Macnelly Torres

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Macnelly Torres

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 20, 05:39

Explanations
Spoiler: show
Technically gifted Colombian we got right here, Macnelly accurate passing, his all around intelligence, ability to see the opportunity for a pass that will tear up the opposition, his exquisite first touch, Just pure class. Macnelly reminds you how a playmaker should play, a classic 10. But however, like many players that have played that role, he's lazy and next to nule defensively, OH WELL, it's not something you would expect from him.

Videos
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Anonymous on 2009 Mar 20, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Macnelly TORRES

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2011 Jul 10, 15:36

Moved to San Luis

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
manoloxcr17

Re: Macnelly TORRES

Postby afgo1996 » 2012 Jan 10, 00:14

Moved to _col Atlético Nacional

afgo1996

Re: Macnelly TORRES,Atletico Nacional

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 28, 01:13

Please fix his age (01-11-1984) and add a space after Macnelly Torres, in editor. I've watched only few international games and highlights of him but does he really need yellow response? Or is it assigned for old definition?

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 09, 12:07

This guy is an incredible passer, may be one of the best in Southamerica. He manages the whole team with his class and 1st touch. His DA is great but he uses more to hold the ball before pass it between lines. I'm more impressed about his SPS tbh, his passes always finds space to reach their objective and he tries killer passes all the time. He moves to get the ball, but he's more like a Classic no 10 mostly...his teammates looks for him and gives the ball (Riquelme's example), so his TW isn't this good, probably with 80 will be more than enough, plus the card. ATT must go up a lot with new definitions, he's just mad about incisiviness and his whole management of the team in attack is superlative, even better than Giovanni Moreno (82). I'm not really sure about his shooting pack I'd like to see him more...but his mentality is well rated; typical gifted no. 10; probably stamina should go down a bit with the decrease of his TW. This guy is fucking amazing and "guilty" of Pavon's goals. Ah, also I don't think that he's so agile...he could make good quick turns but 84? He's more a playmaker/passer than an extreme dribbler.

Vickingo

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Mar 11, 19:08

Nice explanations vic couldnt of said it better, also dont see why this guy doesnt have passer card :o

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Mar 11, 19:39

Why no updating him with Victor set from his Alt Section ? i think that it represents him better than actual.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 12, 22:48

i will if he answers my question :)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 14, 18:30

updated

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Mar 14, 19:42

I think his SPA / SPS can be 1 or 2 points lower (agreed by Victor) considering he has *Passing / Passer card. Maybe we can wait to see more in Libertadores to have a better opinion.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 14, 22:34

i dont agree personally, he is better than damián díaz for sure, by good distance. Passing and Passer does not affect passing accuracy nor speed, or at least shouldnt be considered when rating them, it makes a player more inclined to do killer balls

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Mar 25, 01:55

got the chance to have a closer view on him this week vs el Tomba, the set definately does more than a good work, though we are looking for the perfect work :P trying with my input.

I am more than positive about his Long passes being better than this, they are really damn good, I dare to say they are not much worse than his short ones, Kinda like Riquelme, who Has an outstanding short pass and a way better than good long one. He is able to pull some incredible passes... really, those Long chip passes to Space, that are much more difficult than the "change of front", well currently I see Torres rated under those type of long passers, you could argue that is more a vision issue than a accurateness (whatever) one, but why he should be any less capable if he displays something that requires a more refined foot? :)

Personally as I havent watched all that much of him, He is a 83 on my OF, probably suited for higher.

He and the other guy (quiñonez If my mind doesnt fail) are in charge of A.N. set piece, doing long balls (worthy of a 84-ish curl) most of the times and a single good attemp on goal. I am yet to see him scoring one, but I got they feeling of a good fk taker on him, gonna look at that.

And I am sure that his Shirt name was "MAC" (lol) and Number 10. going to change that and add a pic.

Edit: I also disagree with lowering short passes, his accuracy is worthy of a 86 he can easily pick his teammates even when there isnt that much space, also I like to having him as a stand out like what I said about his long passes. and as for speed, I didnt thought either he had such range, now, idk wouldnt go any lower than 86 tbh.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 19, 17:01

See first goal. Head up, bang his pass with curl, and the ball reach Tula's head perfectly... any thoughts about Lpa and Curl?

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 19, 17:29

Awesome, I was watching the match...I watched more like Leandro Benitez's than like Riquelme. BTW, insane curling and accuracy, probably not so fast, with exactly speed that need to reach Tula's jump (insane too as always).

Vickingo

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 20, 01:41

Yeah, just sayed the riquelme thing because both are really great at both short and long passing, everyone ok if i update the lpa 83 and curls 84?

Btw i have found myself surprised to see how does he move, coming back and forth, offering himself a lot, unlike many classic tens, or any amf even, yeah 80 over average for an classic ten, i am alone thinking he could be slighty higher?

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 30, 23:28

Updated Lpa and Curl.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 01, 00:13

It is very likely that he plays tomorrow against Velez for Copa Libertadores.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 02, 06:51

jorgecavs wrote:It is very likely that he plays tomorrow against Velez for Copa Libertadores.

he did not play very well against Velez, I have no suggestions because I saw him only once, but seem somewhat exaggerated some stats. :)

jorgecavs

Postby Diego » 2012 May 02, 07:14

yeah, not his best game, still showed he is fucking class though. First, that incredible ball for Pabon, that Barovero saves on 1-1. then a beautiful switch of front, perfectly accurate. and pretty much every pass spot on, beatifully paced and aimed.

Best 10 on Libertadores nowadays, after Ganso.

what do you think is exagerated? he looked like better today.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 02, 19:13

Yeah! Let's watch a match a player and say shits about a lot of work of another :D Now seriously, Despite not being his best match, I can agree with Interist, mostly in second time...he was kinda erratic, but he's class. He's not overrated, I could say that some numbers could be even better, he's fucking class...problem is that he has a very low mentality, he just gives up a lot of times and disappears but when he is a bit motivated he must be one of the best 10 in Southamerica without any doubt. I wonder if he currently deserves so high aggression, just a note may be. Diego?

Vickingo

Postby Diego » 2012 Jun 01, 08:26

yeah, dropped to 72.

I dont think he should be under Pabon? his mentality imo isnt awfull, take as example velez game, you even catched him defending and running onto players, despite he sucks defending :lol: it's just messing on my head.. from the atletico players we got, the majority are quite over him. pretty sure there is a reason of why Macnelly is the captain. others probably need an decrease.

on a side note, his touch is pretty good, an easy 86 to me. unsure about higher.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

PreviousNext

Return to Al-Shabab