Ronaldinho

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

Ronaldinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:32

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Info: (Outdate)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho, after a string of poor performances and a season plagued by injuries with FC Barcelona resulted in him being dropped off the plans of new coach, Guardiola. Meanwhile AC Milan came as a rescuer for Ronaldinho and saving Ronaldinho Magic from going to English Premier League. For the record Ronaldinho started his career with Grêmio in Brazil. He then moved to Paris Saint-German in 2001. On the back of a great World Cup 2002 Campaign he finally moved to FC Barcelona in 2003.

It was at Barcelona where Ronaldinho Magic reached its height. He quickly became one of the legends of the sport. His performance against the top clubs in Europe earned him two World Player of the Year and a Balon d'Or awards. Ronaldinhos Position as the one of the best Barcelona players of all time cannot be questioned, but his last two season were nothing special by his standard. So it was inevitable he concede the theatre of Camp Nou to Lionel Messi and part with FC Barcelona.

Ronaldinhos AC Milan career started in a very bright fashion, scoring a goal against Inter in the Derby and some more goals followed. He finished his first season at Milan with 10 goals from 32 appearances in all competitions. After a good start to the season, Ronaldinho struggled with fitness, and was often played from the bench to end a disappointing first season for Milan.

After such a fall from grace, most people turned their backs on the once the worlds greatest player. Many people thought he was finished, there were even rumors of him retiring. However, regardless of all this negativity, Ronaldinho started to find form again. This season under Leonardo, Ronaldinho has moved back to a more familiar role on the left flank, playing as a free roaming support striker. As we all know he no longer posses most of the physical qualities that once made him so dangerous. So it's obvious that he can no longer play in the same manner as before. Realising this, Ronaldinho adapted his game and now focuses on his vision and playmaking qualities, while still using his incredible agility and dribbling skills to create space and opportunities to deliver devastating passes to his team mates. This season, Ronaldinho took like a fish to water to his new role under Leonardo’s attacking trio, providing his teammates with creativity, availability, deadly passes and not to mention, a dozen goals. After many inspired performances this year, most notably against Juventus, he finished the serie A season with 12 goals and 14 assists. His creative attacking role became the focal point of AC Milan and helped them to secure a spot in next year’s champions league. After such a successful season, Ronaldinho has established himself as one of the greatest players in Italy, at the heart of AC Milan’s attack.

CLASSIC SET(S):2003 - 2006 |2000 - 2002 | 2008 - 2010 | 2011 - 2013

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 25, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby PanteraIFD » 2012 May 22, 21:11

I like the current set, I just think that the stats that make a player be more consistent or not have to be lower. Ronnie can make incredible games with dribbles, accurate passes and lots of movement, but also can be completely offset by the mark and be disappeared the entire game.

Football is very simple: who has the ball attacks, who doesn't have defends.
PanteraIFD

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 22, 21:17

what does that have to do with his TEC? lower his MEN, lower his STA, lower his CON, lower the relevant stats. Unless he shows worse TEC then 98-(imo should be ->)99, why should he deserve any less because he doesn't have the will power to play? I mean, unless there can be some evidence of worse technique from him, i don't know why everyone wants to lower his TEC.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby renatomm » 2012 May 23, 01:57

which is the exact definition of how TEC works?
is trapping the ball still one the definitions? cause he has misstrapped a lot lately

renatomm

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 23, 02:20

technicaly as far as we know (or i know) it should be trapping ability. If he has had some mistraps could you (or anyone) put up some vids?

vinnie

Postby bitz » 2012 May 23, 04:34

It's more than trapping, TEC affects trickery too. For pes12 I would say DA plays a part in trapping too.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 23, 06:12

^ ya i agree, did you ever notice that TEC seems to slightly influence SPA, LPA, and DA? It seems to affect overall technical ability.

But i wouldn't know if DA affects trapping on pes12 since i hardly play it ever.

Anyways, I stil think Ronaldinho shouldn't be below 98 (MINIMUM), and would support 99. Unless there can be alot of proof that shows otherwise, there is no arguing it, this guy has always been the touch master.

vinnie

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 23, 07:00

Tech = trapping and nothing in like every game. Why would they change the game engine for one stat in particular for 2012 alone?

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 23, 07:14

talking about trapping only, there should be no question about dinho's ability. TEC ≥ 98 for me.

vinnie

Postby bitz » 2012 May 23, 08:14

jurgens wrote:Tech = trapping and nothing in like every game. Why would they change the game engine for one stat in particular for 2012 alone?

The higher the TEC the more accurate the player at things like stepovers, roulettes, flicking the ball..that doesn't say something?
About DA influencing trapping in PES12...well maybe that's just me but I see difference comparing the 1st touch of players with high TEC+mid/low DA and those with both high TEC+DA.

bitz

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 23, 08:40

The higher the TEC the more accurate the player at things like stepovers, roulettes, flicking the ball..that doesn't say something?

I'm just saying why would they change it when they never had it before. But I only see the affect in things like roulette where the ball gets hit.. in things like this the ball seems to get hit further. But all step overs etc, I see no effect.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Anders » 2012 May 23, 15:50

renatomm wrote:i liked tamaguchi's set:
Club: Clube de Regatas do Flamengo
Name: Ronaldinho Gaúcho
Shirt Name: RONALDINHO
Number: 10
Positions: ★ SS, AMF
Nationality: Brazilian

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 80 kg (?)

Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 86
Defence: 30
Header Accuracy: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 94
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 88
Long Pass Accuracy: 90
Long Pass Speed: 90
Shot Accuracy: 78
Place kicking: 87
Swerve: 90
Ball Control: 96
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Usage: 4
Goal Keeping Skills: 50

Responsiveness: 72
Explosive Power: 76
Dribble Speed: 74
Top Speed: 78

Body Balance: 82
Stamina: 74
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 73
Injury: 2

ATK Awareness: 3
DEF Awareness: 1
Form: 4
Tenacity: 74
Teamwork: 77

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S01 - 1-touch play
S02 - Outside Curve
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S10 - Flip Flap Skills
S12 - Scissors Skills
S13 - Step On Skills
S14 - Side Stepping Skills

i'd just made some tweaks on his set like:
AGI:84~85 DS:80~82 SP:84

Good set, besides him being left footed and on Pes2012 format that is hard has hell to figure out where the stats are :lol: .
Really good, this set is toned down on a point that don't make him so good, I disagree with quite a lot of points, but is a good way to see him.
Starting with pass:
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 88
Long Pass Accuracy: 90
Long Pass Speed: 90

Like I said, he is decreased a bit just to make him less overkill and and that represent really well his inconsistency that makes him miss so many pass, Ronaldinho is missing so many passes and not just passes, but he is losing the ball so much, that thing of never giving the ball possession that we see so much on some EPL players for example, we don't see Ronaldinho being caple of, he just give up the ball so many times, from like 10 balls he get's 4 he will make a shit that will led the defender catch the ball, and he is not even so pressured to do that. Still think he is good as hell to be in orange, but don't see unrealistc him with lower values.

Another point is his TS, ACC, AGI, DA and DS, I don't believe he is so slow(TS and ACC), not really, besides consistency he still quite fast, but with the ball; he basically never run with the ball, so he definitely need a white DS (D'Ale has white too and with a lot less TS), now AGI and DA, he still has a freak control; he is still a red to me (Besides losing the ball so much :( ), but his AGI has simple gone to hell, he has a freak DA so he is still going to turn really fast. (IMO TS: 81, ACC: 83~84, AGI: 82, DA: 96 and DS: 74.

About his Mentality, 79 is the right value IMO, is the Konami default value for him and works really well with this low STA, watching most of his matches; he don't look tired at all and still can make quite some good runs even in the end of the matches, after thinking a lot of why Konami gave him this value, I'm almost 100% certainly that is just to represent his ability to deal with fatigue.

His Form could be decrease too, IMO 5 is better, but I don't disagree with a 4, (I have a preference for 5, so he can play the same amount of games as he does on real life.)

Anders

Postby renatomm » 2012 May 23, 17:00

it's really hard to show some prove of his trapping cause no one does compilation with the worse of a player,
but i watch almost every game of Flamengo and his TEC imo is below 98
@Anders: maybe we(brazilians) could make a set for him, dunno if squalzinn still access the forum but he's 'flamenguista'. if you're interested just PM me

renatomm

Postby rafzin » 2012 Jun 04, 19:51

Moved to Atlético Mineiro.

rafzin

Postby Anders » 2012 Jul 28, 01:36

Unlocked, he played really well in the last game, long time that I don't see him playing like that.

Anders

Postby bitz » 2012 Jul 28, 07:36

Somebody with 97 TEC is super-smooth in his dribbles but Ronaldinho's samba style is a little sloppy and unpredictable. Perhaps Konami want the user to get that feeling of unpredictability when playing that's why they don't rate his TEC in reds in newer games.

bitz

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 28, 08:48

yeah, that explains why they gave cassano 94 tec :roll:

But i see your point, he is kinda inconsistent in his controls, overall i would rate him at about 94-96, but he still kills balls like 99 TEC every now and then.

Anyways, i think his AGG is too high, he acts more like a playmaker now, and i see him more static and less inclined to go forward, and dropping back to recieve and build up and spread passes. Maybe 80-81 is better.
i think 80 might be a tad unfair though.

I also think that his ATT can go to 85, BB to 84. He still has that crazy vision, creates tonnes of danger with his passing range and dribbling on the ball, can hold up the ball very well when being pressured and pushed by one, two, even a group of three or four defenders. I can't help but feel like he has better stamina then this too, he's completed alot of games to 90 minutes + extra time with decent energy.

Also primary position should be AMF.

vinnie

Postby midnight » 2012 Jul 28, 09:55

Agree with all what vinnie said, except for Agi, i was thinking too that a 85 is a bit too much but even an 81 is unfair IMO, i'd say a 82/83 can suit him well .

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Jul 28, 11:51

Sorry guys didnt follow the discussion, but why is his TW so low? Because of his lack of movement or so?

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby adam13 » 2012 Jul 28, 11:58

FernandoA13 wrote:Sorry guys didnt follow the discussion, but why is his TW so low? Because of his lack of movement or so?

Yes. He doesn't move alot nowadays.

adam13

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jul 28, 18:44

still better then 72 though i feel, more like low greens?

vinnie

PreviousNext

Return to Querétaro FC