Bastian Schweinsteiger

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:33

Spoiler: show
for S-cobar:

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

Postby slyz » 2012 Jan 28, 23:41

Why did u remove AMF position?

i didnt watch him last 4 months, but he can play AMF also...

CMF is primary, DMF and AMF also.

?

slyz

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jan 29, 17:35

@slyz Read page 14, and you will know why he haven't that position. Even if he is capable of doing, is mainly because he don't play there any more.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2012 Mar 27, 21:53

I don't see his TS, ACC and AGI above 80.

alawadhi3000

Postby Maz3r » 2012 Mar 28, 11:55

I think his speed stats are already fitted into his playing style as central midfielder. For real he's even faster. He didn't just play as a SM for Bayern and the national team because there was no other one.

Maz3r

Postby jurgens » 2012 Mar 28, 16:10

And he stopped playing it because he didn't have the speed for it. Hes not a fast player.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Mar 30, 21:18

Just as jurgens said, he failed as SMF because of his lack of speed... Btw, his AGI and ACC can be decreased, he isnt too agile and lacks of speed in short distances, he needs some space to reach his TS. I saw him something like ACC 79-80 and 81 AGI. Also, after watching Scott Parker set, any thoughts about RES and DEF ? I mean both aren't exactly at playing but both make a similar work, is obvious that Schweinsteiger has a advantage in technique and physic aspects but i don't see that big gap in both stats that are important for they role.

Kruger13

Postby TBD » 2012 Mar 31, 05:29

IMO I'd go with Mr. Evans' set especially his ATT & DEF values. And I agree with decrease his AGI & ACC.

OH YEAH !!
TBD

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2012 Mar 31, 22:01

Agility needs a bigger drop in my opinion than Top Speed and Acceleration, something like 77 should work for agility.

alawadhi3000

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Mar 31, 22:05

I´ll use the set of Mr. Evans - just with a change in header....

s-cobar

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Apr 01, 03:09

I don't check Alternative Section, personally don't like it any more. But i have to because of that set. From Evans set, i will change his HEA as you mentioned and i don't like his AGI is too low, is obvious he lacks of some body movement but that value is too extreme i will not go lower than high greens, personally like a 78-79, also his MENT is completely "random"... Schweinsteiger is one if he isn't the best of Germans players in this aspect, is a warrior in the pitch he has more leadership and showed more attitude than Lahm, who is at 90 suggested by Evans. Finally, doubts about that 82 for BB, looks a bit low.

Kruger13

Postby TBD » 2012 Apr 01, 09:09

Kruger13 wrote:doubts about that 82 for BB, looks a bit low.

I agree with that he looks powerful than 82.

OH YEAH !!
TBD

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Apr 02, 08:05

so Kruger, let`s find a way for Balance, Agi, header and Ment.

s-cobar

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Apr 02, 15:37

Im fine with current HEA value but im fine with a point lower too, so i let it to you. Wow! It sounds like a tongue-twister :lol:

About his BAL, i was fine with old value 84. He is powerful but he isn't a complete machine. For example, imo he is powerful than Tymoshchuk than is rated at 83, so i see with good eyes that 84.

Talking about AGI, i am more to the values i suggested above 78-79, i think i was a bit generous with the 81 i said previously.

About his MENT, is a hard value to rate because is very subjective, like i said it above for me he is one of the players with the best mind power, always fight, shows a lot of attitude, just as example maybe a bit old but find it valid, the semi-final against Spain in WC 2010, it looked like he was the only player that really wanted to win that match, he showed an amazing fighting spirit and that kind of attitude is normal to see in him each match, i found him better than Lahm, but is hard he obtains that value. His old value was 88. Schweinsteiger is like a baby Effenberg :twisted:

So, what do you think?

Kruger13

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 02, 18:51

alking about AGI, i am more to the values i suggested above 78-79, i think i was a bit generous with the 81 i said previously.

No need for an agility value that high imo. When a player is in greens he is still agile and fast in game. Current value puts him on level with busquets, who is clearly more agile and fast on his feet. Zidane at 78, Ibra at 78.. anything higher than the current value is too generous for him. He moves in game as he should, so there is no need for more.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Albo7 » 2012 Apr 02, 19:10

What's up with the low Ment value?

Image TROLL KING Image

Albo7

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 02, 19:55

Mr.Evans went with the default value I guess. I'll restore the old value as it seems to be a controversial one.

jurgens

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Apr 02, 19:59

the 82 value wasn`t right, especially cause Mike suggested the 90 for Lahm a gap of 8 points isn`t possible. both are close of their leadership and fighting spirit, Schweinsteige ris also a bit more present cause of his position in the centre, with a high tw value I can life with a lower value than lahm has. But at all the 92 doen`t work at him, so the 88 looks much better, also with a Konami definition of mentality he should be on a high yellow level.

s-cobar

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 02, 20:10

I went higher than his default value, his default value is a 78. Wasn't even thinking about/comparing him to Lahm as I think we might have rated him generously (I find him hard to rate tbh). I compared him to Ballack, who's default value is a 85 and I can definitely understand the gap they put between them as I do think Ballack is more of a leader than him. But a 85 is probably too low for him so I was thinking about moving Ballack up to a 88-90 and then raising Schweini to a 85-86. I have no problems with current value though.

And I personally don't find him all that powerful tbh. He's more about dispossesing and intercepting (and using aggression in challenges) than actually outmuscling players by pure strength. Wanted to say that to explain why I went for the value ;).

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Albo7 » 2012 Apr 02, 20:28

Wouldn't ever rate Schweini as high as Ballack and Lahm for Ment. There is a reason why Lahm is the captain of both the NT and the club, and Ballack is just... Ballack. Lahm are clear chases of orange ment, and I don't think of a low one, but anyways, Schweini should be lower than them, not a lot, but he should.

Anyways the 83 value is just impossible to understand. The 78 from Konami probably comes from the earlier years, and for Ballack is probably for the latter years. We should always have a look at Konami sets, but we shouldn't get Konami as the base for everything. If they were right in everything, than what's the reason we are in here?

Image TROLL KING Image

Albo7

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 02, 20:54

Never said they were right in everything but they can't be too far off I think. We've been wrong about things plenty of times too but 'never' too far off (talking about stats we always really understood). You for example say Lahm is a clear case for orange MENT, if it's so clear why didn't they give him such a value? Cristiano Ronaldo and Hulk are 'clear cases' of very high SP and yes they have very high default SP. The same with Ballack (about MENT), such clear cases yet not rated in that orange zone. So there must be a reason. You don't lose leadership, it's a natural thing. They have Lampard on higher value than Ballack.. something I'd never do myself, you probably wouldn't either yet they did. We don't do things for no clear reason at all and neither do they.
And when you look at the default values, not many sit on orange values so again, there has to be a reason for that.

But again, I'm fine with the current value but I'm just trying to figure things out ;).

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München