Fernando Aristeguieta

Moderators: mat880, conker8, nonobus, Helios, Adrien, Mod's

Fernando Aristeguieta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jan 20, 03:42

Nickname: "El Colorado"

Last edited by Diego on 2012 Mar 14, 21:21, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Fernando ARISTEGUIETA, Caracas FC

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 20, 03:43

the set is from interist, i rather give him if i'd know how too :roll: :D

I trust your work, though a short explanation is always welcomed ;)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 20, 03:48

I just wrote it :D oh and he was born on 92, might fix that on my thread too.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 20, 03:57

next time you can send the player directly, instead of me posting him as people would think i did the stats.

Adding explanation and correcting his age

PS: remember i always like a short explanation of the base ;)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 20, 04:05

:lol: there was already an Aristeguieta :lol: (3rd page)

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Jan 20, 06:18

A good young player for venezuela but are you sure he deserves to be on same attack as rondon?

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby Luisito » 2012 Jan 21, 01:34

El Colorado is 1 of Venezuelas hottest young talents so this set looks very fair on him , he and Rondon should do the offense of Venezuela s future , am just not sure if his 88 kg ? his young and dont looks so thick like 88 his more like 80/81kg

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby CCSFC » 2012 Jan 21, 02:13

Attack: 78, 82 is too high for him, not so good location offensive, or move the whole sector offensive. I think it's more for your response that sets the goals.

Response: 80-79 Maybe you can pull down to 79, by age. He had said before, has good anticipation.

Shot Accuracy: 79 is good in front of goal. But sometimes from afar sent to heaven.

And if you want to put the injury, no doubt C

CCSFC

Postby Luisito » 2012 Jan 21, 02:37

agree with all with CCSFC seems like your right since your from Venezuela and he cant be 88 kg !!!!! 80/81 kg is much more real about injury am not sure since he seems him better

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 21, 03:11

lol not sure why you bring up that you are from PKKE, I know it (Pkke), and we (psd) dont share same standarts and that's something to mind about when you come here to do suggestions. Anyway, I was conservative, but until some extent, there are things I wont go for the lower. such as Sa and Att, Is he that good?! yeah he is, capable of seeing the gap to do the run, absolutely, and defining with prescision and power, sure. Something that identifies him as a player, see no reason at all to give him lower, specially when seeing it's just @ 82 and with relatively low shooting stats.

It just despiss me that of evaluating players by age, I mean, good anticipation/Res=79? then we go to europe, unresponsive player= 79 wtf? no, if someone is good/worldclass/suck, fair play, give him what he deserves. I repeat, this is just the base as I want to see more of him, But I stand by it and would really disagree changes because of his age or whatever, bs.

@Soccermaniak See no problem with that, Rondon is just more aggresive, not sure until which extent I would trust those stats though, Fixer was working on a set I think. letting alone any comparision, Fernando is good enough to deserve an 82, wouldnt touch it, trust me.

@Luisito well Caracas official page says he is 86, but he isnt an 80/81 at all tbh, just look at his built and his height, he would be too skinny if he were 80 kg. Oh, but I agree he is one of the hottest Venezuela's player :P :oops:
btw I am from Venezuela too :roll:

Would wait for IT, If I am not wrong he had problems with his knee when young, and got hurt again few months ago. some small injuries at the end of the matches but that's it, nothing realy constant, C would be harsh, would wait and give him time to see how it develops during his carreer

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 21, 03:15

just that ^^

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Jan 21, 07:39

Interist wrote:lol not sure why you bring up that you are from PKKE, I know it (Pkke), and we (psd) dont share same standarts and that's something to mind about when you come here to do suggestions. Anyway, I was conservative, but until some extent, there are things I wont go for the lower. such as Sa and Att, Is he that good?! yeah he is, capable of seeing the gap to do the run, absolutely, and defining with prescision and power, sure. Something that identifies him as a player, see no reason at all to give him lower, specially when seeing it's just @ 82 and with relatively low shooting stats.

soccermaniakk wrote:actually there standards are about the same dude. Yeah but if you said your conservative I disagree.. your giving this guy a high value for attack IMO I still dont feel he deserves it. Not to be offensive I dont think hes competing in a strong enough league but its progressing, He has a higher attack than most venezuelan forwards that have a higher scoring record which I dont see right. I guess we get to see his real level in the copa libertadores.

Btw didnt julgui post his set first of this guy?

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 21, 14:41

I got not much more to say, and more than that, I am not willing to write more about what I think of this stupid Conmebol standart. How do you know he deserves it or not? you dont, simple as that, if CCSF tell me that is more belieavable (even more if he werent rating him lower because of his age), But you havent or barely have watched him, so saying you dont feel he deserves a "high" value means really little to me, Is Rondon much more intelligent? hardly, he just plays in Europe :roll: that's probably the only reason you bringed that to the case. Yes, I was conservative ON SOME ASPECTS (pay attention, and read up there), but not in others, as that's his essence as a player, but just lmao, he is @ 82 :roll:

Standarts of PKKE are the same from old Psd lol. Vision=Res and TW Positioning= only ATT, that kind of senseless stuff.

I'd suggest you to go to your OF and Mexican League and make player exactly as each other, whatever, just away as possible from me, Conmebol is doing an advance, giving players what they deserve. meanwhile, depressing thing that happens here of keeping the same way of thinking.

I am up for argumentation with PEOPLE WHO HAVE WATCHED HIM, and willing to give players what they deserves, but I have nothing to prove to other people who hasnt watched him/isnt willing to do that^, hope I was clear enough.

his real level

Ps. Irony. :roll:

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby CCSFC » 2012 Jan 21, 16:24

Ok, I will suggest comparing the stats of Rondon in PSD

Attack: Rondón has 82, also Aristeguieta. In my opinion, Aristeguieta not have the same mobility in the area as Rondon. Rondon will be the bands to receive balls, diagonal ago etc.. Aristeguieta is more static. It at least 79, because it is more dangerous for their Response (anticipation).

Dribble Accuracacy: Rondón has 77, Aristeguieta has 78. Rondon we have with 79 in PKKE. But considering the standard of PSD. Aristeguieta up should be 75/76, and Rondon cuandro dribbles when he runs, has better control of the dribble, when not to separate the ball, it does not. Instead Aristeguieta have this limitation, the not so good dribble, or control the ball well when he runs.

Technique: Rondón has 77, Aristeguieta has 79. In PKKE Rondón has 79. Aristeguieta ever (currently) Rondon has better technique, not the ball so well, nor has such good ball control, I go to Olympic Aristeguieta is somewhat crude (not so much as before). If compared with the PSD Aristeguieta stats should be 75. (If compared with Rondon)

Teamwork: Rondón has 76, Aristeguieta has 78. In pkke Rondón has 77. In combination and understanding with colleagues, Aristeguieta must have the same value or 1 less..

These are my stats of Aristeguieta in PKKE, created for manoloxcr17, edited for me.

mod edit: don't link like that again please

CCSFC

Postby ingus » 2012 Jan 21, 18:59

Looks like this sections in good hands :)

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby CCSFC » 2012 Jan 21, 19:49

Sorry xD

I don't did know

CCSFC

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jan 21, 21:20

I hope Caracas-Peñarol is broadcasted in Chile, since I'm keen to follow this player.

KeyserSoze

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 22, 03:17

He Is still recovering from his knee, he is supposed to come before the season ends though.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Mar 12, 23:51

Updated

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 12, 23:53

very realistic update