čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Moderator: jurgens

čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 15:40

Last edited by čale on 2012 May 09, 11:04, edited 88 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

by »



 

Re: čale's stats thread: Mascherano/de Jong

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 17, 12:25

Those are some very high DEF values, explain please :). And surprised by your RES values and the huge gap between their TW.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mascherano/de Jong

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 17, 13:17

regarding DEF, i've always found that our system for rating DEF on DM's is too "small" with very little space to maneuver and i've been pushing for a DEF 81 in Masche's thread for ages now. In my OF the highest value for a DM is 83 (Cambiasso). Now IMO Masche and NDJ are currently the two best DM's in the world when it comes to the tactical side of the game, they're just above everyone else, they've got the finest positioning that i've seen among "destroyers", the thought that Masche was playing CB at Barca inspired me even more to go above my desired 81 for DEF as he has demonstrated that he is worth it, the only reason he hadn't had it was due to the sites, well let's call it "restrictions" regarding ladders.

Regarding NDJ's DEF i've raised a couple of points because i dropped his RES by a considerable amount to replicate his sometimes reckless and mistimed tackles which sometimes end "deadly" for the opposition (read karate kick) now that DEF influences his tackling a bit but RES takes the majority of decision making regarding tackles i've raised it so it can demonstrate his tactical intelligence where he always controls his centre of the pitch not allowing his marked man to escape him for even a second without him tailing him, also that would be the job of the Enforcer card but since i don't use cards i've raised DEF to make him more "aware".

'Bout Masche's RES well in his best days at 'Pool he's been worthy of something around 88-90 but it been some time since he's demonstrated that ability IMO and with the considerable raise in DEF a RES 86 complements him pretty nicely.

The gap in TW comes for the reason mainly that Masche makes himself more available in build up play to receive the ball and sometimes even likes to take the initiative when building up play with his long balls or even some through passes and his decision making is top notch while NDJ is quite the opposite of him, he just plays it simple, passing to the first man he sees and rarely, if ever takes initiative, while his "making himself available for a pass" game isn't even near the level of Masche thus the lower TW will make him a bit more static. Masche also has *Centre and *Marking which will restrict him even due to his very high TW value.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mascherano/de Jong

Postby MocaBG » 2011 Dec 17, 14:15

,,Masche''

MocaBG
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 2011 Jul 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 08, 17:53

"Mr. Inconsistent" | "Lazy Ass" | "Lijenčina"

Image

Name: Mirko Vučinić
Shirt Name: Vucinic
Shirt Number: #14
Team: Juventus FC
League: Serie A
Nationality: Montenegrin _mne
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Age: 28
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: SS
Other Positions: LMF, LWF, CF

Attack: 83
Defence: 43
Balance: 79
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 84
Response: 79
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 82
Header: 79
Jump: 81
Technique: 87
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 76
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribbling
Lines

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jan 08, 18:21

overall good work cale.. you know, I was close to update Vucinic's DS to 82, with DA back to 86, glad you gave him a lower value too.. but why the low ST and the quite high (for him) SA? He's such an inaccurate striker, do you feel it's more related to ST than to SA? Interesting..

User avatar
Epsi
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 08, 18:48

thaks epsi,

well i've been inspired by it when i saw what Mr. Evans/Jez said a few weeks bad, i think that we're in general overrating ST on players, we've actually never thought that they're actually accurate but lack the proper connection. i've been watching vucinic for years now, and now when he's in Juve he's just proving that when he gets some space he'll put on an outrageous shot on goal or even one of those sweet curlers on the 2nd post which he likes to do when he cuts in from wide and overall when playing with him be it on old-gen (here even more) or next-gen games he's just too accurate with such a high value for ST (86) he can properly shot even with a man on his shoulder and given that he had/has 85 SP on PSD it's even worse because players with relatively high values have the ability to keep the ball in a straight line...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 08, 18:52

i just dont agree with DA, i was even thinking on lower, he gets so much dispossesed, i cant see him over ricky alvarez in this one, neither i find him that good at trapping. You got some good point on his shooting, i like the set yes

Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
Basilio
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 08, 18:59

well i regard him as one of the best dribblers in the squad he's just keeping the ball so close to his feet while dribbling that it's amazing really and also doing it while sprinting, the thing you say is true, but that's more related to him not having the right level of gravity center and balance, when he's pushed he just losses all coolness he has and his coordination goes down the crapper.

regarding TECH, he's just pure genius, todays match was one of the best examples of that, just take a look how he controls long balls under pressure or while sprinting it's absolutely amazing and mostly it takes him just one touch to kill the ball.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jan 08, 19:11

Looks good cale, will be using it.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Radja Nainggolan

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 12, 21:21

Image

Name: Radja Nainggolan
Shirt Name: Nainggolan
Shirt Number: #4
Team: Cagliari Calcio
League: Serie A
Nationality: Belgian _bel
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Age: 23
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: CMF
Other Positions: DMF, RMF, LMF, AMF

Attack: 74
Defence: 76
Balance: 81
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 79
Response: 84
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 75
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 76
Header: 70
Jump: 78
Technique: 81
Aggression: 79
Mentality: 85
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction
Middle Shooting

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Radja Nainggolan

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jan 12, 21:25

Been hearing great things about him all season, he put in a class performance against Milan as well. Looks to have a bright future, hope he signs for Milan :D.

Thanks for the set btw.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Radja Nainggolan

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 12, 21:31

actually he's been consistent on this level since 2007/08 and his time in Piacenza. the thing is he's playing for Cagliari and you ain't gonna get great rep by playing in a club of that stature he only came to attention after his tremendous games against the big guns this season even thought that consistency is actually his playing style. IMO he's currently one of the most dynamic and complete box to box midfielders in Serie A. When and if he moves to a bigger club we'll see it on the international level, but my doubts are almost non-existent.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Radja Nainggolan

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 20, 02:57

was thinking on higher tech for vucinic ? :D he really traps crazy balls...

Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
Basilio
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: čale's stats thread: Radja Nainggolan

Postby 21fadhil » 2012 Jan 20, 06:31

Oh, if only Nainggolan could play for Indonesia..

F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
User avatar
21fadhil
 
Posts: 445
Joined: 2011 Sep 04, 10:10
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 21, 12:42

@Basilio

idk really...i feel that an 87 works quite fine in-game, gonna test a few values...


Image

Name: Davide Astori
Shirt Name: Astori
Shirt Number: #13
Team: Cagliari calcio
League: Serie A
Nationality: Italian _ita
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Age: 25
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: CB
Other Positions: -

Attack: 63
Defence: 83
Balance: 83
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 74
Response: 81
Agility: 74
Dribble Accuracy: 72
Dribble Speed: 71
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 66
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 60
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 70
Header: 84
Jump: 82
Technique: 80
Aggression: 69
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Marking

One of the better CB's in the league but due to him playing for a team like Cagliari he's not receiving much praise and recognition as he would if he'd played for a bigger team and is being overlooked quite often. He's one of players (apart from Cossu and recently Nainggolan) who has been helping Cagliari avoid relegation for the last three season and has turned them into a mid-table team.

Image

Name: Albin Ekdal
Shirt Name: Ekdal
Shirt Number: #20
Team: Cagliari Calcio
League: Serie A
Nationality: Swedish _swe
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Age: 22
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: CMF
Other Positions: DMF, AMF

Attack: 75
Defence: 67
Balance: 77
Stamina: 76
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 73
Response: 78
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 76
Header: 76
Jump: 78
Technique: 84
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 76
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Passing

Image

Name: Andrea Cossu
Shirt Name: Cossu
Shirt Number: #7
Team: Cagliari Calcio
League: Serie A
Nationality: Italian _ita
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Age: 31
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: AMF
Other Positions: -

Attack: 80
Defence: 50
Balance: 74
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 86
Response: 79
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 84
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 77
Curling: 83
Header: 66
Jump: 64
Technique: 88
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 79
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 85

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Passing
Side
Outside

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby Diego » 2012 Jan 21, 21:33

Awesome Stuff cale :) really wanted an accurate set of Cossu, and also Psd astori hardly convinced me to think he was azurro material (well, like that's hard when competing against ranocchia and bonucci :lol: ), this definately looks more like it. Great work.

Edit: would like to know what do you think about Ariaudo? For some reason i always loved him, hope it have nothing to with his goodlooking appereance :l

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
User avatar
Diego
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Location: En la Ciudad de la Furia
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 22, 13:03

thanks, i've always found him to be a great defender with good potential to make it in a Europa League team at least...i've been watching a lot of cagliari matches lately so i've been inspired to make a few of their best players, i really hope he hasn't renewed his contract which runs out in 30th June so that we can get him for free and give them BonBon :lol:

regarding Ariaudo, i could show you what i use in my OF if you want, it works decently it's not thoroughly tested, yet.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jan 22, 13:28

good work as always. I don't follow Cagliari so much, so I really appreciate work on them.

User avatar
Epsi
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 22, 13:39

thanks Epsi, appreciate it. :)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4725
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: čale's stats thread: ASTORI, EKDAL & COSSU

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 22, 23:02

Marrone nice player, he showed always to try something different, and the pass to giacherrini was wonderful. He is creative, i like him


Btw you sure on vucinic ? i didnt noticed before but his trapping is so magnific, whenever buffon have no option for going out cleanly, theres a reason of why he normally looks for vucinic, he traps the crazziest passes, his chest control is magnific, i doubt pato or alexis can do that...definitely his main asset

Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
Basilio
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 54 times

PreviousNext

Return to How would you rate it?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests