Guillermo PEREYRA
Iván MORENO Y FABIANESI
Jesús MÉNDEZ
Sebastián PREDIGER
Walter ERVITI

jorgecavs

Re: Cristian Sanchez PRETTE

Postby Vickingo » 2011 May 13, 13:58

His mentality should be one of the worse in the league. Very intermitent, I could say that comparable with Gracian's (I know that plays in different positions, but I'm saying that are similar "poor brain players")

Vickingo

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 May 13, 14:06

vickingo_73 wrote:His mentality should be one of the worse in the league. Very intermitent, I could say that comparable with Gracian's (I know that plays in different positions, but I'm saying that are similar "poor brain players")

If, maybe, but I do not have to reduce it so much. Cristian runs on computers that wants to run. In Huracán is running around, because he has much affection for the club, but well worth Argentinos Jrs. everything.

Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es
Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 May 14, 01:59

lucardax5d wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:His mentality should be one of the worse in the league. Very intermitent, I could say that comparable with Gracian's (I know that plays in different positions, but I'm saying that are similar "poor brain players")

If, maybe, but I do not have to reduce it so much. Cristian runs on computers that wants to run. In Huracán is running around, because he has much affection for the club, but well worth Argentinos Jrs. everything.

His mentality is a bit poor, but not the worst, should be between 74-76 IMO. :geek:

jorgecavs

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 Jul 21, 11:45

Santards and convenient changes for Cristian. I long ago come to see, and I have no doubt these changes. Very possible new player of Huracán (still lack convince a Juan Amador Sánchez).

Attack: 70 ----> 71
Stamina: 81 ----> 80
Acceleration: 81 ----> 80
Response: 78 ----> 79
Shot Accuracy: 70 ----> 71
Shot Technique: 70 ----> 72
Curling: 80 ----> 81
Header: 68 ----> 69
Teamwork: 77 ----> 78

Weak Foot Frequency: 6 ----> 5

They agree?

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Jul 21, 16:09

lucardax5d wrote:Santards and convenient changes for Cristian. I long ago come to see, and I have no doubt these changes. Very possible new player of Huracán (still lack convince a Juan Amador Sánchez).

Attack: 70 ----> 71
Stamina: 81 ----> 80
Acceleration: 81 ----> 80
Response: 78 ----> 79
Shot Accuracy: 70 ----> 71
Shot Technique: 70 ----> 72
Curling: 80 ----> 81
Header: 68 ----> 69
Teamwork: 77 ----> 78

Weak Foot Frequency: 6 ----> 5

They agree?

I have seen many games on it for Argentinos Juniors and I like your suggestions.

jorgecavs

Postby xeneize » 2011 Jul 21, 18:25

STA 80 is not a bit low for a CM? to me with 81 is fine (look his low MENT too)
agree in the rest

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Re: Cristian SÁNCHEZ PRETTE

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 Aug 14, 17:36

I have suggestions for Cristian after watching him play for Argentinos Juniors (Copa Sudamericana), and on his return to Huracán. I think you will agree:

Balance: 77 ---> 78 - It is physically strong even without a great height and great weight.-
Agility: 79 ---> 77 - While it was never used to do "la banda" with speed, even slower now. He has great movement when you have space to do it, but when required, it moves slowly to create a play.-
Technique: 81 ---> 82 - Exquisite technique, the years pass but the magic still intact. Strip pipes, dribbles well.. and these luxuries and movements will certainly help their movements slow.-
Aggression: 76 ---> 77 - Although not a midfielder who is constantly looking for the goal, from time to time and try it dares, with shots shorts, long and medium distance, and sometimes stopping in the area as a center forward (clarified rarely).-

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Middle Shooting (Add) - His shot is perhaps his best skill. When you have no space to play, always uses his big shot a short, medium and long distance (practicamente nunca dispara al arco sin peligro al arco rival).-

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P11 - Long Ranger (Add) - His shot is perhaps his best skill. When you have no space to play, always uses his big shot a short, medium and long distance (practicamente nunca dispara al arco sin peligro al arco rival).-

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby julgui » 2011 Aug 20, 19:31

isi, it's a great player. Everywhere went well. Like me Vicking doubts remain about its agility

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 Aug 20, 21:27

I do believe should reduce your AGI, you do not know what was going on this last time Sánchez Prette in Argentinos Juniors and Huracán, but it looks very cumbersome to react on the court. Has good technique and that helps a lot, but moves slowly for everything to pass the ball, catch the ball, change making, prepro for a play, and so on. Always has "el freno de mano puesto". It's a shame really because it does not allows you to release its football. A similar case is that of Marcos Brítez Ojeda, a player with very good but slow to move (I do not mean your Top Speed and Acceleration without the ball).

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 03, 19:20

Update with suggest of Lucas, Vikincog and me.

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Feb 09, 01:28

Recent very bad performance in terms of STA, TS, ACC, RES, AGI, DS & MEN, but very good appearance when it comes to pass in general and teamwork (TW). He played vs. Atlanta has definitely played of AM, but his poor physical condition allows him to play only one time comfortably.

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Feb 26, 13:50

Well, as I said that it planned to change after watching carefully, the public now.

