Lionel Messi

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Lionel Messi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:56

READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

CLASSIC SET(S): 2010-2011 & 2009-2010 & 2005-2006

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 28, 02:26, edited 19 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Leo MESSI

Postby Fixer » 2012 Apr 30, 14:34

ballmer wrote:What value are you thinking of jurgens? While we're at it, does anyone else think he needs a yellow value for LPS? I know it's only a few points lower, but isn't 78/79 enough for his range. At the moment he's only 2 points below Iniesta for example, who makes much longer aerial passes than Messi does.

Both look pretty weak to me. Both are damn accurate to me too, even though one tries them more than the other. Still Im still unsure any of them deserve yellow at It.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2012 Apr 30, 14:37

i am a bit surprised really ! i can't recall when he makes better long passes than his shorts one ? his short passes are always more accurate and more decisive . well on other side his little chips are good but not as his short ones .

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fixer » 2012 Apr 30, 14:41

tasmin wrote:i am a bit surprised really ! i can't recall when he makes better long passes than his shorts one ? his short passes are always more accurate and more decisive . well on other side his little chips are good but not as his short ones .

As for last passes, yes, his short passes are way more decisive. But I think he's talking more about build up long passes.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 30, 14:56

tasmin wrote:i am a bit surprised really ! i can't recall when he makes better long passes than his shorts one ? his short passes are always more accurate and more decisive . well on other side his little chips are good but not as his short ones .

I mean pes relative long passes... aerial passes. His aerial passes are being as spot on and look even better than his short imo.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 30, 15:48

according to the settings given to the long pass, but the TW?, or AGG?, should be increased to mimic the style of game that has actually Messi
i think bitz had him at 93 tw and that certainly suits his barca play style.

yes, but that is in format pes 2012, their level of aggression?, also influences their retreat to reunite with the midfielders
TW :93 AGG:90

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby Basilio » 2012 May 01, 12:46

theres this passes when he links up, he fires them, you can see his SPS in those, because lower cant do that, specially with such a gap with his SPA. I agree with higher LPA, he have been tremendous.

The last match messi was certainly spectacular, surprised everyone in the media or so talks about his '"bad" games agaisnt madrid and chelsea, but noone talks about his BRILLIANT performance in the 7-0

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 May 01, 13:06

He's definitely needs higher LPA.While his crossing and usual long pass isn't nearly as good as his short pass, his aerial pass is really brilliant.
And about that last brilliant performance, i think people didn't talk about that because Barca's chance is really thin now.

F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
21fadhil

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 01, 13:21

People weren't talking about Messi's world-class performance because the occasion wasn't up for media standards. You can't compare an-already-won-league game with a CL semi-final, and I understand that. He scored twice (almost three), assisted twice and both of his assists were amazing.

No problem with a LPA increase, he has been doing some great passing for a long time now.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby midnight » 2012 May 01, 19:20

With the raise in LPA this set would be complete IMO .his LPS isn't that bad too :?

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 02, 18:57

bostonceltics wrote:yo cacho que este weon con cuea merece tener como 50 de potencia de disparo si el weon es nena pa pegarle al arco... que piensan cauros? xD

Read the rules and try again. Thanks.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 02, 21:03

best goalscorer of all time , so happy to live in his era

furymaker

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 May 02, 22:20

furymaker wrote:best goalscorer of all time , so happy to live in his era

I will be more happy if we can get back to the era where Valencia, Deportivo and the other were actually a serious threat.

F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
21fadhil

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 02, 22:48

I don't think it's that the other teams of the top 7 are so bad, but that Barcelona and Real Madrid are so good. Of course the critically imbalanced TV contracts heavily favours the two giants financially, but the likes of Bilbao eliminated Manchester United, badly outplaying the red devils, 3 spanish teams were in the europe semifinals over the likes of MC and MU, only spanish teams are in the europa final. To look at the standings, 15 points seperate 3rd from 17th. Comparitively, the difference between third in the EPL between Arsenal in 3rd and QPR at 17th, the point difference is 32 points. It is a massive exaggeration by the media that the La liga is imbalanced, It is more balanced then EPL, only that Barca and RM are too far ahead to directly compete against in this time. If we went back to those days, you speak of, the league may not necessarily be more enjoyable to watch, but more entertaining and dramatic like the EPL (whose teams are massively overrated due to their "best competition"), really only four teams have won the Premier league, MU with 12, Arsenal with 3, Chelsea with 3, and Blackburn with one... this year will probably see Man city win, but then is that a huge additition of balance? Since the same time, Barcelona has won 10 titles, Real Madrid has 6 (now 7), Valencia has 2, Deportivo has 1, Athletico Madrid has 1. The La liga giants are no more dominant then MU, yet the english media will never cede that. Does anyone really expect to put up a good fight against MU or City? Does Arsenall? Does Newcastle, Tottenham? The competition these teams provide to the giants are no different then what the Liga giants face. There are never more then 3 contenders for a title, so people should give mroe credit to the La Liga, it's not so bad as we make it out to be. I personally rank it below EPL in entertainment, but higher in quality. Maybe you think differently, but I think it's exaggerated.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 02, 23:09

Sure I would be happy if Valencia , Deportivo and others are threat , but man , they're call this Barcelona team the best ever for a reason . They lost title after 3year of pure dominance to Madrid team that broke all records and showed some great quality . I bet you that if Valencia , Atletico Madrid , Bilbao , Malaga even Sevilla and Levante were in other league , EPL for example , they would be much better than teams like Tottenham , Liverpool , Everton , Newcastle maybe even Chelsea and Arsenal .
Only thing that goes to EPL over La Liga is more dynamic game , tougher and more brutal . Spain is all about elegance , passing , skills , etc.
For my taste , I prefer both La Liga and Bundesliga over EPL , I like style and skills more than a gladiator fight that is going on in EPL . New era of football is all about style , hell , even German NT made a change at tactics after so much years .

furymaker

Postby bostonceltics » 2012 May 03, 03:10

MOD EDIT: Read the rules. This is an English site.

bostonceltics

Postby Watchallthematch » 2012 May 03, 03:48

I miss the old Liverpool :( the liverpool which came back from a three-goal deficit to tie the match in CL 2005 making history against AC Milan. Gerrard was the best player in that time (even if he netted an own goal against Chelsea) not Ronaldinho :(
Or the old Liverpool which was the King of England :( Anyways 5 CL more than 3 CL of MU :)

Watchallthematch

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 03, 03:56

Please Image!

Vickingo

Postby JANTSUU1999 » 2012 May 03, 15:35

his TW is too low and he really needs a higher LPA, somewere between 87-88 i suggest...
i have him on TW: 92
LPA: 88
and his AGG must be higher, i mean, he scored over 40 goals in la liga
i suggest 90 or higher in AGG

Robinho wrote:
I swear that I will be more precise when I’m in front of the goal. I’m calmer now.
JANTSUU1999

Postby čale » 2012 May 03, 16:04

care to elaborate at least one of the three points you brought up?

and seriously, why do you think that AGG has anything to do with how much goals does a player score?

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby JANTSUU1999 » 2012 May 03, 16:40

čale wrote:care to elaborate at least one of the three points you brought up?

and seriously, why do you think that AGG has anything to do with how much goals does a player score?

i gave him an orange AGG because (in my opinion) he is more effective in the box than ever before. . i gave him an 90+ in TW because he is not that selfish, he is an briliant passer

Robinho wrote:
I swear that I will be more precise when I’m in front of the goal. I’m calmer now.
JANTSUU1999

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona