Antonio Nocerino

Moderators: crisfar, Epsi, čale, zuo, Mod's

Antonio Nocerino

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 14:27

Image



User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9498
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 114 times

by »



 

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby ingus » 2012 Mar 16, 20:27

yeah, his tank is really impressive, without a doubht he deserves an orange value.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 771 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2012 Apr 29, 18:33



I suggest DA: 90! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Mrky_MNE
 
Posts: 641
Joined: 2009 Sep 07, 12:40
Location: Niksic, Crna Gora
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby zuo » 2012 Apr 29, 22:29

how funny is that we rated nocerino's ST lower than vidal's.... eek

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 30, 07:42

IMO Nocerino is an SA > ST player. give him decent space and he'll fire an absolute screamer, put a player near him and even god himself wont know what'll happen.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby zuo » 2012 May 22, 23:36

I believe we could boost slightly 1/2 pts ds and da.
Also it's pretty evident that he's a better shooter than robinho.
we could even test WFA @ 7 considering his shootings stats are green at his best.

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby ingus » 2012 Jun 01, 21:14

does anyone else think hes close to red stamina?

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 771 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 01, 22:29

fine by me, the dude's a fuckin' work horse. oh the stupidity by Secco (former Juve sports director) of letting him go...he's such a classy player..

also, looking at the set, MENT is overrated, but not by much i'd rate him @ 81 and also BB isn't over an 80/81 as well, he's aggressive, but not strong.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Diego » 2012 Jun 01, 22:41

pepsi is using a different definition i think?

if rate it by leadership... i would go lower, like an 78 or less, no reason to have him over people like gago, Pirlo, etc. imo. nor current lucio and samuel

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
User avatar
Diego
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby ErlandAbazi » 2012 Jul 24, 22:57

Antonio is a great box to box midfielder considering he was bought for a mere 500k euros and he's been a regular first eleven for AC Milan and Palermo.
My suggestion are:
1.For a midfielder, he has scored lots of goals and judging from his shots on target efficiency, I suggest an increase to 77 SA.
2.Personal opinion but I believe that his TS could go up a point.

"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." -Johan Cruyff
User avatar
ErlandAbazi
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 2012 Jul 24, 22:04
Location: Tirana,Albania
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jul 29, 18:32

Hmm I disagree with quite a few things with this set. You sure about this set overall Epsi? You like it I mean? And I'd like to know what others think about it because it could be just me.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2822
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Jul 29, 19:21

For me, DEF and BAL are too high, his passing in general is a bit overrated, his TEC and maybe DA are a bit overrated, his shooting is underrated (esp. SA), AGG and ATT could also use a raise

User avatar
7oodam
 
Posts: 394
Joined: 2011 Jun 17, 18:09
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby čale » 2012 Jul 30, 17:57

i actually like a lot Rob's "Nocerino 2011-2012" set in the classics, not that it's too different from this one though...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Defo » 2012 Aug 15, 21:23

Thoughts on this one?

Spoiler: show
Attack: 76
Defence: 70
Balance: 81
Stamina: 93 (94?)
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 80
Response: 86
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 74
Header: 75
Jump: 76
Technique: 78
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 85

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction
1-touch pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P08 – Box to Box
P12 – Enforcer
P15 – Free Roaming
S01 – Marauding
S05 – 1-touch play


No big deal, just some little adjustment here and there...also I'm not really sure on 1-touch pass star and card.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 524
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 15, 23:42

looks quite good, i'd just leave the current DEF value or even bump it to a 73

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 379 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Defo » 2012 Aug 15, 23:50

čale wrote:looks quite good, i'd just leave the current DEF value or even bump it to a 73


Yeah I've noticed that Konami's set (that is quite good imho, even if very harsh on technical values) have him even on 74...the reason I lowered was to make his att/def ratio more offensive minded given his display last season. But defensive-wise I agree he could still sit on 72 or more.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 524
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby ingus » 2012 Aug 15, 23:52

agility needs to go down further, and I agree with def higher, I'd go with 73.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 771 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Defo » 2012 Aug 16, 00:26

Done.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 524
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Sokhar » 2012 Aug 17, 17:22

With this new set he loses a few points on his global rating, it's quite weird after his best season no ?

Many balls pass through him, he organizes a lot of actions and deserves at least yelow value in LPA and SPA, he is at least as good as Marchisio.
Mentality could be 84/85, as a De Rossi / Asamoah.

But the value which is too under rated is BB.
When he has the ball it's very difficult to steal if from him, he has a great conservation and wins a lot of physical challenges.
Nocerino's BB should be on par with Marchisio or Boateng at 88.

And aventuall, either agression or attack should be up to.
He really is like a "fox in a box" when Milan has the ball in attack, he scored many goal thanls to his very very good placement in front of the goal.

User avatar
Sokhar
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 2010 Sep 22, 19:39
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby ingus » 2012 Aug 17, 17:31

Forgot to mention, I don't think he deserves such high response it makes him better defensively than he is.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8313
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 771 times
Been thanked: 516 times

Re: Antonio NOCERINO

Postby Defo » 2012 Aug 17, 20:19

jurgens wrote:Forgot to mention, I don't think he deserves such high response it makes him better defensively than he is.


I wouldn't go lower than 85 tbh, res is one of his most important traits.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 524
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 61 times

PreviousNext

Return to Torino FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests