Jonny Evans

Moderators: BigStu, vinnie, Jez, Mod's

Jonny Evans

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:02

Image


Last edited by tuco55 on 2012 Dec 29, 15:41, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 110 times

by »



 

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 04, 18:05

Pissed on Adebayor and Saha today. Held Rio's hand throughout, really.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Paddy » 2012 Mar 04, 19:42

CR7 wrote:Because there is such a massive difference in an 81 and an 82. Maybe there is on later PES, but on PES 2010, there really isn't at all. I stand by my set. He is rated by how I've seen him over the last 3 seasons at United. I wasn't one of those who knee jerked right away when he had a few bad performances coming off ankle surgery last summer.


I said 81 max, Thats not what I'd have him at personally, but what I'd be allowing others to go for or even to be possible to see, I'd personally have him similar to what I have Vidic on. Which is in the 70s.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8615
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 08, 22:47

Yet again, United's best defender. Shame his CB partners are constantly rotated around. Also a shame for Smalling because a partnership with he and Evans is there, as we saw against Arsenal just a month or so ago.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Jez » 2012 Mar 09, 16:41

Can't disagree with you there mate, he was top draw last night. Only De Gea, arguably, had a better game for us. Could see myself warming to your set ;)

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
User avatar
Jez
 
Posts: 3833
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 09, 17:39

any update is scheduled for this boy, if I remember this set was never updated and do not think these stats will reflect reality ...

User avatar
Mariano_11
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 2010 Aug 25, 14:23
Location: Pehuajo, Argentina
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 11, 20:43

Rolls Royce Image

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 12, 11:08

Updated, credits to CR7. Left BAL untouched. CR7 is convinced of his value but Paddy, alawadhi and I disagree. Jez, Stu, ballmer.. what do you guys think about BAL?

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby BigStu » 2012 Mar 12, 12:45

fine as it is, should add I don't think he's that good defensively

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7514
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 12, 12:48

What value were you thinking of?

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby BigStu » 2012 Mar 12, 12:51

82 same as I have ivanovic

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7514
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 12, 19:21

But your Ivanovic has +2 Response, +5 Balance, +4 Jump and +1 Header combined with his 82 DEF which make him a hell of a defender whereas Evans relies on reading the game and being in the correct position, hence the +2 Defense.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby BigStu » 2012 Mar 12, 19:50

So because a player happens to be physically adept they can't have a postional/responsive advantage over others, by that logic vidic should be much lower

anyway I actually see koscielny as better than evans

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7514
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 12, 20:08

No, I'm saying Evans is a better reader of the game than Ivanovic but Ivanovic would still be a good defender and represented well in game because of his Response and his physical stats. Evans wouldn't be represented well in game without a good DEF rating because that's the kind of defender he is.

Re Koscielny: He is another who is more reaction/pace > reading.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 12, 20:11

I like Evans on a 84, there's simply no denying that he's been doing really well this season. He's better than Ivan at CB for sure.
Koscielny is much better than his stats suggest.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Mar 26, 20:54

Was MOTM for me today. The last header from the long throw was Vidic-esque.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Paddy » 2012 Mar 28, 16:04

His passing stats are going to have to be in the yellows soon.

User avatar
Paddy
 
Posts: 8615
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Oct 27, 20:41

Oh snap! Jonny can score as well! If I may, I agree with Paddy. His passing is easily yellow, especially his long passing.

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 27, 20:49

i think i agree about long passing, not sure though.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
User avatar
vinnie
 
Posts: 3517
Joined: 2012 Apr 06, 03:11
Location: ♛      
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 493 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby CR7 » 2012 Oct 27, 20:50

Would a bit more aggression represent his forays forward?

People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
User avatar
CR7
 
Posts: 637
Joined: 2011 Mar 31, 15:57
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 28, 19:22

Looking at this set kinda makes you sympathetic towards the claims that 99% of the EPL is overrated like crazy here.

From The Guardian comments section:
Spoiler: show
Evans must be the luckiest defender on the planet. Manages in the same game to hit the post (because he can't clear a ball)
lets Mata go for the second Chelsea goal (because he has no positional awarness), comits a foul (because he can't tackle) but the other guy gets sent off. And avoids the hairdryer because his team wins. Johnny you should quit football and start playing poker.


Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3930
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 315 times

PreviousNext

Return to Manchester United FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests