Giovanni Moreno, Shanghai Shenhua FC

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Giovanni Moreno, Shanghai Shenhua FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Sep 05, 15:42

Talented AMF who plays in Racing Club in Argentina, a player with a great shooting and world class technique. Moreno also has been called for Colombian NT and with a few games for WCQ he showed all his talent. He is a great suprise for Colombian football, he is still young so he have a great future in football, so maybe (I hope so) we will see him in Europe in next years. He is the next big star of Colombian Football.

Last edited by manoloxcr17 on 2010 Jul 14, 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Giovanni MORENO

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 28, 22:28

Another great and perfect FK...he's doing it constantly and probably more and better than before his injurie. Sinceraly his TS/ACC/DS is crap nowadays and his TW isn't really good...he walks a lot and his tendency to dribble is really high. Currently in no way could be in a yellow zone.

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 10, 20:34

So what about a decrease of TS (a point), ACC (2-3 to represent his awful first metres), DS (He never uses his full speed at dribbling, and when he uses it, sinceraly isn't so much better than Riquelme's with similar TS), AGG (no way he deserves currently a yellow number, he's playing more like an AMF, and knowing that it's more aggressive than Roman...there isn't so giant gap between them here...78 sounds good ladderwise), TW (no way he deserves so high number, his tendence to dribble is really high, it's basically what he does all the time, and taking into account his good passing, with current TW will be exaggerated and non realistic. Also, he's pretty selfish many times and his understanding in general with the team more than once isn't good...it's good because of his amazing passing average, but non because of teamwork sense. Also he's a really static player, and I could say that he's more static than Roman many times)...I was thinking in something like 76/77.

Vickingo

Postby julgui » 2011 Dec 14, 23:16

God ... has an amazing curling. I think it could be around 84-85. What do you think?

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 15, 15:28

BUMP

vickingo_73 wrote:So what about a decrease of TS (a point), ACC (2-3 to represent his awful first metres), DS (He never uses his full speed at dribbling, and when he uses it, sinceraly isn't so much better than Riquelme's with similar TS), AGG (no way he deserves currently a yellow number, he's playing more like an AMF, and knowing that it's more aggressive than Roman...there isn't so giant gap between them here...78 sounds good ladderwise), TW (no way he deserves so high number, his tendence to dribble is really high, it's basically what he does all the time, and taking into account his good passing, with current TW will be exaggerated and non realistic. Also, he's pretty selfish many times and his understanding in general with the team more than once isn't good...it's good because of his amazing passing average, but non because of teamwork sense. Also he's a really static player, and I could say that he's more static than Roman many times)...I was thinking in something like 76/77.

julgui wrote:God ... has an amazing curling. I think it could be around 84-85. What do you think?

I forgot that...completely agree.

Vickingo

Postby panza » 2011 Dec 15, 15:41

agree with the victor suggestions..also about the curl

panza

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 18, 13:10

So decreased TS/ACC/DS/AGG/TW/ST and increased FKA/CURL.

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 18, 01:42

After all revolutions I've updated my set of him and this is the result...tested in game more than 10 games vs COM and COM vs COM looks pretty realistic, mostly DS/AGI/TW works fantastic. Gio is an elegant player that doesn't use his agility at all, he moves slowly and usually his pace on the ball is really low...it's true that sometimes could have any pace with it, but usually he step down and thinks the gameplay whereas he's dribbling. He has a fantastic control of the ball and he's capable to dribble between many opponents without problems. If you watch him you know what I'm talking about, look at him is just amazing, a really stetic player who keeps his ways and tries to make his touches elegant and beautiful. He's really similar to Ganso and each time I watch them more similar...his slow movements, his non use of agility and his lack of commitment. Also tried TW to 75 and looked really great, as he doesn't use much of his stamina in off-the ball movements, he just stands up in the centre and receives the ball to create danger. Attack could be even better, but in last matches his incisiviness wasn't the best as it used to be in past year...also with SPS given he will have an incredible pace in passes in game and it's enough to represent his filtered passes (+ Passer card). He doesn't need more stamina tbh, and I firmly believe that in future could be even lower...he also doesn't spent too much tank in defensive duties and it's a relaxed style player...so DEF+RESP given will be more than effective to represent his relaxed style. If nobody disagrees I can update with it.

Spoiler: show
Club: Club Atlético Racing Club
Name: Giovanni MORENO
Shirt Name: GIO
Number: 10
Positions: AM, SS
Nationality: Colombian _col

Height: 190 cm
Weight: 79 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 82
Defence: 43
Balance: 82
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 74
Response: 77
Agility: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 87
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Accuracy: 78
Shot Power: 84
Shoot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 82
Curling: 85
Header: 77
Jump: 72
Technique: 87
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 75

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 2

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Playmaking
Passing
Middle Shooting
Penalties
1-Touch Pass
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
P03 - Trickster
P11 - Long Ranger

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 18, 02:46

great set...
maybe DA could go up a bit in the future, also i'f really like the SPA/SPS combo
you didn't think in less RES?
to know, you think Gio have better AGI than Riquelme?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Feb 18, 03:28

as I said in your thread victor ... I agree with your set ...

Mariano_11

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 18, 20:34

xeneize wrote:great set...
maybe DA could go up a bit in the future, also i'f really like the SPA/SPS combo
you didn't think in less RES?
to know, you think Gio have better AGI than Riquelme?

DA looked fine with current number, I'm not against a raise but sinceraly I feel it well rated. Sometimes Gio has good reactions to recover the ball to and I don't watch a real difference between Romàn and him. And about agility, they are different body players but Gio uses more than Román...btw could be even lower. If nobody disagrees I'll update him.

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 18, 20:49

no problems from my part, i'm ok if you update with your set

xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 20, 18:16

Gave the update. I forgot...what about Step on Skills?

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 20, 18:30

definitely is acard for him :mrgreen: , so agree :lol:

xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 22, 13:56

Before add it, I think that I underrated a bit his control of the ball...Anders gave me the clue, he's very similar to Ganso in DA and he's not so far to him...easily could go up to 87-88, plus his DS/AGI/BB are really low, this will help to mantain possesion as he does irl.

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 22, 14:31

agree, 88 seems the best, i didn't realized the actual 86 (who seems low)

xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 27, 14:18

vickingo_73 wrote:Before add it, I think that I underrated a bit his control of the ball...Anders gave me the clue, he's very similar to Ganso in DA and he's not so far to him...easily could go up to 87-88, plus his DS/AGI/BB are really low, this will help to mantain possesion as he does irl.

Plus Step on Skills and 88 in DA I think that we should decrease his physical abilities and mostly his STA/MENT/TW. I'm really happy about how this set works in game but with last performances I got tired of see him walking, taking breath, not running too much, being replaced as the other day, 0 commitment. Even Racing supporters are insulting him cause his lack of commitment and how selfish that he's. He doesn't pass the ball, he just tries to do the best gameplay each time that he takes the ball, a shame cause he has an excellent vision when he wants (never). I'd like to delete all sign of movement and show his selfishness in game and I've tested with 72 in TW and 75 STA/68 MENT and results were better than good. He just takes the ball and tries to dribble, then he try a pass due to his high SPS/Passer card/Playmaking. Response could be even worse tbh, very similar to Veron, he never tries to go for the ball, just waits for it...74 looks better. Thoughts?

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 27, 21:46

agree agree and agree :lol:
also mayeb ACC can go down a bit more to 73, and TS can go dowm more too (something like 77?), his physic stay in a bad moment without doubts
finally AGG can go down a bit too, i don't see him so offensive like in the last tournament, he moves more in teh midfield and don't go up so much to me, i think in just 2 points less

xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 28, 12:59

xeneize wrote:agree agree and agree :lol:
also mayeb ACC can go down a bit more to 73, and TS can go dowm more too (something like 77?), his physic stay in a bad moment without doubts
finally AGG can go down a bit too, i don't see him so offensive like in the last tournament, he moves more in teh midfield and don't go up so much to me, i think in just 2 points less

Yeah I forgot aggression, good point. He's being criticased cause he isn't incisive and plays "fulbito" in the midfield. Dunno about TS, he has acceptable pace when he uses it and with the decrease of response he won't be so active in terms of defensive movements and going for the ball, and taking into account that he's awful doint those actions...sometimes he shows it.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Mar 28, 18:09

If his Mentality is so poor, how do you explain this? In this match he had immense pressure, all the local public teases him all the time to juice, despite this he played a great game and save the match.
7:45 - 8:40

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 28, 18:45

jorgecavs wrote:If his Mentality is so poor, how do you explain this? In this match he had immense pressure, all the local public teases him all the time to juice, despite this he played a great game and save the match.
7:45 - 8:40

Yes, that match was very great. He showed good attitude and a gifted left foot...but we can't ignore the rest of 18 games where he's a fucking lazy player without any commitment/interest for the team and being insulted because of this by his own crowd. Also he's really lazy in terms of when he's injured/without stamina, he just stays stand up, he doesn't continue running. It's easy to discover that he hasn't a good mentality, he isn't a leader, really REALLY far from that. When he's without any energy he gives up and walks. That's what he constantly shows, we can't go for any higher value just for 1/2 matches. Best example is Ganso, he played an incredible match in Campeonato Paulista's final without 3 man in his team, holding every ball in the forward by 15 minutes, holding the result...he didn't want to be replaced, all...but the rest of matches he's really lazy. He doesn't show it and it's fair from the rest of players to keep in really low numbers. With a red arrow in a match he can play like that, with commitment, not necessary imo a better value than 68 here.

Vickingo

PreviousNext

Return to East Asia