Arturo Vidal

Moderators: crisfar, zuo, Epsi, čale, Mod's

Arturo Vidal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 18:56

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Arturo VIDAL

Postby Steven Gerrard » 2012 Feb 15, 21:17

He is shorter ، lighter and stronger than PODOLSKI and he has only 83 bb .
ATTACK / DEFANCE AWARENESS : BAL .

God damns Bashar and followers
Steven Gerrard

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 15, 22:12

if you really think that he's stronger than Podolski, god help you, i actually have him on a 81 because of his constant rolling on the floor when he anticipates a touch from the opposing player, and he's not really strong he's just intimidating with his superb tackling and dispossessing techniques, he rarely outmuscles players off the ball or uses brute strength for that, the tackles do that for him...

EDIT: i was also thinking about a decrease in TW as he rarely makes himself open for a pass and has few touches on the ball per game in offensive situations...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby zuo » 2012 Feb 26, 14:15

Imo is a bit too effective in game with that response...
id lower it 1-2 pts. Also imo he's 179/180 cm tops....i'm pretty sure he's not 181

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 14:18

yeah agree on that, i'd take it down to 87 and cut his ATT by a point as he hasn't proven anything of his Leverkusen attacking play here and AGI seems way to high

and yeah, he isn't 181 most definitely.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 26, 14:31

agree with everything, also with lower TW but wouldnt go that low( greens ) it feel weird when testing in game :?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Feb 26, 14:35

He's really disappointed me, frustrating player to watch on the ball. His technical abilities (passing, shooting, tech, da) need to be reviewed, not this good imo.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 14:40

that's what i was aiming with my set here. Even though i believe i was still quite generous with his technical abilities based on his role and time in BL.

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Feb 26, 15:12

That does look better but yeah, I'd go lower on the technical stats.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 16:28

got any specific numbers to start from as a reference point?

čale

Postby Epsi » 2012 Feb 26, 17:13

it s quite hard to judge his tw since he s everywhere while on the pitch so he should get a really high value to reproduce this..

Epsi

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 18:10

agree on that, but look at it from this point of view, the TW value dictates how well a player sticks to his position and how fluidly he does his other jobs in-game as ATT/DEF awareness, how selfish a player is and how well he makes himself open for a pass.

the only thing vidal does which under those 3 base things of the TW stat is respecting his ATT/DEF awareness, while his decision making while on the ball and openings are quite bad and sometimes cost the team a lot of turnovers in possession.

as you said, it's quite hard to rate him...

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 26, 21:58

Based on your set, this is what i have him on since a while now:

Spoiler: show
Attack: 74
Defence: 77
Balance: 81
Stamina: 87
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 81
Response: 87
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 71
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 74
Header: 80
Jump: 86
Technique: 83
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 86
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6

I went lower with passing as he damn inconsistent with them, specially long balls, when he chips it, hell you already loosed possesion. SA 1 point lower as he have no accuracy whatsoever in his shooting, lower Tech as nothing special nor better than marchisio's, lower agility as i think it fits him better, teamwork a bit down as by any means he is 82 a. Ou and finally 1 higher defence due to his amazing dispossesing techniques he have. Thoughts ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 26, 23:06

well tbh quite honest i like all of it but i was considering keeping his current DEF stat as apart from him being great in tackles he's reckless too, kinda like a miniature Pepe (RM one) on the odd occasion, and i'm still thinking that his AGI isn't over an 80 IMO apart from that looks fine to me.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 26, 23:44

i agree with you there, so those with 80 agility and 76 def ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 27, 01:11

i wouldn't increase his DEF, really the 75 is enough IMO.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 27, 17:45

do it as you wish, i'd still prefer 76 as he is damn effecitve on the defensive side nonetheless

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 20, 23:15

i'm really thinking that he deserves orange STA, he really never stops running and is always full of energy, determination and will to go on long runs with the opposition players in any time of the match, really astonishing here...

also i believe it's time to swap his ATT/DEF ratio and probably even better to put him on ATT/DEF 74/76, his playing style has changed drastically from last season when he was at Leverkusen where he had the role of a part-time playmaker with destructive duties, Conte's given him a role which solely depends on terrorizing the opposition and recovering every damn ball which is in a 10-15 meter radius away from him and not to mention that his impact in the attacking department this season has been almost minimal, apart from a few decent build up moves and a few flashy one-touch moves and passes and the occasional goal...

apart from that a downgrade in his SPA is quite needed, he's been quite wasteful and nowhere near Vučinić for example who's been spraying passes left and right, up and down, Vidal has kept it as simple as he can in most cases going for a backpass or a layoff for a teammate near him while his more ambitious passes mostly ended up in a turnover of possession or over/underhit or plain wrong...

also, TW need to receive a massive cut, he's mid greens at the most, last season in Leverkusen he was the focal point of the team and every attack went through him and averaging a touch almost every 38 seconds, while this season as i've already said his primary function in the team was to win balls back for his teammates thus he's having quite less touches on the ball and instantly making him less available to receive a pass...and let's not forget his often stupid decision making when he opts for a stupid dribble when he could've simply laid off a pass to an open teammate...

čale

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 21, 00:27

Ok swap att/def and keep att 75, tw not lower than 80, would be offensive for him to put him in green IMO

crisfar

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 22, 10:48

i'd like to ask if there are any thoughts on his BB and speed stats? the current value for BB IMO is a bit too high, he's not strong, he's just intimidating and lunges into tackles like a madman, but when in a straight shoulder bash he opts to go down to the ground and you'll rarely find his taking the ball away with brute strength or power it's more of a dispossesion technique he has...

also i find his speed stats both a bit too generous, something along the lines of 81/81 would be better as he really isn't a fast player, he just around the average mark...

čale

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 22, 14:32

Maybe I am saying something crazy but if we reduce a bit BB (and speed) what about to go even higher in res (90?) to make him more easily to anticipate the opponent and then getting knocked down by him and getting the foul like he does or maybe raise a bit def by 1 pt also ...

crisfar

PreviousNext

Return to Juventus FC