ok, thanks for your work. but its to early to update him with these speed values. Motherwell is not a good team. and they have slow defenders. please wait, if you noticed i added Mazing run

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 11, 23:25

stavrello7 wrote:
Tsakis wrote:I saw the u19 matches too... he does not have a good speed he is a speedster! Speed like every other physical stat has nothing to do with league level or age as already discussed in numerous epl forums here. Mavrias might be raw but is the quickest Greek player I have ever seen! Even quicker than salpigidis at his prime! (a good example is to check his movement at panathinaikos 2nd goal vs Motherwell) he made a lot of mistakes but also he was really combative and had some really good moves and dribbles.. Being young is about being inconsistent..

of course i now that..and i saw his goal.. the only things that we can update for now are TS, ACC and AGI. nothing else

Well It is really boring to repeat this quote in every quick but young player: speed has nothing to do with consistency. You are either quick or not. Motherwell was definately a team that lacked taktics and talent but not physicality. 
Mavrias is quick and there is proof for it at the last two matches and in more matches back.. 

A fare share of players are faster when this young than at their prime.  There is no point to give him a just above average speed because he is young.. If we rate this way then he should have just below average balance because he is young too! But then again the player will have no realism at all in game..

Ps: I dont ask for an update for those two games (in which btw has 1 goal /20mins and also made santos to call him in the national team). We update an existing player when it has a set for a period of time, according a number of his  performances. This set is been made now though and I just propose a more accurate one (in my opinion ofc) giving explanations and taking into account his inconsistency and age. Mavrias has grabbed each opportunity he had and he never had a bad game so I could rate him higher...

My 2 cents only...

Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 12, 11:32

check the distance and the speed he ran... (really intelligent run as well)

also in this one:

Look this one two and the burst to catch the overhit pass...

Tsakis

Postby bitz » 2012 Aug 12, 12:32

Motherwell defense is non existant in both goals and he is given plenty of room to run, I agree with an increase in speed but he is nowhere near 90. I would have his TS, ACC and AGI at 85 personally. And Darting Run of course. I would wait a bit more before changing the rest of his stats.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 12, 15:56

bitz wrote:Motherwell defense is non existant in both goals and he is given plenty of room to run, I agree with an increase in speed but he is nowhere near 90. I would have his TS, ACC and AGI at 85 personally. And Darting Run of course. I would wait a bit more before changing the rest of his stats.

agree for darting run.. but in best case he could have
ACC 85
TS 83/84 its a joke to give him more.. not for his young age or his lack of 1st team games, but he can't run so fast. He makes small steps, and seems he tries a lot to reach that speed..
AGI arround 84 is good

Still not agree for this update, stats here must be an average value of his abilities.. because reflects in normal form (green arrow)

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 12, 20:31

1) top speed has nothing to do with the existence of defence. If he bested Walcott in a sprint from one side of the pitch to the other wearing football shoes etc he should have 98! Heck even me or you if we ever achieved that we should be rated above 98! The guy runned 2/3 of a football pitch in like 6 seconds! 

2) arrows have nothing to do with statsmaking at least at this site, you should know this better than me! arrows are made purely to ad something exceptional to a overall realistic game and reality wise are a joke! Red arrow gives 8-12 points up and gray 8-12 points bellow so sariegi on his good day can outsprint mirallas easily! If you seek realism then arrows must stay out of your game and statsmaking (ps: in fm the consistency stat changes everything except the physical ones. You can make a great control or shot in your good day, but any day bolt will run 100m before you start!) 

3) even with the obviously  understating stats you propose I am surprised you suggest he is a acc over TS player!  Acc>TS players get to max speed quickly and maintain it or start to slowly loose pace.. Mavrias keeps accelerating slowly after his starting burst. 

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 12, 22:11

Tsakis wrote:1) top speed has nothing to do with the existence of defence. If he bested Walcott in a sprint from one side of the pitch to the other wearing football shoes etc he should have 98! Heck even me or you if we ever achieved that we should be rated above 98! The guy runned 2/3 of a football pitch in like 6 seconds! 

