Updated to fit new format. Changes...1.
Changed his Era from 1962-1968 to 1962-1967. Changed his Height: 182-->175 cm and Weight: 76-->75 kg (according to last 2 sources in Additional Links
Defence: 30-->40 - Despite what you can read about Corso, he wasn't that lazy when his team defends. If I were to judge only those ECC Final games, he would deserve 45 for his defensive positioning and good tackling. But since he might be a bit more motivated for those games (aka on the red arrow day), 40 is enough for him (at least, until I can find more Inter games from that Era). 3.
- He could hold his own against strong defenders, although he preferred to use his dribbling and speed in order to beat them. At first I thought 1 point raise will be enough, but due to his new Height/Weight data, I think 80
isn't too high value.4.
- Yes, he would looked tired 10-15 minutes before the game is over, but with 78
and such low Mentality (even when I've updated Mentality to 74), he will be pretty much tired and useless after 70 minutes of the game.5.
- He somehow always finds a way to be in the right place, at the right time, especially during his team's attacks. Also, his Response helps him during his defensive tasks.6.
Long Pass Speed: 78
- His long passes weren't in the green area. I could even go with 82-83, but I've decided to go with more conservative value, due to the low number of games I've watched.7.
Shot Accuracy: 82
, Shot Power: 78
, Shot Technique: 82
- His shooting precision should be over Beckenbauer's by 2 points. He just makes clean connection with the ball and in most situations aims for the corners. Again, despite his specific free-kick style, he would put more power in his shooting (including FKs). I mean he wasn't Sandro Mazzola, but I think SP: 80
suits him fine.8.
Mentality/Tenacity: 62-->74 - Yes, he was probably the laziest player in that team, but in Herrera's Inter, even such gifted players had to do some running. That team's playing style revolved around defense and even Corso had to try and put some pressure on opposition players. Also, with so much players that "worked" on the field, expression laziest doesn't necessarily mean that he should have under 65 value for Mentality. Obviously, he must look bad in this segment when his teammates are "working" extremely hard on the field.
If I was guided only by those Final games, he could claim green value, but since he could be on his inspired day, 74 should be enough for him.9.
Team Work: 63-->80
- Why such low value? He was the one who would occasionally drop deeper, near the centre and try to help Luis Suarez to organize attacks. And although he would often try to dribble, he wasn't the one to always try and finish everything on his own. Just the opposite, he would dribble past his guards, pass the ball and then try either to receive return pass or go into the box and lurk for a ball after keeper's saves.10.
Side. He wasn't a typical winger. He often played closer to the centre, allowing Facchetti to exploit free space on the left side. Off course, he could be also seen on the side, from time to time, but my point is that he wasn't the one to always drift on the side.11.
Added new Cards - P
05: Trickster, P
07: Mazing Run, P
09: Early Cross, P
17: Free Roaming, S
01: Reaction, S
02: Passer, S
05: 1-touch Play + Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded
Added Growth type: Early/Lasting
. Added Videos
and Additional Links
. Added me into credits.***Fevernova
(or anybody else who is familiar with FK Styles), feel free to suggest FK Style for Corso and Didi. Thanks in advance.