Lúcio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:32

Name: Lucimar da Silva Ferreira "Lúcio"

CLASSIC SET(S): 2001- 2004 | 2009- 2010

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: LUCIO

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 24, 09:35

completely agree, there is just no way in hell that Lucio is on the same level as Chiellini, there must be at least a clear gap of 3 points between them...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby CHarper » 2012 May 03, 06:00

could someone explain to me, what the hell he tried to do?
lost the ball against GIOVINCO!!
a little man who measures 1.64 m, with BB: 77
against Lucio. 1.88m and BB: 89
and little response when he lost the ball! and the second goal, when Giovinco was enabled.
where was he in the third goal?
VIDEO PARMA 3- 1 INTER

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby bitz » 2012 May 03, 17:54

The fact that he lost the ball to Giovinco doesn't have to anything to do with balance. Lucio loses his footing and leaves the ball behind, Giovinco reacts faster leaving Lucio dead on his tracks. The third goal is a matter of low DEF/MEN IMO. I urge you to try the set I posted if you play pes12.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby 7oodam » 2012 May 03, 17:56

The whole inter defence is just shit anyways, they were all at fault for the second goal, it was scandalous

7oodam

Postby CHarper » 2012 May 03, 19:06

bitz wrote:The fact that he lost the ball to Giovinco doesn't have to anything to do with balance. Lucio loses his footing and leaves the ball behind, Giovinco reacts faster leaving Lucio dead on his tracks. The third goal is a matter of low DEF/MEN IMO. I urge you to try the set I posted if you play pes12.

I also play pes 2012 and WE11
you are right, not a matter of BB, but yes, ball control (technique) and DA, check the video and quite apart from losing the ball in an innocent way, reacting belatedlyfor when Lucio turns and accelerates, Giovinco was already far away (merit of, Giovinco, and good acceleration)
in this game against Parma saw him below, TS 84, his acceleration was slow in the first meters, reacted late in the second goal, and its acceleration with top speed were disappointing.
where he was in the third goal?, came last! .. where was Lucio??
is justified his TW: 60

Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 19:23

You know it's funny.. in the first half I was like.. damn Lucio is still a top class CB. And he is on some regards. He was beasting in the first half, great interceptions and dispossesions. But then what does he do? Essentially causes 3 goals. Like I said before.. hes always either playing someone onside or out of position in the backline. First goal his fault, second goal (half his fault out of postion), third goal of course started to do his usual I'm the best playmaker on inter and completly got caught out of position again.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby CHarper » 2012 May 03, 19:46

Lucio does not stop surprising
So what?
basically the 3 goals were his fault,
how to replicate his game in the PSD?
low DEF, with a little more TW?, a little less RESP?
with respect to top speed not see him as fast as before.
sometimes him costed more catch to Giovinco, or Biabiany.
very spite that both players are extremely fast.
Lucio in this game, him cost much to marking to Giovinco

Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 19:55

I don't think it's possible to replicate him in pes. He is a brilliant defender sometimes, and then absolutely awful at other times... theres no way to replicate that I think.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 May 03, 20:18

actually there is, but that's only half the solution...give him condition 4, his performances will be completely random because he'll never get a consistent level of positive arrows and his performances will fluctuate from Mr. Fantastic to "Why do you even bother playing football?"

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 20:21

that only affects if they play good or bad in a match. It doesn't make them play good and bad in the same match, it's not really possible to recreate this.

jurgens

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 03, 20:31

could it be ment? You said he played really well in the first half then really bad in the second. Ment is not physical thing but a mental thing which can be occur or be resolved differently then physical abilities. At the moment, he seems to have terrible MENT, much worse then 80 the way you describe his performances.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby čale » 2012 May 03, 20:34

@jurgens

well, not in exhibition mode, but could be more than a decent option for ML or the Tournament/Cup modes...

@vinnie

not quite sure about that...it's mainly coping with fatigue midgame, mostly players with low stamina are given high MENT, and there are some unexplained leader type players which are given high values by KONAMI, it's really hard to decipher...

čale

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 20:38

vinnie wrote:could it be ment? You said he played really well in the first half then really bad in the second. Ment is not physical thing but a mental thing which can be occur or be resolved differently then physical abilities. At the moment, he seems to have terrible MENT, much worse then 80 the way you describe his performances.

not about ment imo. As he is likely to mess up at any time.. the worse things go for inter though the less likely lucio is too be good.. which would leave you to belive it's mentality, but it's really because the more they are losing the more he becomes a midfielder rather than a defender, and he focuses on offense way too much

jurgens

Postby bitz » 2012 May 03, 20:59

I think we have not even clarified that MENT in pes refers to mentality as a "mental" thing. That leaves anyone have his own definition on MENT. What if MENT is a positional attribute? Something that makes the player position himself "differently" across the field?

bitz

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 21:01

What if response is reading of the game? :D

jurgens

Postby bitz » 2012 May 03, 21:07

What if Balance is not just a measure of strength but how geniously a player uses his body to win valuable fouls/deceive the referee?

Last edited by bitz on 2012 May 03, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.
bitz

Postby CHarper » 2012 May 03, 21:11

and if we tested with low def 80, median response 86, and a tw in 70's?..is a suggestions :)
Lucio could intervene well, thanks to his response.
but leave their position and let the opponents enabled by low Tw and def ;)
in this game, I repeat, he was hard to mark to Giovinco,

Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 03, 21:14

bitz wrote:What if Balance is not just a measure of strength but how geniously a player uses his body to win valuable fouls/deceive the referee?

Then we'd be rating all these wrong...

in this game, I repeat, he was hard to mark to Giovinco,

I don't think that says much though. One of the most explsoive and agile players in the world, bound to be hard for anyone to keep up with him. Not too mention lucios lumbering frame trying to catch a man over 20+ cm's smaller than him.Though lucio was real bad.

jurgens

Postby 7oodam » 2012 May 03, 21:14

Keanu Conspiracy meme :D

7oodam

Postby CHarper » 2012 May 04, 05:31

I think it must be a way to reproduce his style of play, defend well in small cases and at the same time, err on other occasions, his abandonment of position, is well given with TW: 60,
maybe it's his DEF, and RESP,
so does David Luiz, is good at times, but is neglected in others. also has a relatively good response.
could be a start to try to reproduce the style of play of Lucio

:arrow: I think or I know not, that in the second goal of Parma, Samuel had better acceleration than Lucio? both began and the same position but Samuel came before than Lucio.
Lucio strides are long and slow, instead of Samuel strides are small and fast.
is an appreciation watching the video over and over again :? :|

Jose Mourinho
CHarper

PreviousNext

Return to Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras