Ronaldinho

Moderator: Mod's

Ronaldinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:32

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Info: (Outdate)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho, after a string of poor performances and a season plagued by injuries with FC Barcelona resulted in him being dropped off the plans of new coach, Guardiola. Meanwhile AC Milan came as a rescuer for Ronaldinho and saving Ronaldinho Magic from going to English Premier League. For the record Ronaldinho started his career with Grêmio in Brazil. He then moved to Paris Saint-German in 2001. On the back of a great World Cup 2002 Campaign he finally moved to FC Barcelona in 2003.

It was at Barcelona where Ronaldinho Magic reached its height. He quickly became one of the legends of the sport. His performance against the top clubs in Europe earned him two World Player of the Year and a Balon d'Or awards. Ronaldinhos Position as the one of the best Barcelona players of all time cannot be questioned, but his last two season were nothing special by his standard. So it was inevitable he concede the theatre of Camp Nou to Lionel Messi and part with FC Barcelona.

Ronaldinhos AC Milan career started in a very bright fashion, scoring a goal against Inter in the Derby and some more goals followed. He finished his first season at Milan with 10 goals from 32 appearances in all competitions. After a good start to the season, Ronaldinho struggled with fitness, and was often played from the bench to end a disappointing first season for Milan.

After such a fall from grace, most people turned their backs on the once the worlds greatest player. Many people thought he was finished, there were even rumors of him retiring. However, regardless of all this negativity, Ronaldinho started to find form again. This season under Leonardo, Ronaldinho has moved back to a more familiar role on the left flank, playing as a free roaming support striker. As we all know he no longer posses most of the physical qualities that once made him so dangerous. So it's obvious that he can no longer play in the same manner as before. Realising this, Ronaldinho adapted his game and now focuses on his vision and playmaking qualities, while still using his incredible agility and dribbling skills to create space and opportunities to deliver devastating passes to his team mates. This season, Ronaldinho took like a fish to water to his new role under Leonardo’s attacking trio, providing his teammates with creativity, availability, deadly passes and not to mention, a dozen goals. After many inspired performances this year, most notably against Juventus, he finished the serie A season with 12 goals and 14 assists. His creative attacking role became the focal point of AC Milan and helped them to secure a spot in next year’s champions league. After such a successful season, Ronaldinho has established himself as one of the greatest players in Italy, at the heart of AC Milan’s attack.

CLASSIC SET(S):2003 - 2006 |2000 - 2002 | 2008 - 2010 | 2011 - 2013

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 25, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby Brenno » 2012 Apr 17, 23:18

R10 wrote:Short Pass Accuracy can be higher, Agility lower, to me other stats look ok

I see no reason whatsoever to increase his SPA, With those values, he's still the second best short passer in Brazil, only behind Ganso, and 89 resembles him pretty well, he's not trying so many vertical passes and when he does, he tends to overpower a little or even lacking power, resulting in the pass going behind his teamate. So no, i disagree with raising his SPA, he's still amazing, but he's not flawless like in his barça times, or even in Milan.

Brenno

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 18, 00:00

just to ask... his TW is not a bit high? i don't see him so much in the last time, i only can see his matches of the Copa Libertadores
he almost always appear in the left (a typical position in him) but he don't move too much to me eyes, he wait for the ball or his teammates search him to give him the ball, he don't do so much movements when he have the ball
also his RES need be so "high"?

i repeat, maybe i'm wrong, are just doubts :mrgreen:

Last edited by xeneize on 2012 Apr 18, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby vinnie » 2012 Apr 18, 00:30

I know Cassano definitely has god TEC, but i feel he is a more rounded, practical trequartista TEC. It is hard to find videos or see him play for me, but i've never seen cassano steal the pulse from the ball like this. People now are quick to lather praise on killing touches when really they are just outstanding. This is what it means to KILL, to MURDER the balls motion.

I'm not against +1 TEC. He has aged, he is slower, fatter, lazier, less precise. His technique is unrivalled even now though.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby Alex » 2012 Apr 18, 01:42

No doubt one of the best ever(that means top 5 for me ) in TEC. I also think he deserves 98 . But there was also a video of Cassano doing a trap like that against Roma(I'm not sure if it's still available). From all the players I've seen LIVE, Cassano had the best first touch, and this even from his Roma days. Of course Ronaldinho is(or was) a better player, with sublime dribbling and unparalleled imagination( I don't think I've seen such an unpredictable player), but I've seen Antonio stop impossible balls in his track like the ball was just a pillow and under very hard conditions(surrounded by players, with his back to the defender and he still managed to trap or redirect the ball with amazing nonchalance, not only incredible technique but also very elegant) . He made the first touch and after that the ball didn't even slightly ''disobeyed''. It was something that I have never seen. To bad that very few highlights of his playing time in Sampdoria are on youtube. Of course I may be a little biased cause i really like the player and when I watch him play I look closely. But Ronaldinho remains the best ''magician'' in activity, because he made football even more beautiful then it was. He brought things to a whole new level, it wasn't good enough that he played excellent, but he always had to entertain and so he was under immense pressure. No player today(not even Messi) can bring so much spectacle.

Last edited by Alex on 2012 Apr 18, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Postby vinnie » 2012 Apr 18, 02:00

I'll have too find some good tapes of cassano then!

vinnie

Postby ingus » 2012 Apr 18, 05:46

I have him on tech 99. Been working on a set for him for awhile now, some of the traps hes been pulling of have been INSANE.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 18, 14:07

Alex wrote:No doubt one of the best ever(that means top 5 for me ) in TEC. I also think he deserves 98 . But there was also a video of Cassano doing a trap like that against Roma(I'm not sure if it's still available). From all the players I've seen LIVE, Cassano had the best first touch, and this even from his Roma days. Of course Ronaldinho is(or was) a better player, with sublime dribbling and unparalleled imagination( I don't think I've seen such an unpredictable player), but I've seen Antonio stop impossible balls in his track like the ball was just a pillow and under very hard conditions(surrounded by players, with his back to the defender and he still managed to trap or redirect the ball with amazing nonchalance, not only incredible technique but also very elegant) . He made the first touch and after that the ball didn't even slightly ''disobeyed''. It was something that I have never seen. To bad that very few highlights of his playing time in Sampdoria are on youtube. Of course I may be a little biased cause i really like the player and when I watch him play I look closely. But Ronaldinho remains the best ''magician'' in activity, because he made football even more beautiful then it was. He brought things to a whole new level, it wasn't good enough that he played excellent, but he always had to entertain and so he was under immense pressure. No player today(not even Messi) can bring so much spectacle.

Great words, and i agree completly. Wanted to mention that i find Messi (ofcourse without saying) a wonderful player. But never really a very very very very entertaining player, hes has great ability but players like Ronaldinho, Zidane, Beckham (crosses), Figo, Totti, Del Piero, Pirlo (could name 20 more) for me have a lot more flair/magic in there game.

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 18, 23:57

i agree especially with Guacho and Zidane , may also with Totti and Figo back days but Beckham was never a entertainin player expect his freekicks and good crosser. Felipe of Vasco da Gama and especially Okocha was a world class entertainin player , i think Okocha could be even number 1 by all , back on days in PSG when he was makin magic Ronaldinho was just learnin of him like a student , look at some videos of Jay Jay he was may never the big team player butin terms of dribblin , tricks etc he was world class , also i saw enough of Felipe he had also a world class dribblin skills dont know if his still good at it ? Messi was also makin more tricks and was probally a faster player a few years but now just more intiligent and a creativo world class player

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Anders » 2012 Apr 25, 18:12

Reading the last post and combining with some values from my alternative set from him, those are the most important changes:
STA: 76
AGI: 84~85
RES: 73
TW: 72
Konami default value in all of they, really close by what he is displaying, one thing about STA; he shouldn’t had a value that can make him play 90 minutes as AMF, so he should receive low greens or even a white.
Other needed changes, but not so much important neither so much radical:
ATK: 83 or higher
DS: 81
AGG: 82~83
MEN: 79
The mentality is Konami default value, I'm almost sure that they gave to him, to make him being able to play in a good level even when his STA is on Red.

I have an alternative set for him with extreme low DS, still isn’t complete; I still need to do some teaks on they(I do this with almost all my sets anyway):
viewtopic.php?f=903&t=25801&p=379122#p379108

Anders

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 25, 23:42

i saw your set Anders but 1 thing is very question my mind is what means new modern standards ? the new pes generation on ps3 ? i never trust to konami stats since they have very different views and only the more famous stars giving good stats and the rest like trash.

anyway please tell me this new standard thing may on private message ? i never saw a grown mature player here a half year ago with white response o not even low green response , but recently i am seeing especially the response standards dropped in a incredible way

for me Ronaldinho still has a reasonable stamina around 80 , fat Ronaldo had like 74-75 still he retire and Rivaldo 77 , Gaucho is still in a fit condition to play 90 mins

Luisito

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 21, 22:46

just to ask, some news about the update?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Yazid » 2012 May 21, 22:54

tech is 97 because? should be at least 98.

Yazid

Postby Anders » 2012 May 22, 01:12

xeneize wrote:just to ask, some news about the update?

I was waiting for more opinions, so I'll update him with the most essential things for now.

Anders

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 22, 13:44

i guess the only reason why the response and team work goes on whites its cause of the new generation stats right Anders ? o with the old system he would easily have response on weak yellows and team work also in high greens o early yellow since his team captain and the creator of the team

Luisito

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 22, 18:02

It's easy, cause he waits for the ball and don't move at all and cause he's really slow in reactions and he doesn't deserve more.

Vickingo

Postby PanteraIFD » 2012 May 22, 19:58

Mentality could be 75, several times during the games he disappears completely, and in most cases it happens in big games. Condition I think could be 4 or 5 because sometimes he makes a good game and a sequence of bad games.

Football is very simple: who has the ball attacks, who doesn't have defends.
PanteraIFD

Postby renatomm » 2012 May 22, 20:17

i liked tamaguchi's set:
Club: Clube de Regatas do Flamengo
Name: Ronaldinho Gaúcho
Shirt Name: RONALDINHO
Number: 10
Positions: ★ SS, AMF
Nationality: Brazilian

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 80 kg (?)

Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 86
Defence: 30
Header Accuracy: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 94
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 88
Long Pass Accuracy: 90
Long Pass Speed: 90
Shot Accuracy: 78
Place kicking: 87
Swerve: 90
Ball Control: 96
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Usage: 4
Goal Keeping Skills: 50

Responsiveness: 72
Explosive Power: 76
Dribble Speed: 74
Top Speed: 78

Body Balance: 82
Stamina: 74
Kicking Power: 80
Jump: 73
Injury: 2

ATK Awareness: 3
DEF Awareness: 1
Form: 4
Tenacity: 74
Teamwork: 77

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S01 - 1-touch play
S02 - Outside Curve
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S10 - Flip Flap Skills
S12 - Scissors Skills
S13 - Step On Skills
S14 - Side Stepping Skills

i'd just made some tweaks on his set like:
AGI:84~85 DS:80~82 SP:84

renatomm

Postby Yazid » 2012 May 22, 20:52

tech 97 is too low, let alone 96!

Yazid

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 22, 21:04

is there any evidence of a detoriation of his TEC? or is it a downgrade just to be general in accordance with his poorer form? Quite frankly i don't watch very much south american football, but i've long believed that Ronaldinho's TEC to be intact from his best days, he just doesn't have such a wide range of skills to use his TEC with because of his far inferior physique.

vinnie

Postby ingus » 2012 May 22, 21:09

He should have 99 tech back. It was mistake of PSD in the past to decrease him, he didnt lose any of it.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Affiliated