Alexandre Song

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Alexandre Song

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:58

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alexandre SONG

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Nov 11, 02:58

ynwasg8 wrote:@interist despite the fact he can play CB he is actually a pretty decent centre back with excellent standing and sliding tackling ability and i am not even I arsenal,song fan and I am not a cameronian (serbian). His DEF should be same as cambiasso.

I do not think he is at the same level as Cambiasso but should be green for sure.

jorgecavs

Postby Ninos989 » 2011 Nov 11, 11:08

jorgecavs wrote:
ynwasg8 wrote:@interist despite the fact he can play CB he is actually a pretty decent centre back with excellent standing and sliding tackling ability and i am not even I arsenal,song fan and I am not a cameronian (serbian). His DEF should be same as cambiasso.

I do not think he is at the same level as Cambiasso but should be green for sure.

Agree! He is good in DF! 75 for me!

Red Star Belgrade! Champions!
Ninos989

Postby tomi77 » 2011 Nov 11, 17:03

I also think he deserves at least 75.
When he was used as a CB he did better than someone others (Djourou or Squillaci).

tomi77

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 11, 21:38

his main position is DMF* and his stats should be rated based on him as an DMF, if we do what you want to, rating him as an DMF based on his performances as a Cb, he wouldnt be represented as an CB (probably underrated with 75) neither as an DMF (a tad to high for the reasons explained on last page), that wouldnt make much sense, does it?

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 12, 05:15

@interist still he should sit on green if cambiasso sits on green.

ynwasg8

Postby chanman » 2011 Nov 17, 18:59

Might I suggest a slight increase in stamina. I feel the last past seasons Song has showed he has the lungs to compete to his max showing an endless effort of stamina. Especially since he isn't really a static DMF, with the frequent runs he makes. Just a little suggestion but I can see him being at least an 88.

chanman

Postby Ninos989 » 2011 Nov 18, 18:54

chanman wrote:Might I suggest a slight increase in stamina. I feel the last past seasons Song has showed he has the lungs to compete to his max showing an endless effort of stamina. Especially since he isn't really a static DMF, with the frequent runs he makes. Just a little suggestion but I can see him being at least an 88.

Agree!

Ninos989

Postby Ninos989 » 2011 Nov 23, 23:19

This man was perfect vs Dortmund! He assist on first goal and that was amazing! :)

Ninos989

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Nov 24, 10:56

alrizal wrote:add + mazing run card :mrgreen:

His left foot is very accurate, I think it deserves more than a 5.

jorgecavs

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2011 Nov 24, 11:02

This is mirrored video. ;)

Mrky_MNE

Postby Lionheart » 2011 Nov 26, 09:03

He ran and chase and ran and chase during the entire match against dortmund, i would suggest increase in stamina. Also, there was a a number of body challenge in the match so, suggest increase in BB also.

' I eat football, I sleep football. I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate. ' - Thierry Henry
Lionheart

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Nov 27, 01:46

Lionheart wrote:He ran and chase and ran and chase during the entire match against dortmund, i would suggest increase in stamina. Also, there was a a number of body challenge in the match so, suggest increase in BB also.

I agree with increasing the stamina, but not BB, 85 is enough for me. Great game against Fulham today. I can not believe his defense is not green. :roll:

jorgecavs

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 27, 02:12

Gugu wrote:
Mr. Evans wrote:He's been generously rated in some areas imo. He's not a green DEF at all imo. He constantly leaves gaps at the back and doesn't position himself this well at all. He's one of the reason why Arsenal are so vulnerable for counter-attacks. And he's not a good tackler so I don't see how he's on a 75. He shouldn't be over Obi.. I'd put him on par with him. I also think his ATT a bit too high. Song likes to go forward but to he does it intelligently.. More a case of just going forward for the sake of going forward imo.
His RES is too high as well imo. Mikel and Lucas are better than him in this imo. A 82 for me.
Don't think he's this good of a passer as well. He's prone to failing some easy passes and his accuracy isn't this impressive imo. I find him comparable to Essien and would put him on par with him.. And his TW is too high as well. Again comparing him to Mikel, I find Mikel far more impressive. The same with Nigel de Jong. I'd put him on a 81.

