Javier Mascherano

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Javier Mascherano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:09

INFO:

Spoiler: show
Mascherano made his debut for Liverpool against Sheffield United on 24th February 2007 and was praised by the Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez and team captain Steven Gerrard after Liverpool's 4 - 0 victory. After playing in a match against Arsenal on 31 March, Benitez called Mascherano a "monster of a player." His first Champions League appearance came in the quarter-final first leg against PSV in Eindhoven on 3 April. Hastily establishing himself as a starter at the club, Mascherano played in the Champions League Final that year against AC Milan, which Liverpool lost 2-1. He was voted Liverpool's man of the match by the fans on the official Liverpool website.

In July 2007, Mascherano scored his first two goals for the senior Argentina's team during the Copa América 2007 and was widely selected as the best Argentine player in a squad full of stars.
by Fides

INFO:

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Javier MASCHERANO

Postby peslife93 » 2012 Mar 31, 15:58

i think we should change his main position to CB i think there is no opportunity for him to keep playing as a DM whit continuity in barcelona and we change Javi Martinez position so why not whit mascherano?

Gracias Román, gracias por el fútbol.
peslife93

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Apr 06, 17:41

peslife93 wrote:i think we should change his main position to CB i think there is no opportunity for him to keep playing as a DM whit continuity in barcelona and we change Javi Martinez position so why not whit mascherano?

becouse he is still mainly a midfielder for Argentina maybe?

PIPA23

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 06, 18:57

he shouldn't have response anywhere near this high imo

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby peslife93 » 2012 Apr 08, 22:57

PIPA23 wrote:
peslife93 wrote:i think we should change his main position to CB i think there is no opportunity for him to keep playing as a DM whit continuity in barcelona and we change Javi Martinez position so why not whit mascherano?

ok but in the last match of argentina's NT they don't call up for him and in the NT he play like 7-8 matches in a year while in barcelona he plays full seasons.

Gracias Román, gracias por el fútbol.
peslife93

Postby fermastr-edit » 2012 Apr 11, 02:27

peslife93 wrote:
PIPA23 wrote:

ok but in the last match of argentina's NT they don't call up for him and in the NT he play like 7-8 matches in a year while in barcelona he plays full seasons.

I agree, we should make him a CB as his main position, it is said that Sabella is considering on putting him as a CB in Argentina, and if he didnt, what is the problem?? he has played almost each match in barcelona as a CB. And i think that if he beomes a CB, his DEF should be 85/86, he is very good anticipatin and at 1v1, i also think that because he had played all his life in the center of the field, he should get a higher stamina, perhaps 90, feel freeto comment.

fermastr-edit

Postby furymaker » 2012 Apr 14, 22:34

i can't believe how good timing and tackling this guy has , i dare to say he has the best sliding tackle in europe .

furymaker

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 14, 22:51

He's been great lately, but he's also a bit too reckless sometimes. He wouldn't get away with certain things if he weren't playing for a big team (I know the same can be said about a lot of defenders playing for the big teams, but still).

Image Korinov la Komadreja
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Blade_Runner » 2012 Apr 28, 23:03

He proved himself as a really good CB. Great tackling, good positioning...His defence could go up, he is near Pique in this department. They both have good positioning but Mascherano is a better tackler.

Blade_Runner

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 28, 23:08

really his response is much too high. He makes the odd incredible interception, but players like lucio are so much more agressive in their defending and interceptions and they have far less. It was debatable if he warranted the 87 he had previously, and he shouldn't have any higher than that.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Basilio » 2012 Apr 28, 23:21

^^ thats more about defence right ? bitz talked about it on his puyol set, and i cant do more than agree with him, the cleanness on interceptions and so are better replicated with high defence rather than resp( i'd say resp is more about frequency ), puyol and thiago silva excell in this area when playing against them with konami stats, and they have def over resp.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 28, 23:44

is the best signing made ​​by the Barza.
has a clock in his head and knows when to act and cut passes and pressure the opponent.
Guardiola re-potentio. and pulled out the best of him

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby vinnie » 2012 Apr 29, 01:43

Idk charper, defensively as in tackling and checking he is a monster. In terms of communication and that such he isn't quite yet on the same page as the other barca defenders (though he has adapted much better then I thought he could to Barcaa).

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 29, 08:44

Basilio wrote:^^ thats more about defence right ? bitz talked about it on his puyol set, and i cant do more than agree with him, the cleanness on interceptions and so are better replicated with high defence rather than resp( i'd say resp is more about frequency ), puyol and thiago silva excell in this area when playing against them with konami stats, and they have def over resp.

Yeah, exactly. Those tackles are represented by a higher def, but his frequency isn't high for them so it's much better to have a lower response. ATM, hes the second most responsive CB in the world? That isn't right.

jurgens

Postby furymaker » 2012 Apr 29, 09:15

he does a lot of tackles in game , all of them are almost perfectly timed and performed . In terms of tackling , he is one of the best ...

furymaker

Postby Basilio » 2012 Apr 29, 21:24

shit his long balls go so fast

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 30, 10:35

That being said, I think that he deserves PPP.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby ballmer » 2012 Apr 30, 14:13

Same, definitely agree.

ballmer

Postby tasmin » 2012 Apr 30, 14:44

agree too.

is he really a 81 acc player ? i don't think so. he is really slow in his first few meters.takes a bit time to reach to his ts . he is fast when he goes on but certainly not in first few meters.

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby KunAguero » 2012 Apr 30, 15:02

Agree with add PPP ..

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
KunAguero

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 14, 14:31

had to post this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9CMPaNoXI&feature=youtu.be

furymaker

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona