Javier Pastore

Moderators: mat880, conker8, nonobus, Helios, Adrien, Mod's

Javier Pastore

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 05, 23:06

Last edited by Epsi on 2010 Nov 17, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Javier PASTORE

Postby Adrien » 2011 Sep 01, 10:05

I have play with this set at PES but there is something that I really don't like...

I see him more with a big stamina but not so fast in his acceleration... He have already the darting run card and with a high DS and a very good TS he is very fast. The thing that I don't like is his value in Acc, with a 87 value he is really too fast and he is not that fast in real...

So I suggest Acc: 83-85 (-4 or -2) and may be stamina: 85 (+1).

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby cescjiang » 2011 Sep 01, 16:29

Personally disagree. Pastore's playing style is not relying on pure speed, but more important on the change of tempo (pace)
IMO DS could come down a little, but ACC is still important to imitate this change of tempo

cescjiang

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2011 Sep 12, 17:52

Great control and...What a chip-shot.
The goalkeeper didn't even tried to stop it.

Ehrgeiz

Postby Martina » 2011 Sep 13, 08:20

Suggestions:
Att:83
BB:82
SPA:86

Martina

Postby TBD » 2011 Sep 13, 12:00

I agree to raise his BB

OH YEAH !!
TBD

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 13, 12:18

The Blue Devil wrote:I agree to raise his BB

Jurgens' explanation of BB:

jurgens wrote:Balance:
Pastore is called weak all the time, and though hes not exactly strong, especially for his size, he is not weak. Hes not strong, but hes not weak. He regularly holds off players and shields the ball with his body, and when he wants to, he can stand up to a lot more than you'd think. Its just that hes good at drawing in fouls and goes down looking for them, that hes seen as weak, but hes not.

♪ A Messi lo vas a ver, la copa nos va a traer;
¡Maradona es más grande que Pelé! ♪
Vickingo

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2011 Sep 13, 13:14

In terms of BB, he doesn't deserves more than 79.

Ehrgeiz

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 13, 13:17

Ehrgeiz wrote:In terms of BB, he doesn't deserves more than 79.

Agree, but the confusion is accepted, because it's difficult to rate this type of thin and tall players.

Vickingo

Postby Adrien » 2011 Sep 13, 15:50

Martina please stop to suggest very high values for all the player and without any explanations... You have already made that for player like Hazard.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby dartherus » 2011 Sep 21, 09:17

Hi all.

This is my first post, so please excuse any mistake I commit in posting.

I just want to give my humble opinion as former semi-pro coach and football fan in general, trying to back it up with some verifiable data for you to analyze.

I think Pastore values are too low in my opinion, I'm sure you have seen him Pastore is a MAGICAL player, a real pleasure to watch (check the videos at the bottom just for joy).

I'm aware that being so elegant and amusing is not enough in modern game (Denilson, Robinho to some extent). That's why I present you this a numerical analysis of best creative midfielders last season. As you see, Pastore made it to top10.
http://futbolisticametrica.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-offensive-and-creative-midfielders.html

FYI, when Pastore was 19, he was the MVP of argentinian league, leading a very weak team, Huracan, to be the runner up (the team was about to become champion, but suffered a lot from bad referee decisions). After Pastore leaving, Huracan was a crappy team again and even got kicked out of first division.

Palermo has had the best seasons of its history with him as the main actor.
Despite being that young and unexperienced, he has showed not only characteristics that can be meassured numerically, but also important intangibles, in fact, even as a person, he's very humble and kind with people. Staff people at Paris were impressed and declared publically that it wasn't usual at all that star players would be so nice with them (I remember reading about ti at PSG website www.psg.fr ).

In the videos, in strictly numerical analysis, or analyzing how positive was his influence for the teams he played, you can confirm that Pastore is a top notch player now, he doesn't have just potential.

Regarding ratings, for instance, his passing, even in this season, not being in his best physical shape in PSG, had made awesome direct assists already.

So, short and long pass (accuracy and speed) numbers should be up noticeably, IMO.

His shot technque is also too low check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnsdLLimuc or the videos below

And dribbling, should be on par with the bests of the World. This guy drives opponents nuts with his dribbling. I'm not sure if current ratings make justice in dribbling, don't you think that at least a small improvement could be done?.

I hope the backup data of my request of improving ratings for Pastore is good enough. I don't propose exact numbers because I consider I'm too new in this forum to do it. But more experienced posters can analyze the info and propose more exact modifications, don't you think?

Thanks in advance for your attention. I hope some of my stuff is useful to anybody. Best regards.

Videos of Pastore to enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqf5tBQUAbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29e-7zKamA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgS93K1bw8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3WRbcSRk1c

dartherus

Postby Adrien » 2011 Sep 24, 20:14

What a fantastic players... the best player of Ligue 1 actually... the set is very good for him ;) I understand know why you give him 87 in Acc. He can fix a player when he wants, especially against Salzburg. Amazing runs and trick

Adrien

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 Sep 27, 13:45

Amazing..

Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es
Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby RED X » 2011 Sep 27, 13:49

lucardax5d wrote:Amazing..

RED X

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 29, 23:18

i always though his passing game was underrated, and still do...Im not a regular follower of him but i dont see him as a 91 agility, as well as said before, his overral passing seems quite better at least, also taking into account that he likes to perform passes that require more accuracy and speed, through passes with great vision, konami having him on 91 SPA really makes myself think.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Adrien » 2011 Nov 12, 13:42

I think Response can be downgrade to 80-81 with the new definiton of it.

Adrien

Postby Xyder » 2011 Nov 13, 15:55

Basilio wrote:i always though his passing game was underrated, and still do...Im not a regular follower of him but i dont see him as a 91 agility, as well as said before, his overral passing seems quite better at least, also taking into account that he likes to perform passes that require more accuracy and speed, through passes with great vision, konami having him on 91 SPA really makes myself think.

Yeah I think the same, I see some resumes from PSG, specially in Europa League and I think he's from far one of the best players of that competition, I expect PSG could qualify for the next UCL, he had an amazing team and will be nice see them against the top teams. About his SPA, I won't go so far but it's clear he surpassed the 81 barrier. IMO something round 83, compared to Arshavin (similar playstyle) or Jurado (Schalke 04, another AMF/SS with great arrival and great passing skills).

Xyder

Postby Amaterasu » 2011 Nov 21, 16:15

I do think Pastore is better than this too. In my opinion, he's already the second best Argentinian player today, after Messi. I don't even know why he isn't a regular at the National Squad. He could playmake for Messi to be a SS, like in Barcelona. I think he could role Xavi/Iniesta.

But, well... The first time a saw him play was at World Cup 2010 against Greece. He entered remaining a few minutes for the end of the match... and by his first touches on the ball, I knew he was different. I think he is the successor of Argentinian brilliant playmakers, like Riquelme and Aimar.

- Watching this video we can analyze his passing skills. Of course he missed some passes, but he was at a team that he wasn't used to play, and neither was a regular. Still, I think his "Short Pass Accuracy" could be something like 87-88, and his "Short Pass Speed" should definitely be orange. Maybe 93 or 94.

- By the end of the video you can see an amazing direct-air-no trap long pass. And he did it so spontaneously. So, "Long Pass Accuracy" should be at least 90.

In quarter-finals, against Germany, he entered with the objective to reverse the score... Of course Germany retained dominance over the match, but Pastore tryed some nice plays, and showed his quallity:

http://youtu.be/k5EMFDTwcDo

- In a few years I'm certain we won't have doubts that his "Techinique" / "Ball Controll" is red - and personally I think it already is... but I would be satisfied with 93-94 by now.

- In other videos (There are lot of them in youtube) that a saw him in Palermo in the last two seasons, he exposed an incredible "Dribble Accuracy". I think it could be 90 or 91. And I would retain Dribble Speed and Acceleration, because he is fast sometimes.

By the way, I'm not so sure, but I think he was MVP of Italian Serie A last season, wasn't he?

Amaterasu

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 21, 16:30

Amaterasu wrote:I do think Pastore is better than this too. In my opinion, he's already the second best Argentinian player today, after Messi. I don't even know why he isn't a regular at the National Squad. He could playmake for Messi to be a SS, like in Barcelona. I think he could role Xavi/Iniesta.

Completely disagree, Aguero is the second best argentinian player nowadays without any doubt. Why isn't he regular at NT? Cause he hadn't impressive performances there and he hadn't too many opportunities too. Seriously was the first time you watched vs Greece? I recommend you watch his games in Huracan in 2009 and in Palermo too, he'll surprise you. Other thing, sinceraly I don't watch him similar to Riquelme.

Vickingo

Postby Amaterasu » 2011 Nov 21, 16:44

I think they are. They both are N. 10s.

Pastore is more agressive, while Riquelme circles more the ball. But Pastore circles a lot too... and Riquelme was agressive when younger, in early's 2000 (I don't remeber what year Boca won Libertadores... I think it was 2002-2003, but I'm not sure). It's about age. Younger players are more agressive, while experienced know the shortcuts on the field.

But both of them are Offensive Midfielders, who control the flow of the match. Each one have their peculiarities, but they do the same role - with refined techinique and incisive passes. That's in the same tought I think Paulo Henrique Ganso seems like them. They're different than AMFs like Kaká or Ronaldinho was, who break trhough defenses by their own.
But, well... maybe Pastore is more similar to Aimar in Valencia than Riquelme. But I think I explained myself.

About Aguero, I do agree he is an excellent player too, and is the third of my list. But I like more Pastore's play.

Amaterasu

Postby ingus » 2011 Nov 21, 18:47

Amaterasu wrote:I think they are. They both are N. 10s.

Pastore is more agressive, while Riquelme circles more the ball. But Pastore circles a lot too... and Riquelme was agressive when younger, in early's 2000 (I don't remeber what year Boca won Libertadores... I think it was 2002-2003, but I'm not sure). It's about age. Younger players are more agressive, while experienced know the shortcuts on the field.

But both of them are Offensive Midfielders, who control the flow of the match. Each one have their peculiarities, but they do the same role - with refined techinique and incisive passes. That's in the same tought I think Paulo Henrique Ganso seems like them. They're different than AMFs like Kaká or Ronaldinho was, who break trhough defenses by their own.
But, well... maybe Pastore is more similar to Aimar in Valencia than Riquelme. But I think I explained myself.

About Aguero, I do agree he is an excellent player too, and is the third of my list. But I like more Pastore's play.

Been reading all your posts and for a new member your posts are very good, you seem to know a lot about football. Your suggestions are good, but they don't really fit within our ladders and standards, so expect to not have the changes made. But stick around regardless, learn our standards and ladders, you seem like you'd be a very valuable member.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

PreviousNext

Return to Paris Saint-Germain FC