I agree with Defence, his tackles aren't that clean and he doesn't shield the defence as much as a 75 would suggest, I agree with having him on par with Mikel at a 73 but no lower purely on the basis of the ladders, Palacios' tackles are much more messier than Alex's and in defensive play he gets caught out more often. Agree with an 82 for RES as well, sometimes he reacts late to a opposition counter-attack which often leaves him caught out and having to make a rash challenge.

However, I disagree on Attack, when Song goes forward he has a tendency to pick out good positions for a shot, though it could be lowered if Defence is to make Song more defensively inclined.
I also feel that you've made him out to be a worse passer than he is, Song's a very reliable passer imo, and he has both the accuracy and penetration on his short passes to search out our wingers, with lower short passing speed this simply wouldn't happen in-game. Also, on his occaisional forays forward he sometimes plays the killer ball and find a player's run through opposition players and lower SPA just wouldn't suggest this. I do admit he does misplace his passes (albeit rarely) but low 80's passing values reflect that. Overall, Lucas is shown to be a slightly more accurate passer and a bigger gap is just unfair.

dont be ironic, you can click the page before and it just explain why, I even quoted it for you cuz you seem to be to lazy to do it, dont act as it was an silent and undeserved update, give some proper argument about why it should be higher and there is going to get some attention if it makes enough sense.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby chanman » 2011 Nov 27, 04:10

jorgecavs wrote:
Lionheart wrote:He ran and chase and ran and chase during the entire match against dortmund, i would suggest increase in stamina. Also, there was a a number of body challenge in the match so, suggest increase in BB also.

I agree with increasing the stamina, but not BB, 85 is enough for me. Great game against Fulham today. I can not believe his defense is not green. :roll:

Yeah BB can stay at 85 I believe it fits him well in-game but stamina upgrade is a must, at least 88-87. I can do with his defence not being green I personally have him sitting on a 72/74 off/def value. It was discussed a few pages back on the decrease of the def. value and it had enough agrees so I respect the decision made by the mods. However, I think what should be looked at is his response value, he is pretty good at intercepting passes and collecting loose balls so I feel he could use a 1 point increase in response, however after some testing it may not be needed because I feel he is well rated and with these stats he plays realistic already.

chanman

Postby e-server » 2011 Nov 29, 15:58

Paddy wrote:Honestly, I think his game is just developing into a more out an out centre midfielder.

I agree. He breaks forward more and assists goals regularly, these days.

e-server

Postby Ninos989 » 2011 Dec 03, 11:54

chanman wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:

Yeah BB can stay at 85 I believe it fits him well in-game but stamina upgrade is a must, at least 88-87. I can do with his defence not being green I personally have him sitting on a 72/74 off/def value. It was discussed a few pages back on the decrease of the def. value and it had enough agrees so I respect the decision made by the mods. However, I think what should be looked at is his response value, he is pretty good at intercepting passes and collecting loose balls so I feel he could use a 1 point increase in response, however after some testing it may not be needed because I feel he is well rated and with these stats he plays realistic already.

Agree with you in all except in def... he deserve green value...

Ninos989

Postby dsc748 » 2011 Dec 11, 14:20

Spoiler: show
Matches
Best moments compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBTBhkUJq64

While it is pretty obvious that Parker is ages better at defending than Song, I think it is also obvious that Song is miles better than Scott Parker in attacking terms.

Right now Scott Parker has more TW, Agression, Attack, Passing and Dribbling than Song, meaning that he is a much better and much more complete offensive player.

Honestly, at the very minimum Song should have more Agression than Scott Parker. Don't know if Song is under or Parker is over, but Song is the one who goes recklessly to attack and occasionally get a couple of assists and goals while Scott Parker is the role model of DMFs never leaving his position, never rushing a pass, never committing a mistake...

dsc748

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 11, 15:07

Yeah he needs some changes so I've given him an update (Parker needs some more minor changes based on his time at Spurs and TW isn't an offensive stat btw, it's possession related).
And before someone says he needs green def, I'm sorry but I have no idea what you guys see. His positional sense isn't that good at all, neither is he a good tackler. Nothing like the likes of Lucas and Parker in this area.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby GaboZ19 » 2011 Dec 11, 16:04

Defence: 75

Song is a very good DMF, and his defensive mode, should have 75

GaboZ19

Postby Ninos989 » 2011 Dec 11, 17:15

I still think that he deserve def 75...

Ninos989

PreviousNext