Guillaume Hoarau

Moderators: mracho, Mod's

Guillaume Hoarau

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 11:09

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Guillaume HOARAU

Postby iRadio » 2010 Sep 13, 20:06

Hoarau also scored 2 times in Europa League. Moreover, Hoarau is better than Cavenaghi and Niang to put himself in good position. (By the way, Cavenaghi and Niang don't play in Ligue 1 anymore).

"Gomis(who also was called sometimes ago in NT) since 3 seasons has scored more than 10 goals by season".
I think what he did before doesn't care if you want to have right abilities. He just played once in two years in NT and Hoarau played twice this season.

iRadio

Postby conker8 » 2010 Nov 12, 00:26

Paddy wrote:Why on earth is he so slow? Hoarau is also full of pace and often shows good movement both on and off the ball. He should easily have a value in the low 80's.

I knoiw an 85 is a good value for Header but it could be closer to Chamakh I'd have him on an 87.

He shouldn't have an 83 for stamina he lacks stamina and, as he works so hard for the team, he is often very tired towards the end of a match. I'd probably raise his Mentality to show how hard of a worker he is but lower his stamina, its a bit complex this one.

He is not the most technically gifted player and I really can't understand why he has Technique of 83, I'd have him on a 79.

One more thing, he rarely scores from outside the box. I'm not sure whether or not he really needs 83 for SP.

This post is old but Paddy is right.

Agree with Header to 87 and Tech to 80 (better than Toulalan or Brandao).
Seems Hoarau is less tired than last year after 90' (in 2008-2009 he played 48 games and that affected him last year) but Mentality should raise to 82-83.
TS to 80-81 and Acc to 82-83 for me. DS to 78 (hoarau is slow with ball but 73 is the level of the slowest defender in Ligue 1)
SP to 82 and Aggression to 84.

conker8

Postby nonobus » 2010 Nov 12, 11:40

His first touch is tighter and finer than a 80 would suggest, way better than Brandao, and not that far from the one of Gignac. Header 87 put him better than he really is, his big height helps him a lot during his aerials battles, he seems sometimes to lack power in his headers ,then he isn't better than Alou Diarra, Rami or as good as Trezeguet for instance.
His speed could be raised but Hoarau is not full of space. The other suggestion are fine.

nonobus

Postby conker8 » 2010 Nov 22, 14:22

For Technique, it could be 81 : on par with Gameiro and Rémy.
What are your suggestions for his speed?

conker8

Postby nonobus » 2010 Nov 23, 17:26

I would go for tec:82 - TS:80 - ACC:82 - MENT:82 - SP:82 - AGG:84 - DS:78 and why not head:86.

nonobus

Postby BiG TeL » 2010 Nov 23, 18:34

And what about DS?

BiG TeL

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2010 Nov 26, 02:01

I would have raised a bit his Defense, because when his team is winning, you'll often see him playing almost as a centre back, clearing balls with nice headers and very good positionning. I would raise his defense to 55.
Also:

Attack: 87 - Very good positionning
Heading: 89 - Accurate and strong headers, often serves as a pivot for his teammates
Technique: 80 - Not a "technical" player
Shot Accuracy: 78 - He ofter tends to miss these times

Ehrgeiz

Postby nonobus » 2010 Dec 03, 17:47

Updated: tec:82 - TS:80 - ACC:82 - MENT:82 - SP:82 - AGG:84 - DS:78 - Head:86 - TW:80.

nonobus

Postby nonobus » 2011 Apr 25, 12:40

Ehrgeiz wrote:I would have raised a bit his Defense, because when his team is winning, you'll often see him playing almost as a centre back, clearing balls with nice headers and very good positionning. I would raise his defense to 55.
Also:

Attack: 87 - Very good positionning
Heading: 89 - Accurate and strong headers, often serves as a pivot for his teammates
Technique: 80 - Not a "technical" player
Shot Accuracy: 78 - He ofter tends to miss these times

I only agree with SA:78. However he's far from having such good positionning around thebox, and i don't think he is a that good header.
edit: updated response 82.

nonobus

Postby Adrien » 2012 Mar 31, 10:35

Global Update

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby nonobus » 2012 Mar 31, 15:55

I forgot to tell this but i strongly disagree with some value of this set:
ATT:86 (Why do you put him on the same level as Gameiro or Giroud, or above Gomis ? Whereas Hoarau isn't more effective than them)
Sa:84/ST:87(Hoarau is well knowed for being quite wasteful in his shooting, how could he have such high values in shooting, have you exemples of him showing great shooting?) These makes him like a totally different player from what he is.

Att:84(and i think i'm being generous putting him at such a value)/SA:79/ST:82 is what he could have.

Tec:84 Some of his first touches are good but that much ? I would like some explanations.

I think this set overall makes Hoarau too good for what he truly shows(has shown), since he's playing at PSG.

nonobus

Postby Adrien » 2012 Mar 31, 17:30

Some values can be discut you're right but I really don't understand why you only posting to say you are disagree with me. Sometimes you don't take care of the league at all and you only post to post you disagreement with my works. And I am only interresting by the realism of the set, why you always argues by read all the ladder? Make a set with ladder is a non sense...

I give him 86 attack because his movements seems pretty good on offesnive actions (the definition of Konami is not only effectiveness but it is "good place at the good time"). So Hoarau bring his team a lot of time on offensive actions, and he score some goals too. For me he is between 84 and 86. Gameiro isn't better than him at all. It's not by accident than he is on first eleven with Ancelotti when Gameiro is on the bench.

SA can be reduce to 79-80 but I find it really harsh, but he also need a very good ST. He is on 85 for me.

He has good first touches and close control. I reduce his DA and Agi and raise his Tech to compensate.

There isn't video for him but only this one. This goals is a shoot put on a fantastic accuracy but only with ST (according to the Konami's definiton) :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp1zbb_www-dailygoalz-com-but-de-guillaume-hoarau-lyon-vs-psg-0-1_sport

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby nonobus » 2012 Mar 31, 19:09

If i don't say anything, it's because either i don't know well the player, either your set is good(i have nothing against you, i also disagree sometimes with sets from other leagues but, i'm not mod there).

All value can always be discussed(because people often tend to differ almost +/-2 points on most stats but i guess it would be tedious to do it ).
I always argue with the ladder because that tools was created to help making the stats homogeneous. Although stats making is very subjective, depending on the maker, the game, etc. If we don't compare some players with other, it's almost impossible to argue at all.

In this case, i don't share the same view as you on Hoarau, you may think he is a very good player, i see him less impressive.
How long have you watched Hoarau ? He is the first choice as a striker only since some months (after Gameiro's bad performances ).
The problem is i could find many other strikers' goals which rely on ST, but who have less ST than 87.

nonobus

Postby Adrien » 2012 Mar 31, 19:37

Yes I understand your point of view, but as we said on mod's sections, it was discuss by all mod's and we are agree that we must don't still make the players homogeneous because it's destroyed the game. We was agree to make more individualism to the set whereas it will be considere as extreme for those who still rate player as we done on PSD some times ago. In fact, this new standard will make set like Konami do.

For ST, I have update my set with the suggestions of cale1991. But I agree to reduce it a bit. Hoarau was a good striker before his injured and I still see him as a good player. The only point wich looks may be overrated by me are SA, ST and Attack.

I would like to see wich value your give to Hoarau on value your are disagree please.

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Mar 31, 20:36

Updated:

SA: 78
ST: 84

I let him 86 on attack to reflect his movements (with new standard Att is a value wich must be rate high for good striker like Konami do) , I reduce his SA to not make him much effective as he is on real and to reflect where he was last season like you suggest (a lot of easy shoots over the box) and I reduce his ST a bit. But ST is still a good value with 84 to reflect how sometimes he put the ball on the box. And tech reduce by one points to 83.

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Mar 31, 23:05

Update some minor change with a new set made on collab with Fiddy ;)

Adrien

Postby nonobus » 2012 Apr 01, 10:12

Good set. I think his shooting is more representative now( though he could have been at sa:79/80 ST:82)

nonobus

Postby Adrien » 2012 Apr 01, 10:24

I saw him against Nancy yesterday and he prefer come back to build his team and join the box on the last cross to put his header.

Adrien

Re: Guillaume Hoarau, Dalian Aerbin Fc

Postby conker8 » 2013 Jan 09, 12:31

Moved to Dalian Aerbin

conker8

Re: Guillaume Hoarau, Dalian Aerbin FC

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Jan 05, 01:30

only medical away from signing with Bordeaux: http://www.girondins.com/transferts-hoa ... nfort.html

PIPA23

PreviousNext

Return to BSC Young Boys