Neymar

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Neymar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 19, 01:54

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 10:08, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Brenno » 2012 Apr 14, 22:30

I think he shouldn't get an 8 in both WFA and WFF, he is really dangerous with both feet, but he isn't ambidextrous, and even though he uses his left foot a lot, in most cases he tend to go for his right foot. So my sugestion is:

WFA: 7
WFF: 7

i've tested and it seemed more realistic to me :)

Brenno

Postby justicecorp » 2012 Apr 19, 15:18

by jorm » 2011 Dec 14, 16:42

really, amazing shot

i think neymar is faster than 86. i suggest 90-91 for top speed.

and the name on shirt is NEYMAR JR

I agree, Neymar is definitely faster than the 86 that he has been given on here. 90 would be much more realisitc. Can that be updated please??

justicecorp

Postby Jez » 2012 Apr 19, 21:57

Brenno wrote:I think he shouldn't get an 8 in both WFA and WFF, he is really dangerous with both feet, but he isn't ambidextrous, and even though he uses his left foot a lot, in most cases he tend to go for his right foot. So my sugestion is:

Got to agree with this. He doesn't leave you wondering whether he's left or right footed. That should really be what 8's in both Accuracy and Frequency should be reserved for

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Jorchking » 2012 Apr 19, 23:48

Jez wrote:
Brenno wrote:I think he shouldn't get an 8 in both WFA and WFF, he is really dangerous with both feet, but he isn't ambidextrous, and even though he uses his left foot a lot, in most cases he tend to go for his right foot. So my sugestion is:

Got to agree with this. He doesn't leave you wondering whether he's left or right footed. That should really be what 8's in both Accuracy and Frequency should be reserved for

WFA: 8

for me is OK

¡RIQUELME EL MEJOR!
Jorchking

Postby Brenno » 2012 Apr 21, 03:36

Jorchking wrote:
Jez wrote:

for me is OK

He can't be 8, like Jez said, that should be only to players that leaves you wondering if it's left or right footed, like Ronaldo. Can you really say that Neymar uses his left foot as much as Ronaldo used? I don't think so.

And i don't think Neymar needs a raise in TS, 91 would put him on pair with Robben and much faster than Lucas from São Paulo, and there is just no way for him to be faster than Lucas :)

Brenno

Postby midnight » 2012 Apr 21, 10:03

Brenno wrote:
Jorchking wrote:
Jez wrote:

for me is OK

He can't be 8, like Jez said, that should be only to players that leaves you wondering if it's left or right footed, like Ronaldo. Can you really say that Neymar uses his left foot as much as Ronaldo used? I don't think so.

And i don't think Neymar needs a raise in TS, 91 would put him on pair with Robben and much faster than Lucas from São Paulo, and there is just no way for him to be faster than Lucas :)

maybe 87-88 TS?? Just in mid of your suggestetions.

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby Brenno » 2012 Apr 24, 03:00

midnight wrote:
Brenno wrote:
Jorchking wrote:
Jez wrote:

for me is OK

maybe 87-88 TS?? Just in mid of your suggestetions.

Hmm, i don't think his TS needs any improvement, i think his DS has improved so he is giving the impression that he's faster now when in reality it's his control, get it? :)

But that's just my opinion, i'm waiting for more experienced people to post here and see what we can do.

Brenno

Postby Anders » 2012 Apr 25, 17:32

Updated his WFF, can't agree about decreasing his WFA, he already proved that his accuracy with his weak foot is the same than his right foot, actually in some things his weak foot is even better than his right foot (His Bicycles and Volleys are some examples).
The reason I gave him that WFF was due him not using his Weak foot as much he can do in reality, how much the player uses his weak foot in game is ridiculous, players like Pedro or Adriano are impossible to recreate.
About speed I have the same opinion than Brenno, Neymar ACC can make him look faster than he is on reality too, and he does some insane burst on very rare occasions.

Anders

Postby midnight » 2012 May 09, 12:00

His DS has improved too the. ball is sticking on his foot every time he runs(this value is a part of his TECHNICAL improvement.that made him look faster than he really is) .a little raise by one point would be fitting IMO.

I'm gay

midnight

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 12, 07:08

No way this guy is higher BB then Busquets is he? we've seen Bussie use his strength when he doesn't dive, and he is decent, making well use of his frame. This guy is a stick though, I don't think he EVER uses strength, he always dives because he is just too weak. I recommend 72 BB. In comparison, is he stronger then Bojan at 71?!?! If it is the same Bojan I remember, then Neymar could even be 69-70 BB, don't be alarmed, it is fully justified, he must be one of the weakest professional players out there. His astonishing skill and speed are what make up for his physique (look at his arms!). To carry on that, I believe midnight has a point, his DS is astounding. I would judge him to have no less then 94, he is amazingly quick with the ball. There seems to be literally no change in his pace on the ball. His DS is much better then his DA in my opinion, his AGI is what beats opponents, his DS ensures they don't have a chance of catching him. How many goals has he scored where he beat one or two central players and then it was over? 94 may overrate or exaggerate, but to put the value to comparison, I do believe he is better then the likes of sanchez and Di Maria in DS at 92, while he is close to Menez at 95 DS. 93-94? I would like to hear what the brazil fans think of these suggestions.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 12, 08:37

Busquests was pending for a BB increase. The discussion didn't continue for some reason.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Henrique23 » 2012 May 18, 13:04

vinnie wrote:No way this guy is higher BB then Busquets is he? we've seen Bussie use his strength when he doesn't dive, and he is decent, making well use of his frame. This guy is a stick though, I don't think he EVER uses strength, he always dives because he is just too weak. I recommend 72 BB. In comparison, is he stronger then Bojan at 71?!?! If it is the same Bojan I remember, then Neymar could even be 69-70 BB, don't be alarmed, it is fully justified, he must be one of the weakest professional players out there. His astonishing skill and speed are what make up for his physique (look at his arms!). To carry on that, I believe midnight has a point, his DS is astounding. I would judge him to have no less then 94, he is amazingly quick with the ball. There seems to be literally no change in his pace on the ball. His DS is much better then his DA in my opinion, his AGI is what beats opponents, his DS ensures they don't have a chance of catching him. How many goals has he scored where he beat one or two central players and then it was over? 94 may overrate or exaggerate, but to put the value to comparison, I do believe he is better then the likes of sanchez and Di Maria in DS at 92, while he is close to Menez at 95 DS. 93-94? I would like to hear what the brazil fans think of these suggestions.

You do realise that speed (especially acceleration) and strength is connected. In Neymar's case he doesn't deserve great BB 'cause of his light weight, and he isn't very strong. But using "his arms" as an argument for lower BB is just stupid. BB is mostly a product of the player's strength in the lower body and core. And of course the weight of the player is important. Neymar is pretty explosive and have got some power in his legs. Anyway Neymar doesn't deserve a high value at BB. He doesn't weigh much and often get outmuscled, but I think the value he's got now suits him well. I agree on DS. He seems as fast with the ball as without. His DS, AGI and ACC is probably his best qualities. Even though he's becoming a really complete attacker!

Henrique23

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 18, 17:20

Games like yesterday is the main reason of why he deserves so low values in ment/tw. I've expected more than him playing as away in Argentina, a shame. Btw he tried some nice gameplays but Velez's defenders were too much for him and sometimes he was fouled, but that's not the point. Let's see how he develops in brazil, for sure in a better way, but I feel that this guy takes different when plays at home than as away, as more relaxed :/

Vickingo

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 18, 19:11

^ Henrique i couldn't find a point about BB from what you said about Neymar. All those things about AGI related to balance is true. Then shouldn't Neymar have even lower BB in that logic seeing that Busquets AGI is far worse? If we simply talk about the ability to keep from being knocked over, i don't think Neymar is very strong, he only uses his speed to outpace defenders, never to hold them off. If you look at the players that are at his level in BB you see that he is a little overrated in this aspect. 76 puts him on the same strength as gervinho. let's ignore every outside factor that concerns balance, speed, agi... and focus solely on body balance ability. I don't think he is so strong as gervinho., who plays in EPL at the moment, and Neymar in the brasil league. There is a huge difference in strength required to be able to play in these leagues. To name a few, i've never seen Neymar show strength on par with El Shaarawy, Araujo, Sean Scannell... Anyways that's my view.

vinnie

Postby Henrique23 » 2012 May 19, 14:27

vinnie wrote:^ Henrique i couldn't find a point about BB from what you said about Neymar. All those things about AGI related to balance is true. Then shouldn't Neymar have even lower BB in that logic seeing that Busquets AGI is far worse? If we simply talk about the ability to keep from being knocked over, i don't think Neymar is very strong, he only uses his speed to outpace defenders, never to hold them off. If you look at the players that are at his level in BB you see that he is a little overrated in this aspect. 76 puts him on the same strength as gervinho. let's ignore every outside factor that concerns balance, speed, agi... and focus solely on body balance ability. I don't think he is so strong as gervinho., who plays in EPL at the moment, and Neymar in the brasil league. There is a huge difference in strength required to be able to play in these leagues. To name a few, i've never seen Neymar show strength on par with El Shaarawy, Araujo, Sean Scannell... Anyways that's my view.

My point was that great acceleration comes from explosiveness and strength/power. Which was an argument for not downgrading his BB. In Neymar's case he is so light that he get pretty easily pushed away. But I disagree with giving him lower stats. The fact that he's able to accelerate that fast shows that he's not a really weak player. And him getting to the ground often isn't just because of bad BB. I think he's often "diving" a bit, both to protect himself from injuries and to get freekicks/penalties. IMO the existing stats suits him pretty good. (In comparision Robinho, who is not by far that athletic, has 78.)

Henrique23

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 19, 21:04

It's an interesting theory, but really it's not true to the game mechanics. BB does not influence acceleration at all, simply put, it is body balance, the ability to keep balance and keep from falling over. At this, Neymar sucks, he falls over everytime he fails a dribble, and even sometimes when he does successfully dribble. He is just simply put, incredibly weak. BB 76 is too high, i think 75 is his absolute maximum, and would vouch for 73-74.

vinnie

Postby Yazid » 2012 May 21, 12:48

I find it staggering that neynar has such low DS on this set, imo, he is as quick if not quicker than messi on the ball, he loses practically no speed when dribbling, 92 is far too low, he should be a red value.

Yazid

Postby midnight » 2012 May 21, 13:07

Totally agree with that .i think he's on par with Menez on DS 95

I'm gay

midnight

Postby Brenno » 2012 May 21, 19:36

Disagree, He's no way a 95 DS, actually, i think that nowadays the only ones that deserve red DS are Robben and Messi.

This set is perfect as the way it is right now and we shoud think about changing it only after he plays the olimpic games.

Brenno

Postby Yazid » 2012 May 22, 16:17

^ No, that is simply not true, I believe that Neymar actually retains more speed on the ball than both of these players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFZFUv5K10 from 1:59 onwards, you can see he barely slows down on the ball.

Both are better dribblers in terms of accuracy and number of touches, but in terms of losing speed on the ball, I would say neymar retains the most.

Yazid

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona