Nelson Rivas

Moderator: Mod's

Nelson Rivas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:07



Rivas joined Inter Milan from Argentine side River Plate and has looked a useful addition to the squad coming from the bench to solidify a lead. Rivas is a mobile central defender who makes strong but often mistimed challenges, with decent overall speed, and good stamina. Rivas looked a good bet for a future starting berth until however a harrowing display versus Sampdoria in the Coppa Italia, where he was given a torrid time by Antonio Cassano until he was then reeled off the field by manager Jose Mourinho by half time. Since then Rivas was afforded limited few opportunities to impress and has since been loaned out to Livorno for the 2009/2010 season. At Livorno he has managed 6 outings, managing 1 goal and 3 cards so far. Rivas has shown a willingness to forage forward, running on the ball to then initiate an attacking play with a pass into dangerous areas. Defensively, his tackles can be heavy and wild resulting in fouls and sometimes injuries. Time will tell whether the former River Plate and Inter Milan defender will manage to secure a starting berth with the Amaranto.

Last edited by Dino on 2009 Aug 24, 23:45, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 110 times

by »



 

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby danielfrancog » 2009 Mar 06, 07:33

so how about that upgrade before he seat and never play ever again :lol: (if u see the game with sampdoria u know what i mean)

danielfrancog
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 2009 Jan 02, 07:15
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby bodhisattva » 2009 Mar 06, 08:19

DEF 79 RESP 79 ??

User avatar
bodhisattva
 
Posts: 174
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 17:05
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby spinaL » 2009 Mar 06, 09:39

I have some suggestions from what i saw in the Sampdoria - Inter match.
DEF 79/80 Some bad timings and worse positioning
BB 87/88 could go up a bit hes really stronger at this aspect
TS & ACC 82/82 don't think he deserves the current value he's quick but not that quick
RESP 79/80 This guy is so clumsy and like i said mistimings & bad concentration
AGI 74 I think he's on the same level as viera maybe even lower
SPS 75 Good speed and bad accuracy
SP 80/82 He's a beast with only 78
TW could also go down a bit.

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
User avatar
spinaL
 
Posts: 875
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 08:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby danielfrancog » 2009 Mar 06, 10:04

spinaL wrote:I have some suggestions from what i saw in the Sampdoria - Inter match.
DEF 79/80 Some bad timings and worse positioning
BB 87/88 could go up a bit hes really stronger at this aspect
TS & ACC 82/82 don't think he deserves the current value he's quick but not that quick
RESP 79/80 This guy is so clumsy and like i said mistimings & bad concentration
AGI 74 I think he's on the same level as viera maybe even lower
SPS 75 Good speed and bad accuracy
SP 80/82 He's a beast with only 78
TW could also go down a bit.



jeje thank you
agree except for acc his really quick at least he was i think we should wait on that to see if his injury took away his speed which i dont think so

danielfrancog
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 2009 Jan 02, 07:15
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby bodhisattva » 2009 Mar 06, 14:46

agree with BB 87

User avatar
bodhisattva
 
Posts: 174
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 17:05
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Mar 06, 14:56

DEF 79/80 Some bad timings and worse positioning agree
BB 87/88 could go up a bit hes really stronger at this aspect Disagree
TS & ACC 82/82 don't think he deserves the current value he's quick but not that quick agree
RESP 79/80 This guy is so clumsy and like i said mistimings & bad concentration agree
AGI 74 I think he's on the same level as viera maybe even lower not Sure
SPS 75 Good speed and bad accuracy Disagree
SP 80/82 He's a beast with only 78 agree
TW could also go down a bit. not Sure

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby tejesjani » 2009 Mar 06, 15:17

agree this TS & ACC 82/82

tejesjani
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 2008 Dec 27, 16:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby Dino » 2009 Mar 06, 18:08

Agree with:

DEF 80
BB 87
TS 82
RES 80
SP 81

Dino
 
Posts: 1413
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Mar 06, 18:37

Pazza Interista wrote:Agree with:

DEF 80
BB 87
TS 82
RES 80
SP 81

Agree!
But BB 87 IS OVERRATED I d say 85

BECKS23LA
 

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby Capone » 2009 Mar 09, 05:55

BECKS23LA wrote:
Pazza Interista wrote:Agree with:

DEF 80
BB 87
TS 82
RES 80
SP 81

Agree!
But BB 87 IS OVERRATED I d say 85


No, I agree with 87, he is really strong. Inter Fans don't call him "Tyson" for nothing.

Capone
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 12:46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Mar 09, 09:11

BUT 87 would put him on the same level with Ferdinand who is a bit Stronger!

BECKS23LA
 

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 09, 09:14

BECKS23LA wrote:BUT 87 would put him on the same level with Ferdinand who is a bit Stronger!

But also a lot taller ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
jmg721
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby danielfrancog » 2009 Mar 09, 11:11

what i want to know is why is he getting updated without geting to an agreement on the first page u can see my suggesting 88 and jmg721 saying 86 wasnt a low stat and then all of the sudden hes an 85??? whats the point of having this forum then??

danielfrancog
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 2009 Jan 02, 07:15
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 09, 11:21

danielfrancog wrote:what i want to know is why is he getting updated without geting to an agreement on the first page u can see my suggesting 88 and jmg721 saying 86 wasnt a low stat and then all of the sudden hes an 85??? whats the point of having this forum then??

What are you talking about...he HAS NOT been updated at all yet :shock:
We are still discussing...so I don't know what you are getting all fussy about. Once I hear a few more agrees I will likely update him to an 87 or 88(like you suggested). So are you upset that we haven't updated him yet...or were you thinking that we lowered his BB :?

Either way I think you are confused or impatient :P

"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
jmg721
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby danielfrancog » 2009 Mar 09, 11:28

jmg721 wrote:
danielfrancog wrote:what i want to know is why is he getting updated without geting to an agreement on the first page u can see my suggesting 88 and jmg721 saying 86 wasnt a low stat and then all of the sudden hes an 85??? whats the point of having this forum then??

What are you talking about...he HAS NOT been updated at all yet :shock:
We are still discussing...so I don't know what you are getting all fussy about. Once I hear a few more agrees I will likely update him to an 87 or 88(like you suggested). So are you upset that we haven't updated him yet...or were you thinking that we lowered his BB :?

Either way I think you are confused or impatient :P


no not at all look at the first page he use to be at 86 BB and now is 85 even u were telling me that 86 (what he had )wastnt a low value and i even agreed with u that i knew he was strong but he hasnt show it yet and also acc and top speed was lowed

danielfrancog
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 2009 Jan 02, 07:15
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 09, 11:47

Well, not that it matters at this point, because we are close to an update of his BB & TS anyway...but I honestly think I just typed in 86 on accident...instead of 85. Because I can guarentee you that I didn't do an update yet, and I am holding off until we can do the complete update. So don't worry, and keep the faith in this site :D

"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
jmg721
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby steu » 2009 Mar 10, 18:41

I agree to spinaL with his suggestion (TW).
It really could go down a bit. Look here on the 3rd goal from Sampdoria.
2:22

He doesn't run back to take the ball from Cassano, he walks back to the defence very slow and he wasn't interessed to help his team. I'm not really sure if this should be Mentality or Teamwork. Or maybe both. I don't know. But it must be definitly lowered after this two horrible matches. ;)

steu
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 2009 Jan 31, 17:41
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby Oriello » 2009 Mar 13, 18:30

jmg721 wrote:Well, not that it matters at this point, because we are close to an update of his BB & TS anyway...but I honestly think I just typed in 86 on accident...instead of 85. Because I can guarentee you that I didn't do an update yet, and I am holding off until we can do the complete update. So don't worry, and keep the faith in this site :D
You know this may seem a bit eeire but I sometimes find that when I am looking through the database and my OF at the sametime that some values for some player may be off by a point here and there, and thses are players I know I have not altered myself from the stats on the database and there was no discussion of change or update, really weird. Like ghost stats or something.

Probably just me...and danielfrancog growing paranoid. XD

Oriello
 
Posts: 821
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 04:46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 13, 19:27

I think it happened with me also. We just lowered someones SPA from 77 to 75...and he was still a 72 in my game. It's hard to keep track of everything I guess. We aren't perfect and forget to put them in our game, and let people know things get updated. Not sure how it happens really. Or possibly we make a mistake in updating the game. I've done that before.

"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
jmg721
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson RIVAS

Postby Jim_Boi » 2009 Aug 23, 06:11

update?

Jim_Boi
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 20:46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Affiliated

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest