Narciso Mina

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

Narciso Mina

Postby Luisito » 2011 Dec 27, 23:29

Nickname: El Bello

Last edited by Luisito on 2012 Feb 08, 00:23, edited 2 times in total.
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

by »

Re: Narciso Mina , Barcelona S. C.

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 10, 23:07

we sure are, the 'altura' is always a huge problem though, if it werent for our results as visit team, we'd be at least in libertadores

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 26, 20:30

may header can up to 80 who agree ?

Luisito

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Mar 26, 21:18

Agree

Descanza en Paz goleador
BelloMina

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 26, 21:45

His header is like 85/86... He is just a master and he should have that highlighted, and even when he is marked/pressured he still very accurate. Btw he showed lapses of that speed you gave him before luisito, still not like alustiza to me, more like 83 84 with 81 DS or so. His def is much much higher than this as so his BB by a couple of points, SPA and TW

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Mar 26, 22:02

Then why he has low stats? :evil:

Descanza en Paz goleador
BelloMina

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 26, 23:09

well i think he is notin near in headin to Carlos Tenorio he scored countless world class headers in his career and still has 86 on this site , if N.Mina deserve header 86 , C.Tenorio easily a 90. well i made him faster before but then Basilio was jodando for me that i made him way too fast. his balance well could get a few points , also C.Tenorio my favorite striker has very low balance on this site , C.Tenorio deserves on balance like 86/87 to me and N.Mina could a few points more but his not a tank either vs the bigger and stronger defenders his so helpless, to headin i dont think his a amazin header but reasonable header (82 would be the highest that i would go for now, Luis Caicedo is a way better header for me), peor notin near to C.Tenorio

i would like to give a update but seems like basilio blocked me from editin

Luisito

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 28, 21:07

Im trying to understand the reason for so much goals he scores... I thought he would be a typical poacher or predator in the box, but i havent seen that. He is a very complete player tbh, no real weakness he has shown, and i think that is the reason for his absurd amount of goals, he has it all in a mediocre level... plus he is above average in the air. I can see a lot of minor boost in here, something like these:

ATT: 84
DEF: 47
BB: 82
RESP: 80
TS: 83
DS: 82
SPA: 75
SA: 81
Header: 84
Tech: 80
TW: 78

objections ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 29, 05:21

i could agree with most of your suggestions but attack 84 no way , he should score this season also 25+ goals to arhive this amount , with attack 84 his clearly the best Ecuadorian striker what he is not , of quality C.Benitez and Felipe Caicedo are far in another league that could easily play in mediocore Premier League and La Liga teams but i still dont see Narciso Mina in that level , with the stats you suggest he would not only the best striker in Ecuador , he would be even 1 of the best strikers in whole South American continent. Narciso Mina is not in the same level as Borges for me who was top scorer of Brasileiro last season with 23 goals. Narciso s attack would be fair enough at 82/83, balance is fine on 81 , speed 83 is good value though i had him very before on 84 all the other values i agree with Basilio expext header 84, his a reasonable header but not a header master like Carlos Tenorio o Trezeguet. 83 for header will be enough, El gordito Caicedo has 84 for header as his better header then Narciso , with header 83 and jump 86 his still very dangerous for headers as still 1 of best headers in our league

Luisito

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 29, 20:28

Do not use comparisions, none of the players you mentioned have reliable stats, do not trust in them. Luis caicedo is great at air, but that is because he is greatly imposing and determined, however he doesnt have much technique as narciso heading, narciso deserves better header. Trezeguet is red header for sure, and not 83 header and jump 86 does not make him dangerous at all given his frame

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 29, 21:58

well i am talkin you about the truth , Narciso Mina is not good as Felipao and Chucho Benitez , Chucho Benitez shown hisself for years that his 1 of best strikers in Mexican league (honestly the Mexican league is better then our league) and Chucho Benitez establish hisself in national team that his simply the best most quality striker in recent years after Tin Delgado retired. Felipao also shown his high quality in recent 2 years in Europe , last season he was 1 of best strikers in La Liga and now also doin pretty good in Russia liga.

trust me with header 83 and jump 86 he would score enough headers , i dont know you but i would score at least 10 headers with that value in a master league season in the hardest level

what value would you give for C.Tenorio header ? i would give a 87/88 since he scored alot of amazin world class headers

by the way in my master liga am playin with Barcelona and playin with 3 strikers , Felipe Caicedo , C.Tenorio , N.Mina

Luisito

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Mar 30, 22:55

Then why you dont update it?

Descanza en Paz goleador
BelloMina

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 31, 06:59

yes update him but not to over rated , attack 82/83 and header on 83 is fine for now all other suggestions are good

Luisito

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Apr 07, 03:47

I don't understand, if you are agree hi deserves a better header (min. 84), why don't you update it? :roll:

Descanza en Paz goleador
BelloMina

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 07, 05:11

anythin over 84 for header would be overrated cause his not a constant great header , how many header gol did he scored last season of 28 goles? i dont really count, but his not a helicopter player either like Marcelo Salas , good jump decent header thats it , he need to impress me more to get higher header , once a player have high header it also makes his header power stronger and more quality , N.Mina has rarely monster header o dont know if he scored before in his career but his notin near to Abreu , Pizarro , Santa Cruz , C.Tenorio etc..... Even Figueroa is clearly 3-4 points a head of N.Mina in header , cause his hedaer is quality and he impress that over and over again lastly over Flamengo 2 decent headers

for me even Barcos had better header then N.Mina , who had header 84 , i love Narciso alot it sounds may like am Narciso hater jajaja but we need to see things realistic once he impress his quality then we can update it for higher numbers

Luisito

Postby Basilio » 2012 Apr 07, 15:10

If anything i think the players you've mentioned might need higher, barcos has a base set, it might need tweaking but i cant follow him more, and i have figueroa on 88, i'll probably make a set for him.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 07, 16:45

alright well nice stats but now with this high stats , he seems like the best Ecuadorian striker on this site , he also has alot more higher expections and should be the highest favorite to be in top scorer in our league not to forget Bieler if N.Mina has so really good stats also Bieler is this season in amazing form and scores and scores. By the way guess was basilio who was saying N.Mina had offers from a weak Hollanda team executiers , with this stats even in the holland league he would be top favorite in top scorer and could play easily directly spot on for Ajax o PSV

i still want to wait still primera etapa finishes and then talk about my views of Narciso Mina how his doing for Barcelona and what exactly stats shoud be get fix

Luisito

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Apr 07, 21:55

I don't agree he would be top scorer in Holland League and those things you said, Narciso is a complete player, but that doesn't mean his excellent, he is just normal in everything and that's no bad for Ecuadorian League.

Descanza en Paz goleador
BelloMina

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 08, 06:44

well was talking about the currect stats he could be top scorer in Holland league , i doubt also if he would be top scorer there in real but a Felipao o Chucho Benitez could be big candidates to be top scorer since they shown enough quality

for me are the best striker of Ecuador like this from last 15 years :

from middle 90s to early 2000s : El Tanque Hurtado and Graziani

from late 90s to middle of 2000s : Tin Delgado

from early 2000a to late 2000s : Carlos Tenorio (am sure his like a god in Arabia since he scored over 100 goals and establish hisself as a lethal weapon but never played in leagues where we could put him a eye clear enough,he choiced to play for money and be rich,what is not bad for hisself, but i think if he returned back to Ecuador before he would also score in our league countless goals and even could play for mediocore La Liga teams something like Pandiani o in a Holland league he coud be without doubt top scorer just like Afonso Alves did, on our seleccion in his last recent matches he were not appearing well enough coud be a reason to travel long distance from Arabia to South America to play football)

from middle 2000s to today : C.Benitez (since Tin Delgado retired from seleccion in 2006 , C.Benitez is like our main lethal striker that has establish hisself recent 5-6 years in our seleccion and also 1 of the best strikers in the Mexican league since many years)

I do not add Felipe Caicedo to the list cause his not a regular player of our national team , he comes only once we play in big tournaments and is also more a SS then CF to me and his expected break out just came recently last year before then that he was always been talented but noting special just loaned from 1 to another club and showin noting. About Jaime Ayovi he seems he has the thing to be a regular striker for our national team but still need to improve hisself alot in national team and also in the Mexican league, i saw alot times cant even score to a empty box, to show and establish yourself as a good striker o player you need to shown regularry for at least few seasons that your good both for your club and national team , just 1 o 2 season bombers do not satisfied me , thats why Narciso Mina need to establish hisself first for me , almost his whole career he did noting , he was also in Barcelona like 3 years ago and did not even impress , N.Mina was just a unknown striker like Armando Wila since last year did a big breakout and get a secound and may last chance to show hisself in a club with alot of expentations , if N.Mina should fail again with Barcelona this season we could see him next season in a relagation team like Manta o Olmedo but if he continues now like his doing , keep scoring no doubt he will be a big Barcelona idol , fan favorite and also play more regular por our selecion but first need to prove hisself though the season if he got it o not , i dont know this my way of think cause i do not like to overrate players by 1 season performance

Also not to forget Ivan Kaviedes but he was only in start of his career very explosive in middle of 90s , he had alot of potencial but never used it may if he could use it could be even a true legend.

Luisito

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 09, 06:40

Yesterday in 1-1 draw against Liga de Quito N.Mina scored his 6th gol from penalti and also Bieler scored his 10th gol. I think right now so far in our league are the best strikers Bieler , N.Mina and may also Laurito(could be the suprise of the season , was highly talented in European teams but never could show hisself , he was also a wonderkid in the manager game)

here the video

Think Bieler should get a fair update too , he has noting less then Narciso. This seasons it seems like the 2 are really the biggest favorites to be top scorer if there will be not a big suprise

Luisito

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jul 04, 22:52

im so happy how he plays with this update :')

EDIT:
If Barcelona continues like this, and nothing wrong occurs (dirigencial problems, Zubeldia's quit, etc.)

haha you nostradamus :lol: :lol: who would have said zubeldía did actually quit

Last edited by Diego on 2012 Jul 06, 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop using centre, saddo :S
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

PreviousNext

Return to Atlante FC