čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Moderator: jurgens

čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 15:40

Last edited by čale on 2012 May 09, 11:04, edited 88 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

by »

Re: čale's stats thread: Ivan Rakitić & Darijo Srna

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 09, 11:55

the set is mostly based on his appearances in the NT since he has enjoyed such a great season so far in Sevilla and in the NT he's playing a bit deeper and more of a playmaking role or mostly on the side

about BB and ACC, he's easily knocked down off the ball and doesn't offer almost any kind of physical presence on the pitch and gives up and avoids duels as he know that he doesn't stand a chance, the thing which he does to make him look stronger is turn his back on a oncoming player so that he doesn't lose the ball and can distribute it to the nearest player. And his ACC is quite low and is really slow off the mark and almost never takes opponents when played on the flank but he does have a nice amount of pace on his longer runs

on MENT, he isn't a player which can cope quite well with pressure and has a weird tendency to disappear when things aren't going quite well for his team and also you can rarely see him putting any kind of effort when his stamina is depleted.

and i really don't see a reason in lowering his DEF as he's playing central in Sevilla and he does that quite good and is present in the defence and the defensive phase and the same goes for the NT when played deeper.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 09, 13:47

Ok bud, again I get your point, but just so you keep in mind more or less as for his performances in Sevilla I was using these values In the main stats I was referring to:

Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 86
Shot Technique: 80
Teamwork: 79

The rest seem excellent to me.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 09, 14:31

yeah i think i went a bit overboard with such shooting stats and giving him MS and 1TP but as i said i firmly believe that he's improved his shot drastically in the last year and he's shooting bombs i'll lower it to 79/80 and leave SP at 87

and i'm not quite sure on a green number in TW given that he's quite good at opening himself for a pass but i still wouldn't go on greens i'd say 81/82.

čale

Postby muradkaa » 2012 Mar 11, 16:11

In general, a set Rakitić very good. I think he deserves to be the main theme.

muradkaa

Re: čale's stats thread: PEPE - EL CARNICERO

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 11, 22:45

"El Mental" | "El Carnicero" | "Loco"

Name: Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira
Shirt Name: Pepe
Shirt Number: #3
Team: Real Madrid CF
League: Liga BBVA
Nationality: Portuguese _por
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 81 kg
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: CB
Other Positions: DMF

Attack: 68
Defence: 87
Balance: 84
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 83
Response: 85
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 70
Header: 82
Jump: 85
Technique: 74
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 61
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 11, 23:18

i was thinking on 56 LPA + 96 LPS so his ball murdering would be better replicated.

:lol:

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 11, 23:21

WoW! That's one gaping hole you got there Basilio! :lol:

čale

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 12, 06:58

Eh, It's actually a good idea imo lol
I really cracked my ass off when I came here.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Re: čale's stats thread: MARIO GÖTZE

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 13, 11:47

Name: Mario Götze
Shirt Name: Götze
Shirt Number: #11
Team: BV Borussia 09 Dortmund
League: Bundesliga
Nationality: German _ger
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Registered Position: AMF
Other Positions: SS

Attack: 81
Defence: 50
Balance: 76
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 87
Response: 82
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 73
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 80
Header: 70
Jump: 68
Technique: 91
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 72
Teamwork: 80

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Reaction
Passing
Lines
Centre

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: Mario Götze

Postby Kerry » 2012 Mar 13, 15:13

No SMF for positions? He played 20+ games starting at the side this year and 30+ last season.

Also I'm still not into the idea of green Stamina. He can keep up for some time while doing some retreating back. Thanks for the set :)

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Re: čale's stats thread: Mario Götze

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 13, 15:43

i doubt that it was a SMF role, it was more of an wide AMF, most players play like that out wide, i don't know how to explain it correctly but it's evident in his style of play that he is miles apart from a winger... :)

well i'm playing PES 2012 so the STAMINA system is better than in 2011 so there is really no need to go overboard IMO.

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: FABIO BORINI

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 16, 19:14

Name: Fabio Borini
Shirt Name: Borini
Shirt Number: #31
Team: AS Roma
League: Serie A
Nationality: Italian _ita
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Registered Position: CF
Other Positions: -

Attack: 84
Defence: 40
Balance: 81
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 87
Response: 83
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 85
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 76
Curling: 79
Header: 74
Jump: 79
Technique: 80
Aggression: 91
Mentality: 78
Teamwork: 70

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Positioning (optional)
Marauding
Goal Scorer
Line Breaker

Short Expo's:

I really can't stress out how happy i am with how this set works in-game (on PES 2012, PS2), i'd dare to say probably one of the best sets i've done recently!

