Radamel Falcao

Moderators: mat880, Helios, conker8, Adrien, nonobus, Mod's

Radamel Falcao

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 22:09

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Radamel FALCAO

Postby Xyder » 2011 Nov 01, 12:41

Yeah, my thought is he will be the 3rd maximum goal scorer in La Liga (after Messi and CR7), fighting with Higuain for it, probably. He needs a goal to relax himself and show his great skills in the goalmaking asset.

Xyder

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 01, 12:49

And also more crosses...because Atlético Is awful on the last metres with the style MAnzano gave them. He sucks

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Xyder » 2011 Nov 01, 12:55

Luis Aragonés... lololoooolo Luis Aragonés...

Xyder

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 07, 20:29

Suprised he doesnt have goal poacher and reaction.

ynwasg8

Postby BigStu » 2011 Nov 10, 21:46

haven't really taken not of him stats wise, players of his sort are not ones that I like in my teams (low speed, balance and most importantly shot power) yet i signed him on a free by chance as a back up forward and he's forced his way into my first team as the leagues top scorer.....

Anyway from the little ive seen of him, id say he aint that bad in SP, certainly not worse than Hernandez (my set) though ive might have overrated him), not really sure, and he has tbh looked a bit stronger though not much, as like hernadez his game is more movement based...

BigStu

Postby VUKDS » 2011 Dec 15, 23:48

From his 16 goals in this season he scored 5 from penalties.He's regulary PK taker in Atletico,in his national team,too.PK Taker from cards is definitely for him!
P.S. Why is his SP so low? :D

VUKDS

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 15, 23:53

VUKDS wrote:From his 16 goals in this season he scored 5 from penalties.He's regulary PK taker in Atletico,in his national team,too.PK Taker from cards is definitely for him!
P.S. Why is his SP so low? :D

Agree with the PK taker card but SP is fine if you check out the statistics from the areas he a scored.

ynwasg8

Postby BigStu » 2011 Dec 16, 08:39

you can't use those satistics just to rate sp, Defoe scores over half his goals from similar positions to Falcao yet he fully deserves high SP

BigStu

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 16, 08:53

Again I insist Falcao Is a player who rarely ever displays high SP. You might see him now and then blast It a little bit but jeez can't you put a ball to the corner of the goal with 70 SA?! Everything It's not black or white... I don't want to imagine posts If Raúl gets the update to 74 SP I suggested a few days back :lol:
And besides that, what Stu said, where a player scores means pretty little...not to say nothing

About penalties well, the truth Is that he's scored many, and they were well launched. He's pretty good at It actually, could be.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 16, 10:48

Fixer wrote:Again I insist Falcao Is a player who rarely ever displays high SP. You might see him now and then blast It a little bit but jeez can't you put a ball to the corner of the goal with 70 SA?! Everything It's not black or white... I don't want to imagine posts If Raúl gets the update to 74 SP I suggested a few days back :lol:
And besides that, what Stu said, where a player scores means pretty little...not to say nothing

About penalties well, the truth Is that he's scored many, and they were well launched. He's pretty good at It actually, could be.

Actually I agree with you fix about SP and in these two examples in particular. With SP in 76 you're able to score from distance sometime and Falcao never shows anything better than the lowest green or Raul the same. Why assign them a better value if they regulary don't show it? It's totally unrealistic imo. We'd discuss this and try to lower SP values of some players who are really overrated in this, and have a global consensus about superlow-low-medium-high-superhigh-godly value in SP, cause people in general mantains that vision and imo is wrong.

♪ A Messi lo vas a ver, la copa nos va a traer;
¡Maradona es más grande que Pelé! ♪
Vickingo

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 16, 13:15

The thing Is that I've seen arguments about 'now a days football Is very physical and players tend to have high SP'. While I agree with this, I'm talking about the game dinamics...It's really not hard to tell that Castolo can blast them. In this case, a 76 Is well deserved and (I think It was JMVP) brought the good value. I've been playing Atlético (Just Atlético) for a few months to check some of their players, and I gotta say that Falcao Is playing really really close to what we can see of him.

Now that I bring this up, his SPA could come down a bit.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 16, 13:15

The thing Is that I've seen arguments about 'now a days football Is very physical and players tend to have high SP'. While I agree with this, I'm talking about the game dinamics...It's really not hard to tell that Castolo can blast them. In this case, a 76 Is well deserved and (I think It was JMVP) brought the good value. I've been playing Atlético (Just Atlético) for a few months to check some of their players, and I gotta say that Falcao Is playing really really close to what we can see of him.

Now that I bring this up, his SPA could come down a bit.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 16, 19:14

Is his SP really on par with Di maria?
And Falcao shoudnt be even compared to Defoe whose shot is clearly more powerful and he has scored several longrange screamers.(the statistics say Defoe has scored several goals from 18 yard +)Most of Falcaos Goals are Headers and when using his feet h doesnt show power at all.

Last edited by ynwasg8 on 2011 Dec 16, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
ynwasg8

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 16, 19:15

What??? He's not on par. Di María has 79. And a few posts back you were agreeing with It? I hope you are joking.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 16, 19:23

If Di maria is 79 then its ok because its clear he has more SP.

ynwasg8

Postby bigdaddy » 2012 Jan 15, 12:48

Only I still think that he deserves higher BB?

bigdaddy

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 15, 13:30

No, I do too, as was mentioned a few pages back but I understand league had just started.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Jan 19, 19:30

i do too, i guess a 80/81 will do it for now, thoughts?

Fiddy

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Jan 23, 19:05

And what about PK Taker card ? He scored in last match from penalty,too and he's standard pk taker in Atletico.

VUKDS

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 23, 19:37

Didn't seem to be such an accurate Pk taker to deserve the card. His penalties are just OK imo, at least so far.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

PreviousNext

Return to AS Monaco FC