čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Moderator: jurgens

User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 15:40

Last edited by čale on 2012 May 09, 11:04, edited 88 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Kerry
Posts: 2283
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby Kerry » 2012 Feb 17, 20:30

I will not say that I disagree with some values from Messi's set, it is just seems a little surprising what numbers you used.

Would really like to know why you gave Messi such low Dribble Speed? (for his standards, it's not low at all ;) ) And as Fixer implied, do you really think he's not a world class passer? I'm only interested why you gave him such numbers, not against it at all. Good work as always :D
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 17, 20:36

Messi:

true, true, never in my mind have i doubted that, but the fact is, he's also the player with the most lost and MISPLACED passes in the whole league with an astonishing number of 251...i know it's not a good thing to take into account, but yet again i was kinda reluctant on giving him a higher value (was thinking of 89, but was a bit of a afraid to give it to him without feedback)...

Ronaldo:

well, as you know i play mostly on the PS2 and he has his style there too, but i've tested him with numerous values on FKA and with the default PSD value he just constantly hits the wall, and then i constantly upped the value until i could get a decent shot on target ratio from him by the AI, also i've been thinking on implementing the theory of how successful he is at converting his FK's to influence the stat rather than how well he places them (he actually doesn't place them :lol: ), and yeah he hasn't scored any i think this season so your reasoning stands it's ground, but still i wouldn't go under 85 or so, thoughts?

...and thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :)

EDIT:

@Alex

well regarding DS, yeah it's really low for his standards, but recently and mostly this season he doesn't really rely on his dribbling skills as he did earlier in his career he's more conservative (if you can say that on a player of his style) but it's really quite obvious that he doesn't use it as he did prior to this season, and also his burst has diminished a bit, even though it's still extraordinary and combined with his AGI is his main weapon but nowadays he just uses them or really short bursts which he uses them when he wrong-foots his marker and just glides away from him to make space for a pass...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Basilio
Posts: 2926
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Contact:

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 18, 05:32

i think vucinic needs higher defence
Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 18, 09:51

idk, why do you think so? it's true that he tracks back, but it's just mostly running back so that Conte doesn't yell at him :lol:
i really don't see anything efficient on his defending...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
21fadhil
Posts: 445
Joined: 2011 Sep 04, 10:10
Location: Indonesia

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 Feb 18, 11:02

Cristiano Ronaldo's balance is too high for me.Not only I always felt he's too strong with PES 2011's default value (88), but Ronaldo da Lima at barca and inter is stronger than him, could push two defenders by his bare hand, yet he only got 86.
Also, i think you could make messi as class passer, but prone to misplaced by give him higher SPA, but even further lower SPS.His prone to mistake is mostly come to his really weak passes.
F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 18, 11:31

well i've might have went a bit overboard with it, so i'll decrease it to 86...

regarding Messi, i'll update him on 89/79.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Basilio
Posts: 2926
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Contact:

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 18, 20:46

cale1991 wrote:idk, why do you think so? it's true that he tracks back, but it's just mostly running back so that Conte doesn't yell at him :lol:
i really don't see anything efficient on his defending...



I heard a commentator saying he is the foward with more turnovers but also the most dispossesed :D 2.6 actually per game, very above the likes of matri for example with 1.7 who is actually the one who follows his lead in juve, and even more than lavezzi from napoli the second best in serie A with 2.4
Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9504
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1295 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby jurgens » 2012 Feb 18, 21:22

rue, true, never in my mind have i doubted that, but the fact is, he's also the player with the most lost and MISPLACED passes in the whole league with an astonishing number of 251



Where are you getting these numbers from?
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 18, 21:59

^ there was an article on a croatian sports portal, on the 2nd place was Didac Vila (240-ish) from Espanyol and on the 3rd place was Joan Verdu (230-ish)

@Basilio

by turnovers you mean recovered/stolen balls? because in basket ball terms it means lost balls in the offensive play...so i'm a bit confused there...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Basilio
Posts: 2926
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Contact:

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 18, 22:05

cale1991 wrote:^ there was an article on a croatian sports portal, on the 2nd place was Didac Vila (240-ish) from Espanyol and on the 3rd place was Joan Verdu (230-ish)


dude the guy have the 32 better passing percentage of the league, taking account he is the most incisive passer in the world... 84% or so

@Basilio

by turnovers you mean recovered/stolen balls? because in basket ball terms it means lost balls in the offensive play...so i'm a bit confused there...


yes that, but im not that sure either, statistics does not necesarily mean it all, i have never payed attention to his defensive play, but just right now on the catania match he was walking like messi instead of getting closer to where the ball is or hound, though he looked quite composed when actually trying to disposses the opposition
Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9504
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1295 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby jurgens » 2012 Feb 19, 10:21

^ there was an article on a croatian sports portal, on the 2nd place was Didac Vila (240-ish) from Espanyol and on the 3rd place was Joan Verdu (230-ish)


I don't think thats true. I mean.. he would need to be missing an average of 11 passes a match.. I don't see messi missing that many. Also.. hes one of the most agressive with killer balls, so it's likely he'll have a good few missed passes.. doesn't mean his accuracy isn't quality though,
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 19, 10:29

sure i understand that, that's why i upped it further but as i said i was a bit reluctant knowing that fact, kinda like a barricade in my brain for giving him higher while that number was lurking in the back of my head...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Kerry
Posts: 2283
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby Kerry » 2012 Feb 21, 13:00

I've read that it's not a number of his misplaced passes, it's the number of times he lost the ball.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9504
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1295 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: čale's stats thread: RONALDO & MESSI

Postby jurgens » 2012 Feb 21, 13:09

yeah, it just can't be, thats 11 a match
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 21, 22:20

well as i said, it was just a small report on a local sports site from my town, later on i found out that it was a rough translation from a Spanish site, so yeah, it was the number of lost balls...well i take the blame nonetheless for spreading wrong info ;)


"The Midget"

Image

Name: Emanuele Giaccherini
Shirt Name: Giaccherini
Shirt Number: #24
Team: Juventus FC (co-owned by Cesena)
League: Serie A
Nationality: Italian _ita
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Age: 26
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: AMF
Other Positions: CMF, LMF, RMF, AMF, SS

Attack: 76
Defence: 51
Balance: 80
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 90
Response: 77
Agility: 92
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 78
Header: 69
Jump: 65
Technique: 77
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Reaction
Side
Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 24, 13:28, edited 3 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2793
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Feb 21, 22:59

Looks good cale. I was expecting higher RES though. You sure he's not more responsive (was thinking 79, maybe 78)?
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 21, 23:31

well he's between the lines of 76-78 IMO, his constant (sometimes even brainless) running brings him into decent attacking positions (like against Roma when he ran onto the chipped pass of Marrone), nothing serious though, i'll bring him up to 77 and add the *Reaction star which i somehow forgotten...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Basilio
Posts: 2926
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 68 times
Contact:

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 21, 23:42

wouldnt say theres such a ratio with his ACC and TS, dunno though i never paid attention to him. Great agility
Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 21, 23:47

well i'd say that he's fast on distance, but he just doesn't show it, he focuses his speed more on small and short bursts to get away from his opponents...any thoughts on it?
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Epsi
Posts: 4063
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Emanuele GIACCHERINI

Postby Epsi » 2012 Feb 22, 13:41

very good Giack :) I'm glad we share similiar views on him (and in general on a lot of players).. I think he could also get a 50 in defence since he's quite effective and not generally a foulish player (I mean his tackles from what I've seen are quite clean for his kind of player). I'm using him with DS @ 77 and maybe he deserves less spa, lpa and sp to reduce his effectiveness...

Return to “How would you rate it?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests