Diego Godín

Moderators: brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Mod's

Diego Godín

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 00:03

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Oct 03, 07:47, edited 2 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Diego GODÍN

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 15, 15:46

Agree. I was a bit generous when I saw him last year. He had a great start last season, but he's been terrible since then.

More like Def: 81-82
TS: 78
Res: 82 for starters.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Nov 27, 12:59

I think time has come to give him What he deserves .
I like your suggestion ، he might be great and was overrated because of his superb stunning begining but now he looks crab .

ــــــــــــــــــــ

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Nov 27, 13:00

I think time has come to give him What he deserves .
I like your suggestion ، he might be great and was overrated because of his superb stunning begining but now he looks crab .

ــــــــــــــــــــ

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Nov 27, 16:17

Wouldn't be so harsh with Response (a two points decrease should be enough IMO) nor with TS: he has indeed a nice pace if he gets enough field to run. Yes, I know Ronaldo thrashed him yesterday several times but also did with Perea, who sits on a much higher TS than Godín.

On the other hand, I agree with 82 DEF. When truly on tight situations and facing skilled forwards he doesn't seems so good as he usually looks. He was h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e yesterday, fucked it up completely in Higuaín's goal and then made one of the clumsiest penalties I've ever seen just to get sent out of the picture.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 27, 16:20

I wasn't particularly talking about yesterday's match - add one more to the collection but yeah...I guess TS Is just fine.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Feb 23, 22:58

Im glad I did not update him. God this makes no sense, he goes from good to bad to crap and to fucking awesome so fast.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2012 May 10, 15:49

people talked too much about falcao but never mentioned how good this guy was last night.he didn't give a breath to llorente to move freely .

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 10, 15:53

tasmin wrote:people talked too much about falcao but never mentioned how good this guy was last night.he didn't give a breath to llorente to move freely .

Don't forget Miranda, he was also on every ball that fell into the area. Godín would be a world class defender If he didn't mess up at times with unnecessary penalties or weird stuff he tries to play the ball. As for anything else, he's amazing.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 11, 09:08

His inconsistency and tendency to mess things up from time to time could be represented by a lower Condition, and maybe a Ment decrease.

jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 16, 20:25

Needs update to new standards... any suggestions?

I'd say lower ATT (68 looks too high, hasn't been this dangerous in attacking moves and set pieces since he left Villareal, 65 at best), DEF ok, more or less ok with BB (could see him one point lower maybe), lower STA (80-81?), a bit lower Acc, RES is ok, a bit lower AGI (maybe), lower DS, lower Ment and TW (both on low greens IMO).

Korinov

Postby Los Muchachos » 2012 Sep 26, 18:06

Was a standout performer against Valladolid. IMO he can deserve higher DEF but with lower condition.

Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world
Los Muchachos

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 05, 10:59

Ok, let's see, I've been testing things with him for a while, my conclusions:

Attack too high, he's not this good offensively, can't be such a gap between him and players like Pepe. 63-65 IMO.
Defence: I have him on 84 and works fine, don't have anything against 85 though.
Balance: not this strong, 82-83 would suit better, he doesn't look the type that overpowers the opposition to me, and has real trouble against truly strong and bulky strikers.
Stamina: old standars here, I think 80 is enough for him.
Top Speed: I have him at 77 and looks fine, 80 is a bit high for him.
Acceleration: nothing to say here.
Response: nothing to say here.
Agility: a bit too high, Konami's 73 feels better.
Dribble Accuracy: nothing to say here.
Dribble Speed: I don't see him this high, have him on 70 and looks fine. Not really sure, I could be wrong. Fixer?
Passing: I like our passing speed values, not so sure about the accuracy ones. Have him at 73 SPA and 70 LPA.
Shooting: little to say, I rate his SP a bit lower (Konami's 78) but no great issue.
Free Kick Accuracy: unnecesarily high, I use Konami's 55.
Curling: again, a bit too high. I have him on 62. Not sure on this, could be wrong.
Header/Jump: I find him a bit overrated but not sure, he's dangerous in set pieces but I find Miranda better, can't really tell about proper values for Godín, been using 82/78 and I find it a bit low, deserves probably higher on both, but I just can't tell. Fixer?
Technique: nothing to say here.
Aggression: nothing to say here.
Mentality: overrated, we know how prone to concentration lapses he is, perfectly capable of playing great for 89 minutes then fuck up espectacularly in the 90. I don't see him higher than Konami's 74.
Teamwork: too high as well. Been using Konami's 75, seems legit to me.

No need for Pinpoint Pass, Miranda is the one who really deserves that now.

Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2012 Oct 05, 11:19

Korinov wrote:Ok, let's see, I've been testing things with him for a while, my conclusions:

Attack too high, he's not this good offensively, can't be such a gap between him and players like Pepe. 63-65 IMO.
Defence: I have him on 84 and works fine, don't have anything against 85 though.
Balance: not this strong, 82-83 would suit better, he doesn't look the type that overpowers the opposition to me, and has real trouble against truly strong and bulky strikers.
Stamina: old standars here, I think 80 is enough for him.
Top Speed: I have him at 77 and looks fine, 80 is a bit high for him.
Acceleration: nothing to say here.
Response: nothing to say here.
Agility: a bit too high, Konami's 73 feels better.
Dribble Accuracy: nothing to say here.
Dribble Speed: I don't see him this high, have him on 70 and looks fine. Not really sure, I could be wrong. Fixer?
Passing: I like our passing speed values, not so sure about the accuracy ones. Have him at 73 SPA and 70 LPA.
Shooting: little to say, I rate his SP a bit lower (Konami's 78) but no great issue.
Free Kick Accuracy: unnecesarily high, I use Konami's 55.
Curling: again, a bit too high. I have him on 62. Not sure on this, could be wrong.
Header/Jump: I find him a bit overrated but not sure, he's dangerous in set pieces but I find Miranda better, can't really tell about proper values for Godín, been using 82/78 and I find it a bit low, deserves probably higher on both, but I just can't tell. Fixer?
Technique: nothing to say here.
Aggression: nothing to say here.
Mentality: overrated, we know how prone to concentration lapses he is, perfectly capable of playing great for 89 minutes then fuck up espectacularly in the 90. I don't see him higher than Konami's 74.
Teamwork: too high as well. Been using Konami's 75, seems legit to me.

No need for Pinpoint Pass, Miranda is the one who really deserves that now.

Attack: Disagree, he IS good offensively. And I'm not just talking about set pieces, corners whatever, he does have some good smart stuff when he's on attack and he's better than Pepe. Uncalled for :x. Maybe 68 Is a bit much, but certainly more than 65
BB: Agree.
STA: Agree, probably.
TS: I think so too, 80 Is too much. But I'd rather pick a 78. I think he's closer to yellows than to whites myself, can reach up some OK speed.
Agilty: Yeap.
DS: He does not need It this high. He can sometimes pull out some funny stuff when I've seen him run with the ball. With funny I meant It was not bad, but yeah definitely It's too much atm.
Mentality: Agree.
TW: I know your point, but I'm not quite sure It's a matter of that. I'd say that he could have higher than 75.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Re: Diego Godín

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 22, 19:30

We had forgot about this... gave him a revamp. How does he look now? Anything worth revising? Fixxie?

Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2013 Feb 23, 00:08

Looks good enough. My argument about ATT was probably 'outdated'. I think you've been a little harsh on his passing though, he does leave Miranda (Who is an amazing CB 'playmaker' indeed, very good to me) do the ball playing job, but I do think Godín is quite acceptable. His long passing stats are currently a bit harsh as for accuracy for instance. His SPA seems fine though, he's capable but does not display quite as much. I'd bring down his attack a bit and raise his passing back, else is fine enough. As for TW, I had on my mind a 77. The downgrade seems fine enough, but just saying what I expected him to be.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 24, 12:36

LPA is a bit harsh, yes. What do you have in mind? Low greens maybe?

Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2013 Feb 24, 12:41

76 •,•,

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 24, 12:43

76 good, good value. Up'ted.

Korinov

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Apr 20, 04:04

KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo

Postby Fixer » 2014 Jan 23, 23:33

He's on such a sweet form. I can't even remember the good old Godín who would screw up as often as not. Miranda gets most of the credit but Godín has been immense the whole season.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

PreviousNext

Return to Atlético Madrid