Bastian Schweinsteiger

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:33

Spoiler: show
for S-cobar:

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

Postby Maz3r » 2011 Dec 03, 09:35

He probably deserves some tweaks.
Sad to realize Bayern can't do their style without him. I'm looking forward to see how Lahm acts the Schweinsteiger-part today.

Maz3r

Postby monKevski » 2011 Dec 04, 19:22

Defence is too high, this season I saw him acting much more offensive than last season. With Covering and the high Response he will cover enough gaps in the defence and with 73 in Defence he might stuck in the defence too often than to push forward to the opponent's box.

monKevski

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 04, 20:04

I agree. Prsonally I liked the way he used to be, the DEF 71/RES 85 + Covering works well and I don't see the need for change tbh.
There are some other changes I don't agree with like his Balance. A 86 is just too much imo. He's a strong guy but not at this level.. he's a 84 max imo. And his LPA was fine on a 85 imo. The most impressive thing about his long passing is the pace he can put in them and I think he should sit higher, he's close to a orange for me (88/89).

I always found him to be faster when he gets going, I'd switch his TS and ACC.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 04, 23:22

@Mr Evan agree with long pass increase as most of German goals come from Bastian crossers and Klose headers.He is currently very weak in set-pieces in the game with these stats and it doesnt reflect his real life dangerous corners and freekicks.He doesnt usually score freekicks but assists from it.LPA increase would be a great fix.

ynwasg8

Postby braindead » 2011 Dec 05, 08:26

No thats not right most of the goals in the german national team result of good link up play and passing as than crossing and Klose doesn't play this much in the last games because gomez is löws favorite now. And how you can score an assist from a freekick? And you didn't understand Mr Evans he means his LPS could get increased about 88/89 and not his LPA.Balance is too much for me the old value was perfect. I think his Defense is right, although he is very offensive when it comes to attacks, his defensive work is mixture of covering, reacting and being in the right position and thats good reflected by this stats.

braindead

Postby shea » 2011 Dec 05, 10:26

I think that the coverage delete the card and add card enforcer .. With the addition of a slight response in 86

shea

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Dec 05, 14:30

changed it back, the update yesterday was a mistake, were just values I´ve on a paper to test it and not to update it. Was just a swap in my mind.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 05, 15:11

Btw is his touch really this good? I know that he has a good first touch but he always seemed like a 84/85 to me.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby monKevski » 2011 Dec 05, 16:16

I see him on an 86, same as Toni Kroos. Both are quite similar in receiving balls from any speed or length. But it's not only the good first touch in my eyes, their passes and movement are technical on a high level and this should be also considered for Technique.

monKevski

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Dec 05, 17:34

I am also with braindead, his BB was to high but his defence wasnt. It is true that this season his playing with a kind of more offensive role than last season but that doenst mean that when he does defensive dutties he is is bad or something, he is doing really good. His anticipating, timing and positional aspect are on the level of best midfielder of the world, thats why he is the "key" player of this FCBayern, is the one that links defence with attack. (his abssence is really noticeable)

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Dec 05, 17:41

I know what you mean, but Kev and Evans were right,. With a higher Def a higher BB - he will catch tioo many bhalls. IT´s too overrated. he`s a world class player no doubt - but he isn`t untouchable and with that values he was. So i just have it on my paper. tested it and update it, but it wasn`t for an update. so this discussion is cause of my mistake.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Dec 05, 23:55

Ok, i understand your point but isn't crazy for me to raise his DEF to that 73 you "miss-updated", i think that WC2010 times he had 70, then he got an update until 71, but during almost this year and a half, i think that he learned more and become a better reader on defence terms (something called "experience"). So i was referring only on DEF aspect, not BB and RES because with that "combo" then there is no doubt he is going to be "unbeatable" and he isn't that in real life.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 12, 18:57

You know, I've been thinking about the DEF 73/RES 86 s-cobar gave him. Ever since Schweini's been gone, Bayern's backline has been exposed more (showing Bayern still have average/weak backline for a topside). Causing there When he was playing, they were a far better defensive unit and the defence had less work to do. That can't be a coincidence right? I think it has to do with Schweini's great positional sense and anticipation so maybe s-cobar was right in these areas.

Mr. Evans

Postby monKevski » 2011 Dec 12, 20:13

I think it's more his covering which makes the defence so safe. I like the ratio, although I have nothing against 72 in Defence. 73 are too high in my eyes, otherwise he would stay back too often, because he is more and more joining the attack if Gustavo or Tymoshchuk play next to him saving his back.

monKevski

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Dec 12, 20:19

first of all no longer, cause Kroos will play next to him in the second half of the season. but I know what you mean. the option is to raise his aggression. Like I said it wa sjust for testing. But it`s nice too see that the values are in the discussion again

s-cobar

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 12, 20:33

@monkevski
If the only issue you have is him staying back too much then there's no problem at all because he has box to box and long ranger.. He never stays at the back and always joins attacks in game. And if you play one of the older versions you can raise his AGG.

Mr. Evans

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Dec 12, 20:37

i just can say, I´ve tested him with the new values and *centre and Agg 79 on PES 6 and I don´t think that he works to defensive. my impression

s-cobar

Postby shea » 2011 Dec 12, 20:48

He defends well and link between the defense and attack very well, and drops the ball to his colleagues in good conditions, it is now is good but needs some minor updates
SPA: 85
SPS:87
LPA:86

Add card: enforcer

shea

Postby monKevski » 2011 Dec 12, 20:50

Well, I only play 2012, so I haven't so many card and stats anylonger. But I won't put Aggression, it's fine with 78. It's quite complex with Attack/Defcence/Aggression to find a good balance in acting offensive or defensive. With 77(78)/72/78 it's ok I think, because I still thought with a higher Aggresion the player sits "higher" on the pitch, when the ball is near to the own goal or how quick he runs forward. Attack does not only means a good positioning, also a higher frequency in joining the attack and that's what Schweinsteiger do the last time.

monKevski

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Dec 12, 20:59

try it with 11 or an older version. pes 2012 is a crime on football and I`ll ignore it complete after 3 weeks of testing. it`s the weakest football game I´ve ever seen. just arcade no simulation.

s-cobar

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München