PSD 2012 reports

Moderators: milan84, coolactive

PSD 2012 reports

Postby Nrby » 2011 Nov 27, 22:46

report them here so we know what needs to be corrected

User avatar
Nrby
 
Posts: 2659
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Reşiţa, România
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times

by »



 

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 05:44

BigStu wrote:ah okay then, I haven't noticed anything wrong aside from the fact that is out of date by a week or two but that's understandable and I expected that, i did however notice that ogunjimi of mallorca still plays for genk

When I finished with Mallorca and Genk, he was still in Belgium on a contract. That is why ;)
Thanx for feedback, keep it going.

meesam123 wrote:real madrid cl kits are wrong
otherwise great patch now the wait is over

We rushed a bit with the graphic installments to realease the patch asap, in next version, in February, all kits will be in GDB and corrected.

Temperate wrote:Such a great job done. Do you have any intention to create lower leagues like npower? That would be great for Master League.

Most propably Birmingham & West Ham. If we somehow manage to make a selector like last year we could make up to 20 teams ... for almost any league. For now, lets just say that we will focus on those two.

BigStu wrote:just played my first game with the patch, top marks feels so much better than default though I think speed +2 is a little too fast for my liking

Settings stayed as were on Milan's testing ground. I personally play on 0 or sometimes +1, Top Level, 10mins, 3 subs etc. Easy to change, anyway, sorry for inconvinience ;)

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PSD 2012 bugs

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 05:48

For start , as reported by users :

- Real Madrid CL kit is wrong
- Marvin Ogunjimi is in Genk, he should be in RCD Mallorca now
- Farfan (Schalke 04) stats are missing > will be corrected.

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PSD 2012 bugs

Postby 21fadhil » 2011 Nov 29, 08:16

Sometimes the keeper didn't react to the attack by opposition-he freezed.

F.E.A.R
Forget Everything And Remember
For Everything A Reason
User avatar
21fadhil
 
Posts: 445
Joined: 2011 Sep 04, 10:10
Location: Indonesia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby BigStu » 2011 Nov 29, 08:41

whilst I would like the championship its not really possible as the number of teams with even near complete squad is quite small

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 11:03

BigStu wrote:whilst I would like the championship its not really possible as the number of teams with even near complete squad is quite small


I am almost sure that Birmingham and West Ham will be there in February. ;)

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PSD 2012 bugs

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 11:04

Ronaldo9 wrote:Sometimes the keeper didn't react to the attack by opposition-he freezed.


does not count ... :lol:
PS - Ronaldo, it is winter over here what did you expect ?

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 29, 11:14

Isn't there a possibility to add AFA league? Thanks for all :)

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 526 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby BigStu » 2011 Nov 29, 11:19

coolactive wrote:
BigStu wrote:whilst I would like the championship its not really possible as the number of teams with even near complete squad is quite small


I am almost sure that Birmingham and West Ham will be there in February. ;)


West Ham is a must, and I'll try and get the list of teams that can be consisted complete up

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: PSD 2012 bugs

Postby BigStu » 2011 Nov 29, 11:47

chelseas formation is wrong, a it looks like you missed farfan out when updated stats he still had the default stats

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby evoked87 » 2011 Nov 29, 12:05

coolactive wrote:Well we always looked for a way to make download as small as possible so many graphic improvements are left out ( stadiums, chants , music etc. ). There are many modding tools so everyone who is a true and dedicated palyer can mod his own version. Our goal is to represent psd stats in this game, to enhance it and make it more real.
About updateing... welll, i tried to keep it updated but certain leagues i did in different times past few months while only ultimate editor was around. I will try to keep it updated but older stats here and there are possible as I am only a single human being... :D


how do I add them?

I find there are too little stadiums, many big clubs' are missing. this is the only main part I feel missing and wanna fix it.

these stuffs look complicating to me, I'm only good at playing lol. is there any files I can copy from other patch or downloads to PSD patch, without replacing other stadiums?

Thank you.

evoked87
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 2011 Oct 24, 08:53
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 12:43

vickingo_73 wrote:Isn't there a possibility to add AFA league? Thanks for all :)


Like I said earlier, if we manage to get League selector working ( the one that works with separate OFs , GDB, etc. ) then everything is possible ... but it will need some time to complete it all. For now, only several teams from Argentina will be included , 18 in total from South America.

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 12:45

evoked87 wrote:
how do I add them?

I find there are too little stadiums, many big clubs' are missing. this is the only main part I feel missing and wanna fix it.

these stuffs look complicating to me, I'm only good at playing lol. is there any files I can copy from other patch or downloads to PSD patch, without replacing other stadiums?

Thank you.


Stadiums ? Try and find your info on web about it.
What do you mean by "many big clubs are missing" ?

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 12:45

evoked87 wrote:
how do I add them?

I find there are too little stadiums, many big clubs' are missing. this is the only main part I feel missing and wanna fix it.

these stuffs look complicating to me, I'm only good at playing lol. is there any files I can copy from other patch or downloads to PSD patch, without replacing other stadiums?

Thank you.


Stadiums ? Try and find your info on web about it.
What do you mean by "many big clubs are missing" ?

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PSD 2012 bugs

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 12:47

BigStu wrote:chelseas formation is wrong, a it looks like you missed farfan out when updated stats he still had the default stats


Chelsea formation is, with all do respect, from football lineups.com, I think from the game vs Arsenal Chelsea played at home...

Thanx about Farfan, it is true, I missed his stats ... :oops: It will be corrected.

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 29, 12:52

coolactive wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:Isn't there a possibility to add AFA league? Thanks for all :)


Like I said earlier, if we manage to get League selector working ( the one that works with separate OFs , GDB, etc. ) then everything is possible ... but it will need some time to complete it all. For now, only several teams from Argentina will be included , 18 in total from South America.


Thanks for your answer. Emm, I'm asking this cause I want AFA league in my PES 2012 to test in game values that we're assigning but also I want to download this patch cause seems more than excellent. There's no hurry, it'll be nice and I'll follow this. BTW, sounds an excellent work and effort, thanks.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 526 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby BigStu » 2011 Nov 29, 12:57

vick, the default game is standalone to the patch so add it yourself in default pes for now to test,and enjoy the patch

User avatar
BigStu
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 29, 13:03

BigStu wrote:vick, the default game is standalone to the patch so add it yourself in default pes for now to test,and enjoy the patch


Yes I know it...I don't know how I'll make cause I've edited a lot of teams since I had the game and I like it my OF...btw I'll download it, thanks.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 12807
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 526 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 13:18

vickingo_73 wrote:
BigStu wrote:vick, the default game is standalone to the patch so add it yourself in default pes for now to test,and enjoy the patch


Yes I know it...I don't know how I'll make cause I've edited a lot of teams since I had the game and I like it my OF...btw I'll download it, thanks.


Switch to pm and I will explain it to you how to do it and not harm your OF... ;)

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby evoked87 » 2011 Nov 29, 15:55

coolactive wrote:
Stadiums ? Try and find your info on web about it.
What do you mean by "many big clubs are missing" ?


Actually I meant stadiums of big and well known clubs. Like Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, Man City etc. Managed to find only Anfield and Stamford Bridge individually by importing or self customed at edit.

I saw a megapack of several top club stadiums... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3t9Yo29buo , but I noted it has another run file and seems like it does not look compatible with PSD patch.

evoked87
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 2011 Oct 24, 08:53
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: PES 2012 PSD Patch by Milan84 & coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2011 Nov 29, 16:35

evoked87 wrote:
coolactive wrote:
Stadiums ? Try and find your info on web about it.
What do you mean by "many big clubs are missing" ?


Actually I meant stadiums of big and well known clubs. Like Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, Man City etc. Managed to find only Anfield and Stamford Bridge individually by importing or self customed at edit.

I saw a megapack of several top club stadiums... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3t9Yo29buo , but I noted it has another run file and seems like it does not look compatible with PSD patch.


Mate, setting of stadiums is individual and it can be done separately....
You can import ANY STADIUM YOU PREFER instead of any existing stadium but THIS IS NOT A PLACE for learning this stuff nor our focus was on fancy new stadiums, bootpacks, shiny emblems . All we did was to make grass more greener. Our focus is gameplay with psd stats - everything else is 2nd place. So, if you really want your patch to be stadium modded, turn to forums, blogs and sites that are dealing with those kinds of stuff and get your knowledge there, because, talk about it here just misses a point of this patch existance...

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
User avatar
coolactive
 
Posts: 2290
Joined: 2008 Dec 23, 07:10
Location: Niš, South Serbia
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

PreviousNext

Return to PSD Patch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests