Romelu Lukaku

Moderators: Brahms, Phil, BigStu, Jez, Vranny, vinnie, Welbeck19, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 12760
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Romelu Lukaku

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Sep 29, 12:01

Image

Last edited by Ajacied_Breda1 on 2010 Nov 01, 06:58, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Fiddy
Posts: 2267
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Fiddy » 2011 Dec 27, 19:49

and Tech was 81...but we all agreed that it was high, his touch is quite awefull, i guess 77/78 would do it.
User avatar
CHarper
Posts: 1891
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby CHarper » 2011 Dec 28, 00:12



with these goals and these movements fell in love with Chelsea, try and say
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 3820
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jan 21, 14:47

He needs a boost in TS. He takes some time to get pace (relatively low ACC), but when he reaches it he's almost unstopable. For example, today he matched Kyle Naughton's pace (TS 88) when facing him a couple of times. Maybe 87 is a good number for Lukaku in TS.
Image
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2800
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jan 21, 14:56

You're right, it's been like that every time he plays. Though I'd also lower his ACC by one or two points.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 3820
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jan 21, 15:45

Yep, there's a bigger gap in TS/ACC. I'd say TS 87 ACC 81 is the deal.
Image
User avatar
CHarper
Posts: 1891
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby CHarper » 2012 Jan 21, 21:51

I saw him in a few races against Norwich.
It takes time to reach its maximum speed.
I agree with TS: 87 and ACC: 81.
hopefully have more opportunities with AVB.
He is lacking confidence.
For while this adjustment would be good
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
Kerry
Posts: 2287
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Kerry » 2012 Jan 30, 22:50

Why does he lack the *1-on-1 Finish star?
I wasn't a follower of him in his Anderlecht days but, is he THAT agile? He didn't play much with Chelsea but he didn't show anything worthy of a yellow.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
BigStu
Posts: 7659
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jan 31, 15:19

becuase the editor sometimes glitches and sometimes doesn't add/delete the card/star
Kerry
Posts: 2287
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Kerry » 2012 Jan 31, 17:25

He deserve the star/card 1-on-1 finish. Why did you remove it?
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
BigStu
Posts: 7659
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby BigStu » 2012 Jan 31, 17:29

because that was the intention when 1 on 1 scoring was removed
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2800
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 12, 15:43

Well that's a whole year he'll never get back..
Hope he gets loaned out next season, preferably to a Eredivisie side.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
tuco55
Posts: 1556
Joined: 2009 Jan 16, 05:49

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby tuco55 » 2012 May 12, 15:58

Mr. Evans wrote:Well that's a whole year he'll never get back..
Hope he gets loaned out next season, preferably to a Eredivisie side.

Yeah, I thought that would happen. It's a shame but he's young enough to get back up and running. Feyenoord maybe ?
User avatar
Jez
Posts: 3775
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Contact:

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Jez » 2012 May 12, 16:00

What was the point in keeping him all season if he wasn't going to play? He's gone from world prodigy to nobody in a year. Poor management from Chelsea's perspective
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
User avatar
tuco55
Posts: 1556
Joined: 2009 Jan 16, 05:49

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby tuco55 » 2012 May 12, 16:05

Well it stopped anyone else from buying him. :lol: I don't think the 'New Drogba' tag helped either. It was probably Drogba's continuing good form that hindered him.
User avatar
Jez
Posts: 3775
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Contact:

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Jez » 2012 May 12, 16:14

It's not often I say this about an opposition player, but I was actually quite excited to see him this year :|
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Kerry
Posts: 2287
Joined: 2011 May 06, 11:07

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Kerry » 2012 May 12, 16:15

He forced the club not to loan him. He wanted to be a first-team player without any stress or hard work.
mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.


Farés L'arrogante Image
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2800
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 12, 16:20

tuco55 wrote:
Mr. Evans wrote:Well that's a whole year he'll never get back..
Hope he gets loaned out next season, preferably to a Eredivisie side.

Yeah, I thought that would happen. It's a shame but he's young enough to get back up and running. Feyenoord maybe ?

Yup, luckily he's very young. Feyenoord would be great. With him replacing Guidetti, they could possibly suprise in the qualification rounds and claim a CL spot.

@Jez
That's what you get with an extreme short-term mentality. No room for grooming young players here.. But I still have a little bit of hope left.

@Alex
I think it was more the fact of him not wanting to join a Championship side or a PL side fighting against relegation. And I completely understand that.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
BigStu
Posts: 7659
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby BigStu » 2012 May 12, 16:25

tuco55 wrote:Well it stopped anyone else from buying him. :lol: I don't think the 'New Drogba' tag helped either. It was probably Drogba's continuing good form that hindered him.

he couln't go out on loan under fifa rules, we tried to loan him out in jan
Mr. Evans
Posts: 2800
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 12, 16:29

BigStu wrote:
tuco55 wrote:Well it stopped anyone else from buying him. :lol: I don't think the 'New Drogba' tag helped either. It was probably Drogba's continuing good form that hindered him.

he couln't go out on loan under fifa rules, we tried to loan him out in jan

You sure Stu? Why wouldn't he be allowed to move?
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
Jez
Posts: 3775
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Contact:

Re: Romelu LUKAKU

Postby Jez » 2012 May 12, 16:31

Mr. Evans wrote:I think it was more the fact of him not wanting to join a Championship side or a PL side fighting against relegation. And I completely understand that.


Ahh, the egos of today's youth players, fantastic.

BigStu wrote:he couln't go out on loan under fifa rules, we tried to loan him out in jan


Really? What rule is that?
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com

Return to “Everton FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests