Alessandro Del Piero, Sydney FC

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Alessandro Del Piero, Sydney FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:29

Last edited by DeFrenZ on 2008 Dec 24, 14:59, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alessandro DEL PIERO

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 16, 21:38

oh i see, then i guess is fine for him on 90 ;) . Anyway i still think his DS is too low, he can keep 84 speed like on the first post or higher, and although yes he goes for for slowed down dribblings, its not like he have opportunity to use speed constantly :/ I mean with so many players at enemy half, there's limitated space to use speed, plus playing serie A means tight space. This happens with many teams that play possesion, i mean do you see aguero at orange DS all the time ?( though playing CF doesnt help either ), i think i just see messi at extreme DS as much as a human can, playing purely possesion football. This happens the same IG, no much room for pace specially at a central role, just on few counterattacks( though juve doesnt use counterattacks anyway ) and yet, there's where he shows his DS, like on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMFiRAe ... T2Ox2AADAA

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 16, 21:47

yes, i completely understand you point, as it's 100% true, but then again, from the same time, here's against Sporting where he looked totally slow with the ball (btw, EPIC Chip!)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby clapton » 2012 Mar 17, 12:47

he looked like Giache here, until the shot of course :D

clapton

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 20, 23:58

just wanted to say:

the way he fooled Amelia made me giggle and smile hysterically, my grandpa started to clap his hands and said "Maestro". Apart from the goal he had a great game, he was spraying passes and was certainly a refreshment and a creative spark in the build up, something which has greatly been missed this season, such a shame really that Conte has more trust in a player like Borriello than a GOD like ADP...

EDIT: btw here's the goal:

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby clapton » 2012 Mar 21, 00:31

2 or 3 very fast sprints. still got the pace :)

clapton

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 21, 02:26

really clapton ? i remember him very slow today, though my streams died all the time, cant be sure on this one. btw someone paid attention to the salute with conte when he got sent off ? A 'respectful' hand shake, they both know what happens there

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby clapton » 2012 Mar 21, 12:58

Basilio wrote:really clapton ? i remember him very slow today, though my streams died all the time, cant be sure on this one. btw someone paid attention to the salute with conte when he got sent off ? A 'respectful' hand shake, they both know what happens there

watched it on TV and I was suprised that he ran that fast, with the ball ofc. earlier, you or some1 else commented that he doesnt sprint that much and when he do it, it's slow. I agree on that but... maybe there's a video on yt that can show us, so we can see it better.
every match of Juve for me is constantly sweating, i'm nervous and on the edge, so...maybe I saw it wrong :D

slow or fast, he deserves to play much more. Juve need his goals as Matri, Borrielo and others are not dangerous at all. if he played from the start of the season he could have a 10 or more goals easily. class is class and its permanent :)

clapton

Postby Diego » 2012 Mar 25, 16:12

Da 91 at least... I am pro of giving him Basilio/Cale set.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 25, 16:25

i'd really like to get more opinions on mine and Basilio's set, people, are there any thoughts on them/him?

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 25, 18:21

i like more yours with DA 91 as interist said, i could argue a bit more DS, ment and stamian, but in all it gives a lot of individuality so fine for me with cale's

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Epsi » 2012 Mar 25, 22:03

Da could be better at 90 but no more than that.. then some tweaks in attack (88 I'd say), something less in BB and stamina and it's done.

Epsi

Postby CHarper » 2012 Mar 25, 22:08

a great master!
his driving is phenomenal and dribbling in small spaces of the best
with just reason DA: 90/91

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 25, 22:16

so, something like:

ATT: 88/89
BB: 79
STA: is it fine at 73 or are you thinking around 71?

and what shall we do about DS? i mean, he sure is capable of even the current 84, and he's shown that numerous times, but again, sometimes he just prefers to drag himself around...if we're going by consistency an 84 is out of the question and in it's place the 78 fits perfectly....

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 25, 23:58

i see no reason for lower stamina, he can resist 120 minutes

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Mar 26, 09:13

Epsi wrote:Da could be better at 90 but no more than that..

why not? Alex has always been a dribbling master.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 26, 10:22

Updated him, since you guys said it was safe to :)

also, i've given him Shoulder Feints and Roulette Skills, really don't know why he hasn't had that before, it's almost integrated in his play style...
also, i've put some thought about how to replicate his almost "famous" dribbling and ridiculing defenders in the box when he regularly sends at least two of them on the floor (i literally piss myself of laughter when he does that) by adding []Mazing Run as that the closest which will get a player to make dummy shots and that's something which fits him rightly.

Thoughts? :)

EDIT: i've changed his pic as well, that's the one where he celebrates his goal against Milan in the Coppa ;)

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 26, 10:44

I liked the idea of higher DA with lower DS tbh, his control is superb. I could honestly see him on DA 92. Look at him he's slow and doesn't have much agility but he can still humiliate defenders, the control is still there. DS a point or two lower. And was the BAL decrease really needed?
And I still think he warrants great ST tbh, like a 89/90 (he's still among the very best technically) with SA maybe a point lower and lower SP.

I do think FKA and TECH are too high though. I remember reading what cale said about why he gave him that value but still, the main point about free kicks is actually getting them in the goal. A 87/88 with his curling still makes him deadly. And I don't think his trapping is this good. His touch is amazing yes but I think a 95 is generous. Would put him on a 93.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 26, 11:08

yeah, agree on BB, i wanted to keep it on the 80 it was before but went with the flow and lowered it...also, i have him on a 91 for DA just like you said and really do feel that you just can't see him taking a wrong touch on when on the ball those moments are darn rare if there are actually any of those moments which i highly doubt.

about ST, i'm not really sure tbh, he's been misfiring a decent chunk of some shots and opportunities i believe that the current value is fine really, but when he does get it right it's always spectacular. i'm not quite sure on SP, i mean he still can fire great shots like against Roma but mostly goes on for placement and even with a 78 it's already hard to score curlers from outside the area 'cause the keeper always seems to react faster.

on TECH i'd say that an 94 is reasonable, i might have pushed it a bit with the red value but he's flawless i can't really stress out or explain how but when you see him you know what i mean, it's an instant 1st touch kill and he doesn't even have to look at the ball, he just positions himself and he's off looking for the next move.

and again i'd have to disagree on lower FKA, i mean, the didn't even had a proper chance this season, he only started 5 matches (3 in the league against Parma-opening game, Bologna and Novara & in the Copa against Bologna and last week against Milan), Conte gives him short cameo roles of 10 minutes tops and sometime a better run out of 25 min's (but those are quite rare). the thing i'm trying to say is that he just didn't have nearly enough time to demonstrate himself as he usually does on FK's, i remember against Bologna (the Coppa game) where he had around 3 AWESOME FK's but none of them came in because he lacked power, but all of them we're like guided missiles going for the top corners and one went in the lower corner with a wicked dip.

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 26, 11:32

cale1991 wrote:yeah, agree on BB, i wanted to keep it on the 80 it was before but went with the flow and lowered it...also, i have him on a 91 for DA just like you said and really do feel that you just can't see him taking a wrong touch on when on the ball those moments are darn rare if there are actually any of those moments which i highly doubt.

about ST, i'm not really sure tbh, he's been misfiring a decent chunk of some shots and opportunities i believe that the current value is fine really, but when he does get it right it's always spectacular. i'm not quite sure on SP, i mean he still can fire great shots like against Roma but mostly goes on for placement and even with a 78 it's already hard to score curlers from outside the area 'cause the keeper always seems to react faster.

on TECH i'd say that an 94 is reasonable, i might have pushed it a bit with the red value but he's flawless i can't really stress out or explain how but when you see him you know what i mean, it's an instant 1st touch kill and he doesn't even have to look at the ball, he just positions himself and he's off looking for the next move.

and again i'd have to disagree on lower FKA, i mean, the didn't even had a proper chance this season, he only started 5 matches (3 in the league against Parma-opening game, Bologna and Novara & in the Copa against Bologna and last week against Milan), Conte gives him short cameo roles of 10 minutes tops and sometime a better run out of 25 min's (but those are quite rare). the thing i'm trying to say is that he just didn't have nearly enough time to demonstrate himself as he usually does on FK's, i remember against Bologna (the Coppa game) where he had around 3 AWESOME FK's but none of them came in because he lacked power, but all of them we're like guided missiles going for the top corners and one went in the lower corner with a wicked dip.

Fair enough on shooting and FKA and I'm starting to think you're right about his TECH.
What is Conte doing with him :|.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 26, 13:53

I am not really a fan of this update what really stands to my eyes is TEC, TW and MENT way to high (what he has demonstrated to desrve ment 89 and tw 86??)...besides also i don't see the needing of this value for def which I would rate maximum @41...I have no problems with other values and honour to Alex the Great

crisfar

PreviousNext

Return to East Asia