Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010

Moderators: Korinov, Epsi, Adrien, jurgens, Brezza, frshmn, Albo7

Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 21:52

2001-2003

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Paris Saint-Germain



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2003-2006

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: FC Barcelona



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2008-2010

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: AC Milan



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2011-2013

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Atletico Mineiro



Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 21, 20:33, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture, adjusted format. added minerio set.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9855
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Brezza » 2012 Mar 02, 16:37

Yeah, despite being a brilliant passer it want exactly the backbone to his game like it was at Milan, so kind of a hybrid ish in that regard. Konami gave him 93/94 attack for his peak years which I agree with.

Ive said numerous times throughout the thread that he doesn't need red dribble speed to replicate his style. Very capable of red DS when he wanted to but it kind of contradicts his stop-start style would ease off a bit and do something with his feet with his amazing DA/agility quick body feint that would put the defender on the deck and then burst off.

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 02, 16:54

But what about when he really turned on the pace and just ran with the ball? He scored a good few memorable goals like that, and I'd really say he was an easy 95. Konami also ranked him with red DS for two consecutive years, when they only had his prime rated for 4 games. Also, we had him at 87 TS with 94 DS, so I lowered TS considerably and notched up DS by just a point. Not disagreeing with a lower DS.. but it's hard to judge which way to go. I mean even konami always gave robinho (who had the same stop start style, to a much larger degree) a very high DS in all games I think.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8349
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Sui Generis » 2012 Mar 02, 17:03

after rereading my post i will say im sorry for being so harsh. Butttttttt these stats are just way off, they have been on a decline in terms of realism for the past year. I am a firm beleiver in realistic stats for classic players, especially when it comes to the best players ever/2000's era. The 2000's era was one of the best eras for football ever, it had so many good teams that would rival the current barca. The shear amount of world class players that were in that decade makes the current generation look as if its inadequate, in terms of competition and amount of world class players.. Ronnie was the epitome of soccer around mid decade, everyone knew who he was, he was joga bonito, he was on the cover of every footie game for like 3/4 years running.

Now i am a firm beleiver in realistic classic stats because i want to be able to boot up these stats 3/4 years from now and relive this generations brilliance. Heck i even do it now with the galacticos, there stats are so well done on this site, i am able to use their stats on fifa 12, and i have a realistic galaticos team. I want to have a realistic ronnie for the ages. However realsim means we have to sacrifice some stats for the greater good, 98 DA/99tech is just too much for any player especially a player like ronnie who is just brilliant in so many stats. We have to find a good balance that allows him to play realistically without going over board with high numbers

Sui Generis
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 2009 Jul 31, 23:54
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Brezza » 2012 Mar 02, 17:09

jurgens wrote:But what about when he really turned on the pace and just ran with the ball? He scored a good few memorable goals like that, and I'd really say he was an easy 95. Konami also ranked him with red DS for two consecutive years, when they only had his prime rated for 4 games. Also, we had him at 87 TS with 94 DS, so I lowered TS considerably and notched up DS by just a point. Not disagreeing with a lower DS.. but it's hard to judge which way to go. I mean even konami always gave robinho (who had the same stop start style, to a much larger degree) a very high DS in all games I think.


I just think it suits players that are more reliant on ds so to speak, such as younger Messi, Ronaldo Kaka etc.. Henry scored similar goals when he just decided to put on the afterburners and run with the ball, but you rightly downgraded him to 92 down from red and it suits his style way better ( although it probably balances out his high speed stats). Im fine with giving Ronnie between 92-94 for ds though.

Konami's stats for Robinho are usually quite overblown I think, especially his latest version where he's probably the second best player in the world. :lol:

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 02, 17:15

Now i am a firm beleiver in realistic classic stats because i want to be able to boot up these stats 3/4 years from now and relive this generations brilliance. Heck i even do it now with the galacticos, there stats are so well done on this site, i am able to use their stats on fifa 12, and i have a realistic galaticos team. I want to have a realistic ronnie for the ages. However realsim means we have to sacrifice some stats for the greater good, 98 DA/99tech is just too much for any player especially a player like ronnie who is just brilliant in so many stats. We have to find a good balance that allows him to play realistically without going over board with high numbers


I agree with you. I want tech on 98. And I was originally testing him on 96 DA... but I don't think anyone esle will really agree with that. I see it fine for his style though. I don't think this set is as off as you say it is, just needs a few tone downs.

onami's stats for Robinho are usually quite overblown I think, especially his latest version where he's probably the second best player in the world.


yeah... messi v2

btw, are you on board for Maradona being the lone 99 tech on the board?

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8349
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Sui Generis » 2012 Mar 02, 17:17

Regaurding specific stats, wellll i think pretty much all of them need adjusting cuz they all coincide with each other. *But the 95 att is just so unecissary and wrong*.. Once we adjust his dribbling stats, we can work on his speed and agility, then from there SA and TW.. I know he was a godly dribbler but he wasnt that perfect, there were times when he couldnt dribble the entire back line and he would rely heavly on passing and getting into good positions..

I never though id say this but i think messi is an overal better dribbler than ronnie, not by much.. but ronnie was better at being the overal orchastrator of a team, he just brought everything together, he was a brilliant playmaker. This is a lot of information to digest so i will stop for now, but i think made some good points.

Sui Generis
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 2009 Jul 31, 23:54
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 02, 17:23

*But the 95 att is just so unecissary and wrong*


I've toned it down to 93, but why is it so wrong?
If were going by konamis defention "how suited the player is to an attacking role", shouldn't dinho be even higher? He was insanely dangerous, the reason barca were so unstoppable, humiliating real madrid in the el classico.. scoring against huge teams in the biggest of matches, and as you say, a brilliant playmaker.. I'd say more of a creator (killer ball player) pulling out assits left and right.. I see red as fine tbh. Very few players have ever been so all round dangerous.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8349
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Brezza » 2012 Mar 02, 17:41

jurgens wrote:btw, are you on board for Maradona being the lone 99 tech on the board?


I was more for them both staying on 99 tbh, unless people think we shouldn't give out 99 values for realism which I perfectly understand.

I don't think Ive seen him miss-control anything first touch wise, the ball was his slave when it came near him...plus being the ultimate showboater/flair player he probably utilized his tech more than anyone not called Maradona with his constant flicks, juggling past 2-3 players to bring it down effortlessly even on his back every match without a care in the world.

Im for lowering DA though. Some input from P1rha throughout the thread which i agree with:

I don't thin DA is the real key for Ronaldinho, imo it's all about agility, that quick body feint that makes his elastico so efective. Players like Figo, Messi or Zidane are real master of close control, more than ronaldinho, wich i would rate at 95~96. Besides, the current version is rated at 93, it's impossible to drop from 98 to 93, it's not a physical stat.


i'm just saying 98 is a little too much imo, i play with 96 DA/ Agil. 96 and no one can take the ball from him. Figo has DA 97/ Agil. 83 in my OF and it's a lot easier to take the ball from him. Plus u'll only get that samba style with very high agility, not that the current value is low, but it could be higher imo.


He moved the ball better... ok. But not so close to him, not so precise. From my pov Ronaldinho used more his body feint than controling the ball extremely close to him. I just don't think it's fair to other players, Figo is just an example, but wasn't Zidane's dribble more accurate? Or Hagi?
Besides it will be a bit hard to justify how this version has DA 98 while the actual one has only 93.
[/quote]

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Fantasista » 2012 Mar 02, 19:11

DA might be lowered but not further than 97. For technique you all know my opinion. Maradona, Ronnie and Zizou on 99 ;)

we should try to be a little nice to newer members, even if they are retards
User avatar
Fantasista
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Defo » 2012 Mar 02, 19:14

Sui Generis wrote:Regaurding specific stats, wellll i think pretty much all of them need adjusting cuz they all coincide with each other. *But the 95 att is just so unecissary and wrong*.. Once we adjust his dribbling stats, we can work on his speed and agility, then from there SA and TW.. I know he was a godly dribbler but he wasnt that perfect, there were times when he couldnt dribble the entire back line and he would rely heavly on passing and getting into good positions..

I never though id say this but i think messi is an overal better dribbler than ronnie, not by much.. but ronnie was better at being the overal orchastrator of a team, he just brought everything together, he was a brilliant playmaker. This is a lot of information to digest so i will stop for now, but i think made some good points.


Imo ronnie should never go under 94/95 in att, a bit less in his milan/psg sets, and the reason has been involuntarily summarized by yourself in the second paragraph...

I think you suffer from the most diffused patology on PSD, the red phobia. While I agree with the point that players need just the values they deserve to be realistic in game and not a single point more, I think you shouldn't be annoyeed if huge values are given to a player if that is done to make him effective whem playing them. For example my classic maradona has two 99 and two 98 + high values for other stuff like passing, but that doesn't bother me if that makes him enjoyable and realistic to play with.