Not much to say, one of the best, if not the best young striker in Italy at the moment. Strong, seriously fast, finishing skills which many Serie A strikers can only dream about, great positional play and AWESOME runs behind the opposition backline!

Definitely deserves such a high attack rating given his positional play and general intelligence and understanding of the attacking flow and his 0,53 goal average per game this season just shows how dangerous he is.

I found him a bit too strong with the previous 83 value for BB so i cut it down a bit, nothing serious but just to make him strong enough to endure the first few opposition lunges.

Stamina at 79 is more than enough (coupled with MENT 78), i've let the AI play at least 15 matches between themselves and in only a few of those matches he's entered the red zone in STA and in none of the matches has he ever depleted the whole stamina bar.

IMO his dribbling skills aren't anything impressive, he can keep good pace on the ball on distances but his control while sprinting is quite questionable and he takes a lot of heavy touches from time to time, far to inconsistent to deserve anything higher.

Anything higher on his passing stats and he's starting to spray around passes like he's Riquelme, really not necessary nor important to his game style. Also tried every possible combo of SPA/S with TW and until i dropped them massively he didn't stopped passing around, which was quite irritating 'cause his first priority is to attack the line, which he has rarely done with that TW and Passing stats.

EDIT: *Positioning is optional because of the "new" influence it has on a players game i've found out:

cale1991 wrote:★ Positioning:

"Improves positioning when receiving passes and crosses." --> Description changed completely, and player behaves differently than in prior versions of the game. The Positioning star from prior versions of the game has enhanced a players positional sense while in the box. The "new" version of Positioning makes a player come a bit backwards (withdraws a bit from the defensive line) to receive a pass when he's not in the box (useful for Target Men) and enhances the players ability to make himself open for a pass thus removing the reason to increase a players TW stat to prevent him from passing the ball too much as a forward. The behaviour in the box remains the same as in prior versions of the game. Also when a player who has a Marauding (in a lesser degree and success rate is lower) and/or Line Breaker gains a tendency to come a bit deeper to receive a pass and play a "one-two" pass with a player nearby and then attack the defensive line with an aggressive run.

i found it quite sweet how he plays those "one-two's" and then aggressively attacks the backline with a vicious run, he creates sooo many chances that way it a delight to watch!

Last edited by čale on 2012 Mar 18, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

čale

Postby Kerry » 2012 Mar 16, 19:58

For the love of god, can someone tell me why in the hell we sold him? He was such a fantastic talent with Swansea; scoring every game he played.

I'm pretty sure he's faster than this, close to some players like Muller and faster than Malouda. Thanks for the set mate!

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 16, 20:02

yeah, probably is, but i was a bit skeptic about his TS, i'm thinking he's around the 84-85 mark, what do you think? even though the 85 looks a bit too high for my liking...

čale

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Mar 17, 10:19

Looks good mate, tho i agree with TS @ 84/85.
Another thing, STA is low mate, i can understand such a value, but he is quite energetic and determined, there is no way he is an 79. And shouldn't he have SS aswell?

P.S.: he has scoring and lines, couldn't he have Goal Poacher as a result?

Fiddy

Postby Kerry » 2012 Mar 17, 11:49

I wouldn't go higher than 85 TS if you'd ask me, but it's deserved. You can go with 84 if you like it, it's your set after all.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 17, 13:04

@Fiddy

well on the STA issue just like i said, he ALWAYS finishes his matches even with a 79 in the green area for STA, really can't see why should i go higher when it's not needed with the current set and his movements in-game, the thing that he's quite energetic IRL is another issue, but in-game he's more than capable of getting the job done with a 79 ;)

EDIT: forgot to mention the SS issue, i really can't see him playing anything other than a pure forward, it's just against his play style to play on the SS position, maybe a wide striker, but SS doesn't quite suit him IMO.

@Alex

yeah, i'm thinking the same 85 looks a bit too high for me, and it should play realistically in-game no matter who's set this is, that's the point right? that's why i wanna hear other users opinion on it, otherwise i wouldn't share it with you guys here on my thread :)

čale

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 18, 01:37

I like da/ds values but agility should go up...besides I don't think he needs ST so high, if I remember well his goals come all form easy shots, i would not even go higher than 79...

crisfar

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 18, 13:26

i understand what you're implying and i might have been a bit generous on ST, but i really do believe based on his Swansea goals and some Roma goals this season that he deserves an 81.

Changed TS & ST.

čale

Postby Kerry » 2012 Mar 18, 13:49

May I ask a little unrelated question?
How do you rate Teamwork? Curious, nothing else.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

PreviousNext

Return to How would you rate it?