by »

Re: DIEGO

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 20, 19:21

His TW and MENT konamis definition, is absolute crap

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 11, 17:40

Hmm I think we could make a couple of changes. Lately I've been playing Atlético and been watching Diego and that stuff...Imo It could be safe to raise his BB one point or so, he can hold the ball pretty well and It's not a player to take down as we pointed before, I just felt that 82 was better than 81, felt good imo for reasons already explained. I'd also bring down TW as Basilio probably wanted to point out...probably something around 80 or so...

jurgens also pointed something about his DS and he might be right. I don't see him as a fast player but surely too easy to outrun others with current DS. Much easier than with Turan and I don't feel that's the case...had him rated at 87 for a while but something like 85 could be better. Res could probably sit around 82 or so too.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 30, 19:29

Bump. At times he looks kind of long ranger too.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 30, 23:41

Yes please change this, and id like to bump also my opinion of his TW and MENT being crap. IMO he can probably the opposite of mentality, i mean "When diego its most needed, then you'll see the worst diego", and this happens all the time. And well for his teamwork, this is probably the reason of him dissapearing at times( lot of times ) just like krasic, he'd wait for being passed( probably even well positionated )and do runs instead of asking for it and moving to receive it. This might be also the reason of him not being an amazing playmaker, a player like Diaz( the one in my thread ) its far better actually, and its not like he beats him technical wise

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 30, 23:48

He's actually been good at offering himself to receive the ball most of the matches. Maybe some times he disappears a bit more but as for that he's been pretty active. At times, due to this, Im not that sure of my suggestion on TW but then I see other matches of him and I feel like he should be given that value. It's hard to say.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Dec 01, 12:10

I suppose it's a matter of consistency, seems to be a completely different player from one match to another sometimes. Agree with overall suggestions (BB, DS, etc). About Ment and TW... Ment down to whites if you ask me (73 would be ok, one point over Reyes) and TW... high greens maybe, as Fixer I don't want to be very harsh in this, maybe a 79 would do it.

And personally I'd take Condition down to 6 (on pair with Özil), to reflect the way in which the quality of his displays changes so much from one match to another... a 7 basically guarantees he'll be getting orange and red arrows for a great number of matches, and it shouldn't be the case.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 01, 12:19

6 looks good for Condition, even though he has been overall pretty nice so far this season. I'd rather even remove playmaking than lowering TW so much tbh now that I think of It...but well I guess that'd only work for those who have a game with Stars

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby shea » 2011 Dec 22, 16:23

Brazilian midfielder very cool, and offers an excellent level this season, Ai is a strong level of physical and technical .. Proposed updated,,,,

att ;81
def ; 37
BB; 83-84
DA ;90-91
SPA; 86-87

shea

Postby Luisito » 2012 Jan 12, 22:59

is he still this good ? i mean recently in A.Madrid his more a upcoming bench player o not ? Because after Reyes left the club they lookin for a middlefield a posible number 10? Atlético Madrid plays more like this o no ?

----------------DM--------------------
----------------CM--------------------
SM---------------------------------SM

o

--------------CM----CM----------------
SM----------------------------------SM

In formations like this you cant put Diego anywhere since he has not SM as position as i know Diego can also play SM ? may remove SS and put SM with SS he should be scoring alot of goals , guess he was playing more like a SS in Bremen where he scored so many goals in last 2 seasons in Juve and Atlético Madrid his barely scoring goals and guess his nomore playin as SS so AM and SM seems more realistic

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 12, 23:04

He could use a couple of tweaks on physical / mental stuff, but he's still godly class.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby morenol80 » 2012 Jan 13, 13:00

Luisito wrote:is he still this good ? i mean recently in A.Madrid his more a upcoming bench player o not ? Because after Reyes left the club they lookin for a middlefield a posible number 10? Atlético Madrid plays more like this o no ?

----------------DM--------------------
----------------CM--------------------
SM---------------------------------SM

o

--------------CM----CM----------------
SM----------------------------------SM

In formations like this you cant put Diego anywhere since he has not SM as position as i know Diego can also play SM ? may remove SS and put SM with SS he should be scoring alot of goals , guess he was playing more like a SS in Bremen where he scored so many goals in last 2 seasons in Juve and Atlético Madrid his barely scoring goals and guess his nomore playin as SS so AM and SM seems more realistic

In Bremen, Diego played as en AM in 4-4-2 diamond formation, with 1 stopper (Frings) 2 CM/SM (Borowski and Hunt) and 2 strikers (Pizarro and Almeida).

morenol80

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 13, 13:15

I still see 0 logic on Luisito's post really. He's not a bench player, he's always starter. The SS stuff with him scoring lots of goals makes 0 sense as he's playing as AMF and has absolutely nothing to do with his position but with Atlético's style. Bad post man Im sorry, even tough I appreciate your effort.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Feb 23, 23:02

Gonna give him a couple of tweaks (Since this set was update from my thread but some values were forgotten here / recently updated in my thread). It sucks he can't play against Barça, he was in such a sweet form.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Mar 29, 16:01

I wish he could bang goals as much as he did in Werder.

MrEskola

Postby Fixer » 2012 Mar 29, 16:02

His shooting Is still good and surprisingly accurate, but for some reason he Is not scoring that much... Atlético need too much Falcao's goals and Falcao needs the midfielders too much lol

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 20, 09:00

Stamina should be a bit lower... he's pure class but very inconsistant. Yesterday he was outstanding in the first 45 minutes, then almost disappeared completely in the second half.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 20, 09:34

But isn't that a mentality issue rather than a stamina one?

Fiddy

Postby Fixer » 2012 Apr 20, 09:56

It's more like mentality. His STA could still come down a little bit...I still see him in low yellows though. But even though yesterday he lowered his performance (He was still good) It does not always happen like that. In fact, most times his second halves tend to be much better.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 21, 00:49

i suggest for Diego s header 68/69 since Arda has 66 , i still cant forget his header gol against England

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby jurgens » 2012 May 26, 12:14

needs higher attack, something like konamis 84, tw can be green too and a lower form, lower resp too.. greens

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

PreviousNext

Return to Atlético Madrid