Delete SM: Not it gives the physical or even to be a right hand drive of the game, much less travel. Also not playing for years in that position. He is a steering wheel that is positioned in the center of the field, starting from the center circle.

Defence: 54/55; Absolutely no defensive responsibility. Similarly it is reasonable knowing that player is a few meters of court and not half way to the back.
Stamina: 77; What can you say here? Unfortunately Sánchez Prette hard 20 or 25 minutes at a level "equal". In the week of testing does not show much care to improve this aspect either. In the week 'vive de joda', 'se porrea toda la semana', has no responsibility, and that is reflected on the court. I know for a very low number for a CM, but CM Sanchez Prette is half and half PM, and one o'clock classic good technique but low resistance and or mentality, 77 not so bad. I believe this number, as with 78 not far from 80 for example, and actually has a resistance terrible, tragic. Similar to Matute Morales recent in Huracán.
Top Speed: 77. His lack of responsibility that is reflected in its STA & MEN also includes your overall speed.
Acceleration: 78; His lack of responsibility that is reflected in its STA & MEN also includes your overall speed.
Agility: 78; Definitely not the same speed to change direction or that Capurro or Leandro Díaz (79).
Response: 78; Small decrease in its response, nothing more. It is sometimes slow to react at different times of play, but not enough to 77.
Dribble Speed: 76; Normal for a slow player. Dribbleo never get a fast, only accurate.
Header: 68
Jump: 67; Something to add? Do not jump in the air even if there is a bottle of beer.
Mentality: 69; I described something before about this matter. It lacks much to be called 'professional player', but hardly change the way they play. Will be until he retires.
Teamwork: 80; Nevertheless, it remains aware that good football is based on team play, and luckily have not changed that thought.

Condition/Fitness: 4; is clearly..

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby gotaa » 2012 Feb 26, 20:12

Updated. Is really needed a green value in DS? If you take a look at jurguen's Riquelme or the new set proposed on its main thread, you'll see that it's on 70 and it works very realistic and it's noticeable even in PES6. Not saying that Riquelme and Sanchez Prette have the same TS/DS in real life, but if you say that his dribbling is only based on DA, it's a good possibility to give him a lower value in DS. And is *Middle Shooting still necessary for him? just questioning

gotaa

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Feb 26, 20:27

gotaa wrote:Updated. Is really needed a green value in DS? If you take a look at jurguen's Riquelme or the new set proposed on its main thread, you'll see that it's on 70 and it works very realistic and it's noticeable even in PES6. Not saying that Riquelme and Sanchez Prette have the same TS/DS in real life, but if you say that his dribbling is only based on DA, it's a good possibility to give him a lower value in DS. And is *Middle Shooting still necessary for him? just questioning

Well a 74 is possible, I do not see much difference but if you think put him right then 74 (this would be the minimum, and would be much less). Regarding Middle Shooting, I do not know.. he has a very good punch, but is so lazy that even has a chance to position themselves to shoot on goal and implement its excellent shot. That is, he hits the ball very well, but practically do not try ever. Likewise, the rest of his numbers do not allow too be in firing positions, so let the star and the card will not hurt anyone..

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby gotaa » 2012 Feb 26, 20:29

Yeah, will 72 ATT will hardly get a chance to shoot :lol: decreased DS a bit.

gotaa

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Apr 29, 12:36

Increase LPA would be correct? Cristian is really impressive in this skill, is the Riquelme of Parque Patricios jaja! The places where he will have a glove on your foot. He may be in the corner arc of Huracán and put the ball in the opposite arch to a partner without problems, has AMAZING accuracy. Long ago I do not see a player with such precision in the long pass (his only great ability to make difference, of course). So I suggest to give some 85/86 here, matching the Chino Benítez (85) or Camoranesi (86). But I see your pass must TOO accurate, perhaps even higher than these numbers, a number very close to orange. I leave to your criteria.

pd: the LPS is good, the abilitie for updated is the LPA.

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 May 13, 13:58

lucardax5d wrote:Increase LPA would be correct? Cristian is really impressive in this skill, is the Riquelme of Parque Patricios jaja! The places where he will have a glove on your foot. He may be in the corner arc of Huracán and put the ball in the opposite arch to a partner without problems, has AMAZING accuracy. Long ago I do not see a player with such precision in the long pass (his only great ability to make difference, of course). So I suggest to give some 85/86 here, matching the Chino Benítez (85) or Camoranesi (86). But I see your pass must TOO accurate, perhaps even higher than these numbers, a number very close to orange. I leave to your criteria.

pd: the LPS is good, the abilitie for updated is the LPA.

Opinions? I think is very neccesary this change in LPA.

Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby gotaa » 2012 Jun 06, 15:33

Increased LPA to the same level of Méndez, he's at the top of ladders without taking into account Marangoni for whom I doubt his value (anyways I can't change as he has played few minutes), and decreased MENT.

gotaa

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Oct 14, 14:48

Compared with JR Riquelme, this changes in the this "carreta" are VERY needs:

Injury Tolerance: C

Attack: 73
Defence: 42
Stamina: 72
Top Speed: 73
Acceleration: 72
Response: 71
Agility: 75