Wesley Sneijder

Moderator: Mod's

Wesley Sneijder

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:57

Videos:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 21, 08:24, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Wesley SNEIJDER

Postby ingus » 2011 Sep 17, 12:32

Are you suggesting higher or lower?

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 17, 12:33

i'm thinking about a point or two higher...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Gugu » 2011 Sep 17, 13:39

Wouldn't Inter fans say that Sneijder deserves at least 1 point higher in FKA and Curling?

Gugu

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 17, 14:27

i'd definitely be against that tbh...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 17, 15:21

i was actually suggesting lower .

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Gugu » 2011 Sep 17, 17:51

Well, he's level with Del Piero in FKA and 5 points lower in Curling.. I mean Del Piero fails a lot of his Free-kicks these days whereas Sneijder scores a lot more, or is at least closer with his efforts imo.

Gugu

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 17, 18:10

sorry , i was talking about agility without reffering to.

i'd easily put his fka over del piero .
i know he has a lot of SP advantage but snejider in the last two years has been undoubtly more effective .
also SA as an effect (not very big but still ) and Del Piero would have a major advantage at that.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 29, 21:04

with his combination of DEF (deserved) and Res (based on "reading the game"?) he is really effective defending, which is not really true.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby RoOney Sweet » 2011 Nov 10, 12:02

STILL BEST PLAYER IN NETHERLANDS .

RoOney Sweet

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 10, 13:37

i have a few points to make,

firstly his TS looks a bit high, he has never ever been even averagely fast, for me he isn't worth a point over 78 while it's true that he has an impressive start which his ACC at 85 reflects pretty well...

secondly, isn't his current SA and ST stats a bit too high? i'd say that he isn't that good anymore, at least this season, the current numbers reflect somewhat his 09-10 season but truthfully, this season he has been seen very little...and tbh i was always skeptical about his shooting so it may only be me...

also i'd touch his FKA, i've never known why does he have such a high value? he was never a guy who'd score 5+ free-kicks a season, the only explanation on such a value is that it's based on his great deliveries from set-pieces...

and finally i'd say that for the current season and form which he has shown he doesn't deserve a 58 in DEF and his MENT and TW stats look greatly generous, in the past he totally deserved those values for MENT and DEF (again 09-10), but in the 10-11 and 11-12 (especially the 11-12) he hasn't shown such a dedication to defending and working for the team and then here comes the reason for downgrading TW to something between 83-85, this season he has became more static then ever occupying the free space between the forward line and midfield mostly like a left sided AMF who just operates in his little space rather then to be involved in areas of play which are slightly out of his reach which genuinely hurts the team in the end.

čale

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 13, 04:28

His shot accuracy doesnt deserve to be higher than fabregas who sit 1 point less.He has better shot placement than sneijder and he scores more goals.Sneijder goes for power over accuraxy.

ynwasg8

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 13, 04:44

Fabregas just do well timed runs and got it just for doing a simple tap in, does that warrant an 85 or so? no. dont exagerate, you are saying that Sneijder just blast it like a headles chicken, well it's not like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pd: would like to say that FernadoA13 posted a nice current Sneijder, really necesary changes to be considered for some coming update.

Last edited by Diego on 2011 Nov 13, 14:19, edited 1 time in total.

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Kerry » 2011 Nov 13, 04:48

He didn't see Fabregas vs England yesterday :P

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 29, 05:06

cale1991 wrote:i have a few points to make,

firstly his TS looks a bit high, he has never ever been even averagely fast, for me he isn't worth a point over 78 while it's true that he has an impressive start which his ACC at 85 reflects pretty well...

secondly, isn't his current SA and ST stats a bit too high? i'd say that he isn't that good anymore, at least this season, the current numbers reflect somewhat his 09-10 season but truthfully, this season he has been seen very little...and tbh i was always skeptical about his shooting so it may only be me...

also i'd touch his FKA, i've never known why does he have such a high value? he was never a guy who'd score 5+ free-kicks a season, the only explanation on such a value is that it's based on his great deliveries from set-pieces...

and finally i'd say that for the current season and form which he has shown he doesn't deserve a 58 in DEF and his MENT and TW stats look greatly generous, in the past he totally deserved those values for MENT and DEF (again 09-10), but in the 10-11 and 11-12 (especially the 11-12) he hasn't shown such a dedication to defending and working for the team and then here comes the reason for downgrading TW to something between 83-85, this season he has became more static then ever occupying the free space between the forward line and midfield mostly like a left sided AMF who just operates in his little space rather then to be involved in areas of play which are slightly out of his reach which genuinely hurts the team in the end.

Oh shit, did I ignored this post? I am totaly up with Cale on all this points (except St... We are already underrating because he is a mid, even could get at least a point increase as he deserved much more before), and about fk, I always thought Lpa might have (along with other attributes curl, lps...etc) an bigger impact on how effective a player would on set piece deliveries, 87/86 would be enough, have used that value from a while and it's not like i really strugle to score goals like Sneijder's ones specialy with the immense curl he have. Though, not related to that I believe, He Could see a change on Lpa too.(which is underrated too, for example on matches like against Lille come to my mind, he can just lovely place them on players feets when he wants to, and I would rate him any day above Xabi, whose long passes are more based on Lps than anything, and it's not like he never overhit them at times. Anyway that is not the case, my point is Sneijder is heavily underrated). As with everything else yours thoughts are quite spot on.

Ps. Damn, too much free time! :lol:

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby CHarper » 2011 Dec 29, 05:20

Interist amaze me!, well I had not noticed those points and Interist Cale mentioned.
you are right, this Sneijder is more like the season 10/11.
I leave the settings at criterion of moderators.

What do you suggest?

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby Epsi » 2011 Dec 29, 13:35

lowered def, ts (raised acc to 86), fka, mentality and tw. I guess I have to remove also []Pinpoint Pass since I removed CM position..

Epsi

Postby ingus » 2012 Feb 02, 09:21

what a poor match by him.. never seen him play so many bad passes.. maybe the weather got to him. Made one incredible touch/pass close to the start of the game though.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby muradkaa » 2012 Feb 02, 10:05

Jurgens set looks very good. I have one think so?
viewtopic.php?f=903&t=24738&start=240#p359342

muradkaa

Postby CHarper » 2012 Feb 02, 14:12

Also was thinking about it (Jurgens's set) and this set is better than this current, the only serious adjustment in attack, 86 it seems exaggerated to Sneijder, a man who roams the midfield, hoping to throw passes and shots, that are very good.
it seems more appropriate to conjuntp Jurgens, the only detail serious attack, too, 82 could be (as Ozil)
more attack Fabregas (85)?, it is justifiable because they act as "false 9". and this season is constantly in the area and offered as an alternative attack
Sneijder however, in my opinion, is this season I have been very static and erratic as in past seasons.

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby ingus » 2012 Feb 02, 14:23

How is sneijder static? Hes anything but static. The comparisons are wrong, because they are not updated. See Ozil in Mr.Evans thread rate at 86. Sneijder has 86 because of his ability to create danger, every game he is the only guarnteed threat inter has, because he finds and releases his team mates with ease. And not just releasing them to one on ones... his passes in general are dangerous because he recognizes moves that others don't. Ozil has 86 working in a team with great team mates moving 24/7 pulling the defenses apart. Sneijder works with very little support, but still excels at creating chances for those around him.

ingus

PreviousNext

Return to Galatasaray SK