2) arrows have nothing to do with statsmaking at least at this site, you should know this better than me! arrows are made purely to ad something exceptional to a overall realistic game and reality wise are a joke! Red arrow gives 8-12 points up and gray 8-12 points bellow so sariegi on his good day can outsprint mirallas easily! If you seek realism then arrows must stay out of your game and statsmaking (ps: in fm the consistency stat changes everything except the physical ones. You can make a great control or shot in your good day, but any day bolt will run 100m before you start!) 

3) even with the obviously  understating stats you propose I am surprised you suggest he is a acc over TS player!  Acc>TS players get to max speed quickly and maintain it or start to slowly loose pace.. Mavrias keeps accelerating slowly after his starting burst. 

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU ?? It's DIFFICULT TO WAIT ? league starts in 2 weeks!

1) Of course TS has to do with existence of defence. Pace not needed to cover counter attacks?

2) Of course arrows have to do with statsmaking! and IN THIS SITE.
Nrby wrote: sadly we have no way of influencing these arrows we have to live with them

Sarriegi has TS: 72 and AC: 73 with red arrow will be like this: TS:78 and ACC: ~81
Mirallas (with green arrow) TS: 86, ACC: 85

78 << 86 AND 81<85

3) i suggested better ACC than TS because i think he reach his TS quickly, he loses speed when he controls the ball.

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 13, 00:31

Ok clearly you have anticipated some stats differently than what are ment to..

1) Top speed is a size that can be counted alone. Sprint speed. If we could manage to get players to sprint in a football pitch then we could create a more accurate ladder, period. (not the most accurate because of the slight differences that will occur based on their true form)Time the guy for Christ sake! Here is PSD I saw that that kind of occasions that there is room to run are used to rate speed and sprinting style.. For example check the video used to rate Miyaichi speed (Top speed 93 Acc 91, used to be 95 after this sprint but it was an act of excitement )

Mavrias Is nearly as fast as Him if you use the timer in Youtube! nearly 6 seconds for 65 meters..

2) Take a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24373 ... You will understand reading it what most people here think about arrows and if they take them into account when creating stats.. About sariegi and mirallas I wanted to write mirallas in a gray arrow. So if sariegi is on a good day and mirallas on a bad day then sariegi will have 82 (btw I just read that with TS the difference is +10-10) and mirallas 76.... I assume that purple is somewere in between so 81... And we talk about the second quicker player on the league VS the slowest as things stand!!!!

And dont even make me take into account the form stat and reaveal how mad it is to take into account arrows when statsmaking. Because if sariegi (or any other player that we rated his TS 72) had form 8 because he is consistent and plays a lot of consecutive matches (as we rate form in this site that has nothing to do with a player's speed) and Mirallas (or any...etc) was inconsistent etc and rated his form with 3, then Sariegi will be quicker than Mirallas most of the games !!!

I also thing you get what Nrby said wrong, we indeed have to live with them but not basing our stats on them!

3) An other really bad interpretation of what TS and Acc does... Loosing speed when first touching the ball is controlled by the stat technique and how player run with the ball is determined by the stat Dribble speed. That is why even though I believe that you underrated Mavrias in your set and clearly think that is quicker with the ball than your stats suggest, I rated him lower in Dribble speed. Dribble speed works as a factor that reduces in a reverse way how Top speed is effected by controlling the ball, thus with 90 at TS he will run quickly with the ball in his feet but not nearly as quick as without it.

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2012 Aug 13, 11:35

wait..wait..wait..wait..wait..wait..
this set is form last season.

yes in both video's both players need same time, but Ryo don't run at his TS because it's not needed after half pitch, but not same with Mavrias.
if you want to help, please give me 3 values for his TS in your opinion.
1. for purple arrow
2. green
3. red

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Aug 13, 18:53

Sorry I can't do that... I contributed in lots of players in psd and fm community and I never took account the condition, at leat for physical stats. Stats arent ment this way... TS is a size in game to rate a player in relation with others, if you up the game speed all will seem faster. So, regarding the global ladders I believe that Mavrias has 90 top speed.

Ps: Mavrias slowed himself as well to control the ball. Also at the start of the run he did quite vertical distance and Ryo is still rated 3 orange points more.

Tsakis

Next

Return to Sunderland AFC