Anyway I agree with the whole DA discussion. There should be definitely a gap between him and diego/messi accuracy-wise, something like 1-2 red points.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 518
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby bssm » 2012 Mar 02, 19:22

I agree with lower DA then Messi, basing the lower value on both ladders as he has been surpassed by Messi and the fact that he players more realistic with 96/97, he barely ever kept the ball that close to him even though you knew he always had complete control.

My opinion on technique is that if Ronaldinho isn't a 99 then nobody is.

bssm
 
Posts: 379
Joined: 2009 Mar 14, 18:59
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 02, 20:46

I just think it suits players that are more reliant on ds so to speak, such as younger Messi, Ronaldo Kaka etc..


I very agree with this, not necesarily IA controled, but human, with such a DS( and a good TS ) everytyime you get on the ball with a player like this is 'running' not run and stop..running, robben for example or even messi( "even" because his TS is far lesser )those are the players you'd like to run with them when getting them on the ball, not stop and burst. Indeed i see this is pretty much where the 'consistency' issue comes from, im surprised being jurgens the one who brought all this concept to the forum to doubt about the value needed :D

Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
Basilio
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 02, 21:12

ronaldinho was consistently fast with the ball though, he just consistently stopped and started too. His stop and start style can still be represented with high DS... all you need to do is stop and start. So I don't really get the idea behind it. It's not like if he has 94, 93, 92, 91 DS this stop/start style will be better replicated. As he'll still be able to move extremely fast with the ball every time you get on it. With players like Iniesta, there is good reason to have a lower DS than what they are capable of, because they never show it. But Dinho ran with the ball all the time, and fast too. If lowering DS helps better replicate his stop start style, I just don't see it.

EDIT:

Okay I've been watching some youtuve vs vids.. he was much more prone to use his full speed on the ball back in the early years when barca at werent at their best, I see the point for the slow down tendency for his later years.. but if he has 94 he may aswell have 95 because hes not slowing down at all in game with that 94. If you really want a value to show the slow down, something at 90 would replicate it... but you can also have 95 and hold r2.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8349
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 Mar 03, 01:57

How about a point of decrease in technique?Not that he doesn't deserve it, but compared to Maradona...the gap is still too big.

F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
User avatar
21fadhil
 
Posts: 445
Joined: 2011 Sep 04, 10:10
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Yazid » 2012 Mar 03, 12:17

Tech is fine at 99, frankly, the things he could do with the ball rival diego, and diego has a higher DA now so its fine.

Maradona:

DA: 98
Tech: 99

Messi:
DA: 98
Tech: 96

Ronnie:
DA: 97
Tech: 99

I think that's fair.

Aside from that, I agree DS could be 94, but the burst of speed he could generate, if an orange value on DS is decided, maybe acc up 1?

Attack could easily be 95, I don't see a problem here, he was the most dangerous player in the mid 00's even in the box.

Yazid
 
Posts: 876
Joined: 2011 Jan 16, 23:34
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby Fantasista » 2012 Mar 05, 14:23

Agree with Yazid about acc increase, there's no reason not to give him 93. Previously he was massivelly overrated in terms of speed(ts 88 and 94 acc) however these values didn't come out just like that. He was very, very explosive and this attribute combined with amazing agility, ball control made him look very quick while in fact he was only over average considering maximum velocity he could reach and mantain. Nevertheless his acceleration was essential, no doubts.

we should try to be a little nice to newer members, even if they are retards
User avatar
Fantasista
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby midivial » 2012 Mar 21, 06:10

The set looks great except that his shooting combination is in the world class region for great strikers and ronnie wasnt that type of player although he had his share of great goals (like the one against chelsea in the cl)

his SA is no more than 84

midivial
 
Posts: 66
Joined: 2010 Jun 29, 11:20
Location: glendale
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby mayckol jordan » 2012 Apr 28, 22:12

I want the physical (complexion) of Ronaldinho when he played in guild and I want to do in barcelona pes 2012 and their data not someone help me please

mayckol jordan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2012 Apr 28, 22:04
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 28, 23:05

trying making some sense and maybe we can help you

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8349
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 840 times
Been thanked: 546 times

Re: RONALDINHO | 2003-2006 & 2000-2002 & 2008-2010

Postby mayckol jordan » 2012 Apr 29, 00:40

physicist of ronaldinho? When I was 18/19 years and played in the club Gremio of Brazil
And Also the Paris Saint-Germain and the last while playing for Barcelona

to do so in the pes 2012 :D

mayckol jordan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 2012 Apr 28, 22:04
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Contemporary Players

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest