Nicola Leali, SV Zulte Waregem

Moderators: tuco55, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 15886
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 256 times

Nicola Leali, SV Zulte Waregem

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jan 03, 21:52

Image


User avatar
Gent Soc
Posts: 155
Joined: 2011 Aug 16, 17:32
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Nicola LEALI

Postby Gent Soc » 2012 Apr 16, 17:47

He's quite popular youth. Im not follow him, but with yellow GKs and 88 Res for teen, that makes him very good youth GK.
based on consistency and consequences.
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Nicola LEALI

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 16, 18:28

first of all, he's not "popular" he's a quality keeper and among the very best in Serie Bwin (and also bought by Juvenuts as 2nd/3rd choice keeper for next season), the only reason he's stopped playing after January is because the stupid coach prefers "old" Arcari over him which is quite stupid IMO. He's the future NT keeper for sure.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Gent Soc
Posts: 155
Joined: 2011 Aug 16, 17:32
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Nicola LEALI

Postby Gent Soc » 2012 Apr 17, 18:51

he's not "popular"

he's quite well known for teen in his position. not very well known though.

Yes, I really want to see what he can do in bigger club. Btw, I hv heard that Juve also want Arcari. :lol:
based on consistency and consequences.
User avatar
PIPA23
Posts: 3511
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Nicola LEALI

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Jul 04, 23:33

User avatar
Blastgang
Posts: 281
Joined: 2011 Aug 17, 21:42
Location: Florence
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Nicola LEALI

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Aug 31, 18:00

Image

FORZA JUVE!
User avatar
reQ
Posts: 468
Joined: 2014 Jan 04, 23:34
Location: Berlin
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby reQ » 2015 Jun 08, 21:42

Height and weight needs an update so far.

http://www.cesenacalcio.it/it/giocatore/leali-nicola
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2016 Nov 24, 22:16

His Def/Lpa/Ment have been below average since his first good impression,he has given away goals or played a big part in conceeding them in 3/5 games he's played in Europe..very shaky and indecisive.
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Feb 25, 13:27

Great game vs Osmanlispor,in general he's been quite good since he started playing league games.
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 05, 20:30

We should adjust his and Kapino's keeper stats to show their differences a little more,they have the same capacity to make saves but Leali has better reflexes while Kapino is much safer.Maybe drop his clearing to 80 raise Kapino to 82,also drop his Catching to 79 and raise Kapino to 81 and reduce Kapino's Reflexes by a point.What i think would be better:

Leali - Kapino

Goalkeeping:: 87 - Goalkeeping::87
Catching: 79 - Catching: 81
Clearing: 80 - Clearing: 82
Reflexes: 85 - Reflexes: 83
Coverage: 79 - Coverage: 82
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 09, 22:12

4th goal he's personally given away in the Europa League? Destroyed the team's mentality,what a shame.
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 16, 20:21

Terrible again,just unable to secure the ball,in any game with high steaks he's been just awful.
stavrello7
Posts: 2632
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Mar 17, 10:10

I saw only highlights and i dont find any reason people blame him. i think most of people are angry with 3rd goal but dont judge him from what you seen in replays, things are totaly different in real time. Yes his is not as great as many wanted but its not his fault. All squad is poor and if you play as GK things are always worst for you.
Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
User avatar
bitz
Posts: 2302
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby bitz » 2017 Mar 17, 11:13

Agree with Stavrello about yesterday's game, on 1st goal nobody reacts to the ball and Aboubakar is unmarked, on 2nd goal he holds some responsibility because he dives a bit late but there are 3 or so bodies blocking his line of sight, all the CBS are poorly positioned on all goals, which reinforces my belief on rating them pretty low in defence.
stavrello7
Posts: 2632
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Mar 17, 12:49

On the 2nd goal there are 3 bodies that closing down to Babel like amateurs. If some of those 3 could touch the ball then it is more than possible the ball will be deflected to any direction, you cant do a lot. Babel's shot was almost perfect, the ball hit the pitch right before GKs hands which makes things lot difficult for a GK.
Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 17, 14:20

stavrello7 wrote: Yes his is not as great as many wanted but its not his fault. All squad is poor and if you play as GK things are always worst for you.

Couldn't agree more with that.I was the goalkeeper for my local team for years and you can become the scapegoat for a goal in a loss even if your Defender didn't bother moving the whole game..bad memories.

The reason he became the scapegoat in both games(rightfully or not)is the timing.Both times the team seemed like the underdogs able to turn it around despite the quality gap and steal the games ...and then Leali makes the mistake.In the first game the mistake is obvious,in the second game it's the third goal when it seemed very possible to progress.The first goal is not his fault ofcourse.

stavrello7 wrote: Babel's shot was almost perfect, the ball hit the pitch right before GKs hands which makes things lot difficult for a GK.

About the second goal i disagree ,Babel's shot was a strong shot with him out of balance,it did hit the ground but this is way too close to his body to be excusable,you don't have to dive there ,just be well positioned.The only excuse is bodies obscuring him,but believe me a lot of the time you don't have the best vision so you can react ideally,that's why you have be properly positioned seeing where the shooter is.Also look at this for a better idea of his field of vision when Babel moves his body to make the shot.http://i.imgur.com/b26ciDn.mp4 ,this is the camera ofcourse but his vision,when he can understand the shot is coming,is not as bad as it seems.

In the third goal Babel beats and inexperienced Retsos for the ball,Da Costa's main concern is to get back to his potition,not even keeping an eye on what's happening.And again Babel makes a strong shot,better than the first one but with more distance,still not an amazing shot.Now Leali with better vision,more time to react.
http://i.imgur.com/ivpSW7Q.mp4
He's badly positioned to make the save again.What i can say from experience here is that he either underestimated the power of the shot.Or...he tries to make a good diving save,he braces himself to fall(that tiny straightening of his torso),watch this closely plz,he might be holding back so he can make the save,this is infuriating if it's the case because he wants to make the save the way he has it in his head and at the end that hinders the timing of his reaction and his stature is not the correct one to make the save when the shot is fired.Either way,weather that's because he misreads the whole situation or he purposefully does this,or both,it doesn't matter,he hangs the team,again.

bitz wrote: all the CBS are poorly positioned on all goals, which reinforces my belief on rating them pretty low in defence.
''All the CBs'' are Retsos and Da Costa.Retsos at Def:71 TW:67 and Da Costa at TW 64 and as for his Def, if you read that giant post ,i completletely agree with him being rated at 74 or even 73,just not 70(because it doesn't make sense to me).These are pretty low i believe. Also when did Da Costa's Def (anywhere from 70 to 74) come into play when he was positioned wrongly and makes stupid desicions,isn't that the 64 TW/Ment?The gist of it i rate Def mainly on dispossesing ability,a defender with ment/Tw 64 is terrible already,his Def at 70,and not 73/74 isn't going to make him bad(as if he was good),it's going to make him worst at dispossesing(not Cb level,not Da Costa's level),i think that's a little irrelevant.

Leali wasn't the worst in either game,but he had these crucial moments that changed their courses.These is what goalkeepers have to deal with.I think Leali's problem is that he's not mentally good enough to play at this high level where the weight of a bad save is so heavy,rather than his skills.
Da Costa was a liability again,Cissokho was absolutely terrible in both games,heavy,out of place all the time,in the first goal he marks with his eyes and he can't move fast enough to even make the cross a little less effortless,and look at where he is in the second goal and the time he needs to return,Fortounis sells the ball,he makes a supportive movement but he's the huge gaping hole in his side.His only contribution was that great cross(Lps and Curl are higher,that's the only thing he shows somewhat consistently).Forounis was bad again,Retsos' inexperience showed even though he was decent.
stavrello7
Posts: 2632
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Mar 17, 22:11

Sorry but i disagree. i know all that you say but you see things different. I told that babel's shot was almost perfect, because when the ball hits the ground right before your hands is the worst thing you have to anticipate, and the things are even worst when you have poor and stupid Defending movements in front of you.

about the other goal, its a first time shoot. You need also luck to stop shots like this. Look closely again, maybe the ball passed under CBs legs first? :)
Despite all that, Leali has problems when he has to cover shoots with his body and his hands, but dont blame him for everything.

I played GK and as Defender too. Its been already 3 years that i am a coach in youth academies, so maybe this is the reason i want to see things a litle bit different. :)
Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 17, 23:14

I agree about it hitting the ground,where i think he's at fault there is that he's not stationed at the right place to intercept almost any shot,making any attempt from Babel more dangerous.
It might have passed through the legs of Retsos as you say,didn't see that,we don't see Leali's view at all in this one so this is harder to judge.Oh,i am not blaming him for everything,just being as specific as possible to analyze these as well as i can.
At the end of the day,it's just unfortunate Kapino has missed so many games this year.
stavrello7
Posts: 2632
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 00:05
Location: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 67 times
Contact:

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Mar 17, 23:27

I know, our job here is difficult hihihi.
Image
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
User avatar
Houy
Posts: 841
Joined: 2015 Apr 28, 12:54
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Nicola Leali

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 18, 15:55

I lowered his saving,Gks a little and coverage.More importantly i lowered his Tw,this didn't cost a goal in the games vs Besiktas,but he's very average at coordinating his Defence.He's also very indesicive when he needs to get off his line,don't think his stats can be lowered more though.

Return to “UEFA Northern region”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest