Radamel Falcao

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Radamel Falcao

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 22:09

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Radamel FALCAO

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 09, 11:56

Exactly. I have him on a 97 and I personally think it's fully deserved. He's simply a phenomenon in this area, no other way of putting it.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 09, 12:47

Yeah, I could agree with that. He probably hasn't misplaced any ball he has hit with his head.

MrEskola

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 May 09, 13:14

Fixer wrote:
Mr. Evans wrote:Am I the only one who thinks he's a very easy red for Header? His heading ability is ridiculous.

Ability and resources. He can basically head anything that he's able to reach and does not just have an amazing technique, but has amazing TECHNIQUES. He dominates any kind of header. I must say that yes, yes I agree with you.

Tbh i wanted to suggest that in a long long time, at the time he played at Porto. But most PSD raters are a bit harsher when it comes to orange/red values. So i never suggested it. But you have my 100% agreement. Falcao is one of the best headers over the past 10/15 years that iv'e seen, along with his height its almost unbelievable :shock: ! And i wouldnt be against a higher jump aswel..98/99 looking at his height.

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 09, 19:40

this page will be busy next few hours/days :D

furymaker

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 09, 19:44

Fucking beast. Best centre forward I've seen in a while.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fides » 2012 May 09, 20:25

The timing of his movements (also on the ball) is amazing. Without much technique or pace he is still able to pass outplay his opponents.

Fides

Postby tomaster » 2012 May 09, 20:48

Fides wrote:The timing of his movements (also on the ball) is amazing.

Yes, that means his RES is absolutely top world level.

tomaster

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 09, 21:12

Alexalibur wrote:I still think his SA is not 87, more like 86-85.

Can someone shoot me?

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 09, 21:33

what about balance 84 ? today we saw he can outpower his bigger opponents very well and also suggest for acc 85 , he has a good pace when he runs especially on the contra attacks

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby cris » 2012 May 09, 22:25

Falcao was on fire tonight, in the Europa League final. I was particularly impressed by his handling of the ball and by how he made Athletic's defenders (Martinez) look foolish. Based on today's showing, he surely warrants a higher DA value.

If you wanna lose fat quickly, Maximizing the Afterburn effect is the key. http://afterburneffect.org/ (totally free)
Eating healthy meals is even more important. check this out: http://www.teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf
cris

Postby Enzo » 2012 May 10, 05:32

Guys I keep wondering why he dosent have any P cards? Not many cards at all..

Amazing Final by Falcao, he is a beast really. Two Europa League titles in a row + best scorer two in a row + with two different clubs! I think he might be sold somewhere for whooping 50+ millions! :mrgreen:

Enzo

Postby Enzo » 2012 May 10, 05:44

Here is video about his headers, amazing stuff... Maybe even a raise to 94?

Enzo

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 10, 06:00

cris wrote:Falcao was on fire tonight, in the Europa League final. I was particularly impressed by his handling of the ball and by how he made Athletic's defenders (Martinez) look foolish. Based on today's showing, he surely warrants a higher DA value.

Care to remind me when he used such an amazing DA? Rarely ever has resources when outside the box, today was an exception basically nobody that has actually seen him play could believe...why do you keep suggesting things for one match?

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 10, 16:58

He's not really special dribbler and he wasn't that amazing with his dribbling in that EL final. Should stick with that 80.

MrEskola

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 10, 21:16

It's funny, when I suggested raising his Header at the beginning of the season I was almost told to fuck off right here :lol:

Yes, his heading ability is probably worthy of a red value. I don't know if 95 or higher... I feel players are so godly in terms of heading with orange-red values in the current gen that I can't really suggest a concrete number. But I can't oppose giving him reds.

And SA is also worth looking. Don't see him more than one point under Higuaín. Stamina could also get a slight upgrade, he's an extremely fit guy who keeps being a menace even when the games are ending.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 10, 22:55

It's funny, when I suggested raising his Header at the beginning of the season I was almost told to fuck off right here

Because he 1: hardly played, 2: the set was made by the best statmaker on the site and was assigned values after months of watching him, so there was faith in his work and it's disrespectful to upgrade a player whos just moved and been heavily worked on, whos hardly played, 3: you wanted to make him global leader, 4: you wanted to put him far ahead of what our standards were at the time.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 10, 23:02

jurgens wrote:
It's funny, when I suggested raising his Header at the beginning of the season I was almost told to fuck off right here

Because he 1: hardly played, 2: the set was made by the best statmaker on the site and was assigned values after months of watching him, so there was faith in his work and it's disrespectful to upgrade a player whos just moved and been heavily worked on, whos hardly played, 3: you wanted to make him global leader, 4: you wanted to put him far ahead of what our standards were at the time.

All true, but still... :mrgreen:

jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 11, 19:42

Updated Header (96) and SA (88).

Korinov

Postby MrEskola » 2012 May 12, 10:16

Wouldn't really oppose a condition 7 too. Has played 53 matches this season (http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/falca ... 39152.html).

MrEskola

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 12, 10:50

good update Korinov , he remind me very much to Forlan at his best time though with weaker shot power and his heading ability remind me very much to Ivan Zamorano

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

PreviousNext

Return to Manchester United FC