Sergio Busquets

Moderators: JuLiTo, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Xyder, Mod's

Sergio Busquets

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:04

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 06, 10:49, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Sergio BUSQUETS

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 24, 14:35

What a great answer... show me i am wrong, cuz if there is not really a reason, then is a random value.
and if you feel its realistic in your pes, then you should watch football.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 24, 14:47

Blue Devil, again, put suggestions with explanations or at least some reasoning or they'll be ignored. AGAIN, It's been told you 10000 times and you keep Ignoring. Start working well or It will be more serious than a warning.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 24, 14:54

Set looks fine... should we lock it? though Cond 7 could be updated.

Last edited by Diego on 2011 Sep 24, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 24, 14:56

I'll make sure he gets what he deserves.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 24, 14:58

Ban hammer is starting to shake...
Edit:
Interist wrote:Set looks fine... should we lock it? though Cond 7 could be updated.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 24, 15:04

Looks good to me. Thoughts? Then Im locking.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby messixavi » 2012 Mar 07, 15:24

Severley underated on here.Short passing should be at least 2 points higher,that's my main problem with the set.

messixavi

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 07, 15:33

I know that was mentioned before...but is really needed 80 in DS? He's damn slow and usually when has the ball he slows down and distributes the ball. With new standards, isn't it a lot a yellow number? Just wondering, don't attack me lol.

Vickingo

Postby Kerry » 2012 Mar 07, 16:14

Yeah DS can be lower. His AGI could go down too, didn't see him make turns this fast.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 07, 16:27

Well he Is not bad for a dude this tall, the thing Is more about his DS which yes, even though he's slow as fuck already It should come down.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 12, 18:16

Let's work out an update for him, we can use myself and Mr.Evans set's for ideas.

Some things I'd like to discuss. I know hes a big guy and a lot of his movements are "elegant" but he is quite sharp when turning and feinting on and off the ball. Hes no slouch in his movements really, so I'd like to see a little higher.

TW, well I don't see him on red. For many reasons, also consider it will make him the highest rated DMF of all time (I think?) in our PSD database. I don't feel his movement really represents a red value, though a mid orange without doubts.

I'm also skeptical on his spa, but I see where the idea is coming from. I see his LPS as a good bit higher too as he can out good pace on them if it's required.

Another thing is balance, though again I see the where the idea is coming from. He may be a diver and go down any chance he gets, but that really isn't something we can replicate in game. Busquets does do a fair bit of shielding the ball... espiecally when shielding it out for a goal kick or throw, this is where I've noticed his strenght, he can use his body well to block off opponents. And isn't so easily shrugged off when he isn't looking for a dive.

So any suggestions etc? We need to get him updated asap.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Mar 12, 20:40

Forgot about your reply on my set. About AGI, it was Konami's default value and I had absolutely no problems with it so I left it untouched.
I gave him that TW to help replicate that truly unique understanding their midfield has and their perfection in the pass and move concept, they can pass the ball around in the tiniest of spaces, forming those triangles and moving into exact right spaces. Hope you understand what I'm trying to ay :mrgreen:. Anchor-Man restricts a players' movement so much.. the value I gave him wasn't based on ladders. I have no problem with mid orange.

I stand by that SPA, would't argue slightly lower. Higher LPS doesn't matter to me.
BAL, think it's a personal thing. I mainly focus on how much a player uses his body and how much they rely on strength. Fine with higher.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ballmer » 2012 Apr 05, 16:01

Despicable diving aside, I love this guy!

ballmer

Postby Nirk » 2012 Apr 05, 16:48

balance 74 ? jajaajajajaja you know to much of soccer jajaj my god

Nirk

Postby Fixer » 2012 Apr 05, 17:00

Nirk wrote:balance 74 ? jajaajajajaja you know to much of soccer jajaj my god

Enlighten us, Beckembahuer.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 05, 17:08

His understanding of the game and teamwork are fantastic, but I consider 88 a bit excessive for his short passing.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 05, 17:11

Thanks for posting that ballmer. I've said it many times before, the man is a genius. Great vid for those who don't rate him as a player.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ballmer » 2012 Apr 05, 18:32

I can see why an 88 would seem excessive, because he doesn't pull off incredibly difficult passes. BUT I'd think of it this way... whatever pass is required to get him out of trouble, he manages it. He's ABSOLUTELY RELIABLE. A high value helps recreate that as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't have the passer card, or the playmaking star, or talisman. So he's not going to attempt killer balls or hollywood passes. The passes he needs to make he will reliably make, just like real life.

ballmer

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 05, 18:44

Well said, plus when he does play a killer ball, it's absolute quality really. Someone like Xabi Alonso is the same, I can't remember the last time he wow-ed me with a killer ground pass tbh but we all know what he can do. It's hard to play incisive passes consistently from their deep positions.

Mr. Evans

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 05, 19:09

There's that one pass he did against Valencia (90% sure) that went between two defenders. It was really a difficult pass.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona