Alessandro Matri

Moderators: zuo, crisfar, čale, Epsi, Mod's

Alessandro Matri

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 07:48

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alessandro MATRI

Postby mr paul » 2011 May 24, 08:30

Of course your explanations were read, Basillo. They were a load of shite, much like your set. Do you even know what stats do? You've given him dummy runner and teamwork of 82, same as Eto'o. So you've basically turned him into a wing switching support striker. Good job. And stop talking about attack being differnt in 2011. It's been the same since PES 5, on every system.

mr paul

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 May 26, 08:51

So, anyone tried my suggestion ?
What do you think of them.
It has been 3 days since I suggested them.
Matri calls for his update. I don't know what to say to him. :D :(

aGonnKS

Postby crisfar » 2011 May 26, 19:30

I think he has something better to do than call you :D :lol:

crisfar

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 May 27, 11:23

Awwww. Damn.
I've always liked his babe.
Such a lucky bastard.

aGonnKS

Postby crisfar » 2011 May 27, 17:41

aGonnKS wrote:Awwww. Damn.
I've always liked his babe.
Such a lucky bastard.

I agree 100% this time!!!

crisfar

Postby clapton » 2011 Jun 05, 07:32

what about his position? seems to me that he could also play as SS or even LWF (played at Cagliari sometimes). what do you think?

clapton

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Jun 05, 07:36

No. He needs to play some game constantly there. I also saw him as a SS, or even SMF at juve, but those were emergency calls.
Not needed. Until the player plays regularly games at a role, he can be added a new position. He has only played some minutes as a SS.

aGonnKS

Postby Epsi » 2011 Jun 08, 19:23

updated and locked.

Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2011 Aug 19, 12:06

reopened

Epsi

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 29, 23:04

the set is very good for now, only needed changes is a raise in agg

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 18, 18:08

Basilio wrote:the set is very good for now, only needed changes is a raise in agg

Bump, this guy live in the area, much more aggresive than the likes of vucinic and quagliarela, he is always the referent of the area. He is the combination of a normal CF, with an actual poacher, semi-inzaghi, id also like to suggest a point more in his RESP, his reactions are on another level, specially considering is relative low ACC, he reads his teammates intentions so fast, and constantly anticipating. Finally he is kinda clinical finisher, whenever he is infront of GK, he scores, IMO he is not in a good shape recently, but still 1-on-1 scoring card/star is fair, i say kinda cuz he is not particulary a placer, not at all, but he is seriously accurate, almost all the time, as i say on dzeko thread this typo players i rate from 80 to 84 and if theyre too accurate but not by any means placers, i give them usually 83 and 1-on-1, exactly like matri case. his not good performances are due to decisions, trapping, passing, falling always, but IMO he can be very good at all them, he just needs to score more and hell be unstopabble as he'd gain in confidence. Ou and whether marauding or free roaming its needed for replicate his style, but not goal poacher.

Summing up:

AGG: 89/90
Marauding or Free roaming
1-on-1 scoring/finish

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 22, 20:48

Insist on everything i said. Also this guy is some serious freak to react, take a look to this goal for example:

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 27, 22:28

Keep showing great reactions, in last match was mostly at second half like two times, also counting his goal, on which he anticipated the impossible. Im sure we can go with some updates, safe updates ill say, RESP, TW, and AGG, marauding...His TW need go down by 1-2 points, the reasons for such high were correct, but we were rating TW badly, he is more likely to make runs at the back of the defender than showing up himself, just as most of forwards, with this TW hed be more likely to receive passes and move in order to do so, thats wrong.

That goes for the update that HAVE to be done( if no objections :) ), but if he continue like this, there are some stuff to keep an eye on, SA, 1-on-1 scoring, short passing...I know i was clueless when i suggested higher short passing, but now, with more players attacking, better attack, and more attack going on juve lately, he does shows some more short passing stats, more in give an goes and somethimes playing the last pass. Something to keep an eye on. Also his DA seems like an 82 later on, but only if falcao gets the already deserved 83+ DA he have shown ultimately, still though, we need give him some time to prove himself.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 30, 13:00

i'd like to say a few things regarding the set,

in the last couple of games he's shown quite shaky ball trapping when it comes to lower body control (below the waist), the ball just bounces off of him, while his upper body control is really sublime
also i'd like to raise his BB by a point as he is clearly stronger than Vučinić and has more control over his body's gravity field, and regarding the stats i'd like to withdraw a point or max two from his ACC and add them to his RES

also he's shown this season that he is deadly, if not lethal when presented with a chance with the keeper, so far he hasn't missed a single one-on-one with the keeper, converting everything which is thrown in his way so i'd like to add *1-on-1 Scorer

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby crisfar » 2011 Nov 30, 14:51

1-1 scorer is a must now...at this point I would see also +2 on SA (with -1 on SP) +1 on ATT and +2 on RES, +1 on AGG...right now he is the best italian striker if we consider pure CFs (I mean excluding player like Di Natale Balotelli and Cassano who are more technical player who like to move more as SS)...

crisfar

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 30, 16:08

looks nice to me, but what about my thoughta about his BB, ACC & TECH? any thoughts?

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 30, 16:17

What about just updating Basilio set? it sounds way easier than discussing the same stats he already gave Matri. and it doesnt look bad to me at all, imo quality work like many other sets that get somewhat overlooked.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 30, 23:30

I like how my set plays IG to be honest, however ill just leave his TW and ATT untouched, as i have no real idea how to rate that. And also due to the fact that he is not a player who the team plays for, actually far from that...He is the one who plays for the team. He is no impressive in terms of statistics, but he absolutely is one hell of a player. Somethimes people says of a goal scoring machine 'that guy is really effective, too much of a player', but how to determine effectiveness is the thing....For example cesc, he scores more goals than iniesta, and people would likely prefer him, but how the hell does that make sense ? Cesc scores and assist due to his aggresive playstyle, but he can also give away possesion a plethora of times, and well iniesta, wouldnt. That takes away opportunities, probably iniesta is even more effective in his own way, i mean the way of dictating the 'tempo', and that playing style might create more and better chances than cesc, and relatively THAT could be more effective, without the necesity of assisting or scoring. I think the bests ways to determine a player as a whole and in comparisions, would be this two:

1- Seing the results of the team, not of the player
2- And how does actually a player plays, i mean in overral, does he plays good wise or not ? even though, if it doesnt looks like, this is actually an excelent way for determining.

I thing this happens to matri, he really havent score so much this year, but almost always, the team wins with him. So we cant judge him in terms of goal scoring or assisting( something he have done pretty regulary this year ), we shall rate him in terms of playing good or bad, as we shall with all players when comparing and stuf like that. And its not a teory, its a fact that he plays for the team, take a look to the goals( not just talking about the goals but as a whole. but it helps to me explain )from inter-juve and lazio-juve matches, did matri scored ? no he did not, but he was a key part for the goals being scored. So i hope noone would come and say, he is not as good as he havent had impressive statistics

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby crisfar » 2011 Dec 01, 01:48

Updated taking inspirations mainly from values of Basilio's sets...raised acc, res, sa and agg. lowered acc and sp.

crisfar

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 04, 23:57

Im sure he is TS 85, he shows it every time, but its not noticeable as it is just at his off the ball movement. Also take down his ST, 83 probably, he isnt particulary impressive, he have good enough ST, he is clean at stricking volleys and stuff, but 85 is high, specially in combination of his 1 touch play, i think he should sit at the value most forwards get with their similar displayiing, which is 83. He clearly is SA>ST>SP

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

PreviousNext

Return to Genoa CFC